Stupid ass gal attacked a policeman's horse. She was arrested and charged

GLOBALIST

Jun 13, 2017, 10:33:44 AM6/13/17
http://www.cscmediagroupus.com/robert-zerfing/antifa-girl-police-horse-
harrisburg-pa

Please explain to me why these retarded idiots call them selves
"antifascists".....when they are liberal fascists forcing their
adolescent street marching on us.

Jack Fate

Jun 13, 2017, 10:44:53 AM6/13/17
Protests are protected by the Constitution. Are you saying you are anti
constitution, low IQ bigoted and racist low life?

Gary

Jun 13, 2017, 11:55:20 AM6/13/17
How can it be protected by the Constitution when the "protest" is not even in
it. What the liberal media describes as "protests" are usually negro riots.
That is only protected in the Constitution re-written by the old shit-head Earl
warren.

me

Jun 13, 2017, 12:05:21 PM6/13/17
So why do you ridicule and dismiss the 2 Amendment? I say you are an idiot.

me

Jun 13, 2017, 12:10:03 PM6/13/17
That bitch needs to be slapped silly for hurting the horse.

Jack Fate

Jun 13, 2017, 12:45:16 PM6/13/17
It's commonly known as Freedom of Speech, you uneducated racist asshole.

Jack Fate

Jun 13, 2017, 12:47:07 PM6/13/17
me wrote:
> So why do you ridicule and dismiss the 2 Amendment? I say you are an
> idiot.

I don't. I merely interpret it correctly. The "regulated militia" is now
known as the National Guard. No one else can use the 2nd Amendment to
run round will a semi auto rifle slung over their shoulder when they go
out to eat.

P.S. I don't care what you say. The truth is on my side, not yours.

me

Jun 13, 2017, 12:54:41 PM6/13/17
Interpretation is highly subjective and often in conflict with different interpretation. Truth is relative. This is too difficult for you to grasp.

GLOBALIST

Jun 13, 2017, 1:30:37 PM6/13/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 11:10:03 AM UTC-5, me wrote:
> That bitch needs to be slapped silly for hurting the horse.

I agree with you 100%. The cop should have had the horse
crush her with its hoofs.

mg

Jun 13, 2017, 1:46:41 PM6/13/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:33:43 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
<free....@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.cscmediagroupus.com/robert-zerfing/antifa-girl-police-horse-
>harrisburg-pa

. . .

Will everyone who is pro-Sharia, please raise their hand?
Will everyone who is anti-Sharia, please raise their hand?
Will everyone who is glad they live in Utah County, please
raise their hand? (I just raised my hand). :-)

Here's an article:

-------------

"Protester accused of hitting state police horse with
flagpole

By Barbara Miller, Updated on June 13, 2017 at 10:43 AM
Posted on June 12, 2017 at 10:46 AM

A protester is accused of hitting a state police horse with
a flagpole topped with a nail during a rally Saturday at the
state Capitol.

Lisa Joy Simon, 23, of Philadelphia, is accused of using a
flagpole with a silver nail sticking one-half inch out of
the top to hit state police horse Sampson, Harrisburg police
said.

Simon was with the group AntiFA, police said, which was
protesting against the "March Against Sharia" promoted by
ACT for America.

ACT for America calls itself the "NRA of national security"
and is classified as an anti-Muslim extremist group by the
Southern Poverty Law Center.

State police said other protesters were seen carrying
weapons such as sharpened bamboo poles and baseball bats.

During the rally, a state police corporal with Sampson were
trying to move the crowd from blocking the 1200 block of
North Sixth Street onto the sidewalk.

Police accuse Simon of hitting the horse in the side of the
neck while obstructing troopers from performing their duties
to move the crowd onto the sidewalk. Simon is also accused
of resisting Harrisburg police officers who were trying to
make the arrest.

The trooper and horse were able to continue working with
minimal injury, police said."

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/06/philadelphia_woman_accused_of.html

rumpelstiltskin

Jun 13, 2017, 10:22:21 PM6/13/17
Hitting a horse with a pole topped with a nail, that's
sure going to win her a lot of sympathy for her cause.

mg

Jun 13, 2017, 11:35:30 PM6/13/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 19:22:24 -0700, rumpelstiltskin<x...@y.com>
Yes indeed. There are people who would like to kill each
other, and probably even with a slow death, over political
or religious disagreements, but one thing most people
probably agree on is kindness to animals.

rumpelstiltskin

Jun 14, 2017, 2:00:30 AM6/14/17
I remember during the IRA bombings in London,
seeing on the telly a policeman kneeling next to
his horse, who was dying in agony, and crying out
tearfully, "Those bastards! Those bastards!"
That might have been the worst piece of publicity
that came over the airwaves against the IRA
in that whole time. We saw it in America, so
I expect everybody in England saw it too.

mg

Jun 14, 2017, 5:11:11 PM6/14/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 23:00:30 -0700, rumpelstiltskin<x...@y.com>
That reminds me a little bit of that famous "Napalm Girl"
photograph of the Vietnamese child running down the road
with her clothes burned off.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/iconic-napalm-girl-photo-vietnam-war-turns-40-article-1.1088201

Dan C

Jun 16, 2017, 8:34:57 AM6/16/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 18:47:07 +0200, Jack Fate wrote:

> me wrote:
>> So why do you ridicule and dismiss the 2 Amendment? I say you are an
>> idiot.
>>

> I don't. I merely interpret it correctly. The "regulated militia" is now
> known as the National Guard.

Wrong, as usual.

> No one else can use the 2nd Amendment to
> run round will a semi auto rifle slung over their shoulder when they go
> out to eat.

Well, actually they *CAN*, in many states, and quite legally.

> P.S. I don't care what you say. The truth is on my side, not yours.

Wrong again. Better refresh your failing mind on laws in the USA. Here
in this country, *LAWS* are not subject to *YOUR* interpretation. They're
the laws, and we follow them.

So you are *NOT* on the side of truth. You lied, right there above.

PWNED!!!!!

"Bother!" said Pooh, as Rabbit pushed him off the speeding train.