Four Negro Beasts Rape & Murder White Woman

Hugo

Dec 13, 2007, 2:15:09 PM12/13/07

Four Negro Beasts, Jeremy Young, 20, Princeton Price, 19, Talandus
McCoy, 20, Jamal Williams, 21, Indicted for Raping and Murdering
White Female, Chianne Gast.

Dec 13, 2007

Typical nig-ape behavior! Diversity, don't you love it? To think
that our country has declined to the point where white men don't
even lynch useless shitskins like these four savages breaks my
heart.

White artist raped, slain

by Adrienne Phillips

A grand jury has indicted five people for the murder of a Memphis
tattoo artist inside her shop this past summer.

Jeremy Young, 20, has been indicted for first degree murder in the
perpetration of robbery, first degree murder in the perpetration of
rape, especially aggravated robbery, aggravated robbery, aggravated
rape, and attempted first degree murder.

Princeton Price, 19, has been indicted for first degree murder.
Talandus McCoy, 20, has been indicted for first degree murder in
the perpetration of robbery, especially aggravated robbery and
aggravated robbery. Jamal Williams, 21, has been indicted for first
degree murder in the perpetration of robbery, especially aggravated
robbery and aggravated robbery.

Image: Clockwise from upper left: Talandus McCoy, Jeremy Young,
Jamal Williams and Princeton Price are all indicted on first degree
murder charges.
http://pcapostate.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/original.jpg

Continue.
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=3f7caf87-91f3-4940-bab9-ef62f6576816

*********************************

As usual with these kinds of stories, the race of the victim has
been concealed by the mainstream media. What happened in this awful
case, which has received little if any coverage outside of the
Tennessee area, was that on July 21, 2007 Chianne, 32 and her
husband, Michael, were at work in their shop, Top Shelf Tattoos. A
group of blacks came in and at least one was given a tattoo before
Chianne and Michael were attacked, robbed and beaten. Chianne was
allegedly dragged into a back room where, police say, Jeremy Young,
also known as "J Roc" raped her. She was then shot and killed.
Police got a lead on the case when they found a tattoo stencil on
the premises, showing the name "Brianna" and a birthdate of 2004.
The police then tracked down a domestic violence report which
showed that "J Roc" was under the impression that he was the father
of "Brianna," and an arrest of "J Roc," emblazoned with his
victim's indelible handiwork, was made. As with another brutal
Tennessee slaying, the Knoxville double rape/murder of white couple
Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom by blacks, barely any
attention was paid to the crime outside of the region, in keeping
with the wall of silence maintained by a frightened Establishment
about the horrific, disproportionate amount of violent crime
carried out against whites by nonwhites.

Roedy Green

Dec 13, 2007, 3:57:21 PM12/13/07
Rape is a common crime. Why did you choose to report this particular
local story?

Why is the degree of melanin in the skin of the perps relevant? Why
not their eye colour, IQ, religion, model of car, favourite sports
team...

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

not the moderator

Dec 13, 2007, 4:47:45 PM12/13/07
Roedy Green wrote:
> Rape is a common crime. Why did you choose to report this particular
> local story?
>
> Why is the degree of melanin in the skin of the perps relevant? Why
> not their eye colour, IQ, religion, model of car, favourite sports
> team...

100% - Brown - 52 - none - Lincum - none

Message has been deleted

Moishe Lippschitz, M.D.

Dec 13, 2007, 6:32:22 PM12/13/07

"Roedy Green" <see_w...@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message

> Rape is a common crime. Why did you choose to report this particular
> local story?

Rape is actually a very RARE crime you idiot.

> Why is the degree of melanin in the skin of the perps relevant? Why
> not their eye colour, IQ, religion, model of car, favourite sports
> team...

Get your IQ checked fellah.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

geo1...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2012, 5:04:37 PM7/16/12
On Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:15:09 PM UTC-5, Hugo wrote:
> Four Negro Beasts, Jeremy Young, 20, Princeton Price, 19, Talandus
> McCoy, 20, Jamal Williams, 21, Indicted for Raping and Murdering
> White Female, Chianne Gast.
>
> Dec 13, 2007
>
> Typical nig-ape behavior! Diversity, don&#39;t you love it? To think
> that our country has declined to the point where white men don&#39;t
> also known as &quot;J Roc&quot; raped her. She was then shot and killed.
> Police got a lead on the case when they found a tattoo stencil on
> the premises, showing the name &quot;Brianna&quot; and a birthdate of 2004.
> The police then tracked down a domestic violence report which
> showed that &quot;J Roc&quot; was under the impression that he was the father
> of &quot;Brianna,&quot; and an arrest of &quot;J Roc,&quot; emblazoned with his
> victim&#39;s indelible handiwork, was made. As with another brutal
> Tennessee slaying, the Knoxville double rape/murder of white couple
> Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom by blacks, barely any
> attention was paid to the crime outside of the region, in keeping
> with the wall of silence maintained by a frightened Establishment
> about the horrific, disproportionate amount of violent crime
> carried out against whites by nonwhites.

You sound like the atypical dumb ass hillbilly,if anybody is an ape it's your dumb ass.True these animals should burn in hell for what they did to that innocent young woman,but your ignorance is almost just as repugnant you idiot!!!!!!

atlie...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2012, 9:03:55 PM12/3/12
On Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:15:09 PM UTC-5, Hugo wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Anon

Nov 28, 2014, 12:45:48 PM11/28/14
On Thursday, 13 December 2007 23:30:44 UTC, Moishe Lippschitz, M.D. wrote:
> "Hugo" <948z...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
> I can hardly believe that those 4 upstanding Negro lads could do such a
> thing.
>

> > Continue.
> > http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=3f7caf87-91f3-4940-bab9-ef62f6576816
> >
> > *********************************
> >
> > As usual with these kinds of stories, the race of the victim has
> > been concealed by the mainstream media.
>
> That's how we know who they are ;)
>

> What happened in this awful
> > case, which has received little if any coverage outside of the
> > Tennessee area, was that on July 21, 2007 Chianne, 32 and her
> > husband, Michael, were at work in their shop, Top Shelf Tattoos. A
> > group of blacks came in and at least one was given a tattoo before
> > Chianne and Michael were attacked, robbed and beaten. Chianne was
> > allegedly dragged into a back room where, police say, Jeremy Young,
> > also known as "J Roc" raped her. She was then shot and killed.
> > Police got a lead on the case when they found a tattoo stencil on
> > the premises, showing the name "Brianna" and a birthdate of 2004.
> > The police then tracked down a domestic violence report which
> > showed that "J Roc" was under the impression that he was the father
> > of "Brianna," and an arrest of "J Roc," emblazoned with his
> > victim's indelible handiwork, was made. As with another brutal
> > Tennessee slaying, the Knoxville double rape/murder of white couple
> > Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom by blacks, barely any
> > attention was paid to the crime outside of the region, in keeping
> > with the wall of silence maintained by a frightened Establishment
> > about the horrific, disproportionate amount of violent crime
> > carried out against whites by nonwhites.
>
> I have never even heard of one case where whites did this to a negro female.

Betty Jean Owens
Flossie Hardman (aged 15)
Recy Taylor
Gertrude Perkins (raped by uniformed police officers)
Joan Little

Daniel Holtzclaw (A policeman who sexually assaulted 8 black women whilst on duty-charged this year, 2014)

There are plenty more especially during the era of slave ownership when victims had no form of redress...is this not indicative of the fact that it is not skin colour that makes people rapists? Just a thought.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

etsutt...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2016, 3:48:35 AM7/23/16
Honestly thought husband had something to do with it. Story Didnt add up to me and his attitude on show was sympathetic at first then change to me.

123smithm...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2016, 4:14:36 PM12/19/16
I wish I could meet you just once I guarantee you would regret your word choice
Message has been deleted

nikkiwh...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2017, 2:23:47 PM10/3/17
My,my,my strange you point out race,you left out the big “D”. DRUGS yeah DRUGS,DOPE,DOPE FIENDS. It not about BLACK nor WHITE this killing is clearly DRUG related. No,nobody should have been killed but let’s keep race out of it. It doesn’t matter the race nor gender of the person that was killed it shouldn’t have happened. May God rest her soul and give her family the strength to go forward.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted