The whistleblower?

CLOISTER

Sep 26, 2019, 10:29:40 AM9/26/19
The complaint reveals little new about the call itself. In it, the whistleblower – believed to be a member of the intelligence community – admitted that they had not actually been privy to the call, but went on secondhand accounts from those who were. They also detailed a series of contacts between US and Ukrainian officials, some pertaining to the investigation into Hunter Biden’s business dealings.

Weatherman

Sep 26, 2019, 10:32:23 AM9/26/19
CLOISTER wrote:
> The complaint reveals little new about the call itself. In it, the whistleblower – believed to be a member of the intelligence community – admitted that they had not actually been privy to the call, but went on secondhand accounts from those who were. They also detailed a series of contacts between US and Ukrainian officials, some pertaining to the investigation into Hunter Biden’s business dealings.

Trump broke the law. Biden did not. End of story.

CLOISTER

Sep 26, 2019, 10:41:21 AM9/26/19
His son, Hunter, is the criminal
But Joe did not have a snowball chance in hell
of being President anyway

Weatherman

Sep 26, 2019, 10:42:56 AM9/26/19
CLOISTER wrote:
> On Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 9:32:23 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
>> CLOISTER wrote:
>>> The complaint reveals little new about the call itself. In it, the whistleblower – believed to be a member of the intelligence community – admitted that they had not actually been privy to the call, but went on secondhand accounts from those who were. They also detailed a series of contacts between US and Ukrainian officials, some pertaining to the investigation into Hunter Biden’s business dealings.
>>>

>> Trump broke the law. Biden did not. End of story.
>
> His son, Hunter, is the criminal

False

> But Joe did not have a snowball chance in hell
> of being President anyway

Warren will be the nominee, not Biden. So now it's time for you to spend
your pathetic days search for something to besmirch her, right, dip shit
traitor?

Johnny

Sep 26, 2019, 10:44:51 AM9/26/19
Even though the conversation contains nothing that will help the
democrats impeach the president, I believe he should have used
executive privilege to keep the contents from Congress.

World leaders will now be reluctant to to have a conversation with the
president, knowing what they say can be made public.

The most important thing now is to find the people leaking information
to the press and punish them.

Weatherman

Sep 26, 2019, 10:47:10 AM9/26/19
Yeah, can't risk fucking up Trump's dictatorship.

Josh Rosenbluth

Sep 26, 2019, 11:44:24 AM9/26/19
On 9/26/2019 7:44 AM, Johnny wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 07:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
> CLOISTER <free....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The complaint reveals little new about the call itself. In it, the
>> whistleblower – believed to be a member of the intelligence community
>> – admitted that they had not actually been privy to the call, but
>> went on secondhand accounts from those who were. They also detailed a
>> series of contacts between US and Ukrainian officials, some
>> pertaining to the investigation into Hunter Biden’s business dealings.
>
> Even though the conversation contains nothing that will help the
> democrats impeach the president, I believe he should have used
> executive privilege to keep the contents from Congress.

Are you OK with a president soliciting a foreign leader to work with his
personal attorney to investigate a political rival?

> World leaders will now be reluctant to to have a conversation with the
> president, knowing what they say can be made public.
>
> The most important thing now is to find the people leaking information
> to the press and punish them.

No law was broken.

Johnny

Sep 26, 2019, 11:52:33 AM9/26/19
On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 08:44:21 -0700
Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On 9/26/2019 7:44 AM, Johnny wrote:
> > On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 07:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
> > CLOISTER <free....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> The complaint reveals little new about the call itself. In it, the
> >> whistleblower – believed to be a member of the intelligence
> >> community – admitted that they had not actually been privy to the
> >> call, but went on secondhand accounts from those who were. They
> >> also detailed a series of contacts between US and Ukrainian
> >> officials, some pertaining to the investigation into Hunter
> >> Biden’s business dealings.
> >
> > Even though the conversation contains nothing that will help the
> > democrats impeach the president, I believe he should have used
> > executive privilege to keep the contents from Congress.
>
> Are you OK with a president soliciting a foreign leader to work with
> his personal attorney to investigate a political rival?

Trump didn't break any laws, and he will not be impeached, so yes, in
this case I am.

> > World leaders will now be reluctant to to have a conversation with
> > the president, knowing what they say can be made public.
> >
> > The most important thing now is to find the people leaking
> > information to the press and punish them.
>
> No law was broken.

That depends on who leaked the information.

The Inspector General recommended that Comey should be charged for
leaking information.

Josh Rosenbluth

Sep 26, 2019, 12:05:47 PM9/26/19
On 9/26/2019 8:52 AM, Johnny wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 08:44:21 -0700
> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/26/2019 7:44 AM, Johnny wrote:

>>> Even though the conversation contains nothing that will help the
>>> democrats impeach the president, I believe he should have used
>>> executive privilege to keep the contents from Congress.
>>
>> Are you OK with a president soliciting a foreign leader to work with
>> his personal attorney to investigate a political rival?
>
> Trump didn't break any laws, and he will not be impeached, so yes, in
> this case I am.

If Obama in 2011 had a solicited a foreign leader to work with his
personal attorney to investigate Romney, you would have been OK with that?

>>> World leaders will now be reluctant to to have a conversation with
>>> the president, knowing what they say can be made public.
>>>
>>> The most important thing now is to find the people leaking
>>> information to the press and punish them.
>>
>> No law was broken.
>>

> That depends on who leaked the information.
>
> The Inspector General recommended that Comey should be charged for
> leaking information.

Comey? We are talking about the whistleblower or whoever leaked the
story to the Post, Times and WSJ.

And, you got the Comey story wrong. The IG did not say any law was
broken. He said Comey violated policy.

Johnny

Sep 26, 2019, 12:39:55 PM9/26/19
On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 09:05:44 -0700
Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On 9/26/2019 8:52 AM, Johnny wrote:
> > On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 08:44:21 -0700
> > Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> >> Are you OK with a president soliciting a foreign leader to work
> >> with his personal attorney to investigate a political rival?
> >
> > Trump didn't break any laws, and he will not be impeached, so yes,
> > in this case I am.
>
> If Obama in 2011 had a solicited a foreign leader to work with his
> personal attorney to investigate Romney, you would have been OK with
> that?

I don't think Trump asked for that investigation for political reasons,
he knows Biden doesn't have chance to be president.

The democrats are desperate, and a private conversation of the
president and a foreign leader was leaked to the press to start another
investigation, like the Mueller investigation. It didn't work.

Josh Rosenbluth

Sep 26, 2019, 2:51:06 PM9/26/19
You didn't answer my question.

wolfbat359

Sep 26, 2019, 2:53:33 PM9/26/19
Nope a free and unfettered press is more important

El Castor

Sep 26, 2019, 2:58:36 PM9/26/19
On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 09:05:44 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
<no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 9/26/2019 8:52 AM, Johnny wrote:
>> On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 08:44:21 -0700
>> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Are you OK with a president soliciting a foreign leader to work with
>>> his personal attorney to investigate a political rival?
>>
>> Trump didn't break any laws, and he will not be impeached, so yes, in
>> this case I am.
>
>If Obama in 2011 had a solicited a foreign leader to work with his
>personal attorney to investigate Romney, you would have been OK with that?

The information in Hillary's Steele Dossier was (or was believed to be
at the time) solicited from members of the Russian government. Are you
OK with that? Apparently.

As for Biden's son, Hunter, he accompanied his father to China and ten
days later made a $1.5 billion dollar deal with the Bank of China.
Hmmm. And then there is the $3.1 million job that Hunter acquired with
a Ukraine power company. Really?? Hmmm.

Johnny

Sep 26, 2019, 3:42:26 PM9/26/19
On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 11:51:03 -0700
The answer is no.

Obama had no reason to have Romney investigated for possible criminal
activity. He would have been doing it just looking for something he
could use against Romney.

Trump could be trying to bring two criminals to justice that got away
with a crime, because Biden used his position as vice president, to help
his son avoid being caught up in an investigation.

CLOISTER

Sep 26, 2019, 3:47:34 PM9/26/19
Not only in this Ukrainian case but also they played the
same game in China while Joe Biden was still VP It is
the legal and moral duty of the President to address their
crimes. It has nothing to do with the 2020 election

Josh Rosenbluth

Sep 26, 2019, 9:26:00 PM9/26/19
I am not OK with it. Having said that, Clinton did not contact the
Russians, so I more not OK with what Trump has done.

> As for Biden's son, Hunter, he accompanied his father to China and ten
> days later made a $1.5 billion dollar deal with the Bank of China.
> Hmmm. And then there is the $3.1 million job that Hunter acquired with
> a Ukraine power company. Really?? Hmmm.

If you have evidence that implicated Biden, please present it.

In the meantime, instead of tossing out red herrings, you could share
with us your opinion of Trump's conduct with Ukraine.

Josh Rosenbluth

Sep 26, 2019, 9:26:04 PM9/26/19
There is zero evidence that Biden did any such thing. It is laughably
lame (*) that you think Trump acted out of anything except personal
political gain. You have a partisan double standard.

(*) The claim that Biden doesn't have a chance to be President is beyond
laughably lame.