Error importing file to final cut

130 visningar

ZGarci

oläst,
3 sep. 2009 21:47:132009-09-03
till SoFlaFCPUG
I am trying to import an .mov and .m4v file into Final Cut and it says
"File error:1 file(s)recognized, 0 access denied, 1 unknown". What
are the files for final cut?

I used handbreak to convert file to .mov. I thought that after the
conversion, I would be able to bring into final cut.
I need to bring video and audio from a DVD( samples of my work) into
final cut and then edit together the video for a demo tape.

Please help.

Thanks,
Z'Garci

Marlene Lopez

oläst,
3 sep. 2009 21:57:002009-09-03
till sofla...@googlegroups.com
Z,

If you can't export from Handbrake as .mov.
Open the .m4v file in QT and save it as a .mov for DV NTSC.

but, you might want to look at http://www.dvdxdv.com/
if you want a higher quality extraction from the DVD.

Best,
Marlene

zoila Garcia

oläst,
3 sep. 2009 22:22:202009-09-03
till sofla...@googlegroups.com
Marlene,

Thanks. I will try it.

Z'

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Marlene Lopez <good...@gmail.com> wrote:

re...@multivisionvideo.com

oläst,
3 sep. 2009 23:10:432009-09-03
till Final Cut Pro User Group
I use Cinematize to extract video/audio from DVDs to .mov files in any codec that your Mac is already capable of handling.

Rene

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile