mysql connection

OmY kron

Oct 20, 2015, 3:58:52 PM10/20/15
to sofastatistics
Hey guys,
I want to connect to a mysql db running on linux, but when I click the update button nothing happens.  I've tested the remote connection from a mysql client running on the same machine as sofa and it works without problems, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your time,

/omy

Grant Paton-Simpson

Oct 24, 2015, 4:53:37 AM10/24/15
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Hi OmY,

Can you send me more details (to gr...@sofastatistics.com) about how you connect successfully on the other client and what you entered into SOFA that didn't work. It might give me more of an idea what is happening.

All the best,
Grant
--

---