Mac user and it isn't loading as an application

Kristin Juarez

Aug 18, 2016, 11:51:28 AM8/18/16
to sofastatistics
I have downloaded the software, but it is not loading as an application and is showing only in my downloads. Additionally, it indicates, "Currently using "default" project settings. Finally, when I do try to do anything, I am not able to see the full screen and cannot move the window. Any ideas? HELP?  Please...  Thank you!

-Kristin

Grant Paton-Simpson

Aug 18, 2016, 3:05:17 PM8/18/16
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kristin,

Just letting everyone know I'm handling this in another thread off-group but I'll report back if any general issues encountered that could benefit anyone else.

All the best,

Grant

--

---

Juarez, Kristin

Aug 18, 2016, 3:07:51 PM8/18/16
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

Respectfully,

Kristin L. Juarez
PSY Faculty Cochise College

520-515-3634

jua...@cochise.edu

OFFICE HOURS: M/W 12:15-1:30, T/R 10:45-3:00, & F by appointment only

---