iOS client?

agusti...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2014, 4:03:53 PM3/8/14
to soc...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i'm trying to connect to my SockJS server from an iOS app.
I found this library (https://github.com/square/SocketRocket) that's suppose to work. But i'm getting troubles with the handshake. The thing is i'm not able to establish the handshake. I'm getting a 200 response but when my server asks to upgrade i don't get the 101.
I'm using amazon EC2 to host the node.js SockJS server, and the web client is working. Just can't make the iOS client work.
Any help, any alternative to SocketRocket for iOS, an thoughts are very welcomed.
Thank you very much guys.