More official lies ahead about global warming, sea level rise, and corals killed by high temperature

Thomas Goreau

Mar 30, 2017, 11:46:27 AM3/30/17
to coralreef-...@yahoogroups.com, Soil Age

Thomas J. F. Goreau, PhD
President, Global Coral Reef Alliance
President, Biorock Technology Inc.
Coordinator, Soil Carbon Alliance
Coordinator, United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development Small Island Developing States Partnership in New Sustainable Technologies
37 Pleasant Street, Cambridge, MA 02139

Books:

Geotherapy: Innovative Methods of Soil Fertility Restoration, Carbon Sequestration, and Reversing CO2 Increase

Innovative Methods of Marine Ecosystem Restoration

The Green Disc, New Technologies for a New Future: Innovative Methods for Sustainable Development

No one can change the past, everyone can change the future

When lies trump truth, the dark ages begin

Denise Ward

Mar 30, 2017, 12:15:24 PM3/30/17
to Soil Age
fyi - about six years ago it was my mission to post comments on conservative newspaper sites about climate change. Around the time of devastating fires in the western part of the country (can't recall exactly where now) some of my comments began not being published on FoxNews. I noticed that when I used the term "climate change" or "global warming" the comments were censored out and the entire post would not appear.  I checked this out by putting a space in the middle of the words and sure enough, those got published that way. There is so much censorship going on, it hasn't just started. It's just been made into law now. Censorship is now law!  As is censorship about BDS and much more.

Also Al Jazeera barely used the term a few years ago. I checked the frequency of their use of the term and it was about one in several months. But now that's different as the term is quite accepted since we can easily see the climate playing out just like was predicted by scientists decades ago.

This is just my opinion but if we comply with this what are the repercussions of doing so?  Won't it embolden the censors even more?  And how will we feel about ourselves in the future complying with censorship?  I would like to see everyone use the term even more, put it on their email signature block, write it on their cars, everywhere. Every time something is censored, we should say it even more! Surely there are more strategies than compliance? We need to talk about censorship, it is against free speech and therefore, against evolution.

--
Also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Soil4Climate/
---

Fluoride is Industrial Toxic Waste: