Freezing Exports on Mac

Alex R

Mar 11, 2016, 8:10:40 AM3/11/16
to sofastatistics
Hi - Currently whenever my students try to export charts in any format SOFA freezes. So far this issue is seen only on Mac. I saw a couple of years ago that charts couldn't be exported to image/PDF - is this still the case? Thanks!

Grant Paton-Simpson

Apr 1, 2016, 6:34:55 PM4/1/16
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

Sorry about the problem. I'm having a major rethink about how I handle the Mac development side of things so these sorts of issues can be sorted out before release. Coming up with a solution will take a while. In the mean time the only solution is to use a screenshot tool to take snapshots of reports or individual items within reports. It is hard for me to resolve these issues as I do not have a Mac for development but I have some plans so we'll see.

All the best,
Grant

--

---