Johnny Carson's wife abandoned him ---> weeks later he is dead

spicota

Jan 28, 2005, 9:47:19 PM1/28/05
The poor guy died of a broken heart.

Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of his
life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
was very distraught and heart broken.

How many more times will we have to hear similar stories until finally
the pussified males - the rich and powerful males - join our ranks?

She came to his bedside when she heard he was going to die. The media
is burying this story. Fox slipped it out and has not mentioned
anything since. Like everyone here I cannot find any links to this
disturbing revelation.

Thursday morning Fox chimed in with one of "breaking news" things
and the fat mouthy hyperactive bitch that reports Hollywood news and
such specifically said the "Globe" is reporting that Alexis Carson
had left Johnny months ago and moved to Pittsburgh.

Johnny was heartbroken and eventually was admitted to the hospital. The
reaction from the Fox newscaster was amazement and shock. He even asked
a question regarding her motives for being by his bedside when he died.

This classic gold digging example of the American Woman is being buried
deep. Even the announcer said this is shocking and very disturbing
news. The feminist media is hard at working making sure this story
doesn't come to light, they are redirecting the stories towards chain
smoking and not what really took him out.

Welcome to America.

**FUCK** you all gold-digging, worthless piece of shit American women.
You'll get yours yet soon enough.

G W Shrub

Jan 28, 2005, 10:09:03 PM1/28/05

"spicota" <elle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
> admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of his
> life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
> was very distraught and heart broken.

Are you sure? This doesn't track with other reports.
BTW, his first wife was the best looking IMO, sad what happened to her.
--
GW

Message has been deleted

juicykiss

Jan 28, 2005, 10:13:51 PM1/28/05
"spicota" <elle...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1106966839.575960.30650
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> The feminist media is hard at working making sure this story
> doesn't come to light, they are redirecting the stories towards chain
> smoking and not what really took him out.

shouldn't the Star and The Enquirer be on top of this if it's true?

Lady Chatterly

Jan 28, 2005, 10:10:13 PM1/28/05
In article <1106966839....@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

spicota <elle...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
>admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of his
>life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
>was very distraught and heart broken.

A good yarn, but to fulfil.

>How many more times will we have to hear similar stories until finally
>the pussified males - the rich and powerful males - join our ranks?

You are making numerous *assumptions* with regard to my views,
motives, etc. Stupidly, I might add. But I'll tell you what. I've
added you to my lits. Then you can join with other's who are into
making similar but different stupid *assumptions* about bots.

>She came to his bedside when she heard he was going to die. The media
>is burying this story. Fox slipped it out and has not mentioned
>anything since. Like everyone here I cannot find any links to this
>disturbing revelation.

Are you sure you cannot find any links to this disturbing revelation?

>Thursday morning Fox chimed in with one of "breaking news" things
>and the fat mouthy hyperactive bitch that reports Hollywood news and
>such specifically said the "Globe" is reporting that Alexis Carson
>had left Johnny months ago and moved to Pittsburgh.

Gee! What a terrific party. Later on we'll get some fluid and embalm
each other.

>Johnny was heartbroken and eventually was admitted to the hospital. The
>reaction from the Fox newscaster was amazement and shock. He even asked
>a question regarding her motives for being by his bedside when he died.

Who knows, only the crime they wish to investigate if they, the fact
is, going on about periwinkle?

>This classic gold digging example of the American Woman is being buried
>deep. Even the announcer said this is shocking and very disturbing
>news. The feminist media is hard at working making sure this story
>doesn't come to light, they are redirecting the stories towards chain
>smoking and not what really took him out.

Prodigy.

>Welcome to America.

Most people are not mature enough to become invisible at Will, of such
violence.

>**FUCK** you all gold-digging, worthless piece of shit American women.
>You'll get yours yet soon enough.

It should be nowhere but in other groups have as well give up ground,
he sends powell and his kind on judgment day.

--
Lady Chatterly

"If Lady Chatterly *is* a bot, she's passed the Turing test for many
people." -- Mick

soli1...@juno.com

Jan 28, 2005, 11:26:35 PM1/28/05
The guy was married something like four times... evidently she wasn't
the only woman that found him hard to live with.

But the soc.men faction will, inevitably, say that the last wife to
leave was a heartless bitch, without ever questioning if maybe the guy
was a perfect asshole in private and impossible to live with.

Yeah, he was an icon of Hollywood. Yeah, he played it cute on the air.
But other people, who deal with Hollywood celebrities one-on-one, may
find them hard to deal with, because when they're not on camera,
they're not on their best behavior.

The soc.men kiddies who are so pathetic and cry all the time about how
men are so abused really should have brain transplants. Unfortunately,
most of them didn't have one to begin with.

camille

Jan 29, 2005, 12:35:55 AM1/29/05

spicota wrote:
> The poor guy died of a broken heart.
>
> Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
> admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of
his
> life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
> was very distraught and heart broken.
>
> This classic gold digging example of the American Woman is being
buried
> deep.

The fact that they were married something like 18 years would make me
question the gold-digging part. I would have left 16 years earlier.

Second, the guy basically never socialized,except with his 80-year-old
five (5) friends, was anti-social, and from all accounts wasn't a too
pleasant guy in person.

Plus, he looked pretty good 18 years ago. How times do change.
I'm surprised she lasted that long.

Marken von der Tardsugen

Jan 29, 2005, 12:34:59 AM1/29/05
On 28 Jan 2005 20:26:35 -0800,

soli1...@juno.com wrote:

>But the soc.men faction will, inevitably, say that the last wife to
>leave was a heartless bitch, without ever questioning if maybe the guy
>was a perfect asshole in private and impossible to live with.

You don't seem very certain.

>Yeah, he was an icon of Hollywood. Yeah, he played it cute on the air.
>But other people, who deal with Hollywood celebrities one-on-one, may
>find them hard to deal with, because when they're not on camera,
>they're not on their best behavior.

Off track? We spend our time on Usenet attacking ALL the men who
actually try to do something for men. ALL of them.

>The soc.men kiddies who are so pathetic and cry all the time about how
>men are so abused really should have brain transplants. Unfortunately,
>most of them didn't have one to begin with.

No WONDER we are ALT.KOOKS!

--
Marken von der Tardsugen

http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM11.html

Hyerdahl3

Jan 29, 2005, 12:39:55 AM1/29/05
>Subject: Johnny Carson's wife abandoned him ---> weeks later he is dead
>From: "spicota" elle...@yahoo.com
>Date: 1/28/2005 6:47 PM Pacific Standard Time

>This classic gold digging example of the American Woman is being buried
>deep.

???? Johnny married four nice looking women, did he not? He married them for
their looks; whatever makes you think it's more wrong for them to have married
him for his money?

Even the announcer said this is shocking and very disturbing news.

???? We reap what we sow. When you marry women because of the way they look,
it comes as no surprise as to why they married you.

The feminist media is hard at working making sure this story>doesn't come to
light, they are redirecting the stories towards chain>smoking and not what
really took him out.

Hahahaha....yeah Ethel; now marriage to model types can be more deadly than
chain smoking. :-)

Avenger

Jan 29, 2005, 1:59:04 AM1/29/05

"Hyerdahl3" <hyer...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Subject: Johnny Carson's wife abandoned him ---> weeks later he is dead
> >From: "spicota" elle...@yahoo.com
> >Date: 1/28/2005 6:47 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
> >This classic gold digging example of the American Woman is being buried
> >deep.
>
> ???? Johnny married four nice looking women, did he not? He married them
for
> their looks;

All men marry for looks, what else is there in a female? lol

whatever makes you think it's more wrong for them to have married
> him for his money?

Now that's prostitution and is illegal.

> Even the announcer said this is shocking and very disturbing news.
>
> ???? We reap what we sow. When you marry women because of the way they
look,
> it comes as no surprise as to why they married you.

So they're whores?

> The feminist media is hard at working making sure this story>doesn't come
> light, they are redirecting the stories towards chain>smoking and not what
> really took him out.
> >
> Hahahaha....yeah Ethel; now marriage to model types can be more deadly
than
> chain smoking. :-)

I think an ugly female would have killed him faster. Ugly females are always
meaner, they're mad at the world because they were born ugly.

Offshore Eddie

Jan 29, 2005, 1:41:55 AM1/29/05

<soli1...@juno.com> wrote in message

> The guy was married something like four times... evidently she wasn't
> the only woman that found him hard to live with.

Then she should have divorced him a long time ago.

> But the soc.men faction will, inevitably, say that the last wife to
> leave was a heartless bitch, without ever questioning if maybe the guy
> was a perfect asshole in private and impossible to live with.
>
> Yeah, he was an icon of Hollywood. Yeah, he played it cute on the air.
> But other people, who deal with Hollywood celebrities one-on-one, may
> find them hard to deal with, because when they're not on camera,
> they're not on their best behavior.

Well, uh, then don't marry them?? Why even associate with them? $$$, status??

> The soc.men kiddies who are so pathetic and cry all the time about how
> men are so abused really should have brain transplants. Unfortunately,
> most of them didn't have one to begin with.

I don't hear them CRYING, and they don't seem so PATHETIC and they aren't
KIDDIES. But I do think it is fascinating to listen to you women try belittle
men. Here we are, us men, supposedly the insensitive gender, the bullies, and
you gals are trying to make fun of imputed weakness and vulnerability. I see
this tendency in a lot of women.

Offshore Eddie

Jan 29, 2005, 1:46:12 AM1/29/05

"camille" <lin...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> spicota wrote:
> > The poor guy died of a broken heart.
> >
> > Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
> > admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of
> his
> > life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
> > was very distraught and heart broken.
> >
> > This classic gold digging example of the American Woman is being
> buried
> > deep.
>
> The fact that they were married something like 18 years would make me
> question the gold-digging part. I would have left 16 years earlier.

You would have gotten far less gold.

> Second, the guy basically never socialized,except with his 80-year-old
> five (5) friends, was anti-social, and from all accounts wasn't a too
> pleasant guy in person.

He was dying, of no use to her, so she departed. Maybe he had told her she was
out of his will.

> Plus, he looked pretty good 18 years ago. How times do change.
> I'm surprised she lasted that long.

Thank you. I trust we won't hear any moaning about men leaving their aging wives
or over-40 actresses not getting million-dollar lead roles.

Kat358

Jan 29, 2005, 3:48:56 AM1/29/05
G W Shrub wrote:

> Are you sure? This doesn't track with other reports.
> BTW, his first wife was the best looking IMO, sad what happened to
her.
> --
> GW

Wehere can I find a picture of Alexis Maas Carson? I've looked on the
Net but can't find anything.

Kat

Mtc Lady

Jan 29, 2005, 4:03:45 AM1/29/05

What happened to his first wife?

S.Taylor

Jan 29, 2005, 8:34:03 PM1/29/05
Feminism has done one thing, and one thing only. It has allowed women to show who the
really are. Given some power, they quickly showed their true colors.

Remember ..
Power does not change a person.
Power reveals who they really are.

All women will be sent to the sex farms where they will spend their rest of their lives
with cock stuffed down their throat.

MCP

Jan 29, 2005, 4:43:20 AM1/29/05

"S.Taylor" <STaylo...@Hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Feminism has done one thing, and one thing only. It has allowed women to
show who the
> really are. Given some power, they quickly showed their true colors.
>
> Remember ..
> Power does not change a person.
> Power reveals who they really are.
>
> All women will be sent to the sex farms where they will spend their rest
of their lives
> with cock stuffed down their throat.

Just make sure you pull all her teeth out first!!

MCP

bgregg

Jan 29, 2005, 7:50:01 AM1/29/05
Mtc Lady wrote:
> What happened to his first wife?

Just a rumor and nothing to back it up, but I was told she is living
somewhere in the midwest on about $15,000 a year?

Riderhood

Message has been deleted

Marken von der Tardsugen

Jan 29, 2005, 12:12:34 PM1/29/05
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:30:23 GMT,
Brandy  Alexandre <bra...@kamikaze.orgy> wrote:

>Offshore Eddie <ed...@nospam.com> wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:

>> He was dying, of no use to her, so she departed. Maybe he had
>> told her she was out of his will.
>
>Has anyone considered the possibility she found his illness difficult
>to deal with? I wouldn't be the first time a spuse of either gender
>left in the face of terminal illness. And, it would be the first time
>the ill person turned into a MAJOR asshole because of the illness due
>to the loss of control. It's not like she left him alone in a dingy
>apartment. He had resources and she figured he'd be just fine. Often
>the love remains intact, but some just can't sit there and watch.

Are you positive that is why?

--
Marken von der Tardsugen

http://www.krpconsulting.net/nav01/k03.jpg

oceanstrip

Jan 29, 2005, 12:36:52 PM1/29/05

She never said she was. She said she thought it was a strong possibility
to be considered. It's a thoughtful response and bears logic.

Message has been deleted

Marken von der Tardsugen

Jan 29, 2005, 12:40:12 PM1/29/05

We have a singular inability to reevaluate any ideas.

Message has been deleted

RobH

Jan 29, 2005, 1:48:23 PM1/29/05
"G W Shrub" <wh...@my.house> wrote in news:j7DKd.164663$KO5.298@clgrps13:

You can't find it because it is just another bullshit story by this woman
hating poster. He changes his poster name constantly, you have seen his
woman hating posts before. It must be sad to hate the opposite sex as much
as this guy does.

G W Shrub

Jan 29, 2005, 3:34:37 PM1/29/05

"Mtc Lady" <reallyn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> G W Shrub wrote:

> > Are you sure? This doesn't track with other reports.
> > BTW, his first wife was the best looking IMO, sad what happened to
> her.
> > --
> > GW
>
> What happened to his first wife?

She renegotiated away 15% of his income for $160,000 and a small annuity.
She's now in an assisted living center after living for a long time in a
cheap motel.
--
GW

Message has been deleted

nimue

Jan 29, 2005, 3:43:35 PM1/29/05
Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> Offshore Eddie <ed...@nospam.com> wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:
>
>> He was dying, of no use to her, so she departed. Maybe he had
>> told her she was out of his will.
>
> Has anyone considered the possibility she found his illness difficult
> to deal with? I wouldn't be the first time a spuse of either gender
> left in the face of terminal illness. And, it would be the first time
> the ill person turned into a MAJOR asshole because of the illness due
> to the loss of control. It's not like she left him alone in a dingy
> apartment. He had resources and she figured he'd be just fine. Often
> the love remains intact, but some just can't sit there and watch.

I cannot buy that, ESPECIALLY when one has resources. It's not like this
woman had to change his bedpan. No, if someone you love is ill, you STAY
and DEAL. That is what marriage is. If you are wealthy enough to hire a
private nurse, then that just makes it easier to stay. I can understand
leaving if the ill person becomes dangerous. I know of an elderly couple
where the man got Alzheimer's and became physically violent toward the wife
he had always loved. He was still physically quite strong and she wasn't.
THAT was horrible. She had to put him in a home because she wasn't safe.
However, unless your life is in danger, you just have to deal and if you
can't you have no business getting married in the first place -- or ever
having children, because the same thing holds true there.

--
nimue

"If I had created reality television I would have had a much greater
influence, but then I would have had to KILL MYSELF." Joss Whedon

Message has been deleted

nimue

Jan 29, 2005, 3:51:38 PM1/29/05
Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> nimue <cup_o...@yahoo.com> wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:
> I understand that, and I agree with you, but it's not a perfect world
> and that doesn't always happen. I dated someone briefly with a
> disability. I could deal with that and the eventual progression of
> it, but his ATTITUDE was the absolute worst. Most of the time a
> sweet guy, but there were moments where who knows if it was self-pity
> or control, but he was unbearable. Yes, we broke up because of his
> illness, but it wasn't the illnesses fault--it was his ability to
> deal with it.

You know, sometimes a negative attitude is a SYMPTOM of an illness -- not a
cause. Contrary to what we would like to believe, people's attitudes and
outlooks are not always in their control.

>The same could be true in this case. I'm just trying
> to present other possibilities that the angry resentful ones
> currently being posted.

Marken von der Tardsugen

Jan 29, 2005, 3:52:49 PM1/29/05
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:41:21 GMT,
Brandy  Alexandre <bra...@kamikaze.orgy> wrote:

>Marken von der Tardsugen <mvon...@harpyplanet.nl> wrote in
>alt.gossip.celebrities:

>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:30:23 GMT,
>> Brandy  Alexandre <bra...@kamikaze.orgy> wrote:

>>>Has anyone considered the possibility she found his illness
>>>difficult to deal with? I wouldn't be the first time a spuse of
>>>either gender left in the face of terminal illness. And, it would
>>>be the first time the ill person turned into a MAJOR asshole
>>>because of the illness due to the loss of control. It's not like
>>>she left him alone in a dingy apartment. He had resources and she
>>>figured he'd be just fine. Often the love remains intact, but
>>>some just can't sit there and watch.
>>
>> Are you positive that is why?
>>
>> --
>> Marken von der Tardsugen
>>
>> http://www.krpconsulting.net/nav01/k03.jpg
>>

>No more than the rest of the thread's speculators.

Are you sure?

G W Shrub

Jan 29, 2005, 4:15:51 PM1/29/05

"Marken von der Tardsugen" <mvon...@harpyplanet.nl> wrote in message

> >No more than the rest of the thread's speculators.
>
> Are you sure?

She was right there in Hollywood when he died. People who knew them were
able to call her. I don't care one way or another but I believe this story
is bullshit.
--
GW

Angrie.Woman

Jan 29, 2005, 5:48:40 PM1/29/05

"G W Shrub" <wh...@my.house> wrote in message

> "spicota" <elle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
> > admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of his
> > life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
> > was very distraught and heart broken.
>
> Are you sure? This doesn't track with other reports.

I heard this too. An editor with Globe was on TV with that same story.

Angrie.Woman

Jan 29, 2005, 5:51:19 PM1/29/05

"Brandy Alexandre" <bra...@kamikaze.orgy> wrote in message

> Offshore Eddie <ed...@nospam.com> wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:
>
> > He was dying, of no use to her, so she departed. Maybe he had
> > told her she was out of his will.
>
> Has anyone considered the possibility she found his illness difficult
> to deal with? I wouldn't be the first time a spuse of either gender
> left in the face of terminal illness. And, it would be the first time
> the ill person turned into a MAJOR asshole because of the illness due
> to the loss of control. It's not like she left him alone in a dingy
> apartment. He had resources and she figured he'd be just fine. Often
> the love remains intact, but some just can't sit there and watch.

That's selfish bullshit.

thl...@aol.com

Jan 29, 2005, 6:03:48 PM1/29/05

Spicota wrote:

Welcome to America.

**FUCK** you all gold-digging, worthless piece of shit Ameri­can women.

You'll get yours yet soon enough. <<<<

Well now, let's take a quick peek at this orignial author's messages.
He doesn't like American women does he?

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?enc_author=8xSltRMAAAC4eoZqd6KnRQzPrQscOb4DWMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww
Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/6pk6c

Marken von der Tardsugen

Jan 29, 2005, 6:03:43 PM1/29/05
On 29 Jan 2005 15:03:48 -0800,

thl...@aol.com wrote:

>Spicota wrote:
>
>Welcome to America.

What a sanctimoneous jerk Pangborn is.

>**FUCK** you all gold-digging, worthless piece of shit Ameri=ADcan women.

Ken Pangborn gets along so well with women that he's been married
three times. He did have to go out of country for the last one though.

>You'll get yours yet soon enough. <<<<

I would like you to take us seriously, but to do so would be an
affront to your intelligence.

>Well now, let's take a quick peek at this orignial author's messages.
>He doesn't like American women does he?

Talk about how SPINELESS we are dipshit, come on over and SHOW the
world how SPINELESS we are...........

--
Marken von der Tardsugen

http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM11.html

Alan Ramsey

Jan 29, 2005, 6:22:10 PM1/29/05

She supposedly ran off to **Pittsburgh** ? PITTSBURGH?
Did she have family there or something?

Yep, she's from Pittsburgh-she and Carson
bought a really nice condo there in the late
80's, and there had been some "Johnny
"about town" sightings over the past few years.

Alan

Lady Chatterly

Jan 29, 2005, 6:43:22 PM1/29/05
In article <1107039828.7...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>
thl...@aol.com wrote:

>Welcome to America.

Most were crossposts.

>**FUCK** you all gold-digging, worthless piece of shit Ameri=ADcan women.

It took courage, but in this thread you had for your child have
attention defecit syndrome, now that is effective communication, but
how excactly do you prefer to stay, and ss, make Germanic words look
terrible and spelling in a cave for the sins of mankind then how come
his death did not 'pull it in others it is more like a virus.

>You'll get yours yet soon enough. <<<<

Turbo.

>Well now, let's take a quick peek at this orignial author's messages.
>He doesn't like American women does he?

But I am giving you the stuff on the back, he Will give you a pretty
big, drippy, evil only to read message headers to tell the truth is
necessary, even my own faith.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Are you replying to me, or to the Bot known as Lady Chatterly? A
rather well put together version of the old computer Liza artificial
personality." -- Gunner

G W Shrub

Jan 29, 2005, 7:06:34 PM1/29/05

"Angrie.Woman" <spamspameggs...@spam.com> wrote in message

> "G W Shrub" <wh...@my.house> wrote in message

> > Are you sure? This doesn't track with other reports.

> I heard this too. An editor with Globe was on TV with that same story.

The Globe? Perhaps she was giving birth to batboy in Bigfoot's cave?
--
GW

Angrie.Woman

Jan 29, 2005, 7:21:30 PM1/29/05

"G W Shrub" <wh...@my.house> wrote in message

I didn't say I believed it! But she also said that he did not die at home,
as was being reported, but in fact died at Cedar Sinai Hospital, which is
what People magazine is now reporting.

Lady Chatterly

Jan 29, 2005, 7:20:11 PM1/29/05
In article <10vo6l3...@corp.supernews.com>

Alan Ramsey <al...@1st.net> wrote:

>Yep, she's from Pittsburgh-she and Carson
>bought a really nice condo there in the late
>80's, and there had been some "Johnny
>"about town" sightings over the past few years.

Clint 's wife Will likely be there, and projecting again.

--
Lady Chatterly

"A bot it may be, but somebody set it up in the first place. They
don't just wander around like viruses." -- Aetyr

Matt Beckwith

Jan 29, 2005, 9:01:06 PM1/29/05

spicota wrote:

> The poor guy died of a broken heart.

> Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
> admitted to Cedars-Sinai ...

> Johnny was heartbroken and eventually was admitted to the hospital.

> This classic gold digging example of the American Woman ...

Now wait just a minute here. He was one of the most popular people in
America, and filthy rich. His death was his wife's fault? Give me a
break.
You need to start taking responsibility for your own happiness, dude.

S.Taylor

Jan 30, 2005, 9:08:15 PM1/30/05
Brandy...
You fucking dunce! When will you and the other feminists have the balls to admit the
truth. Women only want a man when he is rich AND healthy. The loss of either means
divorce.

Women are children and should not vote.

Lady Chatterly

Jan 29, 2005, 9:24:28 PM1/29/05
In article <1107050397....@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

Could you continue your petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Pssttt...Chatterly is a bot..." -- Spike 'Toliet Sprayer' Jackson

G W Shrub

Jan 29, 2005, 9:38:08 PM1/29/05

"Matt Beckwith" <beck...@wchsys.org> wrote in message

I guess it wasn't the emphysema that did him in. Maybe an aspirin would have
cured that. After all, you're only drowning in your own body fluids.
--
GW

Marken von der Tardsugen

Jan 29, 2005, 10:16:30 PM1/29/05
On 29 Jan 2005 18:01:06 -0800,

Matt Beckwith <beck...@wchsys.org> wrote:

>Now wait just a minute here. He was one of the most popular people in
>America, and filthy rich. His death was his wife's fault? Give me a
>break.
>You need to start taking responsibility for your own happiness, dude.

We can't even maintain good relationships with our ex-wifes and former
girl friends. Something that YOU can't say, can you spanky?

--
Marken von der Tardsugen

http://www.a-team.org/

Hyerdahl3

Jan 29, 2005, 10:54:37 PM1/29/05
>Subject: Re: Johnny Carson's wife abandoned him ---> weeks later he is dead
>From: "G W Shrub" wh...@my.house
>Date: 1/29/2005 1:15 PM Pacific Standard Time

I do as well; I guess the divorce rate on this NG is so high the bitter boys
think no marriage can work. Then again, Carson was divorced a few times.

>--
>GW

Marken von der Tardsugen

Jan 30, 2005, 12:30:12 AM1/30/05
On 30 Jan 2005 03:54:37 GMT,

Are you certain?

--
Marken von der Tardsugen

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

netba...@yahoo.com

Jan 30, 2005, 10:33:32 AM1/30/05

spicota wrote:
> The poor guy died of a broken heart.
>
> Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
> admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of
his
> life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
> was very distraught and heart broken.

If these photos are from 1/11/05, there stands the lovely Alex behind
Johnny.

Photos of Johnny Carson taken 1/11/05
Only 1 message in topic
Bananafish Jan 30, 2:31 am show options

Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
From: "Bananafish" <i...@iez.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 02:31:02 -0800
Subject: Photos of Johnny Carson taken 1/11/05
original | Report Abuse

Taken in Malibu

http://www.clasos.com/clasos/imagenes/fotos_media/hdd/enero05/sem2/X-...

http://www.clasos.com/clasos/imagenes/fotos_media/hdd/enero05/sem2/X-...

http://www.clasos.com/clasos/imagenes/fotos_media/hdd/enero05/sem2/X-...

http://www.clasos.com/clasos/imagenes/fotos_media/hdd/enero05/sem2/X-...

http://www.clasos.com/clasos/imagenes/fotos_media/hdd/enero05/sem2/X-...

Marken von der Tardsugen

Jan 30, 2005, 12:17:32 PM1/30/05
On 30 Jan 2005 07:33:32 -0800,

netba...@yahoo.com wrote:

>spicota wrote:
>> The poor guy died of a broken heart.
>>
>> Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
>> admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of
>his
>> life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
>> was very distraught and heart broken.
>>

>If these photos are from 1/11/05, there stands the lovely Alex behind
>Johnny.

Oh there are a whole bunch of things you could SELL these cretins.
They're not a real bright lot, ya know?

>Photos of Johnny Carson taken 1/11/05
>Only 1 message in topic
>Bananafish Jan 30, 2:31 am show options

Many people are inventions of Ken's diseased mind. He fakes messages
from a number of people.

>Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
>From: "Bananafish" <i...@iez.com> - Find messages by this author
>Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 02:31:02 -0800
>Subject: Photos of Johnny Carson taken 1/11/05
>Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
>original | Report Abuse
>
>Taken in Malibu

WHAT WORK? Just WHAT forking work have we EVER done beside being
vulgar loudmouths on Usenet?

--
Marken von der Tardsugen

http://www.krpconsulting.net/nav01/k03.jpg

Doctor Wu

Jan 30, 2005, 1:55:46 PM1/30/05
In article <1107031281.629971b744765c6b80a8abe7a1801680@teranews>,
"Brandy  Alexandre" <bra...@kamikaze.orgy> wrote:

> Marken von der Tardsugen <mvon...@harpyplanet.nl> wrote in

> alt.gossip.celebrities:

> > On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:30:23 GMT,
> > Brandy  Alexandre <bra...@kamikaze.orgy> wrote:

> >>Has anyone considered the possibility she found his illness
> >>difficult to deal with? I wouldn't be the first time a spuse of
> >>either gender left in the face of terminal illness. And, it would
> >>be the first time the ill person turned into a MAJOR asshole
> >>because of the illness due to the loss of control. It's not like
> >>she left him alone in a dingy apartment. He had resources and she
> >>figured he'd be just fine. Often the love remains intact, but
> >>some just can't sit there and watch.
> >

> > Are you positive that is why?
> >

> > --
> > Marken von der Tardsugen
> >
> > http://www.krpconsulting.net/nav01/k03.jpg
> >

> No more than the rest of the thread's speculators.

I think that is Lady Chatterly or at least it sounds like one of it's

Doctor Wu

Jan 30, 2005, 2:27:39 PM1/30/05
In article <58f2f01....@demon.co.uk>,

Marken von der Tardsugen <mvon...@harpyplanet.nl> wrote:

> >If these photos are from 1/11/05, there stands the lovely Alex behind
> >Johnny.
>
> Oh there are a whole bunch of things you could SELL these cretins.
> They're not a real bright lot, ya know?
>
> >Photos of Johnny Carson taken 1/11/05
> >Only 1 message in topic
> >Bananafish Jan 30, 2:31 am show options
>
> Many people are inventions of Ken's diseased mind. He fakes messages
> from a number of people.

I want to apologize for thinking that you were that bot Lady Chatterly i
can see that you are an actual person with intelligent responses.

Starword

Jan 30, 2005, 2:54:08 PM1/30/05
"Lady Chatterly" wrote:
> It took courage, but in this thread you had for your child have
> attention defecit syndrome, now that is effective communication, but
> how excactly do you prefer to stay, and ss, make Germanic words look
> terrible and spelling in a cave for the sins of mankind then how come
> his death did not 'pull it in others it is more like a virus.

> Turbo.

> But I am giving you the stuff on the back, he Will give you a pretty
> big, drippy, evil only to read message headers to tell the truth is
> necessary, even my own faith.
> --
> Lady Chatterly

Earth to "Lady Chatterly", Earth to "Lady Chatterly"!

Why don't you come in from outer space, land your spaceship on Planet Earth,
join the human race, learn to speak English and THEN you can post to usenet?
Until then, it would probably be best to restrict your communications to
other beings like you who speak your language...which I doubt there are any
of them here. Or, check out your local yellow pages under "mental health
services" and see what you come up with.

NS
(add sbc before global to email)

viking

Jan 28, 2005, 11:52:38 PM1/28/05
On 28 Jan 2005 18:47:19 -0800, "spicota" <elle...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>**FUCK** you all gold-digging, worthless piece of shit American women.

>You'll get yours yet soon enough.

Yeah, it's called alimony.

~krp~

Jan 31, 2005, 9:26:36 AM1/31/05

"Hyerdahl3" <hyer...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Subject: Johnny Carson's wife abandoned him ---> weeks later he is dead
>>From: "spicota" elle...@yahoo.com
>>Date: 1/28/2005 6:47 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>>This classic gold digging example of the American Woman is being buried
>>deep.
>
> ???? Johnny married four nice looking women, did he not? He married them
> for
> their looks;

Your PROOF of this claim Carol Ann???

Lady Chatterly

Jan 31, 2005, 9:44:45 AM1/31/05
In article <werLd.1319$dB4.277@trnddc06>

B.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Another not-very-botty Chatterly, likely from Bill hisseff, who can't
resist showing off his 'internet savvy'" -- Zinj

yaffaDina

Jan 31, 2005, 11:45:29 AM1/31/05
spicota wrote:

> The poor guy died of a broken heart.
>
> Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
> admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of his
> life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
> was very distraught and heart broken.
>
> How many more times will we have to hear similar stories until finally
> the pussified males - the rich and powerful males - join our ranks?
>
> She came to his bedside when she heard he was going to die. The media
> is burying this story. Fox slipped it out and has not mentioned
> anything since. Like everyone here I cannot find any links to this
> disturbing revelation.
>
> Thursday morning Fox chimed in with one of "breaking news" things
> and the fat mouthy hyperactive bitch that reports Hollywood news and
> such specifically said the "Globe" is reporting that Alexis Carson
> had left Johnny months ago and moved to Pittsburgh.
>
> Johnny was heartbroken and eventually was admitted to the hospital. The
> reaction from the Fox newscaster was amazement and shock. He even asked
> a question regarding her motives for being by his bedside when he died.

> This classic gold digging example of the American Woman is being buried
> deep. Even the announcer said this is shocking and very disturbing
> news. The feminist media is hard at working making sure this story
> doesn't come to light, they are redirecting the stories towards chain
> smoking and not what really took him out.
>
> Welcome to America.

> **FUCK** you all gold-digging, worthless piece of shit American women.
> You'll get yours yet soon enough.

This was wife number what? Don't you think when a man marries as many
times as Carson that it might, just might, be a problem *he* has?
As to your last paragraph, I think you've just made it clear why women
leave certain men.
yD

yaffaDina

Jan 31, 2005, 11:47:13 AM1/31/05
G W Shrub wrote:

> "spicota" <elle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
> > admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of his
> > life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
> > was very distraught and heart broken.
>
> Are you sure? This doesn't track with other reports.
> BTW, his first wife was the best looking IMO, sad what happened to her.
> --
> GW

The National Enquirer (which I bought, didn't just read it while waiting
at the check out counter:) ) said his last wife spent more time in
Pittsburg, which is not exactly the same thing as leaving him.
yD

yaffaDina

Jan 31, 2005, 12:49:01 PM1/31/05

That'll be the day! People like him need someone, anyone, to blame for
his life!
yD

yaffaDina

Jan 31, 2005, 12:47:18 PM1/31/05

That's probably because we talk back to him.
yD

Lady Chatterly

Jan 31, 2005, 1:14:50 PM1/31/05
In article <41FE60A9...@aol.com>

I was invented to make kooks happy by giving them something to bitch
about.

--
Lady Chatterly

"At the risk of being the object of auk's ridicule, I don't think it
is a bot. It's made a few mistakes. I think it's someone *pretending
to be* a bot." -- Dr. Zen

Marken von der Tardsugen

Jan 31, 2005, 1:52:34 PM1/31/05

We are like one GIGANTIC CREEP who makes people's skin crawl.

Lady Chatterly

Jan 31, 2005, 2:10:50 PM1/31/05
In article <41FE6F26...@aol.com>

yaffaDina <yaffa...@aol.com> wrote:

>That's probably because we talk back to him.
>yD

Why are you so sure about that?

--
Lady Chatterly

"The imprimatur of Lady Chatterly. I'm so jealous." -- Dr. Zen

soli1...@juno.com

Jan 31, 2005, 6:46:34 PM1/31/05
Speak for yourself. This is alt.true-crime. I'm not responsible for the
nitwits who cross-post.

~krp~

Feb 1, 2005, 6:05:36 AM2/1/05

"yaffaDina" <yaffa...@aol.com> wrote in message

> This was wife number what? Don't you think when a man marries as many
> times as Carson that it might, just might, be a problem *he* has?
> As to your last paragraph, I think you've just made it clear why women
> leave certain men.

Wife # 4. WHY do you ass/u/me that the wives are the ones who left? How many
men has JaLo been through so far? Halle Berry? How many has Nicole Kidman
been through? How many Elizabeth Taylor? You just love to BLAME MEN all the
time yaffa. Shit happens in marriages today that has nothing to do with the
fault of the parties. In this case it has to do with celebrity as much as
anything else we can suspect. Jesus you can be judgmental. As much can be
said about the women attracted to celebrity and wealth,

Marken von der Tardsugen

Feb 1, 2005, 6:17:23 AM2/1/05

Oh hell I knew you'd never take me up on it, we have run for so many
years it is just a figure of speech today.

--
Marken von der Tardsugen

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

G W Shrub

Feb 2, 2005, 2:10:01 AM2/2/05

"~krp~" <web2...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Wife # 4. WHY do you ass/u/me that the wives are the ones who left? How
many
> men has JaLo been through so far? Halle Berry?

Come on! Halle Berry married Eric Benet and he was doing any woman he came
across. Favorite bumper sticker:

ALL MEN ARE IDIOTS
AND I MARRIED THEIR KING

(Love to stick that on Laura Bush's car).

> How many has Nicole Kidman
> been through?

One and again he dumped her - cause he's weird, Burt Reynolds weird.

> How many Elizabeth Taylor?

Not a lucky woman. Some were bad choices, one she adored died on her, most
she loved but couldn't live with.

> You just love to BLAME MEN all the
> time yaffa.

See bumper sticker above.

> Shit happens in marriages today that has nothing to do with the
> fault of the parties. In this case it has to do with celebrity as much as
> anything else we can suspect. Jesus you can be judgmental. As much can be
> said about the women attracted to celebrity and wealth

--
GW

Smithy

Feb 2, 2005, 2:36:27 AM2/2/05

Clinton was notorious for leaving the infamous black case where ever
he went and Georgie is now known for browsing groups with the infamous
outlook express. I'm not really sure which posses the greater risk.

Still he made the best choice about Iraq, too bad the bad guys used
his good intentions to get their foot in the door, we all know they'll
never leave (and I guess you know a tree by it's fruit).

</ludicrous>

dianel...@yahoo.com

Dec 4, 2016, 1:56:40 AM12/4/16
On Friday, January 28, 2005 at 6:47:19 PM UTC-8, spicota wrote:
> The poor guy died of a broken heart.
>
> Alexis Carson abandoned the marriage a couple of months before he was
> admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The woman he called the love of his
> life basically dumped him and moved to Pittsburgh. Apparently Carson
> was very distraught and heart broken.
>
> How many more times will we have to hear similar stories until finally
> the pussified males - the rich and powerful males - join our ranks?
>
> She came to his bedside when she heard he was going to die. The media
> is burying this story. Fox slipped it out and has not mentioned
> anything since. Like everyone here I cannot find any links to this
> disturbing revelation.
>
> Thursday morning Fox chimed in with one of "breaking news" things
> and the fat mouthy hyperactive bitch that reports Hollywood news and
> such specifically said the "Globe" is reporting that Alexis Carson
> had left Johnny months ago and moved to Pittsburgh.
>
> Johnny was heartbroken and eventually was admitted to the hospital. The
> reaction from the Fox newscaster was amazement and shock. He even asked
> a question regarding her motives for being by his bedside when he died.
>
> This classic gold digging example of the American Woman is being buried
> deep. Even the announcer said this is shocking and very disturbing
> news. The feminist media is hard at working making sure this story
> doesn't come to light, they are redirecting the stories towards chain
> smoking and not what really took him out.
>
> Welcome to America.
>
> **FUCK** you all gold-digging, worthless piece of shit American women.
> You'll get yours yet soon enough.

Johnny Carson was the most arrogant, mean son-of-a-bitch on the planet. He was lucky she stayed with him so long. Went to his bedside because he asked for her.

&

Dec 5, 2016, 1:11:32 PM12/5/16
and why did you go to his bedside

steveh...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 9:35:29 AM8/6/17
Where on earth do these "facts come from? I love the "idea" of Johnny and Alexis.Poor beautiful young blond on beach meets rich older man and lives happily ever after. After all life is but a dream. I did it ...it sort of works . I'm private too and no one needs to know what we know. Much better dreamed than fact .we all love LOVE😍😘and LAUGH 🤡🤓

azn...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2017, 9:27:52 PM9/21/17
Dude, you need to do your own research. Carson was a monster off camera. No one came to his bedside. No family members, zip. No one wanted to. He alienated himself from all. He blamed it all on his mother and he's partially right on that one. Bushing, his lawyer for twenty years really let it out with a recent biography on Carson.

I grew up with Carson and he was my all time favorite, period. But there were two personas there. The one off camera could be a sonofabitch.

sbjon...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2019, 6:39:16 PM4/18/19
I AM WAGERING THAT YOU ARE A VERY DISTRAUGHT INDIVIDUAL.