importing data

已查看 44 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

note importa

未读,
2016年6月21日 02:07:322016/6/21
收件人 sofastatistics

Hello, thank you for the software!! It has been really useful for my ongoing research, even though I never studied nor needed statistics before, this is an amazing app!!
anyways my question is, i recently changed computers and there is a lot of data in my old one. I want to know how to import that data to my new computer, sorry if this has been asked before.
Thanks in advance!!

Grant Paton-Simpson

未读,
2016年6月21日 06:10:382016/6/21
收件人 sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Hi note importa,

All your imported or entered data is in sofastats/_internal/sofa_db so just shift that file into a new install. On Windows it might be somewhere like C:\Users\username\Documents\sofastats\_internal\sofa_db although I don't use Windows much so i might have the details incorrect (please correct if you can).

All the best,
Grant
--

---