Re: [biochar] tmiles@trmiles.com has shared something with you

Erich Knight

Jul 26, 2016, 1:47:46 AM7/26/16
to biochar, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, Soil Age
So glad FC, (Flash Pyrolysis), has Norway in support, compared to Clorox, (owners of Kingsford), who have done nothing with Antal's IP, since 2005.

A strange sadness hits me when I lean a char colleague passes, the several patient conversations as he explained bio-carbons' utilities, structures etc to this gardener and the many emails,
a strange sadness for some one I had never met.

Cheers,

Erich

Erich J. Knight
Shenandoah Gardens
1047 Dave Berry Rd. McGaheysville, VA. 22840
  540-289-9750

USBI 2016 Presentation;
"The Civilization of Soil",
Hall Marks of The Unintended & Intended Anthropocene

Policy & Community Chairman

2013 North American Biochar Symposium
Harvesting Hope: The Science & Synergies of Biochar
October 13-16, 2013 at UMASS Amherst
http://pvbiochar.org/2013-symposium/

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 1:03 AM, tmi...@trmiles.com [biochar] <bio...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Flash carbonization tested in Norway to make charcoal from wood. We owe a lot to the pioneering work and the passion for charcoal of the late Mike Antal,University of Hawaii.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.energyfuels.6b00919#.V5bvNCu3SYE.email

---
This message was sent by tmi...@trmiles.com via http://addthis.com. Please note that AddThis does not verify email addresses.

Posted by: em...@addthis.com

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

.