sockjs-client v1.0.0-beta.2 released

Bryce Kahle

Oct 27, 2014, 6:20:51 PM10/27/14
to soc...@googlegroups.com
I just merged a beta release of sockjs-client 1.0 into master. Please give it a go and file issues on Github.

Thanks.

Bryce

David Glasser

Apr 2, 2015, 5:29:05 PM4/2/15
to Bryce Kahle, soc...@googlegroups.com
Are there docs anywhere about changes between 0.3.4 and 1.0?

Bryce Kahle

Apr 2, 2015, 5:29:52 PM4/2/15
to David Glasser, soc...@googlegroups.com

David Glasser

Apr 2, 2015, 5:41:10 PM4/2/15
to Bryce Kahle, soc...@googlegroups.com
It's difficult to tell from that which changes are backwards-incompatible.  So far the only backwards-incompatible change I've found is renaming the protocols_whitelist option to transport.  Are there other backwards-incompatible changes?  Excited to try this out for Meteor.  If nothing else, we've hit performance issues that should be fixed by https://github.com/sockjs/sockjs-client/commit/4274efe405e37c3f2739146a3b6374cbb2b3a394