So, who's left out here?

fooda...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2015, 10:06:29 AM2/5/15
I see PJR is still putting up stuff.. anyone else?

Where are you all now, what are you up to?

Tom, Turin, Society, Mark, Marg, Parg and the rest of the cast of this show..

I'm still in the same damn apartment, going into my 23rd year of wedded bliss and shoveling a ton of snow out from behind my car. The view from my window, taken just a few minutes ago..http://i.imgur.com/87srrhA.jpg

Happy 5th of February everyone!

Deb.

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

Feb 5, 2015, 12:06:59 PM2/5/15
On 02/05/2015 10:06 AM, fooda...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I see PJR is still putting up stuff.. anyone else?

What's up, Dweb? I've given up on this place for some time. On any
regular kind of basis, that is.

> Where are you all now, what are you up to?
>
> Tom,

Word is that Tom faked his death, because he got tired of hiding from
the bill collectors.

> Turin, Society, Mark, Marg, Parg and the rest of the cast of
> this show..

BlackMark has probably posted the most since this place went spam.
Hemingway is long gone. Good riddance to Slowitiety. And, I believe
Marg is also Pandora, who has sought her own level among the AUK losers.

The closest thing to dialogue that ever takes place here, anymore, is
PolishKnig's SFW shit ...which, thankfully, has disappeared.

> I'm still in the same damn apartment, going into my 23rd year of
> wedded bliss and shoveling a ton of snow out from behind my car. The
> view from my window, taken just a few minutes
> ago..http://i.imgur.com/87srrhA.jpg

Damn. And, I thought I had it bad ...Lmao.

--

This has been another enlightening moment, with:

Turin

I have such sites to show you...
------------------------

groups.google.com/group/Men_First/
profiles.google.com/TurinTurambar.1/
twitter.com/TurinTolkien
yeoldebloggeofturin.blogspot.com/

------------------------

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or
maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall
burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----

fooda...@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2015, 3:23:03 AM2/6/15
On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 12:06:59 PM UTC-5, 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓻 wrote:
Well, bless my boots! I thought you'd never get in contact after that last time what - 4 or 5 years ago? I was just curious as to whether the group was even still operating. Usenet seems to be headed for a dead-end, since most of the ISP's stopped offering access - granted there's the google interface, but I'm less and less a fan of using it.

I see PJR is still with the kook stuff. Amazing staying power, that one.
Will check out your blogs. I still have my fake groups over on Yahoo, but haven't been much with the artwork, family is consuming more of my time, and of course I have fallen into a strange mental place that' got me on LiveLeak checking out fucked up stuff or on bestgore where I lurk a lot. Death and decay. Got a goth head forming and I have no idea where it's come from.

Pretty fucked up for sure.

Hm.

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

Feb 6, 2015, 3:38:52 PM2/6/15
Well, I did follow you on Google+.

> I was just curious as to whether
> the group was even still operating. Usenet seems to be headed for a
> dead-end, since most of the ISP's stopped offering access - granted
> there's the google interface, but I'm less and less a fan of using
> it.

Even though it's mostly dead, now, Usenet still has one redeeming virtue
that I have yet to see any other forum - worth mentioning - equal: You
can say what you want, to who you want, without dealing with some
moderator-buddy. Even IRC - also worth preserving - can't say that. If
Usenet goes, it's, probably, going to be the dark ages.

> I see PJR is still with the kook stuff. Amazing staying power, that
> one. Will check out your blogs. I still have my fake groups over on
> Yahoo, but haven't been much with the artwork, family is consuming
> more of my time, and of course I have fallen into a strange mental
> place that' got me on LiveLeak checking out fucked up stuff or on
> bestgore where I lurk a lot. Death and decay. Got a goth head forming
> and I have no idea where it's come from.

There are a lot of goths on Twitter and used to be on Myspace before
Justin Timberfag tore it down and turned it into Hip-Hop Central. Lot
of cool streaming goth stations, out there, too. At least, we don't
have to listen to shitty music.

> Pretty fucked up for sure.
>
> Hm.

Marxette

Feb 7, 2015, 1:16:16 PM2/7/15
LOL that is one strange woman :)

--

Marxette

&

Feb 7, 2015, 5:47:09 PM2/7/15
dont you like snow

&

Feb 7, 2015, 5:47:10 PM2/7/15
On 02/06/2015 03:37 PM, 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻 wrote:
google + is fun

>> I was just curious as to whether the group was even still
>> operating. Usenet seems to be headed for a dead-end, since most of
>> the ISP's stopped offering access - granted there's the google
>> interface, but I'm less and less a fan of using it.
>

> Even though it's mostly dead, now, Usenet still has one redeeming
> virtue that I have yet to see any other forum - worth mentioning -
> equal: You can say what you want, to who you want, without dealing
> with some moderator-buddy. Even IRC - also worth preserving - can't
> say that. If Usenet goes, it's, probably, going to be the dark
> ages.
>

>> I see PJR is still with the kook stuff. Amazing staying power,
>> that one. Will check out your blogs. I still have my fake groups
>> over on Yahoo, but haven't been much with the artwork, family is
>> consuming more of my time, and of course I have fallen into a
>> strange mental place that' got me on LiveLeak checking out fucked
>> up stuff or on bestgore where I lurk a lot. Death and decay. Got a
>> goth head forming and I have no idea where it's come from.
>

> There are a lot of goths on Twitter and used to be on Myspace before
> Justin Timberfag tore it down and turned it into Hip-Hop Central.
> Lot of cool streaming goth stations, out there, too. At least, we
> don't have to listen to shitty music.

they have shitty music on nigger stations

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

Feb 7, 2015, 9:11:12 PM2/7/15
Lmao ...Her point about Ross is okay, though. See, those kinds of posts
are legit. He's just another user having his fun.

It's these uncapitalistic pay servers - like GigaNews and Dizum - who
are trying to do the true damage in order to maintain demand for their
dying product. Those kinds of businesses are the antagonists in Atlas
Shrugged.

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

Feb 7, 2015, 9:11:12 PM2/7/15
Oh, that shit is supposed to be MUSIC...?

>>> Pretty fucked up for sure.
>>>
>>> Hm.

Marxette

Feb 8, 2015, 4:43:14 PM2/8/15
No Turin, it's just the pop culture formula in its lowest form of cheap
advertising where there's no difference between the art an' life. Black
rights are another capitalist product created in the boardrooms of Acme
Records an' Ginmills Consolidated, rap and hoodies are side lines an'
the proletariat dance and fight after they get paid while leaving the
capitalist out of the meaningless lyrics :)

--

Marxette

Marxette

Feb 8, 2015, 4:43:14 PM2/8/15
Maybe Ms. Rand wasn't all bad :)

--

Marxette

𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶��𝓪𝓻

Feb 9, 2015, 12:16:19 AM2/9/15
Lmao. Well, Rock and Roll really was about something.

...So was Jim Morrison.

fooda...@yahoo.com

Feb 12, 2015, 2:27:09 AM2/12/15
On Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 5:47:09 PM UTC-5, & wrote:
Yes, but not so much at once!

&

Feb 12, 2015, 12:31:52 PM2/12/15
make a snow man

&

Feb 17, 2015, 10:59:43 PM2/17/15
ayn rand wasnt all bad

&

Feb 19, 2015, 3:34:00 PM2/19/15
they were good . im right

polishknight

Feb 20, 2015, 10:26:15 PM2/20/15
Hello Deb!

I'm glad to hear you're well and wish you and your family well this
Chinese New Year. I'm in my 10th year of wedded bliss. Sadly,
"Society" passed away (you can check news.google.com for why) but there
were two society's so I'm hoping that one of them that we knew is still
around, but just doing different things.

Marg is hanging around on alt.usenet-kooks as well as Peter, but I
don't think a of activity. Parg got "outed" as a housewife and then
ran off. She had spent years railing against the working class male
patriarchy while she had been it's beneficiary all along. Hilarious.
In fact... the three biggest feminists of this forum over the years
were housewives: Parg, Marg, and Heidi. Food for thought.

Giant Attitude is, like me, posting on the regular discussion groups on
the web. In fact, MRA's and men's activism has caught on so much in
the past few years that it's getting some attention in the media. If
you like, check out my discussions on Discus:

https://disqus.com/by/polishknightusa/

And here's two of the biggest discussion sites that has a lot of good stuff:
http://www.rooshv.com/
http://returnofkings.com

Send an email to the address in this post and I'll be happy to send you
a facebook invite if you're interested.

(warmest) regards,
PolishKnight

&

Feb 21, 2015, 2:53:29 PM2/21/15
On 02/20/2015 10:26 PM, polishknight wrote:
> On 2015-02-05 10:06:26 -0500, fooda...@yahoo.com said:
>
>> I see PJR is still putting up stuff.. anyone else?
>>
>> Where are you all now, what are you up to?
>>
>> Tom, Turin, Society, Mark, Marg, Parg and the rest of the cast of
>> this show..
>>
>> I'm still in the same damn apartment, going into my 23rd year of
>> wedded bliss and shoveling a ton of snow out from behind my car.
>> The view from my window, taken just a few minutes
>> ago..http://i.imgur.com/87srrhA.jpg
>>
>> Happy 5th of February everyone!
>>
>> Deb.
>
> Hello Deb!

it is feminist reunion . im right

> I'm glad to hear you're well and wish you and your family well this
> Chinese New Year.

who cares go to hell liberal culture worshiper . i win

> I'm in my 10th year of wedded bliss.

nothing you say about yourself is true nigger why

> Sadly,
> "Society" passed away (you can check news.google.com for why) but
> there were two society's so I'm hoping that one of them that we knew
> is still around, but just doing different things.

was dead friend black like you

> Marg is hanging around on alt.usenet-kooks as well as Peter, but I
> don't think a of activity. Parg got "outed" as a housewife and then
> ran off. She had spent years railing against the working class male
> patriarchy while she had been it's beneficiary all along. Hilarious.
> In fact... the three biggest feminists of this forum over the years
> were housewives: Parg, Marg, and Heidi. Food for thought.

same thing real mras wrote its just old crap old feminists bad new
feminists bad . im right

> Giant Attitude is, like me, posting on the regular discussion groups
> on the web. In fact, MRA's and men's activism has caught on so much
> in the past few years that it's getting some attention in the media.

nigger boy feminists like you try to undermine it . i win

> If you like, check out my discussions on Discus:
>
> https://disqus.com/by/polishknightusa/

all crap

> And here's two of the biggest discussion sites that has a lot of good
> stuff: http://www.rooshv.com/ http://returnofkings.com

more of crap

> Send an email to the address in this post and I'll be happy to send
> you a facebook invite if you're interested.
>
> (warmest) regards, PolishKnight

i will send email invite to your lips from my ass liberal . i win