Is it possible to save interactive pictures & images (by making charts??) in SOFA

myriam

Jun 24, 2015, 7:40:57 AM6/24/15
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I kindly ask you for help in saving my charts as interactive pictures displaying e.g percenteges or other informations when I move the cursor on.

In fact, I created various kind of charts, but the interaction disappears, when I try to export the image and I paste it on a word sheet or on PowerPoint.

Is it possible to do that????

Tnx for your help!!

Grant Paton-Simpson

Jun 26, 2015, 4:14:34 PM6/26/15
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Myriam,

Unfortunately it is not possible to do what you were hoping for. I agree it would be much better but the problem is bigger than SOFA - it is that web pages (HTML/Javascript) and Office suites only work moderately well together. There is no obvious reason why that ought to be so apart from the assumption that documents are mainly consumed in printed form as opposed to via a computer screen. Sorry.

All the best,
Grant
--

---