Paid for Exported Reports but still unable to export

Lynn Radocha

Feb 15, 2014, 8:10:38 AM2/15/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
I paid for the exported reports but doesn't allow me to export! What am I doing wrong?

Grant Paton-Simpson

Feb 15, 2014, 2:05:45 PM2/15/14
to sofasta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lynn,

Good news - the plug-ins a free now and are built into SOFA from verson
1.4.2 upwards. See
http://www.sofastatistics.com/blog/sofa-exports-high-resolution-results-and-more/.
So I'll refund the payment of course. Which version of SOFA did you
download? Was it from the official site?

Note - exporting images/PDFs still doesn't work on Macs but I'm going to
try to get everything working on Snow Leopard.

All the best,
Grant