problem with recode data

K N

Sep 28, 2015, 10:30:36 AM9/28/15
to sofastatistics
hello,
the recode data function does not seem to work though I used it successfully with some variables I recoded before. after inserting the modifications and clicking on the recode button, nothing happens (no window pops up to confirm that, nothing informative in the help button, so I cancel)
please help me sooner.
thanks in advance!

Grant Paton-Simpson

Sep 29, 2015, 3:44:39 AM9/29/15
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It certainly sounds like something went wrong if there was no message or anything. What was the recoding you were trying to do? Any details you can share?

There may be some useful information in your C:\Users\yourname\Documents\sofastats\_internal\output.txt file. If you want to send that my direct email address is gr...@sofastatistics.com.

All the best,
Grant
--