Eyewitness Testimony: LaVoy Finicum Shot In Cold Blood in Burns, Oregon

Joe Cooper

Jan 27, 2016, 6:55:32 PM1/27/16
The statement by officials comes first in this account but the rest of
the story is frightening if accurate. Who is telling the truth? Tell me
what you think. The Sentinel does not support this type of occupation but
the way it has been handled might have been nothing less than tyrannical
on the part of the government.

Officials gave an update Wednesday morning. They said the armed occupiers
were given ample opportunity to negotiate and to return to their families
and to work through the normal legal channels but instead, through
criminal actions, brought these consequences upon themselves. Yesterday
the FBI wanted to end the occupation peacefully, out of harm’s way,
removing the threat of danger. Watch the video at CBSN.

The officials said it was the actions of the armed occupiers that led us
to where we are today. “Actions are not without consequences,” the
spokesperson said. They are calling it an “armed occupation” and said
that is was a “significant disruption” to the people of the country.
Public documents once filed will speak for them.

The standoff lasted 24 days, it wasn’t months or a year, it wasn’t even a
month.

Consider how this was handled in comparison to Ferguson and Baltimore
where communists destroyed businesses and hurt police as you read the
story. If it’s true, we are facing a new form of tyranny and yes America,
it can happen here.

KrisAnn Hall is a constitutional lawyer who has traveled to Burns,
Oregon, knows the peaceful protesters at the Malheur Refuge and has spent
time with the group negotiating the peaceful surrender.

She has first hand knowledge that unnecessary force may have been used.
The facts are being gathered. There are people who will seek justice if
there was any wrongdoing. They are a small but vocal group.

Victoria Sharps’ eyewitness testimony can be heard on the video below.
She was in the truck with LaVoy Finicum who was killed by the FBI last
night.

When he tried to talk to the FBI from the truck, they shot at him as he
put his head out the window, according to Ms. Sharps.

Finicum realized they were serious about killing them and eventually took
off in the truck. There was a road block and law enforcement were firing
as he fled until he ran into a snowbank.

The protesters showed no aggression at all, Sharps said. They never
fired.

According to Ms. Sharps, Finicum was walking with his hands in the air as
he said, “Are you going to shoot me? Just shoot me. Just shoot me then,”
Ms. Sharps said, “so they did. They shot him dead. He was just walking
with his hands in the air. Then when he was down on the ground, they shot
him three more times…they bombarded the truck with bullets.”

She thought there were about 40 cars and there were people in the trees.

Who gave them the shoot to kill order – Loretta Lynch, Barack Obama?

Sharps said they shot at least 120 rounds. They were laying in wait with
a 60-mile road block as Ammon Bundy and his men traveled to what they
thought was a meeting with the FBI.

He was murdered in cold blood if this account is true.

It is being referred to in the media as a “shootout” but “there was no
media there and you have to wonder where this information is coming
from,” KrisAnn Hall said.

Ammon Bundy and his men were on the road to go to a “peaceful
negotiation” that the FBI invited them to. Instead, the FBI conducted a
“traffic stop,”

“In order to have a shootout, you have to have two parties shooting,” Ms.
Hall said, but Bundy and his men never fired a shot.

“Who is the aggressor here,” Hall asks. If a man is shot while
surrendering with his hands behind his head, who is the aggressor, she
asks.

The refuge where the people were protesting is called “public lands”, and
it was a “public building” on “public land.” The sign says “Welcome to
Your Land.”

These men did not have heavy armaments. There were no tanks, no turrets,
and they only had their firearms. The media is lying, Hall said.

As she said, it should not be radical to carry a gun. It should not be
radical to exercise one’s rights. Hall asks “What happens when you turn
rights into radical,” she asks. “What happens when the government
occupies land they have no right to occupy?”

She wants people to understand that what is now legal is not lawful.

The federal government is occupying land by force when it’s
unconstitutional to do so. “Lawful is illegal and unlawful is legal” in
our country today.

More than half of the land in the West is owned by the federal government
and that is unconstitutional.

Hall said she knows for a “fact” that the media was there and their
stories were not aired or published. Fox News had reporters there, she
said, and reporters sent them stories but Fox News would not post the
stories. The media is “controlled”. Hall said and the reporters were
frustrated that they couldn’t get the story out.

The media won’t post the story unless it’s to call them militants engaged
in a shootout during a resistance. KrisAnn said all of that is a lie.
These people were “trying to be peaceful”.

Why didn’t law enforcement shoot the truly violent people in Ferguson,
Baltimore, Occupy? Ms. Hall didn’t say that, I’m saying it. The
difference appears to be the guns carried by the cowboys were more
visible.

Ms. Hall referred to Thomas Paine’s essay, “The American Crisis”, in
which Paine wrote, [crises] “are the touchstones of sincerity and
hypocrisy, and bring things and men to light, which might otherwise have
lain forever undiscovered. In fact, they have the same effect on secret
traitors, which an imaginary apparition would have upon a private
murderer. They sift out the hidden thoughts of man, and hold them up in
public to the world. Many a disguised Tory has lately shown his head,
that shall penitentially solemnize with curses the day on which Howe
arrived upon the Delaware.”

Hall said that the media won’t defend those defending their First
Amendment and won’t “give fair access to truth, why? Because they so love
their wealth, and they so love their influence and their power, that they
would rather lick the boots and the hands that feed them then to
actually, actually bring truth.”

She said all Media has become “wicked.”

If you do nothing else, go to 19:29 on the mark on the first video and
decide if you think LaVoy was a man seeking violence. Decide for
yourself. To me, he sounds like a man of the land, a cowboy, an innocent
man, a man descended from Native-Americans who believes the land is free.
It’s heartbreaking listening to him.

Hall said the BLM, the federal government are not taking care of the
land. They stole land to protect the turtles but they were killing them
“in massive amounts.” “They’re liars. They’re deceivers.”

It doesn’t matter the reasons. They want our land to control it for their
selfish purposes and they don’t have the authority under our
Constitution, Hall continued.

Most of the protesters have now left the refuge peacefully though there
are a few left.

The government, Hall said, does not want you to know this was a peaceful
protest. The government controlled the media and the narrative she
believes.

Go to 36:33 and hear LaVoy Finicum one last time.

Watch: [VIDEO]

Eyewitness testimony from Victoria Sharps.

Listen: [AUDIO]

[IMAGE: R.I.P. LaVoy Finicum who loved freedom and the constitution as it
used to be and will probably never be again. People don’t care. John
Wayne is dead, our Founding principles are dead, and more Barack Obama’s
will come and they will come shooting.]

Source: http://bit.ly/1PTI5BK

--
Obama Nine Hours Before Paris Terror Attack: "We've Contained ISIS."
ISIS: "We've contained Obama."

"Never underestimate the willingness of white progressives to be offended
on behalf of people who aren’t and to impose their will on those who
didn’t ask for it." (Derek Hunter)

"No doubt Hillary would like to call [Paula] Jones a liar, but Bill paid
Jones $850,000 to settle her sexual harassment suit. Can you imagine the
fun Donald Trump, for one, would have with that? Plus, it was Bill
Clinton, not Paula Jones, who was found by the presiding federal judge to
have committed perjury."--John Hinderaker

Byker

Jan 27, 2016, 7:32:20 PM1/27/16
"Joe Cooper" wrote in message

>The statement by officials comes first in this account but the rest of the
>story is frightening if accurate. Who is telling the truth? Tell me what
>you think. The Sentinel does not support this type of occupation but the
>way it has been handled might have been nothing less than tyrannical on the
>part of the government.

Somewhere ammonium nitrate and fuel oil are being mixed...

Wayne

Jan 27, 2016, 7:48:08 PM1/27/16

"Byker" wrote in message
Something smells rotten about this.

Look how long the OWS people occupied various parks across the country, and
were accommodated by law enforcement.

Joe Cooper

Jan 27, 2016, 7:56:19 PM1/27/16
"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in
I hope not, just as I hope the eyewitness reports aren't true.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 27, 2016, 9:07:33 PM1/27/16
The Occutards were in public parks and public areas around city halls
and so on. These "ranchers" were illegally occupying federal offices,
preventing employees from doing their jobs.

I'm sympathetic to the idea that the federal government controls too
much land for no legitimate public purpose, but these stupid "ranchers"
went about this in entirely the wrong way, and for bad reasons. The
Hammonds and the Clivens are all crooks. Both families illegally graze
their cattle on what is, for now, federal land, and they don't pay for
it. The grazing fees are absurdly cheap - in effect a massive subsidy
to ranchers. The Hammonds committed arson on federal land, twice.
These fuckers need to be in prison, and the Hammonds at least are. The
Clivens need to be sent away for a long litany of offenses as well.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 27, 2016, 9:08:18 PM1/27/16
On 1/27/2016 4:53 PM, Joe Cooper wrote:
> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in
>
>> "Joe Cooper" wrote in message
>>>
>>> The statement by officials comes first in this account but the rest of
>>> the story is frightening if accurate. Who is telling the truth? Tell
>>> me what you think. The Sentinel does not support this type of
>>> occupation but the way it has been handled might have been nothing
>>> less than tyrannical on the part of the government.
>>
>> Somewhere ammonium nitrate and fuel oil are being mixed...
>
> I hope not, just as I hope the eyewitness reports aren't true.

The "eyewitness" reports are almost certainly bullshit.

Barky "Tears of a Clown" Hussein

Jan 28, 2016, 6:45:38 AM1/28/16

-IF- true, those feds might want to watch their own backs.

Barky "Tears of a Clown" Hussein

Jan 28, 2016, 6:46:48 AM1/28/16
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:45:27 -0800, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
wrote:
Yeah, but they were culling their own via drugs, rape & murder.

Siri Cruz

Jan 28, 2016, 10:01:18 AM1/28/16
In article <faCdnXHKCd8O_DTL...@earthlink.com>,
You can't expect police to put their lives on the line to protect the public
when whites like you are constantly threatenning to put them on trial for
'murder'. To heck with #SlackLivesMatter.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
God exists since mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists since we
cannot prove the consistency. ~~ Morris Kline

Siri Cruz

Jan 28, 2016, 10:04:58 AM1/28/16
In article <n8boau$rjp$1...@dont-email.me>, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
wrote:
Especially since those OWS were brandishing firearms all the time. What? They
weren't? Umm..... What about all those heavily armed black men rightfully
killed... What? Twelve years old? A toy gun?

#SlackLivesMatter

Joe Cooper

Jan 28, 2016, 11:20:30 AM1/28/16
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:DJeqy.157947$Sn4.151407
@fx44.iad:

> The Occutards were in public parks and public areas around city halls
> and so on. These "ranchers" were illegally occupying federal offices,
> preventing employees from doing their jobs.

No, they were not. The "offices" were empty and the doors unlocked. The
land was public.

Joe Cooper

Jan 28, 2016, 11:21:17 AM1/28/16
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:kKeqy.157948$Sn4.71089
@fx44.iad:

> The "eyewitness" reports are almost certainly bullshit.

Perhaps, but have you listened to any of them?

Wayne

Jan 28, 2016, 12:55:03 PM1/28/16

"Joe Cooper" wrote in message

Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:DJeqy.157947$Sn4.151407
@fx44.iad:

>> The Occutards were in public parks and public areas around city halls
>> and so on. These "ranchers" were illegally occupying federal offices,
>> preventing employees from doing their jobs.

>No, they were not. The "offices" were empty and the doors unlocked. The
>land was public.

I find the Oregon protestors no more irritating than OWS or the dingbats in
LA that blocked off the 215 freeway.
All those protests prevented people from doing their jobs, but the Oregon
gang were the least impact of those listed.

Several years ago a prisoner in TX climbed on the roof of a building and
demanded that someone gave him all the names of the people in the Brady
Bunch.
The guards just left his ass up there and he eventually climbed down on his
own.

That's the way the Oregon gang should have been handled. Leave them alone
and for damned sure, don't give them press coverage.

Joe Cooper

Jan 28, 2016, 4:50:53 PM1/28/16
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in

> All those protests prevented people from doing their jobs, but the
> Oregon gang were the least impact of those listed.

The Oregon bunch had NO impact. The place/buildings was deserted, doors
left unlocked.

Siri Cruz

Jan 28, 2016, 5:04:17 PM1/28/16
In article <XnsA59D8CD8145...@213.239.209.88>,
Joe Cooper <drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:

> The Oregon bunch had NO impact. The place/buildings was deserted, doors
> left unlocked.

> "Never underestimate the willingness of white progressives to be offended
> on behalf of people who aren’t and to impose their will on those who didn’t
> ask for it." (Derek Hunter)

Ha-ha.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 28, 2016, 5:29:31 PM1/28/16
On 1/28/2016 8:17 AM, Joe Cooper wrote:
> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:DJeqy.157947$Sn4.151407
> @fx44.iad:
>
>> The Occutards were in public parks and public areas around city halls
>> and so on. These "ranchers" were illegally occupying federal offices,
>> preventing employees from doing their jobs.
>
> No, they were not. The "offices" were empty and the doors unlocked.

Bullshit.

> Theland was public.

It's publicly owned. That doesn't mean the public can occupy it or come
and go as they please. Fort Knox and CIA headquarters are public land
too, you fuckwit - let's see you jackballs try to go occupy them.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 28, 2016, 5:30:45 PM1/28/16
Apart from the press coverage, that's basically the way the moocher
ranchers *were* handled.

Barky "Tears of a Clown" Hussein

Jan 29, 2016, 1:28:26 AM1/29/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:04:56 -0800, Siri Cruz <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <n8boau$rjp$1...@dont-email.me>, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
>wrote:
>
>> "Byker" wrote in message
>>
>> "Joe Cooper" wrote in message

>> >Somewhere ammonium nitrate and fuel oil are being mixed...
>>
>> Something smells rotten about this.
>>
>> Look how long the OWS people occupied various parks across the country, and
>> were accommodated by law enforcement.
>
>Especially since those OWS were brandishing firearms all the time. What? They
>weren't? Umm.....

Just with diseased bodily excretions, used needles, rabid stupidity...

>What about all those heavily armed black men rightfully
>killed... What? Twelve years old? A toy gun?

Thanks to true blue politicians teaching their "property" to embrace
criminal activity to the point where "shoot first" likely means saving
your life.

>#SlackLivesMatter

#BarackLiesMatter

Barky "Tears of a Clown" Hussein

Jan 29, 2016, 1:30:16 AM1/29/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:01:14 -0800, Siri Cruz <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <faCdnXHKCd8O_DTL...@earthlink.com>,
> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> "Joe Cooper" wrote in message
>> >
>> >The statement by officials comes first in this account but the rest of the
>> >story is frightening if accurate. Who is telling the truth? Tell me what
>> >you think. The Sentinel does not support this type of occupation but the
>> >way it has been handled might have been nothing less than tyrannical on the
>> >part of the government.
>>
>> Somewhere ammonium nitrate and fuel oil are being mixed...
>
>You can't expect police to put their lives on the line to protect the public
>when whites like you are constantly threatenning to put them on trial for
>'murder'. To heck with #SlackLivesMatter.

Sounds a lot more like the threats from the #BlackLiesDon'tMatter
crowd.

Siri Cruz

Jan 29, 2016, 5:37:36 AM1/29/16
In article <ql1mabhf89da9ciul...@4ax.com>,
So camera phones are deadly threats but not rifles.

The hypocrite is strong in you.

Governor Swill

Jan 31, 2016, 8:33:42 PM1/31/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:54:46 -0800, "Wayne" wrote:

>Several years ago a prisoner in TX climbed on the roof of a building and
>demanded that someone gave him all the names of the people in the Brady
>Bunch.
>The guards just left his ass up there and he eventually climbed down on his
>own.
>
>That's the way the Oregon gang should have been handled. Leave them alone
>and for damned sure, don't give them press coverage.

The media was ignoring them. After the initial reports, I heard
nothing else about it. I suspect they would have taken actions to
bring attention to their "plight" and Finicum certainly seemed to want
to be a martyr to his cause.

Swill
--
Beam Me Up Scotty has been exposed as a
never ending stream of contradictions

Governor Swill

Jan 31, 2016, 8:45:33 PM1/31/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 22:28:22 -0800, "Barky \"Tears of a Clown\"
Hussein" <Tears-of...@whitehouse.gov> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:04:56 -0800, Siri Cruz <chine...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>In article <n8boau$rjp$1...@dont-email.me>, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> "Byker" wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Joe Cooper" wrote in message

>>> Something smells rotten about this.
>>>
>>> Look how long the OWS people occupied various parks across the country, and
>>> were accommodated by law enforcement.
>>
>>Especially since those OWS were brandishing firearms all the time. What? They
>>weren't? Umm.....
>
>Just with diseased bodily excretions, used needles, rabid stupidity...

IGNORE THE LADY WITH THE INTELLIGENT, INSIGHTFUL COMMENTS!!!

>>What about all those heavily armed black men rightfully
>>killed... What? Twelve years old? A toy gun?
>
>Thanks to true blue politicians teaching their "property" to embrace
>criminal activity to the point where "shoot first" likely means saving
>your life.
>
>>#SlackLivesMatter
>
>#BarackLiesMatter

Finicum's killing will likely fester with some, but only white
racists. The video clearly shows him reaching with his right hand
across his body under his jacket but there will still be those calling
it murder.

The same people will think a cop shooting a black guy in the back when
he's running away is perfectly justified.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LNO_y9Dge4
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/30/chicago-cop-who-shot-laquan-mcdonald-back-court/76555986/

Governor Swill

Jan 31, 2016, 10:21:26 PM1/31/16
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:18:27 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper
<drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:

>Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:kKeqy.157948$Sn4.71089
>@fx44.iad:
>
>> The "eyewitness" reports are almost certainly bullshit.
>
>Perhaps, but have you listened to any of them?

They aren't, actually. The only "eyewitness" testimony that's
appeared so far was an 18 year old girl who "swears to god" that he
was walking toward police with his arms up when he was shot. The
video shows clearly that he reached across his body under his jacket
not once, but twice before the cops shot him.

Iow, the eyewitness testimony is a lie, no different from the
"eyewitnesses" in Ferguson, MO.

Wayne

Jan 31, 2016, 10:27:35 PM1/31/16

<drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:

>Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:kKeqy.157948$Sn4.71089
>@fx44.iad:
>
>> The "eyewitness" reports are almost certainly bullshit.
>
>Perhaps, but have you listened to any of them?

# They aren't, actually. The only "eyewitness" testimony that's
# appeared so far was an 18 year old girl who "swears to god" that he
# was walking toward police with his arms up when he was shot. The
# video shows clearly that he reached across his body under his jacket
# not once, but twice before the cops shot him.

From the video I can't get a clear picture of what happened. He might have
made a hostile move or maybe not.

Didn't look like a hostile move to me, but he was riddled out of an
abundance of caution.

Governor Swill

Feb 2, 2016, 1:29:09 AM2/2/16
On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 19:27:20 -0800, "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>"Governor Swill" wrote in message
>
>On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:18:27 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper
><drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:
>
>>Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:kKeqy.157948$Sn4.71089
>>@fx44.iad:
>>
>>> The "eyewitness" reports are almost certainly bullshit.
>>
>>Perhaps, but have you listened to any of them?
>
># They aren't, actually. The only "eyewitness" testimony that's
># appeared so far was an 18 year old girl who "swears to god" that he
># was walking toward police with his arms up when he was shot. The
># video shows clearly that he reached across his body under his jacket
># not once, but twice before the cops shot him.
>
>From the video I can't get a clear picture of what happened. He might have
>made a hostile move or maybe not.

From the video it IS clear that he reached under his jacket twice.

Reached under his jacket twice.

He didn't turn and run away. He didn't throw his hands up and drop to
his knees.

He reached under his jacket TWICE.

Imo, the cops showed considerable restraint in not firing when he did
it the first time.

>Didn't look like a hostile move to me, but he was riddled

Riddled was what the Hispanic guy got when on his knees with his hands
up and a cop emptied a service pistol into his chest.

We'll soon find out how many shots were fired.

>out of an
>abundance of caution.

It doesn't matter if he was doing or planning anything hostile at the
time or not. He was known to be armed, had made threats of violence
and had publicly professed a death wish.

He achieved his goal.