13 countries that McCain wanted to declare war on

GLOBALIST

Aug 24, 2017, 10:16:14 AM8/24/17
http://russia-insider.com/en/military/13-countries-where-john-mccain-has-demanded-war-trip-down-memory-lane/ri20600

I guess it is suppose to make him look tough.
I tend to agree with Pres Trump. Getting captured
by the enemy and serving as a canary for them does not
make you look tough.

Jack Fate

Aug 24, 2017, 10:19:53 AM8/24/17
Russia Insider is, indeed, fake news. And, being as you are a fake
human, you believe it.

GLOBALIST

Aug 24, 2017, 10:46:45 AM8/24/17
======================================

Excellent source of news that is ignored by our pulp fiction
http://russia-insider.com/en

Jack Fate

Aug 24, 2017, 10:54:27 AM8/24/17
It's a tabloid based in Moscow that usually just copies others' works.
Ya know, like Melania does with what Michelle Obama wrote? Reliable?
You've got to be kidding, low IQ primary school drop out who is proud of
being a bigoted racist with mommy issues.

GLOBALIST

Aug 24, 2017, 12:17:00 PM8/24/17
It always amazes me how you are a leading expert on every
topic any of us mention.

Jack Fate

Aug 24, 2017, 12:46:05 PM8/24/17
I know how to do research and I graduated from college. Competing with a
primary school drop out like you is like shooting fish in a barrel.

wizardr...@msn.com

Aug 24, 2017, 1:11:40 PM8/24/17
Listen here, Zombie, I've told you to be quiet. And I mean it.

Jack Fate

Aug 24, 2017, 1:39:46 PM8/24/17
I don't give a shit what you mean, low IQ bigoted racist and another
poster child for what's wrong with the USA.

mg

Aug 24, 2017, 7:31:41 PM8/24/17
It's a good thing that Utah joined the US and became a
state, or we would probably be on his list.

El Castor

Aug 24, 2017, 8:45:13 PM8/24/17
I'm no McCain fan, but MG, russia-insider?? Gimme a break!

mg

Aug 25, 2017, 11:31:38 PM8/25/17
Do you judge the accuracy of an internet article by who
wrote it, or by what's in it?

El Castor

Aug 26, 2017, 2:50:28 AM8/26/17
Hmmm. Message or messenger? You may have noticed that I never post
anything from the Daily Stormer, the Daily KOS -- or the Russia
Insider (AKA RT). By the way, I just discovered that Comcast carries
RT. Tuned in this morning and there was this jerk raking Exxon over
the coals, bludgeoning them with global warming. Why would that be?
Save the world? Or maybe because fracking and US oil production is
combining with Trump's favorable attitude towards oil to help drive
down, or keep down, the price of oil? Why would Russia care? Oh my,
Russia is where "50% of the federal budget, 70% of export revenues,
and 25% of the country’s total GDP comes from energy exports." Message
or messenger?
https://www.oilandgas360.com/will-russia-survive-the-oil-gas-downturn/

mg

Aug 26, 2017, 9:03:21 AM8/26/17
On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 23:50:22 -0700, El Castor
<DrE...@justuschickens.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 21:31:36 -0600, mg <no...@none.nl> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 24 Aug 2017 17:45:10 -0700, El Castor
>><DrE...@justuschickens.com> wrote:

>>>I'm no McCain fan, but MG, russia-insider?? Gimme a break!
>>>

>>Do you judge the accuracy of an internet article by who
>>wrote it, or by what's in it?
>
>Hmmm. Message or messenger? You may have noticed that I never post
>anything from the Daily Stormer, the Daily KOS -- or the Russia
>Insider (AKA RT).

Is that a rightwing version of political correctness?

Thank God that those on the left and those of the right are
ever diligent in their untiring efforts to protect the
American public from the truth. :-)

>By the way, I just discovered that Comcast carries
>RT. Tuned in this morning and there was this jerk raking Exxon over
>the coals, bludgeoning them with global warming. Why would that be?
>Save the world? Or maybe because fracking and US oil production is
>combining with Trump's favorable attitude towards oil to help drive
>down, or keep down, the price of oil? Why would Russia care? Oh my,
>Russia is where "50% of the federal budget, 70% of export revenues,
>and 25% of the country’s total GDP comes from energy exports." Message
>or messenger?
>https://www.oilandgas360.com/will-russia-survive-the-oil-gas-downturn/

Speaking of Exxon, here's a news item entitled "Exxon to
Trump: Don't ditch Paris climate change deal".
http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/29/investing/exxon-trump-paris-climate-change/index.html

rumpelstiltskin

Aug 26, 2017, 9:51:08 AM8/26/17
I see you've picked up on the new meaning of "protect".
It doesn't mean anything like what it used to mean.

mg

Aug 26, 2017, 10:49:00 AM8/26/17
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 06:51:18 -0700, rumpelstiltskin<x...@y.com>
wrote:
Here's a movie clip about being protected from the truth.
It's from a great movie -- "A Few Good Men". It starts out
with a Marine Corp Colonel calling a Lieutenant a "snotty
little bastard" and then goes down hill from there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

Tzatz Ziki

Aug 26, 2017, 1:36:27 PM8/26/17
On 8/24/2017 9:46 AM, Jack Fate wrote:

> I know how

lovers."

wizardr...@msn.com

Aug 26, 2017, 2:52:53 PM8/26/17
Let's see how brave and cocky you are when I come knocking on your door.

Jack Fate

Aug 26, 2017, 2:55:53 PM8/26/17
I can see it now, the Old Fool arrives in Madrid and is asked why he's
visiting Spain and the Old Fool says, "I've come here to beat the shit
out of a senior citizen because he hurt my feelings on Use Net.

If you show up, which is doubtful, I will merely call the cops and have
you deported, jack ass.

El Castor

Aug 26, 2017, 3:51:01 PM8/26/17
RT is free to broadcast what they wish, but I don't have to listen to
some jackass undermining US energy production because it serves the
interests of Russia.

Is RT a propaganda device of the Russian government?? Yes or no.

mg

Aug 26, 2017, 4:59:49 PM8/26/17
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 12:50:53 -0700, El Castor
Both of my previous sources for RT have been cut off. So, I
don't know what you're talking about. Is the story that you
are referencing available on the internet someplace? What's
it about?

>Is RT a propaganda device of the Russian government?? Yes or no.

Probably, but I think motives have to take a backseat to the
value of the product and it often comes down to what you
value the most truth, or patriotism, or loyalty to one's
political party, for instance.

rumpelstiltskin

Aug 26, 2017, 6:27:38 PM8/26/17
RT plays on my antenna TV some mornings at 5:00 or 6:00
AM. That's antenna channel 32 which is KMTP-DT but that
may be just a local station. I don't know how long that will
last but that station is not affiliated with any of the big
national stations, so it maybe can still stick around for a while.
Al Jazeera is gone for me though, I can't find it anywhere.

>>Is RT a propaganda device of the Russian government?? Yes or no.

I think it's purple, but it does tell the truth about some things.
The pink stations are much more likely to be full of official US
lies and propaganda, but you won't know that unless you also
watch a purple station sometimes.

>Probably, but I think motives have to take a backseat to the
>value of the product and it often comes down to what you
>value the most truth, or patriotism, or loyalty to one's
>political party, for instance.

At least you got to hear something other than the official
US version. You can make up your mind which one, or which
parts, are more likely true than not, better than just getting
several stations all presenting the exact same official US
version with different presenters.

mg

Aug 26, 2017, 10:31:02 PM8/26/17
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 15:27:49 -0700, rumpelstiltskin<x...@y.com>
I have "TIVO". So, if RT played on any of my local channels,
I could record it which would be great. I got totally
spoiled when I had DirecTV with being able to record stuff
and then watch it at my leisure, or fast forward through it,
etc.

>>>Is RT a propaganda device of the Russian government?? Yes or no.
>

> I think it's purple, but it does tell the truth about some things.
>The pink stations are much more likely to be full of official US
>lies and propaganda, but you won't know that unless you also
>watch a purple station sometimes.

I haven't caught RT lying about anything, but it's possible,
of course, that they do. When I see something on RT that
interests me, I always scour the internet for confirmation.

wizardr...@msn.com

Aug 27, 2017, 2:44:52 AM8/27/17
You obnoxious pig fucker, you're so hated and hateful that the cops would probably escort me to your dump.

El Castor

Aug 27, 2017, 4:47:28 AM8/27/17
It was a very enthusiastic report about Exxon internal memos that
supposedly supported global warming -- presented in an extremely
sarcastic tone.

>>Is RT a propaganda device of the Russian government?? Yes or no.
>>

>Probably, but I think motives have to take a backseat to the
>value of the product and it often comes down to what you
>value the most truth, or patriotism, or loyalty to one's
>political party, for instance.

"Truth" is not always as simple as it seems. RT may (or may not) be
100% truthful, but if the "truth" they report is carefully selected to
support one point of view, and avoid facts not pleasing to the Russian
government, then it may be a very partial, one sided, slanted version
of the truth -- which is the definition of propaganda, and I believe
pretty well sums up RT.

El Castor

Aug 27, 2017, 4:54:16 AM8/27/17
'Russia’s RT Network: Is It More BBC or K.G.B.?
By STEVEN ERLANGER MARCH 8, 2017' ...

''Whatever its impact, RT is unquestionably a case study in the
complexity of modern propaganda. It is both a slick modern television
network, dressed up with great visuals and stylish presenters, and a
content farm that helps feed the European far right. Viewers find it
difficult to discern exactly what is journalism and what is
propaganda, what may be “fake news” and what is real but presented
with a strong slant."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/world/europe/russias-rt-network-is-it-more-bbc-or-kgb.html?action=click&contentCollection=Europe&module=RelatedCoverage&region=EndOfArticle&pgtype=article

mg

Aug 27, 2017, 6:20:04 AM8/27/17
On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 01:54:11 -0700, El Castor
I've said the same thing over and over again, in different
ways, but let me try explaining it another way. I don't care
where news come from. When I read it, I put it through a
process to verify its accuracy and when I post it on this
newsgroup I usually reference a different web site.

Or, to put it another way, if my worst enemy gave me a stock
tip and I found out with multiple methods of analysis and
through a variety of different sources, that it was a good
stock, I would buy it.

Or, to put it another way, look at "news" as a dollar bill
in your wallet. Do you care where it came from if it's valid
legal tender and not counterfeit?

Some people think Fox News is fake news and some people
think MSNBC is and some people think CNN is. I think all of
them probably are sometimes and sometimes they are not. A
person cannot learn what's true and what's false and what's
really going on in the world simply by choosing a particular
news source. That's a lazy man's way of doing things and it
doesn't work.

Jack Fate

Aug 27, 2017, 6:46:24 AM8/27/17
wizardr...@msn.com wrote:
> You obnoxious pig fucker, you're so hated and hateful that the cops would probably escort me to your dump.

So hop on a plane, hot shot, or are you all talk and no walk?

mg

Aug 27, 2017, 6:57:44 AM8/27/17
On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 01:47:23 -0700, El Castor
The claim that Exxon has been concealing the truth about
Global Warming, like the tobacco companies hid the truth
about cigarettes, for example, is an old news story. Here's
a New York Times and a Scientific American article, both
dated Oct 2015, for instance and Wikipedia has what looks
like a very good article on the subject.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/10/opinion/exxons-climate-concealment.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExxonMobil_climate_change_controversy

>>>Is RT a propaganda device of the Russian government?? Yes or no.
>>>

>>Probably, but I think motives have to take a backseat to the
>>value of the product and it often comes down to what you
>>value the most truth, or patriotism, or loyalty to one's
>>political party, for instance.
>
>"Truth" is not always as simple as it seems. RT may (or may not) be
>100% truthful, but if the "truth" they report is carefully selected to
>support one point of view, and avoid facts not pleasing to the Russian
>government, then it may be a very partial, one sided, slanted version
>of the truth -- which is the definition of propaganda, and I believe
>pretty well sums up RT.

What I've been saying on this newsgroup for a long time,
perhaps for years, is that lying by omission is a form of
lying and I've pointed out a few examples, I think, where
Fox and MSNBC have both done that. In the best case
scenario, though, one of them will omit a particular news
item, but another one will include it. So, if a person
watches both of them, and puts two and two together,
hopefully they will know what's going on.

Lately, I think there have been cases, where all three major
networks, CNN, Fox and MSNBC, have been lying by omission on
particular news stories and when they do that, but RT
includes the story, that makes me happy, of course, but it
also makes the Establishment very angry.

rumpelstiltskin

Aug 27, 2017, 8:56:49 AM8/27/17
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 20:30:56 -0600, mg <no...@none.nl> wrote:
<snip>

>I haven't caught RT lying about anything, but it's possible,
>of course, that they do. When I see something on RT that
>interests me, I always scour the internet for confirmation.

I'm skeptical when I see obvious pro-Russian propaganda,
for the same reason I'm skeptical when I see obvious pro-US
propaganda.

I haven't liked what I've heard of the recent Ukrainian
governments at all. I do think that Crimea and what is now
Eastern Ukraine should go back to Russia, where they were
before the USSR added them to the Ukrainian SSR. There
is no Ukrainian SSR anymore. The Russian people in what
was the Ukrainian SSR, but never Ukraine before then,
want to be back in Russia rather than in Ukraine: enough
to fight for it. Some Russian people actually WANT to be
Russian, hard though that may be for many Americans to
understand.

Here's the historical map again.
http://tinyurl.com/yd35b465

Tzatz Ziki

Aug 27, 2017, 11:29:03 AM8/27/17
On 8/24/2017 10:11 AM, shitstain...@msn.com wrote:

> Listen

Eat shit and drop fucking dead, ooze. You carry no weight here. You are
broadly ignored. You are exterminable vermin and should prepare to meet
your inevitable fate, to be squashed like a filthy shit-eating bug.

Tzatz Ziki

Aug 27, 2017, 11:29:31 AM8/27/17
On 8/24/2017 10:39 AM, Jack Fate wrote:

> I don't give a shit

El Castor

Aug 27, 2017, 2:30:45 PM8/27/17
It's a free country, watch what you want, and I will do the same.

mg

Aug 27, 2017, 3:10:40 PM8/27/17
On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 11:30:41 -0700, El Castor
Will you continue, though, shooting the messenger when
someone posts something from a source that you do not
approve of?
http://www.critical-thinking.org.uk/critical-thinking/seven-fallacies-of-thought-and-reason.php

rumpelstiltskin

Aug 27, 2017, 3:33:27 PM8/27/17
"Strawman" is El's preferred rhetorical
device. He uses it incessantly.

mg

Aug 27, 2017, 4:05:05 PM8/27/17
On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 12:33:25 -0700, rumpelstiltskin<x...@y.com>
I think most everyone likes to argue about sources of
information, and who has the best source, and who you can
trust and who you can't, except me and you.

It strikes me as being a little bit like the old argument,
"My daddy can lick your daddy". :-) :-)

El Castor

Aug 27, 2017, 8:52:47 PM8/27/17
I would never shoot the messenger, but I may feel compelled to
enlighten. Here's some reading material for you.

" Here’s What Russia’s Propaganda Network Wants You to Read
How a new system for tracking Kremlin influence operations reveals
what Moscow is thinking.
By J.M. BERGER August 23, 2017"
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/russia-propaganda-network-kremlin-bots-215520

And some wall art to liven up the living room -- suitable for framing!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d3/c9/93/d3c993b41da5164c2195b9cb02c66f8c.jpg

mg

Aug 27, 2017, 11:29:07 PM8/27/17
On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 17:52:41 -0700, El Castor
To a large extent, what this article says is the same thing
that I've been saying that you have perhaps been ignoring.
What it says is that RT amplifies what is being said by some
non-MSM sources in the U.S. The MSMs in this country lie by
omission and RT highlights those omissions. Does RT lie by
omission? Probably, but I don't care because I already know
that we have a much better system than they do.

One example that the article you referenced provides is an
article by Truth-Out that you might be interested in reading
since you referenced the article:

"WikiLeaks Reveals How the US Aggressively Pursued Regime
Change in Syria, Igniting a Bloodbath"
http://www.truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath

>And some wall art to liven up the living room -- suitable for framing!
>https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d3/c9/93/d3c993b41da5164c2195b9cb02c66f8c.jpg

Mostly the kind of pictures I like are of nude women, but
here's one that you might enjoy:
https://foodforthethinkers.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/bush-saudi.jpg

mg

Aug 27, 2017, 11:39:10 PM8/27/17
On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 05:57:02 -0700, rumpelstiltskin<x...@y.com>
wrote:
In a nuclear world, there are some advantages of maintaining
the status quo instead of us fucking around in Russia's
backyard, or Russia fucking around in ours. Then to make
matters worse, the thing with Ukraine looks like just
another example of what we have been doing for many years,
i.e., toppling socialists governments and replacing them
with fascist governments.

El Castor

Aug 28, 2017, 1:55:26 AM8/28/17
Arab men kiss each other. Bush was observing the local custom. At
least he didn't bow, or kiss the king's foot.

Here's the way I look at RT versus CNN. CNN is populated with liberals
who do not think the way I do. They promote liberal policies and
select facts which support liberal goals. I find liberal thinking
abhorrent, but I also accept that in their heart of hearts they
believe that what they are doing is for the ultimate good of the
people of the United States. Russia, on the other hand, would like to
destroy the United States. We are their greatest enemy in all the
world, and they despise us. Their goal is not a better US -- it is a
weakened, powerless, chaotic US, and they will do their best to
manipulate the thought processes of the recipients of their propaganda
to achieve that singular goal. Do what you like, but I have better
places to find the truth than RT.

mg

Aug 28, 2017, 3:03:47 AM8/28/17
On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 22:55:20 -0700, El Castor
I think CNN has been bought and paid for. I don't think that
they are loyal to liberals. I think they are loyal to The
Establishment.

>Russia, on the other hand, would like to
>destroy the United States. We are their greatest enemy in all the
>world, and they despise us. Their goal is not a better US -- it is a
>weakened, powerless, chaotic US, and they will do their best to
>manipulate the thought processes of the recipients of their propaganda
>to achieve that singular goal. Do what you like, but I have better
>places to find the truth than RT.

As I've said in other posts, I don't feel any loyalty to the
American flag, or the American "news" media, or American
politicians, or American corporations -- or Russia, BTW. I
don't root for victory when we are killing innocent Muslims
in foreign lands. I would like to see Obama, Bush and
Hillary dangling from the end of a rope. My loyalty is only
to the US Constitution and the ideals embodied in that
document. I think America has become a kleptocracy, or an
oligarchy, and to a certain extent has already been
destroyed and truth, no matter where it comes from, is the
only chance I think we have of saving our country.

-------------------------------------
The United States is now an oligarchy
in which unlimited political bribery
has created a complete subversion of
our political system as a payoff to
major contributors.
--Jimmy Carter

El Castor

Aug 28, 2017, 1:47:16 PM8/28/17
I just hope for your sake and that of your family, you don't get
violent.

mg

Aug 28, 2017, 5:34:56 PM8/28/17
On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 10:47:08 -0700, El Castor
I look around me and all I see is wonderful peace-loving
people and nonviolence. Islam is nonviolent, Bush is
nonviolent. Obama and Hillary are nonviolent. Democrats and
Republicans are nonviolent. And thank God for the nonviolent
Black Lives Matter movement. :-)

wizardr...@msn.com

Aug 29, 2017, 1:48:57 AM8/29/17
With your address in hand, I just might do that. Just promise you won't shit your pants when I come a-knockin'. You spineless lefties have a tendency to poop your drawers.

Jack Fate

Aug 29, 2017, 6:48:04 AM8/29/17
wizardr...@msn.com wrote:
> With your address in hand, I just might do that. Just promise you won't shit your pants when I come a-knockin'. You spineless lefties have a tendency to poop your drawers.

One, I don't believe you have the balls and two, I will let the police
deal with your drawers.

wizardr...@msn.com

Aug 29, 2017, 12:03:42 PM8/29/17
Are you going to call the cops before or after I get there?

Tzatz Ziki

Aug 29, 2017, 12:32:49 PM8/29/17
On 8/29/2017 9:03 AM, shitstain...@msn.com wrote:

> Are you going to call

Are you going to have to go home from the airport first, when you
shit your pants before you even get on the airplane?

Jack Fate

Aug 29, 2017, 12:46:49 PM8/29/17
wizardr...@msn.com wrote:
> Are you going to call the cops before or after I get there?

As soon as you ring my doorbell. In Spain, they come quickly.

Tzatz Ziki

Aug 29, 2017, 1:08:52 PM8/29/17
On 8/29/2017 9:46 AM, Jack Fate wrote:

> As soon as you ring

Tzatz Ziki

Aug 29, 2017, 1:15:32 PM8/29/17
On 8/28/2017 10:48 PM, shitstain...@msn.com wrote:

> With shit in my pants, I just might do that. I can't promise I won't shit my pants when I come a-crawlin'. I'm a spineless reichtard who has a tendency to shit in my pants.

Fixed it for you, shitstainofooze. No need to thank me, you gutless
little piece of SHIT!

JackPineSavage

Aug 29, 2017, 1:19:02 PM8/29/17
A hypocrite and a coward, no surprise here....

Jack Fate

Aug 29, 2017, 1:40:34 PM8/29/17
Why should I bother with a low life that comes to my door looking for
trouble?

wizardr...@msn.com

Aug 31, 2017, 1:56:03 AM8/31/17
I bring no trouble; just soothing, peaceful conversation.