ANN: SockJS-Cyclone first stable release

flavio...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013, 8:18:22 AM11/3/13
to soc...@googlegroups.com
Hi, hope you all don't mind sharing my first SockJS project

SockJS-Cyclone is the server-side implementation of the SockJS protocol for the
Cyclone web server and was inspired by the SockJS-Tornado project.

Cyclone (http://cyclone.io) is a web server framework for Python that
implements the Tornado API as a Twisted protocol.

Right now the project should be quite stable and it reliably passes all the
tests for the v0.3.3 protocol (but it needs cyclone last version from git, to
include some of my fixes to the websocket implementation).

You can see a simple live demo here: http://sockjs-cyclone-demo.herokuapp.com

I'd be very happy to receive feedback, bug reports or contributions on the

Cheers,
Flavio