Re: Find Girls From Online for Sex — Singles Women Near Me. Free to Date

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

amy.g....@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2018, 3:20:50 AM1/27/18
Looking for someone to talk with
I am looking for a texting or snap chat buddy to talk though out the day. Start off with emailing for a bit first. Maybe meet up if we hit it off.

A little about me I am 27, white have some extra weight. I have three cats, love all animals. I don't smoke, I have the occasional drink. Ask me anything else you would like to know.

In your response please put your favorite color in the subject line. Also include your picture if you want a response from me.

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

singles...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2018, 3:24:50 AM1/27/18
Seeking a Man that know how to treat my pussy right way. I love being told nawty and sensual things. I love being watched. Its time for u to come be my guy, turn me on baby.I'm waiting here only for you! What your heart desires, and all those moans.....
msg: me my personal.......G^!^ma^!^!L me at olderwife59& Put, your favorite color in title box.

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Alica Mungomery

Jan 29, 2018, 1:17:40 AM1/29/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 2:31:23 PM UTC+5:30, addie...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> Hello
>
> Dark skin the color of sin, hazel eyes almond. Affectionate and delicious. I am a young Brazilian woman, 35 years old, mother and businesswoman divorced. I am intelligent, sincere and objective romantic. I'm not looking for adventures.I am looking for someone who brings me peace, love, compassion and all that a good relationship can provide. I like foreign men, preferably blond and affectionate. I am looking for men between 35 and 39 years of age, divorced with children preferably having only one. For this, look for something serious and true. Men who like to travel, who knows how to cook, who likes good wine, intellectual, financially stable and who likes a beautiful Brazilian ... I'm looking for someone who wants to be happy and start a family. Email only with photos and Whatsapp number. thank you. No I don't live in Paris but I think it's beautiful and I love the accents. I'm looking for a change. I'm a nurse but I'm lonely. I'd like to try new things and explore. I'm a non smoker, no drugs or 420, very light drinker, retired and healthy. I enjoy movies, music, church, concerts, plays, dining out or cooking in, the mountains, travel, walks, drives, fishing, good conversation, laughter, hugs/kisses and sharing dreams and stories.
>
> More details later if you reply with a picture and some details about yourself....age, height/weight, in what area of Denver that you live, divorced or widowed.....otherwise I won't respond back. Being lonely isn't fun but sharing life with a compatible person who lives near could be enjoyable! We all share a part, and we grow from that, and hope after the last marriage failure, we both learned, and can better manage the next coming happy life.
>
> Yes, I am still work and live in inland empire CA, and my work time is very flexible. I was born in a farmer family in a little villeage nearby rhode island. I studied very hard and got to university. And I came to work and live in inland empire after I graduated.
>
> For the first period, during the time we get to know each other, we can also travel to see each other except variant communication method such as emails, messages, call, voice chat, vedio chat etc. If we happen to be lucky couple mean to be together, I would love to give up everything here to be with you. Although I can't find as decent job as the one I have right now. I am confident I can start from something small and get better chance afte immersed into your local community after certain period living there.
>
> If you interested, please write me introduce yourself as much as you like to share. A picture would be very helpful. I will response to all sincere emails which clearly introduced age/degree/occupation/interest with a 2017 picture. Race and color doesn't matter. But age does matter. No more than 52, thanks! One liners please don't bother!

single, uncomplicated, independant woman, 420 friendly seeking m/mm for intense mutual fun...safe/clean, not into men in a relationship/marriage..nothing complicated..photos appreciated

eviem...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 1:24:24 AM1/29/18
Hi I'm looking for a long term relationship with a good hearted men who like to laugh and is also a vegetarian. I'm 5"6/140lbs. My first language is French. I look exotic with dark hair and green eyes. I am fun to be around and I like to travel, outdoors, cooking and much more.... Age and race is not important. I would like to be friend first cause passion comes and go but friendship stays. Tell me a little bit about yourself like what are your hobbies and with a picture please.
No pic no reply.

carmen...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 1:34:06 AM1/29/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I'm looking for something specific.

I am looking to have a very positive experience with someone who knows what he's doing, takes his time, open to guidance and caters to his partner's pleasure. Slow and easy. No kinky stuff (maybe a little), unnecessary roughness or hookups. It's a marathon not a sprint.

I'm looking for a single professional man who is decent, normal and intelligent. You take care of your body and mind and it shows. I'm the same. You like taking the girl out and have a coherent conversation that is not centred on sex. Don't take yourself too seriously. Drama and a thin skin is a surefire way to kill the mood. Be between 5'9 and 6'1, between 30 and 47, athletic, clean, a non-smoker, drug and disease free and attractive.

singles...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 1:41:27 AM1/29/18
I decided after a long time, that there is nothing that Turns me on more than a man who loves feet and underwear... and I have tons of spares and can't wait to wear some everyday and send them over to you... I have gorgeous size 8.5 feet perfectly pedicured and taken care of that would love to play and pose for you!

amy.g....@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 1:50:54 AM1/29/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 11:47:40 AM UTC+5:30, Alica Mungomery wrote:
Ma blonde me laisse m'occuper de trouver cet autre homme, pour ma pars si j'ai à partager ma blonde avec un autre gars je tiens à bien m'entendre avec lui, qu'on ai une bonne complicité ensemble et qu'on ai tout les deux pour but le plaisir de ma blonde. Donc les discutions ce feront avec moi et je tiens à ce qu'on prenne le temps de discuter.

Ne vous gênez pas à nous écrire, ce qui est important pour ma blonde serait un homme qui est respectueux, qui a de la classe, qui paraît bien et elle veut un homme qui seras bien en forme! :)

Au plaisir de discuter!

infidel...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 2:15:52 AM1/29/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:29:46 PM UTC+5:30, roselina...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm a white female 32 year old hungry for sex (Los Angeles)
>
> I'm a white 32 year old widow I love sex. I have big natural breasts and really horny and very serious so hit me~i am freeall day lets do this. Age not a matter, just give me sexual pleasure. My big pink nipples are perfect for sucking and nipping.I really hope so. I need wild sex so bad. I can never get enough, and at present, I'm not getting any. Hence why I'm here am the solution to your sex dreams
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I want happiness just like the rest..I'm patient.....I want genuine love and loyalty.....I want someone who's big on communication.....I want to be comfortable around you and I want you to feel the same......I love taller men....men who knows what they want....I need a dominant man but also soft when it comes to ME!!! Inbox me n let me know what you're looking for n attach a pic.....plz be single

jamess...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 1:09:35 AM1/30/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:21:31 PM UTC+5:30, coleenb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Women date Saturday (Phoenix)
>
> I'm looking for a handsome date to go to balloon festival on Saturday night. There's also fireworks. So lets have fun! I'm 43, 5'5, fun and sweet. If you are close to my age, handsome, single, and fun too, come find me!
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

First off thanks for reading my ad, i am looking for a new years eve date possibly go for dinner and drinks or dinner, take the fun home lol all i know i don't want to spend it alone or in a bar getting shit faced its not my scene.

about me : shy, introvert sometimes loud and silly. easy on the eyes. I prefer the gym vs a bar any day but the odd time i can party all night well okay half the night and than i need food and sleep. I like youtube and Netflix i am easygoing and most ppl feel at ease in my company.

type of guy i like: tattoos yes please not a must though, dark hair and facial hair, hey if you have long hair its all good i like that too wink wink. i prefer fit guys like going to the gym as well because i do but hey if you have some extra pounds that's okay hun because i do too. I prefer kind, outgoing, pleasant and fun personality

alina....@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 1:21:34 AM1/30/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:25:08 PM UTC+5:30, monicas...@gmail.com wrote:
> Dark room anonymous (Columbia)
>
> 27 giving head to hung me in a dark room. 100% anonymous and discrete. Send stats and dick pic for details and location. This is for tonight.if you 90 are really 45 serious to 95 meet with me 75.text me 49 now.
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I'm a single woman, in shape, no children. I'm in search of a loving, passionate, healthy man. (40-55) You long for a loving, healthy relationship. About to join dating sites, curious if you might answer WforM posts.

I dread the abusive mail but it's worth it to find you. Not interested in casual sex or married men.

Sorry, I do not answer mail without photo, brief introduction.

coleenb...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 1:44:23 AM1/30/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 12:03:56 PM UTC+5:30, emily...@gmail.com wrote:
> 33 years old but big sex drive
> I'm single and wanting good sex with one man. Live in small town. Must be good at sex and everything. This is real. Put favorite sex position in subject. I like younger men.
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hello,

I am looking for a nice Mature man.
I have a good sense of humour, self sufficient live a fairly busy life so makes it hard to meet someone.
I am looking for something casual to start, perhaps over time once we got to know eachother it could build into something long term :).
I am 5'5, shorter brown hair, hazel eyes and plus size, if you are okay with all of that send me a message I would love to hear from you :)

roselina...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 2:06:49 AM1/30/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 1:25:43 PM UTC+5:30, kelvinb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bored....talk nasty to me
> I have a fat ass, thick thighs, nice tits and fluff on my tummy. I'm also horny. Let's chat and exchange nudes. Must love BBW. Who is still awake?
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hey out there. Been single a while and am looking for something new and exciting. I am a single mom who works her ass off. No I don't need a father for my children or money. I just would like someone to go out on dates with and have a good time and see where it goes from there. I am 420 friendly. I don't drink or do drugs and am looking for the same. I am funny, out going, dirty minded, and swear like a trucker. Please send a picture with your first message and I will with my reply. I'm not looking into games or being fucked around. I don't have time for that. Would really like some fun a date or two and some good sex lol. If this seems to interest you hit me up.

kimhha...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 2:16:02 AM1/30/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 12:21:39 PM UTC+5:30, donnane...@gmail.com wrote:
> Juicy female looking for fun
>
> Hi, Bored and lonely swf looking to have a good time... serious inquiries only... would love to have a good time .
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hello,I'm a bigger girl looking to talk to and at
Some point meet a great guy. I'm in my late 40's,so someone close to my age would be appropriate. I'm not looking for booty calls,FWB or one night stands. I want to meet someone who wants to take the time to get to know each other. I don't smoke or do drugs. I'm a social drinker.

Emma Martin

Jan 31, 2018, 1:28:21 AM1/31/18
> [...]
>
> For the first period, during the time we get to know each other, we can also travel to see each other except variant communication method such as emails, messages, call, voice chat, vedio chat etc. If we happen to be lucky couple mean to be together, I would love to give up everything here to be with you. Although I can't find as decent job as the one I have right now. I am confident I can start from something small and get better chance afte immersed into your local community after certain period living there.
>
> If you interested, please write me introduce yourself as much as you like to share. A picture would be very helpful. I will response to all sincere emails which clearly introduced age/degree/occupation/interest with a 2017 picture. Race and color doesn't matter. But age does matter. No more than 52, thanks! One liners please don't bother!

I am looking to date a disable man, looking for a guy no like the rest. I find them very attractive and interesting, the more care they need the more I am attracted to them. If you are between 60 & 75 year old respond to me back if you are interested. If you want to know more about me I will describe my self on my private email.

christinape...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:19:19 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am an easy going and romantic but serious at the same time, very energetic and I like to create something and to make this world full of love, peace. I am full of happiness and hope, but I'm alone a little bit, that's why I'm here,I believe in honesty, trust and communications. I feel I am quite open minded, accepting and fully in touch with my emotional side. I aspire to be a true lover. Honor & Integrity.I'm very romantic, sweet, soft and tender person. I'm very creative person and like to make my house cozy to feel comfortable in it, I'm looking for a special man who knows who he is and what he wants from life. A man that could first become a very good friend and then develop into a great partner

mariso...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:30:30 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I've had success here before, so I'm trying again.

"I am serious about wanting to be in a relationship with a man.

So many of the women I know really don't like men and are not interested in a relationship and all that it entails. I am!

I don't want to change you. I know better than that. It doesn't work.

I can sit side by side while you watch pretty much any sporting event and be very happy. Heck, it's about all I watch now! Football, both pros and college are my favorite, then college basketball and then the Cubs. But I'll watch golf and tennis and hockey - well as I said pretty much anything. And I really enjoy it.

I love to read and would really like to share books and talk about them; spend time wandering the book stores....everything except sci-fi for me.

You can introduce me to your mother and your sisters and they'll like me; your boss and co-workers too. I am comfortable in pretty much any situation. You should be too because I want to introduce you to my friends.

You can do guy's night out for poker or sports or whatever and I won't be upset. Heck I like girl's night out too.

No smokers. Sorry I can't do that.

I love sex and would so like to have it again on a regular basis. I'm spending a fortune on batteries. I like erotica and will watch with you. Just so it's not a crutch you can't do without. You'll ultimately be saying "No honey, I have a headache more than I will" but it will take some time and effort on your part to get us there. I am a woman and I will not jump into it just for fun. You'll understand that great sex begins in the mind and that you have to first be able to talk to me; really have a conversation.

I want you to be able to listen, but not be responsible for fixing my problem. You can fix the screen door and the leaking faucet. That would be great. If not, that's ok too. Just don't try to be responsible for fixing my problems.

I like to dress. I do own jeans, but don't wear them a lot. I prefer dresses and skirts. It would be nice to see you in something other than jeans and a sweat shirt. Owning your own tux, would be really special.

I like to dance. What woman doesn't? We can take lessons together. The slow sexy Sinatra standards from a piano bar are my favorite. I've always wanted to go to the Redhead....

I like to cook and entertain. But I hope you have a grill because there is nothing better than a really rare steak and a cold vodka in the middle of July and I don't own a grill. I like to go out for dinner too.

Living close would be good. I like spur of the moment and that's tough when we're miles away...

What more do you want to know? I'm pretty much an open book. Honest and direct. That will work for you and against you.

Been divorced for 18+ years and my only child is grown and flown the coop. We do have a very close relationship. I would hope that you would come to love her as much as I do?

What do you say? A new romance that maybe will last into the winter of our lives? Serious inquiries only, please. No games. I don't have time for that and truth to be told, neither do you.

I've intrigued you haven't I? So tempt me...."

So here's a couple of details that "you all" seem interested in.
A lady's age is best left to the imagination. I will share photos with you when appropriate; prior to meeting. Let's say I'm old enough to know better; young enough to try and teach you something. I'm looking for a man between 55-75; but must have youthful physical and mental energy.

Also, if you can't write back and respons with more that a couple of words or a request for a photo, don't waste our time. I need someone who can communicate effectively on all levels.

And if you send me an inappropriate photo, you will be reported.

If you think this is all too much and don't want to be bothered, that's ok. I probably don't want to be bothered by you.

If you're laughing and thinking, "This broad is for real and has a set," well you're right. You won't be disappointed. I am for real and I can give as good as I get.

evemi...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:46:43 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hey looking for someoneto meet up and play some games of pool this early evening. Real person not a fake ad. Just looking for something to do. I am in my 20s easy on the eyes and wanting someone to meet up with. Message if interested.

discree...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:53:23 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Busco amigos alomejor una relacion si se da la opportunidad.
Tengo 26 años, vivo en Idaho Falls.
100% latina.
Mandame un mensage con tu edad, estatura, y donde vives
Para conocerlos mejor.

alica.m...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:03:31 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:17:55 PM UTC+5:30, jazzl...@gmail.com wrote:
> wanting to meet a clean sexual man tonight !
>
> i am wanting to have a clean sexual encounter tonight with a respectful, clean, outgoing man that wants all of our fantasies fulfilled i am an older woman, and wanting to experience the ultimate pleasure tonight, only respond with face pics... Only single and no couples
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hey guys! I am 26 years old. I currently am a Kindergarten teacher, and I love it! Little bit about me. I'm well educated, and like to have intelligent conversations. I like to be busy, but really want to meet new people when I can. I am looking for someone who's sweet, chill, easy-going, smart, and arbitrary.

martinje...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:09:12 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:17:55 PM UTC+5:30, jazzl...@gmail.com wrote:
> wanting to meet a clean sexual man tonight !
>
> i am wanting to have a clean sexual encounter tonight with a respectful, clean, outgoing man that wants all of our fantasies fulfilled i am an older woman, and wanting to experience the ultimate pleasure tonight, only respond with face pics... Only single and no couples
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I'm a 25 year old female looking for an older man (over 50) for discrete, casual sex.
Your picture gets mine.
Send Ur number...

kristi...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:17:28 AM1/31/18
Couples, women, men join this club and have a great time and casual encounter. These groups are for people in cache valley, franklin or preston or nearby areas. The group are private and discreet. These groups are people that are into the lifestyle and pleasure, please be real. Not into fakes so let get together and have a great time. KIK purelicker 8

lorako...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:22:07 AM1/31/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 12:21:39 PM UTC+5:30, donnane...@gmail.com wrote:
> Juicy female looking for fun
>
> Hi, Bored and lonely swf looking to have a good time... serious inquiries only... would love to have a good time .
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am looking for someone who does not consider age a factor, who wants
to have fun and knows how to treat a 30 year old lady. I am attractive, healthy,
with a slim yet curvy figure.

taylorm...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:39:29 AM1/31/18
I'm a petite, mixed female who really likes white men. Are you straight, white, older, and horny? I usually will get off by myself, however, I'm ready for some mutual satisfaction. Discretion is a must. Marital status is irrelevant. Please be hygienic, well groomed and ready to cum.

licyk...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:51:22 AM1/31/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 12:03:56 PM UTC+5:30, emily...@gmail.com wrote:
> 33 years old but big sex drive
> I'm single and wanting good sex with one man. Live in small town. Must be good at sex and everything. This is real. Put favorite sex position in subject. I like younger men.
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Married but lonely says it all. I'm so unhappy, I know I need to just end it but as with most things it's complicated. I just wanted to reach out and see if there's anyone else in my boat, looking for something that's missing. I don't want sex. I just want the romantic, emotional connection. I want to know there's someone out there who is loving, caring, someone to make a future with eventually. I am a bbw, if that matters. I'm not interested in meeting up very soon, have to be very discreet.
Anyone else stuck?

alicia.m...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:55:29 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:17:55 PM UTC+5:30, jazzl...@gmail.com wrote:
> wanting to meet a clean sexual man tonight !
>
> i am wanting to have a clean sexual encounter tonight with a respectful, clean, outgoing man that wants all of our fantasies fulfilled i am an older woman, and wanting to experience the ultimate pleasure tonight, only respond with face pics... Only single and no couples
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Is there anyone left who is real from the beginning? Looking for someone who can deal with the busy of my life and be willing to blend. I need someone who is active and willing to do life together. I prefer someone between the ages of 35-45.

christi...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:03:12 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:25:08 PM UTC+5:30, monicas...@gmail.com wrote:
> Dark room anonymous (Columbia)
>
> 27 giving head to hung me in a dark room. 100% anonymous and discrete. Send stats and dick pic for details and location. This is for tonight.if you 90 are really 45 serious to 95 meet with me 75.text me 49 now.
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Looking forsomeone true, honest, responsible, smart, fun, funny. Not looking for a hookup. I work hard and play hard and expect the same. I am short and curvy, love to laugh, 41, no young kids. I enjoy the ability to do what i want when i want. If you are seeking the same, send me an email. Looking for someone between the ages of 23-55. Must be employed, have a vehicle and license and drive.

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:05:47 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:17:55 PM UTC+5:30, jazzl...@gmail.com wrote:
> wanting to meet a clean sexual man tonight !
>
> i am wanting to have a clean sexual encounter tonight with a respectful, clean, outgoing man that wants all of our fantasies fulfilled i am an older woman, and wanting to experience the ultimate pleasure tonight, only respond with face pics... Only single and no couples
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

So I've found there is a lot of spam on this site or people looking for a quick hookup. I'm looking for neither. Wanting to find someone between 28 and 40 I can hang out with and get to know as a friend that can possibly turn into a relationship. I've got kids. You don't have to but must enjoy kids if nothing else. If this interests you at all, shoot me an email with a bit about yourself

janice.g...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:09:32 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:57:05 PM UTC+5:30, lucyh...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hopeless romantic seeks another hopeless romantic (In New York City N.Y.)
>
> Disclaimer:I'm a chubby Mex/Bra woman (few lbs) looking to relocate to NY, If you don't find that appealing or "attractive" then this ad is not for you. I wish you the best of luck! :)
>
> Edit #1: Please don't waste my time. Get a hobby or invest in something more meaningful. And if you know you're only going to chat with me for one day, don't bother. I'm not here to cure your boredom.
>
> I'm 32 years old, I have an interesting choice of career. I love tea, knitting, baking, and I've recently taken up beat arranging! I like all kinds of animated shorts, and films! I like to sing, even though I lack the talent to do so! While I'm rather green, I enjoy playing different and off-beat board games, I play quite a number of video games as well!
>
> I am seeking something serious, and long term. And I most definitely appreciate honesty above all else. I'm really excited my soon-to-be best friend, life partner, and soulmate. Someone whom will accept and appreciate me for all I can and will offer, and vice versa.
>
> I won't let this drag on. But I have a slight age requirement. I would ideally prefer the ages of 31 through 37 respectfully. Please send pic if you like to see one of mine.
>
> Thank you for reading
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I got a room for the night... and thought I was going to have company and they flaked and now I'm sitting here bored & alone...
My babysitter is on stand by to come get my kid So I can have fun and get laid.... cuddle... hang out with somebody new....
Im not a hooker.. only thing you have to do is pay my sitter..... please don't send me nasty email or pictures..don't expect nudes...I'm a hot young mom newer to billings...and Im only available for tonight and tomorrow morning before 9 am. But would prefer tobight.
I'm in billings you have to come to.me. send phone number if you're actually serious.

kathleenn...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:18:46 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 4:02:46 PM UTC+5:30, Ashley Woolley wrote:
> married women for discreet (Washington, DC)
>
> I've never done this before. I am a tad bit ashamed but... I am in a sexless marriage. My husband has no interest in me. I am attractive. Considering I have had kids, I don' t think I have a bad body. I am educated, enjoy good conversation and I have a great sense of humor. I am tired of feeling alone and ignored. I have tried almost everything I could think of to gain the attention of my husband but I am not enough. I could use a little excitement and attention. I am disease free, not into drugs, and I do not smoke. Drinking is fine as long as it is in moderation.
> I've done a little research and understand that some of these responses will not be real. If you are interested in giving me the excitement I crave, email me with the heading of your favorite music group. Let's start with a little conversation, then pictures, then we can discuss meeting...
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hi,
I am 21 yrs old horny & need to fuck .Let me suck ur cock until u cum. i will make u cum like u never have before. can travel or car meet.. no strings attached so don't worry if u have a gf or whatever

jasmin....@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:22:51 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:29:46 PM UTC+5:30, roselina...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm a white female 32 year old hungry for sex (Los Angeles)
>
> I'm a white 32 year old widow I love sex. I have big natural breasts and really horny and very serious so hit me~i am freeall day lets do this. Age not a matter, just give me sexual pleasure. My big pink nipples are perfect for sucking and nipping.I really hope so. I need wild sex so bad. I can never get enough, and at present, I'm not getting any. Hence why I'm here am the solution to your sex dreams
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am not cut out for the hook up, friends with benefits scene. I do someday want to have someone to build life with. Even moreso in the here and now someone to be good to, that wants to be good back.
I am growing bored of being single, having a life without the intimacy of another person to share a day with, or the very important greatness of touch. I have plenty of friends, but it's just not quite the same :)
A bit about me, I am a pretty easy going, creative, sarcastic and happy person. I am intelligent, multi talented and self sufficient, I do not need a sugar daddy and find the idea of one to be one of the biggest turn offs imaginable!
What I would like someone adventurous, genuine, with a sense of humor, and near my age...beyond that really varies from one person to the next.
If you feel up to it, I would really love a pic with a little info about you.

andria...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:38:35 AM1/31/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 12:28:01 PM UTC+5:30, amelie...@gmail.com wrote:
> Fuck me and suck my tits
>
> Been horny all day checking guys out at Fred Meyer with nice asses lol my fingers aren't enough. Send pics full body face doesn't have to be included until we know if we're going to meet.
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Good morning! I'm writing this with hope that the right guy for me is out there. I've tried dating online and through friends but to no avail. Always disappointed for a variety of reasons. However, I know that a nice, attractive, and honest man is out there, just ready to cross paths with me. As for me, I'm 45, single, 5'5", a few extra pounds, brown hair, and pretty blue eyes. I'm laidback and easygoing, no drama in my life. I do have 3 kids that are still in school but older. I enjoy movies, spending time with family and friends, bbqs, camping, working in my yard. I just don't want to mislead anyone but I'm not a skinny woman just sporting a few extra belly pounds and I do smoke. So if that's offensive, please just kindly move along, but if you find me interesting a bit, please drop me a line. I really am a good woman looking for a good man. I'm simple and not complicated. I'm not looking for a hookup or FWB. And please, only serious inquiries! Thanks.

miaaros...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:42:07 AM1/31/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 12:33:49 PM UTC+5:30, amyem...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am looking for a Fantastic Guy
>
> I'm a very independent female. I am trying to find a good man that I can spend time with and come home also. I've got my own place but I am tired of being lonely and dealing with no good dudes. I only want honesty and a good relationship. If you want to hook up then email me with your cellphone number.
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Ok, maybe you're not the last one but maybe the right one? Only an email and time will tell.
Honest, passionate, fun, loyal, likes to get out and do things lady seeks the same in a man. And I mean a man not a girl in a mans body. Not meant to insult anyone just my preference. If you can't clean a fish, work on a car or pitch a tent you're probably not my type. Again no offense to anyone.
About me I can go play in the dirt and still be all woman. What's the expression? mud to makeup? Lol
Email, send a face pic. Let's chat.

datex...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:46:27 AM1/31/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 12:39:52 PM UTC+5:30, lucylee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On the lookout for some hot,steamy sex!
>
> I'm a very country lady looking for some mind blowing orgasms, crying, licking, sticking I need all of it! Be d&d free! Message me with your information, including your cell #.
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Been a fantasy recently, would like someone dirty and open. I love most everything sexual and just exploring fantasies. Like it rough with a little passion.
Only wanting something on going..I wanna be dirty for you and only you, several times a day or week. Whatever you can keep up with. Send a pic. Be hygienic, respectful, dominant and experienced.

polish...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:51:09 AM1/31/18
Hey! So a little about myself.. I go to BSU. I like to read books, hike, watch movies, travel, etc. I'm looking for someone who has long-term goals, is determined to achieve those goals, and wants to have meaningful conversations. We could text or maybe hangout. Reply with "Boise" and a little about yourself so I know you're interested :)

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

twosum...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 1:26:55 AM2/1/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 12:28:01 PM UTC+5:30, amelie...@gmail.com wrote:
> Fuck me and suck my tits
>
> Been horny all day checking guys out at Fred Meyer with nice asses lol my fingers aren't enough. Send pics full body face doesn't have to be included until we know if we're going to meet.
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

So I've tried meeting a man on here a couple of times but nothing but fakes. I am real & a woman trying to meet a man for a long term relationship. I'm employed. I have no baggage & my life is drama free. Just tired of being alone. I love bbqs, dinner & a movie, walks in the river valley. I smoke but don't drink. I'm looking for a man who doesn't care about my bad habit & who also doesn't drink. I am disease free & you must be also. I'm looking for a man who is between the ages of 50 - 60.
Nothing younger & nothing older. Sorry. Just my preference. Evenings preferred as I work during the day. Change the subject line to the month that you were born so I can weed out spam. Pic for pic. And again, I'm real & very serious!

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:25:08 AM2/2/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:33:43 PM UTC+5:30, kimhha...@gmail.com wrote:
> Whats happening tonight (Victoria, TX)
>
> Recently single and looking for a good night, dinner drinks and conversation not into the youngsters please be 30 or older. Your pic gets mine. 5"1' 200 thick long dark hair. Change the subject line put today's date. And let's get to know each other
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

21 year old female looking for an older man. I've always wanted an older man to eat me out and let me fuck and suck him. i have older man fantasies and really want to act them out.

erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 6:11:35 AM2/2/18
On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 12:14:23 PM UTC+5:30, coleenb...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 12:03:56 PM UTC+5:30, emily...@gmail.com wrote:
> > 33 years old but big sex drive
> > I'm single and wanting good sex with one man. Live in small town. Must be good at sex and everything. This is real. Put favorite sex position in subject. I like younger men.

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a nice Mature man.
> I have a good sense of humour, self sufficient live a fairly busy life so makes it hard to meet someone.
> I am looking for something casual to start, perhaps over time once we got to know eachother it could build into something long term :).
> I am 5'5, shorter brown hair, hazel eyes and plus size, if you are okay with all of that send me a message I would love to hear from you :)

I'm tired of these "Men" who play bullshit games. I want a real man, someone who won't ignore me for days on end, someone who won't lie to me, and break my heart. I've always been drawn to the authority figures, IE: LEO, FF, etc, and I by no means, mean that I am a badge bunny or a tag chaser, I'd rather stay away from military to be honest, Active duty just isn't for me to deal with much anymore, I went down that road, I was a spouse, got divorced.
I want someone who can make me laugh, White--(sorry not into other races, just personal preference) at least 30 years old, single. You gotta have your own place and your own ride and a job!
About me? I'm 33, white female, I do work, make pretty decent money, own my home, have two cars, no kids. two college degrees (I won't act superior b/c honestly I'm a damn goofball most of the time) I'm a bigger girl, curves, thighs, all that. I have a heart bigger than Texans egos, and more passion than italians over their mama's pasta sauce.
If you aren't single and reading this and have a buddy that is, I'm not against blind dates, or someone playing match maker....

nannyros...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:04:02 AM2/3/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am open and a highly sexual woman. I like to devote as much as receiving. Sexy is what turns me on. Confidence and dominance. If you are interested then send a picture & phone number.

college...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:34:13 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

good morning guys,come on
Hello. I have never used Craigslist, today I cought my husband using it to meet other women for sex, so I am 31 and my 31 year old husband stopped touching me after our daughter was born. ....... Sent me number

casual...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:16:48 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am a 31 y/o female who is married but want to explore. I'm looking for 2 very hot men with big penis to do whatever they feel. I want to be treated like a total porn whore. Throw me around. Stick it in any where and do what u want. Then make me swallow it all. I am thin clean and disease free.

christia...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:27:51 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Fit and clean who have a weekend home alone. Single lonely black mom going through some ruff times right now really looking for a older mature man

aussieadult...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:02:40 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Slightly different than average female 53, seeks gentleman in early to mid 50s, who is in search of a D / s relationship as a Dom. Send details on Your experience and a photo, plus D/s in subject to get a reply.

datingi...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:39:37 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hi guys,
I am married female..My husband didn't like to fuck my ass. so I need a great ass fucker..Any age is welcome but must be good ass fucker..
hit me.. send me number??

adultfi...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:57:03 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Will you be on a business trip in the Huntsville/madison area in June? Maybe for a couple of mths over the summer? Married(preferred, it's just hot) or single and want to have a summer fling, I'm the girl for you. Please be 5'11 or taller, white(just my preference) 48 yrs and older, sense of humor and horny. Also you have to be D/D free, NO DRAMA. Dinner dates, movies having fun...in return I'm yours to do as you please. If you already know you'll be traveling here...please respond with "travel buddy" in the subject line, we can start talking/sexting and sending pics before your arrival.

skyelo...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:14:34 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

No strings attached. He doesn't please me anymore. I want someone to text while he is away. And maybe have a little fun. And looking for someone relatively fit. With a good sense of humor.

findda...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:32:51 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hi

I am a chubby, married middle aged lady who is looking for some
discreet pleasure.
It works both ways......
Very loving, very sensual, very giving.
Open minded and very very willing.
I know what to do, and what to do with it.
Where to put it and let it deliver.

sashase...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:49:55 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hey,
I am 24 years old very sexy and hot so age dont matter. i'm like to oral pressure & love to suck .I can host.

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:56:02 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I'm 5'6 hispanic,chubby, i have black hair , i can host or come to your place and looking for someone to fuck me and some casual fun. i am clean and trying new things.Email me....now

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:09:46 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Chocolate 🎂💦and single ready to mingle.5'6 with a bomb body . Looking for a man for lonely nights 🙄 email me for my number 😋 send your phone number

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:17:30 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I offer dates, companionship, dances, strip tease, must come for time
Serious inquiries only

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:56:56 AM2/5/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hello
I am an intelligent black woman; in my 40's that's HIV+. With God I have been undetectable and in good health for years. I️ have not allow this to stop me from enjoying my life (traveling, football, basketball, concerts etc.) But I️ would like to work towards a real relationship. I️ was design for a man and I️ want to feel the comfort of a man. I️ never been on drugs or promiscuous. My story is I️ open my heart to a man that turn out to be positive. Now this is my repercussion and my dark secret. I️ do prefer a man around my age or older.

andreabr...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:25:47 AM2/7/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Just want a guy who loves, like really loves, sucking on titts. A guy who would could play with my tits and suck my nipples for hours. If you are interested write "OK" in subject line so I know you are real. Send your number

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:43:48 AM2/7/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am unmarried sexy girl.Text me lets get things going. You come over and leave with a smile on your face. Send me a pic of yours and you will get one of me as well.Serious replies only...send me your number....

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:02:44 AM2/7/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Hey,

Just looking to find someone to make a connection with and being open to something more if it happens. I am 27 years old, African american 5'6 350 pounds. I love watching movies, sports listening to music, playing video games. Serious inquires only. Not looking for just sex or to hook up. I am open to all races, body types it doesn't matter. If interested, don't hesitate to contact me. Put your favorite baseball team in the subject line so I know that u are real.

swingersx...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:28:38 AM2/7/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:51:49 AM UTC+5:30, laney...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get helpful dating advice and effective tips from google online dating group, social women talking about casual relationship and expert’s opinion. This discussion group helps yours navigate singe life to hooking up, finding partner from near location — girls for date and marriage. Here you can meet a woman consists of basic information like singles or married.
>
> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Quiet type with a romantic streak seeking a mature man for interesting conversation, a great emotional or physical connection and occasional outings that will hopefully include the aforementioned. I am busty, green- eyed, moderately crazy, relatively unstable but also attractive, intelligent, fun and when the chemistry is right, very passionate and attentive.

jecqul...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:10:07 AM2/7/18
I'm 29 years old single mom looking night Affair someone to hangout with may be date just tired of it just being me night after night. Someone to go on our evening. send me your number

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

jame...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:37:48 AM2/7/18
I'm 23, and a bit on the chubby, can't host. I'm clean hoping you are too. I'm looking for someone ages(21-32), to play with my body and doesn't mind not getting played with in return. I'm still new to it. Email me and we will go from there. Put ur favorite animal & age in the subject line.

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:10:08 AM2/7/18
Hello men. Been single for long enough now, I am in search of my new other half. I like any aged guy, As long as you are not a stinky slug, any shape is also fine. You also have a vehicle and income so I know you can exist in Alaska. I am 40, pretty, like all the normal things we Alaskans do. I am 420 friendly and drink but you don't have to if you dont. I am a good cook and like it tidy. I am looking to eventually live together, so I prefer a one woman kind of man, and yes that means I'm a one man kind of woman. Anyway send me a little info on you, a picture, and what your looking for in a mate.

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

monicar...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:45:18 AM2/7/18
Hello just looking around wanting to talk and get to know someone wanting to feel that spark again message me and we can talk, I'm 28, caring, funny, cute let's chat:) put your fav car in the subject.

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

searchdat...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:45:34 AM2/7/18
As I rack my brain for a title to this post I might as well just type, maybe a name will come to me.
I find myself finally ready for and wanting a man in my life. So to find that man I have turned to craigslist..... Not sure this is my best idea but it is what it is.
Here is who I am
I am single mom to one, I don't have multiple kids so I don't have multiple baby daddy drama.
I am 38.... the grey hairs are starting to show,
I am a bbw, yes I am over weight, but I take care of myself and I know how to rock what I have. By rocking it I am also working on losing weight and I am extremely active including a very recent 5k walk.
I work full time, a steady job, I can afford to support myself and my kiddo.
I have tattoos, I love them, I love movies, camping, bowling, card games, trips to where ever, I can't wait for the snow to hit us we I can play
I am a very affectionate type of girl, very romantic in nature
I do not smoke, I do not drink and no drugs...
Here is what I am looking for.....................
A single guy (please don't be married or have a bunch of side chicks)
I prefer a single dad... then you get that kids come first and know the struggles of dating while parenting
A guy close to my age so 30's range
Please have your life "somewhat" together... you know at least a job and hopefully able to drive
Don't be looking for a hook up, I want to build with someone and be active and do stuff
Drop me an email with a picture and tell me about yourself, I will send a picture in return

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

ellens...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:45:50 AM2/7/18
Hello,

I'm a writer and producer of a new podcast that investigates the prison system, hoping to shed light on it's shortcomings. I'm interested in speaking with people who have dated or are currently dating someone in prison.
Preferably interested in speaking with someone who has formed a relationship with an inmate while they were already incarcerated and having no prior communication with them before they were locked up.

If this sounds like you, I would love set up a time to chat and listen to your story.

Serious inquiries only.

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

andria...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:38:32 AM2/7/18
I am 5'2, thin, fit, and am told that I am attractive. I am also well educated, and have traveled quite a bit.

I am seeking someone articulate and imaginative, for stimulating conversations. If this interests you, feel free To send your number, and if you are brave, a pic, and Inwill give you a call..

I am a real person. A "Festival of Lights" took place today in Portland, and the weather was wonderful.

Age range: 30 - 50

Please be single.

> > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:19:21 AM2/8/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 2:31:23 PM UTC+5:30, addie...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for big love
>
> Hello

Originally from Vegas. Anyone want to hook up today? Lonely housewife 5 foot five 135 pounds husband away all day and most of the evening I can host would prefer to meet somewhere else but let me know.

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

carol...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:42:46 AM2/8/18
Hi and thank you for reading. I am 40 MWM in Argo area looking for a lady for fun times. Please change subject line to your favorite position. Please give me your age and location. I'm hoping to find a lady near by. Married or single ladies. Age isn't and issue. I look forward to hearing from you

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

evemm...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 2:29:42 AM2/8/18
I'm a white male 44 looking for a woman who is on her period and wants to play. I like to please orally, give massage with or without anything in return but I am Open to sex as well if desired. Not really picky as far as size or looks so no need to feel unsexy. Available evenings or this weekend. This could be a monthly thing if we like. Reply with monthly visitor in the subject line if interested.

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

liza...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:08:50 AM2/8/18
I live about an hour and a half away from Dothan and would like to have a lunch date when I go there. I will have business there one day next week, open on that. I am in my 60's and yes single. I would like to have lunch with a single white Lady over 55 with a trim figure. It is for lunch only and I am not looking for or expecting anything else. If you are interested, maybe include a picture or two and I will respond with the same.

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:16:42 AM2/8/18
Interested in a cougar/mature woman. Older than 35 but no age cap. Can't host but can meet. Message back on here if interested and change subject line to cougar in reply with what you're looking for and a picture of yourself.

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

hosny...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:36:22 AM2/8/18
Looking for to hangout with 21+ that likes to drink cuddle and watch movies. Also I love give oral hope that you love receiving:) and don't mind giving please be clean

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

katie...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:57:18 AM2/8/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Handsome white man who has graduated college, works, has his own car and who wants a smart, funny, sweet and affectionate black woman to get to know. We can go out, talk, text, go to movies, whatever. Just be fun, no drama and interested in getting to know someone. Before you ask yes I have dated black women before, this isn't just a phase or an experiment. I am always fine with friends but am ready to settle down with the right woman.

rosecarol...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:17:31 AM2/8/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Ready for a new semester? Looking for something new? We should talk!
Nice, normal guy here for a nice, normal girl. We can work out the details via e-mail.
E-mail me info about yourself and what you're looking for, and a picture or two.

sharmar...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:37:21 AM2/8/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am loyal, honest, worldly and a great loving companion hoping for the same. I am athletic and take care of my body, soul and mind.

I am hopeful for an intelligent, free-thinking woman - someone who is honest with herself and others. It's really that simple. I hope she is about average, athletic or even thin. I am not looking for a supermodel - just be honest, please. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so please don't hesitate to respond.

I am financially and mentally stable.
I have no criminal record - and nothing has been expunged.
I own my own home.
I am not married.

You will be meeting me at a time where my life is really taking off - I am getting better and better by the day.

Others say I am a true catch - I hope you think the same.

Mark

janiced...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:53:09 AM2/8/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am a widowed WM that's 50. I'm looking for a female for a FWB type relationship. Don't care if your married or attached because I am not interested in changing my status or yours. Im 6 foot tall and have salt and pepper hair. Im disease and drug free plus vasectomy safe. I don't have an age range or type it's more about personality and attitude for me. If your interested and want to talk let me know. Also please tell me something about the local area too many pretenders on here. Still looking for that one. If you ask for pics have yours attached or I won't respond.

trisha...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:24:33 AM2/8/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I'm twenty years old i live in micanopy looking for a actual working lasting relationship with someone hmu pic and phone number gets mine

valerie....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 2:56:44 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I want sex. I would like to meet a guy to have a no strings sex. I live by myself so I am able to host you i am always online here.....!!!

olivia...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:01:31 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:11:43 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> Lets turn borning Wednesday into fun.
>
> Hello guys lets turn Wednesday into fun day. Im looking for a generous man to enjoy the night with . Im a down to earth bbw lets hang out . Like the old saying what happens in vegas stays in hellooo .. Lol
>
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am seeking a real guy who is open to exploring his sub side. /Totally into very masculine, discreet, guys./I am looking a sexting buddy or maybe one time hookup. Age doesn't matter.

adultfri...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:10:05 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:29:46 PM UTC+5:30, roselina...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm a white female 32 year old hungry for sex (Los Angeles)
>
> I'm a white 32 year old widow I love sex. I have big natural breasts and really horny and very serious so hit me~i am freeall day lets do this. Age not a matter, just give me sexual pleasure. My big pink nipples are perfect for sucking and nipping.I really hope so. I need wild sex so bad. I can never get enough, and at present, I'm not getting any. Hence why I'm here am the solution to your sex dreams
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am a single 42 year old single woman. Looking for a nice, honest guy that doesn't mind a thicker girl. A little about me I am 5'7 Brown hair with some blonde, blue eyes, and of course a thicker build. If you are looking for a skinny barbie/model type build I am totally honest you are looking in the wrong place. If you would be interested and are searching for something honest not a one night stand. Then please reply with your picture and I will as well. Hope to hear from you soon.

farace...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:15:24 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:29:46 PM UTC+5:30, roselina...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm a white female 32 year old hungry for sex (Los Angeles)
>
> I'm a white 32 year old widow I love sex. I have big natural breasts and really horny and very serious so hit me~i am freeall day lets do this. Age not a matter, just give me sexual pleasure. My big pink nipples are perfect for sucking and nipping.I really hope so. I need wild sex so bad. I can never get enough, and at present, I'm not getting any. Hence why I'm here am the solution to your sex dreams
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

I am a disease free woman looking for a disease free man. I give amazing head and I am looking to make a man explode. I do swallow and I am looking for asap. Email me for more details.

laray...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:19:58 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:29:46 PM UTC+5:30, roselina...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm a white female 32 year old hungry for sex (Los Angeles)
>
> I'm a white 32 year old widow I love sex. I have big natural breasts and really horny and very serious so hit me~i am freeall day lets do this. Age not a matter, just give me sexual pleasure. My big pink nipples are perfect for sucking and nipping.I really hope so. I need wild sex so bad. I can never get enough, and at present, I'm not getting any. Hence why I'm here am the solution to your sex dreams
>

> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Currently looking for someone to chill with have fun and do things together. Not looking for a serious relationship In The Beginning, but it's not impossible either. Looking more for just someone who's lonely as well and looking for someone to pass the time with.

Here is more about myself. I am in my early 50's but many say I don't look over 38 and a BBW. Age is not an issue. I have dated from 21 thru 55. I am also bisexual so man or woman is ok. You must be ok with my sexuality and not try to judge, control, or change me.

dianalowe...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:28:28 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 3:33:12 PM UTC+5:30, christi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:25:08 PM UTC+5:30, monicas...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Dark room anonymous (Columbia)
> >
> > 27 giving head to hung me in a dark room. 100% anonymous and discrete. Send stats and dick pic for details and location. This is for tonight.if you 90 are really 45 serious to 95 meet with me 75.text me 49 now.

> Looking forsomeone true, honest, responsible, smart, fun, funny. Not looking for a hookup. I work hard and play hard and expect the same. I am short and curvy, love to laugh, 41, no young kids. I enjoy the ability to do what i want when i want. If you are seeking the same, send me an email. Looking for someone between the ages of 23-55. Must be employed, have a vehicle and license and drive.

I am a 50 y/o single Dominant Man who is 6'1" 190lbs. I have been in the lifestyle for a while and ready to find a new submissive woman. I am a loving Dom, but a firm Master and will treat my submissive with respect. However, I expect and demand obedience. I am not into some of the extremes of the lifestyle. However I do like to push the limits with my submissive. If you have hard limits, I will respect them. I want a long term relationship and would like to get to know you.

susan...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:35:46 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 1:50:50 PM UTC+5:30, amy.g....@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for someone to talk with
> I am looking for a texting or snap chat buddy to talk though out the day. Start off with emailing for a bit first. Maybe meet up if we hit it off.
>
> A little about me I am 27, white have some extra weight. I have three cats, love all animals. I don't smoke, I have the occasional drink. Ask me anything else you would like to know.
>
> In your response please put your favorite color in the subject line. Also include your picture if you want a response from me.
> >
> > > <http://www.emmaamigo.com/en/find-girls/>

Okay so this is kinda different but bear with me. I'm a 26 year old super submissive guy. I recently purchased a steel chastity cage. I don't know why, but I would love to find someone to hold my keys and be in charge. I'm good at taking and following orders lol. I'm also pretty shy. I'm not sure why I'm getting into this or wanting to try it lol. All I know is that I do wanna try it though. Let me know what you think. Thanks and hope to hear back from someone
It is loading more messages.