Trump Moves to End DACA and Calls on Congress to Act

Lawrence Akutagawa

Sep 5, 2017, 10:09:33 PM9/5/17
I have always pegged The Whining Donald as a marvelously wonderfully great
entertainer and here he The Whining Donald does not at all fail to perform
to expectations.

- Item:
We've all seen The Whining Donald elbow his way to the front row of an
international photo op, culminating his success in so doing with that ever
so smug gesture/look of self satisfaction of his. Any spoiled six year old
brat could not at all have performed better! What great entertainment!
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/25/trump-shove-prime-minister-montenegro-nato-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn

- item:
Then, of course, The Whining Donald trumped that performance with his
wonderfully long performance of his very own Whining Donald rendition of
that famous Uncle Remus B'rer Rabbit and the Tar Baby episode. Now this,
folks, is just simply as marvelous a re-creation of that singular tale as no
other US president has ever...repeat, ever...performed for us the American
people! What superb entertainment yet again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DwijJfVbBg

- Item:
And here, this very day, The Whining Donald presents to us his superb,
excellent, much effective leadership skills and experience by doing his very
own Whining Donald rendition of that old time radio favorite, "Let George Do
It"...referring, of course to Congress! As Lawrence Welk over and over
said, "Wonnerful! Wonnerful!"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_George_Do_It_(radio)

I just tell you - the Village Idiot and his Village idiot ilk just plain
outdid themselves in placing someone different in the White House! What
other US president has shown himself so very very entertaining and so
willing to "Let George Do It" as has The Whining Donald?
Quelle différence!
Vive la différence!

ha ha ha

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/us/politics/trump-daca-dreamers-immigration.html

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday ordered an end to the Obama-era
program that shields young undocumented immigrants from deportation, calling
it an “amnesty-first approach” and urging Congress to pass a replacement
before he begins phasing out its protections in six months.

As early as March, officials said, some of the 800,000 young adults brought
to the United States illegally as children who qualify for the program,
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, will become eligible for
deportation. The five-year-old policy allows them to remain without fear of
immediate removal from the country and gives them the right to work legally.

Mr. Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who announced the change at
the Justice Department, both used the aggrieved language of anti-immigrant
activists, arguing that those in the country illegally are lawbreakers who
hurt native-born Americans by usurping their jobs and pushing down wages.

/snip - read the cited linked article/

Gary

Sep 6, 2017, 7:54:45 AM9/6/17
On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:09:33 -0700, "Lawrence Akutagawa" <lakuN...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday ordered an end to the Obama-era
>program that shields young undocumented immigrants from deportation, calling
>it an “amnesty-first approach” and urging Congress to pass a replacement
>before he begins phasing out its protections in six months.

That's good. All those children have been Dreaming about going home to Mexico ever
since their parents dragged them to America. But the Mothers made them stay here -- so
they could draw welfare checks.

Jack Fate

Sep 6, 2017, 8:21:45 AM9/6/17
Your mind lives in a pathetic stereotype.

me

Sep 6, 2017, 8:42:47 AM9/6/17

wizardr...@msn.com

Sep 6, 2017, 8:54:54 AM9/6/17
Poor Lawrence, popping in his loincloth, here illegal and facing deportation. What's a poor islander to do? No more swinging from rooftops in his Spider-Man outfit, no more getting welfare checks, no more sucking from the public trough.....complaining about the white man and that eevil America. Woe be Lawrence.....

Jack Fate

Sep 6, 2017, 8:59:40 AM9/6/17
Nice look here, not there ploy. The discussion is about Dreamers or
DACA, dumb ass.

Gary

Sep 6, 2017, 9:16:44 AM9/6/17
Stereotype ? I'm not talking about stereotypes. I'm thinking about river waders who
are stealing jobs from our beloved black people.

Jack Fate

Sep 6, 2017, 9:20:32 AM9/6/17
Like I said. Course, you're too brainwashed to realize it but you prove
with every fucking post.

GLOBALIST

Sep 6, 2017, 11:11:36 AM9/6/17
All this goes back to Obama's illegal decesion
to create DACA and he even stated he was
doing it because Congress wouldn't.
Trump is not going to make some illegal
statement like Obama did. He is throwing this
back to the Senate for them to shit or get off the pot.
Those folks are still here illegally even though
Obama called it a "stop gap" himself. It gave
all these Mexicans a false home.

Lawrence Akutagawa

Sep 7, 2017, 3:13:26 AM9/7/17
The Old Fool wrote in message
***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

The one trick dog Old Fool, clearly vindicating yet again that he the Old
Fool is indeed the Old Fool that he the Old Fool honestly and truthfully is
as well can be seen from this Old Fool post of his yet once more makes my
case for me that he the Old Fool can do but one and only one thing well -
make an Old Fool out of himself the Old Fool!
Thank you, Old Fool, for yet again making my case for me.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Lawrence Akutagawa

Sep 7, 2017, 3:20:33 AM9/7/17
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message
***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Yet again the Octopus Village idiot makes like the octopus throwing out its
(possessive, not contraction) ink to confuse and detract by himself the
Octopus Village Idiot throwing out again another "Look here, not there"
ploy!

"not there"
- The Whining Donald proving himself The Whining Donald to be a most
excellently superb entertainer in the White House.
- The Whining Donald instead of himself The Whining Donald taking decisive
action on DACA leaving the issue to Congress as per that old radio favorite
"Let George Do It"!
- "I just tell you - the Village Idiot and his Village idiot ilk just plain
outdid themselves in placing someone different in the White House! What
other US president has shown himself so very very entertaining and so
willing to "Let George Do It" as has The Whining Donald?"

"Look here"
- "All this goes back to Obama's illegal decision."
yadda yadda yadda

Ha Ha Ha

And now - OF COURSE - the Village Idiot does his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail between his
legs, back into that deep dark dank same-o same-o hole of his under his
rock!

Jack Fate

Sep 7, 2017, 5:07:13 AM9/7/17
It wasn't illegal, liar.

and he even stated he was
> doing it because Congress wouldn't.

So?

> Trump is not going to make some illegal
> statement like Obama did.

Obama made no such "illegal statement", idiot.

He is throwing this
> back to the Senate for them to shit or get off the pot.

Trump could have extended it, proposed his own bill but he doesn't know
what a president is.

> Those folks are still here illegally even though
> Obama called it a "stop gap" himself.

Do you know it was temporary?

It gave
> all these Mexicans a false home.