Re: Alcoholic Atheist NONSENSE

Tronscend

Jun 4, 2011, 6:44:33 AM6/4/11

"Ted L." <ted....@yahoo.com> skrev i melding
news:ec0e3cda-a857-416c...@cu4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> If you weren't so arrogant you would believe the truth but you're all
> so hung up on yourselves and your dirty little minds.

Stop talking to yourself in public.

Mike Jones

Jun 4, 2011, 7:23:15 AM6/4/11
Responding to: Ted L.

> If you weren't so arrogant you would believe the truth but you're all so
> hung up on yourselves and your dirty little minds.

Y'know that moment when the little townie guy wanders into a biker bar
and says something out of turn, the jukebox stops, and you just know this
will be a "learning experience" for the newbie?

Yeah. This is that moment for you. Run now while you still can dude!

Guys? Give him a few seconds head start, ok? Its only sporting. %)

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

AllSeeing-I

Jun 4, 2011, 8:18:40 AM6/4/11

So being an atheist is like being in a gang of bikers?

THATS good to know

raven1

Jun 4, 2011, 12:21:18 PM6/4/11

It's an apt comparison, actually. Treat bikers or atheists with
respect, and you will be treated with respect by them. Act like an
idiot around either, and you will be treated like an idiot. Very
simple, actually.

>THATS good to know

Why you couldn't figure it out for yourself is a mystery.

AllSeeing-I

Jun 4, 2011, 1:19:18 PM6/4/11
> Why you couldn't figure it out for yourself is a mystery.- Hide quoted text -

Most bikers are criminals, or have criminal tendencies. They are also
notorious drug users.

Andre Lieven

Jun 4, 2011, 1:43:31 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 1:19 pm, AllSeeing-I <allstu...@useless.kook> blathered:

> On Jun 4, 11:21 am, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 05:18:40 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
>
> > <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

> > >So being an atheist is like being in a gang of bikers?
>
> > It's an apt comparison, actually. Treat bikers or atheists with
> > respect, and you will be treated with respect by them. Act like an
> > idiot around either, and you will be treated like an idiot. Very
> > simple, actually.
>
> > >THATS good to know
>
> > Why you couldn't figure it out for yourself is a mystery.
>
> Most bikers are criminals, or have criminal tendencies. They are also
> notorious drug users.

-That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed
without evidence.-

http://bikersmag.com/html/biker_charities.html

Andre

Scott

Jun 4, 2011, 2:25:21 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 1:43 pm, Andre Lieven <andrelie...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> -That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed
> without evidence.-

Where's the "Like" button? :o)

raven1

Jun 4, 2011, 2:51:02 PM6/4/11
On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:19:18 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
<allse...@usa.com> wrote:

>On Jun 4, 11:21 am, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 05:18:40 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
>>

>> <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

>> >So being an atheist is like being in a gang of bikers?
>>
>> It's an apt comparison, actually. Treat bikers or atheists with
>> respect, and you will be treated with respect by them. Act like an
>> idiot around either, and you will be treated like an idiot. Very
>> simple, actually.
>>
>> >THATS good to know
>>
>> Why you couldn't figure it out for yourself is a mystery.
>>

>Most bikers are criminals, or have criminal tendencies. They are also
>notorious drug users.

What a surprise: poke an idiot, and a bigot appears. So what other
stupid stereotypes do you promote? Do you also think most Italians are
in the Mafia, or that most Blacks are lazy? And of course, we Irish
are all drunks. Please, tell us more. You've put yourself in a pretty
big hole here, go on and keep digging.

Devils Advocaat

Jun 4, 2011, 3:57:03 PM6/4/11

And people who go to church every Sunday in their "Sunday Best", and
have the best houses, cars, careers, are married and have a bunch of
kids, are as pure as the driven snow are they?

Andre Lieven

Jun 4, 2011, 3:58:39 PM6/4/11

Google Groups used to have one. For now, you just have to
reply and say that you liked it, as you did. :-)

Andre

AllSeeing-I

Jun 4, 2011, 4:04:58 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 1:51 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:19:18 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I

I have done no such thing. I was discussing bikers and their
characteristic behaviors. However, you are welcome to show some
evidence that i feel the way you have depicted about the others. If
not, then how about doing the right thing and apologizing?

ooops! With the exception of the Irish. Everyone knows about the
Irish,

AllSeeing-I

Jun 4, 2011, 4:05:48 PM6/4/11

Some of them are far worse then outlaw bikers. try to keep up DA.
Really

raven1

Jun 4, 2011, 4:10:48 PM6/4/11

And I pointed out how idiotic and bigoted your remarks were.

Keep digging, fool.

raven1

Jun 4, 2011, 4:12:18 PM6/4/11

I don't recall anyone mentioning "outlaw" bikers until now. Nice
attempt to move the goalposts.

panam...@hotmail.com

Jun 4, 2011, 4:18:40 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 5:53 am, "Ted L." <ted.l...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you weren't so arrogant you would believe the truth but you're all
> so hung up on yourselves and your dirty little minds.

Giving up already? After one little debunking on your "first cause"
horseshit?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/936211c8af54bc78

Good. Some of us like serious conversation (like Mr. Balluch), others
of us like treating Christian proslytizers as the living asswipes they
*are*.

You're an idiot. If you're a Christian, you've bought into the idea
that the omniscient/omnipowerful/omniaffectionate "creator" of the
universe had to sacrifice itself *to* itself to save its own
"creation" from it's own wrath. After swallowing a pack of neurotic
mental gymnastics like *that*, you're going to stroll into an atheism
group and call us "arrogant"? All we're saying is that we don't
believe you. Fuck your insipid fairy tale..it may be important to you,
but it ain't important to US. I can't speak for everyone, but to me
personally there's no differece between your squawking about your
moronic gods, and the UFO freaks calling NASA a hoax. And yet, here
your are with your cocking bull stories about first causes and
wondering why we don't fall over in astonishment.

Well, perhaps we are, but it's not in astonishment of your idea. It's
in astonisment of your ignorance in not knowing "first cause" has been
logically debunked ages ago, and also at your idiocy of thinking
you're the first skull-fucked piece of walking theistic shit that has
posted that tripe here.

The only arrogance here is *yours*, god-boy. Your preconcieved notions
that: 1.) what you have to say is true, and 2.) what you have to say
is actually important. I don't believe your ridiculous stories, and
have no desire to hear that idiotic fucking crap again (I am a
deconverted theist). Shove it up your ass.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

JohnN

Jun 4, 2011, 4:29:50 PM6/4/11

Sarah Palin on the bimbo seat of a Harley driven by a woman. Yeah, so
Christian.

JohnN

raven1

Jun 4, 2011, 4:51:48 PM6/4/11

Beautiful! And it made me think of Stix. How I miss him!

Mark Evans

Jun 4, 2011, 5:18:39 PM6/4/11
> notorious drug users.- Hide quoted text -

As opposed to the clean, sober and honest religous folk? Oh tell us
another one. Maybe about the sober, decent people that went sight
seeing during the Crusades.

Mark Evans

Mark Evans

Jun 4, 2011, 5:22:52 PM6/4/11
> Irish,- Hide quoted text -

What I know about the Irish is that I like redheaded Irish lasses,
good Irish singers, and do not want to try and spell anything in
Gailic. What, if anything, do you know? And if you want to bring up
St. Patrick allow me to tell you right now that he was not Irish. He
was Welsh, he just worked in Ireland.

Mark Evans

panam...@hotmail.com

Jun 4, 2011, 5:25:50 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 4:51 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:

snippy

> Beautiful! And it made me think of Stix. How I miss him!

Thanks! I remember Stix, what you said means a *lot*. But I'm no Stix.
That man had a wit like a lazer scalpel. Mine's more like a bazooka
being wielded by a drunk at the gun show. <g> I wonder where he is
today..

-PF, Atl.
#2015/KoBAAWA!

AllSeeing-I

Jun 4, 2011, 6:53:46 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 3:10 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:04:58 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I

What about the parts you removed?

However, you are welcome to show some evidence that i feel the way you
have depicted about the others. If not, then how about doing the right
thing and apologizing?

ooops! With the exception of the Irish. Everyone knows about the
Irish,

I'll take that apology now

AllSeeing-I

Jun 4, 2011, 6:54:38 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 3:12 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:05:48 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I

So you know another type that has criminal tendencies and uses drugs?

raven1

Jun 4, 2011, 7:16:15 PM6/4/11

Which ones, idiot? I omitted nothing relevant, other than my asking
you if you held similarly bigoted views towards other groups.

So, do you?

>However, you are welcome to show some evidence that i feel the way you
>have depicted about the others.

I have no idea what you do or do not feel towards other groups. You
chose to evade the question.

> If not, then how about doing the right
>thing and apologizing?

For what? A rhetorical question over whether your bigotry extends to
other groups?

>ooops! With the exception of the Irish. Everyone knows about the
>Irish,

Do they? Or did you step into another snare?

Keep it up idiot.

raven1

Jun 4, 2011, 7:21:28 PM6/4/11

You made no such distinction initially, and your attempt to move the
goalposts now is obvious and pathetic. Give it up already.

AllSeeing-I

Jun 4, 2011, 7:31:23 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 3:10 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:04:58 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
>

> Keep digging, fool.- Hide quoted text -

how about doing the right thing and apologizing

Colanth

Jun 4, 2011, 9:08:30 PM6/4/11

He's too simple.
--
"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious
convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not

Colanth

Jun 4, 2011, 9:11:17 PM6/4/11

http://www.blueknightsny7.org/
--
"Archbishop: A Christian ecclesiastic of a rank superior to that
attained by Christ." - H.L. Mencken

Colanth

Jun 4, 2011, 9:12:32 PM6/4/11

So you're saying that theists are the scum of the earth.
--
All answers questioned here.

Andre Lieven

Jun 4, 2011, 9:45:17 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 9:11 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:43:31 -0700 (PDT), Andre Lieven
> <andrelie...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> >On Jun 4, 1:19 pm, AllSeeing-I <allstupid...@useless.kook> blathered:

Quite. What AllStupidMoron's issue is with bikers, who knows
and who cares ? That there are very good people who are bikers
is simply a matter of fact.

Andre

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jun 4, 2011, 10:06:40 PM6/4/11

"AllSeeing-I" <allse...@usa.com> wrote in message

Have you ever heard of the Christian Motorcyclists Association?

www.cmausa.org/

I have many friends in it. I'm good friends with the founder, Herbie
Shreve.

--
I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
Jesus Christ.

raven1

Jun 4, 2011, 10:12:28 PM6/4/11

>how about doing the right thing and apologizing

I'm sorry you're a bigoted idiot. Happy now?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jun 4, 2011, 10:14:22 PM6/4/11

"raven1" <quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote in message

My Italian friend Guido is in the Mafia, and my black friend Tyrell is lazy.
But I don't think it's because he's black, I just think he's lazy.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jun 4, 2011, 10:16:46 PM6/4/11

"raven1" <quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote in message

Outlaw bikers are tough as nails. Many of them even listen to Pantera.
Lots of them are Fundamentalist Christians too.

Mark Evans

Jun 4, 2011, 10:45:59 PM6/4/11
> So you know another type that has criminal tendencies and uses drugs?- Hide quoted text -

Preachers, politicians, businessmen to name a few.

Mark Evans

Virgil

Jun 4, 2011, 11:01:52 PM6/4/11
In article <iseouj$34e$1...@dont-email.me>,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zmulle...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

> > I don't recall anyone mentioning "outlaw" bikers until now. Nice
> > attempt to move the goalposts.
>
> Outlaw bikers are tough as nails. Many of them even listen to Pantera.
> Lots of them are Fundamentalist Christians too.

Their being Fundamentalist Christians just shows how uncivilized they
are.

Father Haskell

Jun 4, 2011, 11:15:45 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 5:53 am, "Ted L." <ted.l...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you weren't so arrogant you would believe the truth but you're all
> so hung up on yourselves and your dirty little minds.

A drunken atheist is 10x more sober than a sober
preacher.

Father Haskell

Jun 4, 2011, 11:20:32 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 8:18 am, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 6:23 am, Mike Jones <l...@dasteem.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Responding to: Ted L.
>
> > > If you weren't so arrogant you would believe the truth but you're all so
> > > hung up on yourselves and your dirty little minds.
>
> > Y'know that moment when the little townie guy wanders into a biker bar
> > and says something out of turn, the jukebox stops, and you just know this
> > will be a "learning experience" for the newbie?
>
> > Yeah. This is that moment for you. Run now while you still can dude!
>
> > Guys? Give him a few seconds head start, ok? Its only sporting.  %)
>
> So being an atheist is like being in a gang of bikers?
>
> THATS good to know

Free thought is contrary to belonging to any sort of "gang."

Father Haskell

Jun 4, 2011, 11:23:49 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 1:19 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

> Most Wall Street investment brokers are criminals,

> or have criminal tendencies. They are also
> notorious drug users.

Fixed that for you.

Father Haskell

Jun 4, 2011, 11:27:26 PM6/4/11
> Andre- Hide quoted text -

What does a bike get, 100 mpg? I extend them more
courtesy than I do SUVs.

Father Haskell

Jun 4, 2011, 11:32:55 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 4:04 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 1:51 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:19:18 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I

> > <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

> > >Most bikers are criminals, or have criminal tendencies. They are also
> > >notorious drug users.
>
> > What a surprise: poke an idiot, and a bigot appears. So what other
> > stupid stereotypes do you promote? Do you also think most Italians are
> > in the Mafia, or that most Blacks are lazy? And of course, we Irish
> > are all drunks. Please, tell us more. You've put yourself in a pretty
> > big hole here, go on and keep digging.
>
> I have done no such thing. I was discussing bikers and their
> characteristic behaviors. However, you are welcome to show some
> evidence that i feel the way you have depicted about the others. If
> not, then how about doing the right thing and apologizing?

> ooops! With the exception of the Irish. Everyone knows about the
> Irish,- Hide quoted text -

Built our railroads, our highways, our great northeast
cities, mined our coal, wore a cop or fireman's uniform
and protected our lives with theirs. What did you have
to say about them?

SkyEyes

Jun 5, 2011, 1:18:01 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 2:53 am, "Ted L." <ted.l...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you weren't so arrogant you would believe the truth but you're all
> so hung up on yourselves and your dirty little minds.

We're not interested in "truth," Ted, we're interested in *facts*.
Got any?

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Devils Advocaat

Jun 5, 2011, 2:36:56 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 10:53 am, "Ted L." <ted.l...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you weren't so arrogant you would believe the truth but you're all
> so hung up on yourselves and your dirty little minds.

Why so angry?

Devils Advocaat

Jun 5, 2011, 2:38:54 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 9:05 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2:57 pm, Devils Advocaat <mankyg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > > Most bikers are criminals, or have criminal tendencies. They are also
> > > notorious drug users.
>
> > And people who go to church every Sunday in their "Sunday Best", and
> > have the best houses, cars, careers, are married and have a bunch of
> > kids, are as pure as the driven snow are they?
>
> Some of them are far worse then outlaw bikers. try to keep up DA.
> Really

It isn't me having trouble keeping up maddy.

Seems you have managed to trip yourself up between your previous post
and this one.

Devils Advocaat

Jun 5, 2011, 2:39:48 AM6/5/11

And how about film stars, sporting personalities?

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2011, 9:46:34 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 1:19 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 11:21 am, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 05:18:40 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
>
> > <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

> > >So being an atheist is like being in a gang of bikers?
>
> > It's an apt comparison, actually. Treat bikers or atheists with
> > respect, and you will be treated with respect by them. Act like an
> > idiot around either, and you will be treated like an idiot. Very
> > simple, actually.
>
> > >THATS good to know
>
> > Why you couldn't figure it out for yourself is a mystery.- Hide quoted text -

> Most bikers are criminals,

Nonsense.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2011, 9:49:09 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 4:04 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 1:51 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:19:18 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I

> > <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

> > >Most bikers are criminals, or have criminal tendencies. They are also
> > >notorious drug users.
>
> > What a surprise: poke an idiot, and a bigot appears. So what other
> > stupid stereotypes do you promote? Do you also think most Italians are
> > in the Mafia, or that most Blacks are lazy? And of course, we Irish
> > are all drunks. Please, tell us more. You've put yourself in a pretty
> > big hole here, go on and keep digging.
>
> I have done no such thing. I was discussing bikers and their
> characteristic behaviors.

Which, of course, was a total lie. Why are so many theists liars?

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2011, 9:50:19 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 4:10 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:04:58 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
> And I pointed out how idiotic and bigoted your remarks were.
>
> Keep digging, fool.- Hide quoted text -

The vast majority, some 97% of prison inmates in this country are
theists of one brand or another. Most bikers are also theists.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2011, 9:53:25 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 6:53 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> > Keep digging, fool.
>
> What about the parts you removed?

More nonsense, rightfully snipped.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2011, 9:53:49 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 6:54 pm, AllSeeing-I <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 3:12 pm, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:05:48 -0700 (PDT), AllSeeing-I
>
> > <allseei...@usa.com> wrote:

> > >Some of them are far worse then outlaw bikers. try to keep up DA.
> > >Really
>
> > I don't recall anyone mentioning "outlaw" bikers until now. Nice
> > attempt to move the goalposts.
>
> So you know another type that has criminal tendencies and uses drugs?- Hide quoted text -

Theists. The prisons are full of them. Most bikers are theists as
well.

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2011, 9:54:35 AM6/5/11

Why should we apologize for your idiocy?

-̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™UsenetLegends bobaлdcaяole<========///~~

Jun 7, 2011, 10:48:57 PM6/7/11
Scott wrote:

> On Jun 4, 1:43 pm, Andre Lieven <andrelie...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
> > -That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed
> > without evidence.-
>
> Where's the "Like" button? :o)

Right here, suck boi...

"Blobby doesn't know about the forgeries I post and get away
with. That morbidly obese coward doesn't even begin to
suspect me"~~ "Pat Magroyne" aka Scott Salberg proves
once and for all he's a deceitful liar. <patmagroyne @null.net>
http://img98.imageshack.us/f/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/.

̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃
Copyright © 2011
all rights reserved
News*Justice*Social Commentary
"Bringing you the ultimate uncensored truth since 1997"
___

"Blobby doesn't know about the forgeries I post and get away
with. That morbidly obese coward doesn't even begin to
suspect me"~~ "Pat Magroyne" aka Scott Salberg proves
once and for all he's a deceitful liar. <patmagroyne @null.net>
http://img98.imageshack.us/f/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/.

"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ Deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, aka "Enos Penvy" convicted of battery in
Broward County Florida and currently running from the humiliation
of being outed as a convicted offender to usenet.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg
Conclusive evidence of the countless deceptions and forgeries
created by Scott Allen Salberg:
http://img98.imageshack.us/i/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/
---
#1 pedophile hunter: the wikisposure project.
http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers
#5 ruiner of usenet.
Owner and trainer of Tom Evans aka "mad as a box of frogs"
Tom Evans picture: http://yfrog.com/5zt0mevansj
"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's STILL publicity"~ Alice
Cooper
"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"~~Malia Obama
Now I know why they call him tiger, "Eldrick Tont Woods"??
LMAO!! .
"There are 1000 or more reasons for a person INNOCENT of child
molesting to kill themselves"~ Arrested filth-monger frank mccoy
"A victory for one pornographer is a victory for all of the human
race"--pedophile "XXX"
Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg
"I am so superior to you that you can't even see it"~ScottyFLL
aka "Enos Penvy" aka Scott Salberg-- <enospenvy @null.net>
violent criminal Broward County Fla.
"You are not decent citizens, you are sick, degenerate filth. The
fact that you attend church regularly proves it"~W.T.S.--
<m14m @earthlink.net>
Why should I have to press one for English?? This is America.
<this space for rent>