404 not found for info iframe in Internet Explorer 9

Александр Емелин

Jul 1, 2015, 2:25:07 AM7/1/15
to soc...@googlegroups.com

Using SockJS 1.0.0, in IE9 I came across a problem with connection to SockJS server. When client wants to establish connection from http frontend to https SockJS server client tries to utilize InfoIframe  info receiver (https://github.com/sockjs/sockjs-client/blob/master/lib/info-receiver.js#L45) so it tries to load info iframe from https://sockjs-server.example.com/connection/info/iframe.html. SockJS server has no such endpoint so I get 404 error on info request and connection can not be established.