iOS WebSocket Client Fallback

Sean Gilligan

Jan 7, 2014, 12:27:26 AM1/7/14
to soc...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'm working on an iOS client that is using STOMP over WebSocket to a SockJS server (Spring 4) and the basics are working. Has anyone implemented fallback to HTTP  (which is necessary to cross some/most proxy servers) on iOS?

If not, are there any pointers for implementing one?  Which of the supported fallbacks is the best choice for a non-browser client?

Thanks,

Sean

mri...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2016, 10:05:46 PM4/5/16
to sockjs
Did you get any solution for this?

architk...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2018, 6:52:04 AM4/24/18
to sockjs
Hello Sean,

I'm working on an iOS client that is using STOMP over WebSocket to a SockJS server. But basics are not working and i am not able to find suitable library for it.