Broken tests for sockjs-node

Michael Irani

Dec 3, 2014, 3:58:38 AM12/3/14
to soc...@googlegroups.com
Been meaning to get more involved with sockjs for a while. Starting on a GEvent port and wanted to first get the sockjs-node version working to see what's going on. Is it known that the tests are failing on master right now? I tracked it down to this commit:

86812668d7d7b6a897a11777a3b176461d7c6dc8
Fix usage of Access-Control-Allow-Credentials

Michael.

Bryce Kahle

Dec 3, 2014, 11:25:00 AM12/3/14
to irani....@gmail.com, soc...@googlegroups.com
The tests are passing for me. Can you link to a gist with your test results?

Bryce

Michael Irani

Dec 3, 2014, 12:54:08 PM12/3/14
to soc...@googlegroups.com, irani....@gmail.com