Database locked?

Charles Hartley

Feb 8, 2016, 8:58:13 PM2/8/16
to sofastatistics
Hi Grant,

I was trying to make some changes to one of my databases in SOFA and I am now getting an error saying "cannot save changes to database. database locked" which is odd because I just made changes the day before and have been running SOFA fine all day. Any ideas?

I would prefer not to have to scrap the current database if at all possible. Nearing the end of dissertation writing!!
I'm running SOFA 1.4.6

Best,
Charles

Charles Hartley

Feb 8, 2016, 10:05:51 PM2/8/16
to sofastatistics
Never mind Grant, I just went ahead and deleted the old sofa_db and copied the one from recovery as you had instructed a previous user. Re-imported and all seems well!

-C