New study proving causative link between Roundup & serious diseases

Aria McLauchlan

Jan 10, 2017, 9:07:25 PM1/10/17
to soil...@googlegroups.com
It's not exactly breaking news for this group, but the study may be helpful in your work.
Wishing you all a happy new year. -Aria

***
"The findings suggest that residues of glyphosate-based herbicides in food could be linked to rises in the incidence of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, obesity, diabetes and 'metabolic syndrome'.

The weedkiller Roundup causes non-alcoholic fatty liver disease at very low doses permitted by regulators worldwide, a new peer-reviewed study published by a Nature journal shows.

The study is the first ever to show a causative link between consumption of Roundup at a real-world environmentally relevant dose and a serious disease."

Mike Brunt

Jan 10, 2017, 9:37:55 PM1/10/17
to soil...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, we need nothing more than our Earth provides, no Glyphosate.

--
Also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Soil4Climate/
---

Kind Regards - Mike Brunt
Bringing Technology To Food Via Permaculture
Cell: 424.220.9548
http://www.foodscaping.co
Twitter @cfwhisperer