SOFA crashes when chosing "copy current output ready to paste"

Andi Siess

Jul 1, 2017, 6:16:13 AM7/1/17
to sofastatistics

Hello everybody!

I am using SOFA on a Mac OS 10.12.5 (Sierra) with a quite small dataset of 170 rows and 30 columns (imported without error messages from an xlsx file).
SOFA is running nice and smoothly (I generated a lot of diagrams and reports and also did some ANOVA tests.). The export feature works good for me only with one big and nasty exception: Everytime I chose the option "copy vurrent output ready to paste" the application crashes without any error messages. It just stucks with the sandclock and info message (see screenshot) and needs to be closed via the terminal.

Is there a workaround/other solution that allows me to import the statistics made with SOFA back to Excel/Latex/Word?

Thank you!