Re: Dioxins and Dung Washing: [biochar] biochar production model

1 view

Erich Knight

Jun 17, 2016, 1:37:07 AM6/17/16
to biochar, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, Soil Age
OK....... I have got to chime in,.... Sorry for the politics on this science forum....... But I must.

First to Don;
In my experience, and I have lived overseas, the US Meritocracy is surpassed by no other country.
US Democracy is threatened by an individual's Money being free speech and particularly the interpretation of corporate $s as a form of free speech.

Trump is but a walking shadow, a poor player, That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more. It is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
 5..4...3..2..1 as the young girl plucks the peddles from a daisy... 0, then a classic 20 Mega ton H-bomb blast, the TV political add that sunk Goldwater in 1964, (which happens to be the dawning of the Intended Anthropocene era). Hill & Bill will clean Trump's clock, just as Lyndon did Barry's.  Bill will be the "Eleanor Roosevelt" of First Gentlemen, setting the bar that high given his charisma, political, diplomatic and philanthropic skills.

At the end of Hill's second term, 8 years of sane policies, climate & energy policies, and hopefully soil policies, if she listens to us, internalizing external carbon costs into soil value, that world will be very different.
Innovation is exponential, my kids will never have to take my car away as i had to do with my parents, wish I could have bought them a self driving car, an automated home or robotic care giver. I'm pretty sure my home will be my "Nursing Home".. If Mercedes were computers they would get 100 MPG & cost $200.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow, speeds in this robust pace from day to day, To the last syllable of recorded time.

Kevin;
WHAT ?..... USA corruption?, you must mean The Corruption of Science by tobacco & Oil interests?...."AGW a Hoax".  Again except for a few Nordic countries we rank quite high, ever try to bribe a cop, don't!, every where I lived in Africa a common every day occurrence. As a small business guy never have I been offered a "Kick Back", again common practice in much of the world.

“New Kid on the Block”, ya...who will blow up the block,

On to Manure; the lowest of the low hanging fruit feedstocks

Context & need dictates use.
CAFOs mostly need to get rid of N, so gasifing it into N2 makes sense. retaining the P in char makes sense.
The need for green electrons makes more than cents.
Add this char as a bulking agent in a composting operation for a perfect storm of nutrients, an organic farmer's wet dream, Compost with a high N & P content.

Cheers,

Erich

Erich J. Knight
Shenandoah Gardens
1047 Dave Berry Rd. McGaheysville, VA. 22840
  540-289-9750

Policy & Community Chairman
2013 North American Biochar Symposium
Harvesting Hope: The Science & Synergies of Biochar
October 13-16, 2013 at UMASS Amherst
http://pvbiochar.org/2013-symposium/

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 10:35 PM, kchi...@seaside.ns.ca [biochar] <bio...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Don