Graphs not coming up on stat report

lau...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2014, 4:10:40 AM4/5/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
I have a problem, not quite sure how to fix it. The graphs I'm generating (freq dist and histogram) are running smoothly in the program, but when I click on "view report" the time stamp is present without the image of the graph--it's a blank box. I'm short on time; I'm using this program for a uni stat's class and have an assignment due on Monday. Can anyone help me figure out why it's not showing up on the stat report?

Thanks,

L.

Grant Paton-Simpson

Apr 5, 2014, 5:25:16 AM4/5/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are you using Windows, Mac or Linux?

If Windows, which version?

And if you save to report when you make output, and then click on View Report so it opens in your web browser, are you able to see it then?

All the best,
Grant
--

---

L. M. Saxton

Apr 5, 2014, 2:32:04 PM4/5/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm on a Mac, and actually the problem is in the output. I can see it on the program, but when I click view report the output has nothing.

Thanks,

L.

--

---

Grant Paton-Simpson

Apr 5, 2014, 3:06:33 PM4/5/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
To see it in the report, it has to be added to the report. Have you ticked the "Also add to report" checkbox when making the output?

L. M. Saxton

Apr 5, 2014, 3:14:31 PM4/5/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it was working last night and then stopped. The time stamp shows up, but there is no image of the chart. It's just a white box, even though I can see it on the program.

Grant Paton-Simpson

Apr 5, 2014, 3:27:44 PM4/5/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
And this is a recent version of SOFA? e.g. v1.4.3

If the results aren't sensitive, you could send the html report to me to see if I can view the graphical content successfully (gr...@sofastatistics.com).