US Healthy Soils Initiative funded

Cindy Eiritz

Sep 8, 2016, 5:07:30 PM9/8/16
to Cindy Eiritz, Walter Jehne, Tom Nicholas, Mike Parish, Phill Lee, 'Walter Jehne' via soil-age

Cindy Eiritz

Sep 8, 2016, 6:11:35 PM9/8/16
to Cindy Eiritz, Walter Jehne, Tom Nicholas, Mike Parish, Phill Lee, 'Walter Jehne' via soil-age

Walter Jehne

Sep 8, 2016, 8:48:23 PM9/8/16
to Cindy Eiritz, Tom Nicholas, Mike Parish, Phill Lee, 'Walter Jehne' via soil-age, Mike Jeffery, John Hartley, John White, Deane Belfield
Cindy
Thanks. This is very much what we sought to catalyse via our Regenerate Australia agenda in 2013 focusing on the rehydration (100 additional Lake Argyll's of secure water in our in soil reservoirs at no public cost) and regeneration (wildfire fuels bio-converted into stable soil carbon and the regeneration of shelterwoods) of 300 m ha of northern and inland Australia.
While the UN picked this up via the UNCCD and in their 2015 focus on Soils in Berlin and there was strong grass roots support in the US, still waiting for our polices to catch up. All the best
Walter