Whistleblower complaint, reportedly on Trump 'promise' to foreign leader, touches off DC firestorm

Johnny

Sep 19, 2019, 11:47:08 AM9/19/19

By Judson Berger
Published 15 mins ago

A whistleblower complaint that reportedly involved allegations
President Trump made a troubling and unspecified "promise" to a foreign
leader touched off a new Washington firestorm on Thursday, as the
intelligence community’s top watchdog testified on the matter and the
president adamantly denied the accusations.

The details surfaced overnight in a Washington Post report, but many
specifics remain unclear including the identity of the foreign leader.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whistleblower-complaint-reportedly-on-trump-contact-with-foreign-leader-touches-off-dc-firestorm

Isn't it amazing how the president's conversation with a foreign leader
can go right to the Washington Post?

That's not a whistleblower that called the Washington Post, that is a
traitor.

Weatherman

Sep 19, 2019, 11:48:42 AM9/19/19
YOU are a traitor and a cowardly one at that.

CLOISTER

Sep 19, 2019, 12:54:24 PM9/19/19
What gibberish....We do not know who he was talking to, we don't know what was said, we don't know who the whistleblower was.
And this is important news????
It was a phone call. Maybe it was to Dominos Pizza?
To my knowledge the President is a citizen of the United States
and can talk to whoever in the hell he wants.
Today the news media ? Asked the President why he carried
a wad of $20 in his suit pocket. Maybe to run into a cassino
real fast? Actually he tips anyone and everyone who assists
him along the way

CLOISTER

Sep 19, 2019, 1:26:29 PM9/19/19

CLOISTER

Sep 19, 2019, 2:28:12 PM9/19/19
https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/schiff-thinks-whistleblower-will-uncover-crime-century-just-like-russia?fbclid=IwAR0hPLgS5NUJXPzjfnrwie-VgcReMD7TSlPhW7vDdSEBwswnPEpxgKaIA-U

This is even funnier...bulging eyes Schiff thinks the whistleblower
will uncover the crime of the century HA HA HA HA

Josh Rosenbluth

Sep 19, 2019, 4:49:30 PM9/19/19
How is he a traitor if he is telling the truth?

Johnny

Sep 19, 2019, 5:17:44 PM9/19/19
By going to the Washington Post first instead of the Justice
Department, or the National Security Council, depending on what Trump
said.

Trump could have said the US is going to attack Iran within 24 hours.

Even if the whistleblower told the truth, he would still be a traitor.

Josh Rosenbluth

Sep 19, 2019, 5:34:17 PM9/19/19
On 9/19/2019 2:17 PM, Johnny wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 13:49:25 -0700
> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/19/2019 8:47 AM, Johnny wrote:
>>>

>>> By Judson Berger
>>> Published 15 mins ago
>>>
>>> A whistleblower complaint that reportedly involved allegations
>>> President Trump made a troubling and unspecified "promise" to a
>>> foreign leader touched off a new Washington firestorm on Thursday,
>>> as the intelligence community’s top watchdog testified on the
>>> matter and the president adamantly denied the accusations.
>>>
>>> The details surfaced overnight in a Washington Post report, but many
>>> specifics remain unclear including the identity of the foreign
>>> leader.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whistleblower-complaint-reportedly-on-trump-contact-with-foreign-leader-touches-off-dc-firestorm
>>>
>>> Isn't it amazing how the president's conversation with a foreign
>>> leader can go right to the Washington Post?
>>>
>>> That's not a whistleblower that called the Washington Post, that is
>>> a traitor.
>>
>> How is he a traitor if he is telling the truth?
>>

> By going to the Washington Post first instead of the Justice
> Department, or the National Security Council, depending on what Trump
> said.

According to the Post, he did go through channels. But those channels
reused to share the information with Congress.

Johnny

Sep 19, 2019, 5:45:22 PM9/19/19
On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:34:11 -0700
Then he should have gone to his senator or representative, they are
probably democrats and would love to have the information.

CLOISTER

Sep 19, 2019, 5:51:32 PM9/19/19
You guys still don't get it. It was fake news. Not a shred
of it was factual. There was nothing to discuss.

Josh Rosenbluth

Sep 19, 2019, 6:26:52 PM9/19/19
How is that any less traitorous than going to the press?

Johnny

Sep 19, 2019, 6:43:39 PM9/19/19
On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:26:48 -0700
If it involved national security, I'm sure there would be closed door
hearings, but the press will print anything.

These leaks have to stop, and the people doing it have to get jail
time, a government can't function this way.

CLOISTER

Sep 19, 2019, 7:00:15 PM9/19/19
WHAT WAS THERE TO LEAK? NOTHING. IT WAS GOSSIP, WORD OF MOUTH
RUMORS. IT WAS FROM THE BEGINNING FAKE.

Josh Rosenbluth

Sep 19, 2019, 10:05:17 PM9/19/19
Was this an illegal leak? Was anything classified published?

islander

Sep 20, 2019, 11:15:12 AM9/20/19
Did the whistle blower go to the Washington Post? I have not heard that
reported.