Re: Girls For Sex Near Me | Local single women looking men for one night stand

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Steve Hayes

May 21, 2018, 9:17:32 PM5/21/18
On Sat, 19 May 2018 23:36:42 -0700 (PDT), rosemfr...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Are you looking for a dating woman? Here you can have many girls in my area

Some here:

&k2S (10U &l8D

Family History System 19 May 2018
Merged Group Reports

NAME: PARKER, Thomas, Born ??? 1821 in Dufton,WES,ENG, Died ???;
FATHER: PARKER, Thomas, Born ??? 1785?, Died ??? 1828? at age
43; MOTHER: ELLWOOD, Anne, Born ??? 1789, Died ??? 1878 at age
89; !NOTE: Catterall, A.S., Catterall Family Tree; ;
TribalPages; ; ;
!MARRIAGE:Catterall, A.S., Catterall Family Tree; ;
TribalPages; ;

MARRIED 6 Jan 1847 in Appleby, WES, ENG, to BURRA, Ann, Born ???
1816 in Appleby,WES,ENG; Married:St Lawrence,Appleby,WES,ENG;
!MARRIAGE:Catterall, A.S., Catterall Family Tree; ;
TribalPages; ;

CHILDREN:
1. M PARKER, Thomas Ellwood, born ??? 1848 in Appleby,WES,ENG,
died ??? 1917 in Sculcoates,YKS,ENG
2. F PARKER, Sarah Ann, born ??? 1850 in Appleby,WES,ENG, died
???
3. M PARKER, John Burra, born 28 Sep 1851 in Dufton,WES,ENG,
died ??? 1920 in Sculcoates,YKS,ENG; Married ??? 1874 to
PARKER, Isabella; 7 children
4. M PARKER, Matthew Burra, born ??? 1854 in Dufton,WES,ENG,
died ??? 1940 in Uckfield Rd,Sussex,ENG; Married ??? 1886
to WILKINSON, Louisa; 2 children

NAME: PARKER, Mary, Born ??? 1823 in Dufton,WES,ENG, Died Jun
1892 in see Notes at age 69; FATHER: PARKER, Thomas, Born ???
1785?, Died ??? 1828? at age 43; MOTHER: ELLWOOD, Anne, Born
??? 1789, Died ??? 1878 at age 89; Died:Barrow in Furness,
Lancashire,ENG
!BIRTH: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1881
British Census; ; Copyright (c) 1999, 2002 FamilySearch (TM)
Internet Genealogy Service, June 24, 2011; FHL Film 1342025 ,
Family History Library, 35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake
City, Utah 84150 USA
!DEATH: Catterall, A.S., Catterall Family Tree; ; TribalPages;
!MARRIAGE:Catterall, A.S., Catterall Family Tree; ;
TribalPages; ; ;
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1881 British
Census; ; Copyright (c) 1999, 2002 FamilySearch (TM) Internet
Genealogy Service, June 24, 2011; FHL Film 1342025 , Family
History Library, 35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah
84150 USAExtract: 1881 British Census
Dwelling: 132 Sutherland St
Census Place: Barrow In Furness, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1342025
Household:
Marr Age
John R. HEAD
Rel: Head
Occ: Clerk
Mary HEAD
Rel: Wife
Occ: Clerks Wife
Mary J. HEAD
Rel: Daur
Occ: Teacher (School Mist)
Thos. John HEAD
Rel: Son
Occ: Architects Assistant
[...]

MARRIED 27 Mar 1858 in Dufton,WES,ENG, to HEAD, John Rawes, Born
in see Notes; Born:Ivegill,Dalston,CUL,ENG
[...]

1. F HEAD, Mary Jane, born in Asby,WES,ENG
2. M HEAD, Thomas.John, born in Greystoke,CUL,ENG

NAME: PARKER, Betsy, Born ??? 1827 in Asby,WES,ENG, Died 4 Feb
1913 in Barrow, LAN, ENG at age 86; FATHER: PARKER, Thomas,
Born ??? 1785?, Died ??? 1828? at age 43; MOTHER: ELLWOOD,
Anne, Born ??? 1789, Died ??? 1878 at age 89

MARRIED 2 Oct 1858 in Dufton,WES,ENG, to TELFORD, Samuel, Born
??? 1835 in Gretna Green,Scotland, Died ??? 1881 at age 46;
!MARRIAGE:Catterall, A.S., Catterall Family Tree; ;
TribalPages; ;

CHILDREN:
1. F TELFORD, Annie, born ??? 1858 in Dufton,WES,ENG
2. F TELFORD, Jane, born ??? 1862 in Asby,WES,ENG
3. F TELFORD, Margaret Nichol, born ??? 1864 in Asby,WES,ENG
4. M TELFORD, Thomas, born ??? 1866 in Brough,WES,ENG; Married
??? 1896 to FRANKLIN, Clara Elizabeth; 4 children
5. F TELFORD, Betsy, born ??? 1869 in see Notes
6. M PARKER, John, born 18 May 1853 in Dufton,WES,ENG, died 24

Apr 1931 in see Notes; Married 3 Jul 1876 to HEWETSON,
Sarah Ann; 8 children

NAME: PARKER, Thomas, Born ??? 1785? in Dufton,WES,ENG, Died ???
1828? in Asby,WES,ENG at age 43; !NOTE: Catterall, A.S.,
Catterall Family Tree; ; TribalPages; ; ;
!MARRIAGE:Catterall, A.S., Catterall Family Tree; ;
TribalPages; ;

MARRIED 26 Sep 1820 in Dufton,WES,ENG, to ELLWOOD, Anne, Born
??? 1789 in Dufton,WES,ENG, Died ??? 1878 in Asby,WES,ENG at
age 89; FATHER: ELLWOOD, Thomas, Born ??? 1747, Died ??? 1838
at age 91; MOTHER: WILLON, Elizabeth, Born ??? 1757?, Died ???;
CHR:8 APR 1789 Dufton,WES,ENG
BUR:19 JAN 1878 St Peter's,Asby

CHILDREN:
1. M PARKER, Thomas, born ??? 1821 in Dufton,WES,ENG, died ???;
Married 6 Jan 1847 to BURRA, Ann; 4 children
2. F PARKER, Mary, born ??? 1823 in Dufton,WES,ENG, died Jun
1892 in see Notes; Married 27 Mar 1858 to HEAD, John
Rawes; 2 children
3. M PARKER, John, born ??? 1825 in Dufton,WES,ENG, died 5 Sep
1825 in Asby,WES,ENG
4. F PARKER, Betsy, born ??? 1827 in Asby,WES,ENG, died 4 Feb
1913 in Barrow, LAN, ENG; Married 2 Oct 1858 to TELFORD,
Samuel; 6 children

lucymart...@gmail.com

May 22, 2018, 12:18:55 AM5/22/18
Hey any single here right now.
Message has been deleted

Steve Hayes

May 22, 2018, 12:57:00 PM5/22/18
On Tue, 22 May 2018 07:31:59 -0700 (PDT), lucymart...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Looking girls for sex tonight

The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out
Their brains come drippling down their snout.

When you are posthumous it is cold and dark
That is why patriots are a bit nuts in the head/

lucymart...@gmail.com

May 22, 2018, 10:21:18 PM5/22/18
Hi m single

Steve Hayes

May 23, 2018, 9:20:14 PM5/23/18
On Tue, 22 May 2018 19:21:17 -0700 (PDT), lucymart...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Hi m single

That doesn't count.

The point is, are you dead?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2018, 12:42:33 PM6/8/18
Meet me tonight

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2018, 11:49:18 PM6/13/18
Hii

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2018, 10:58:43 AM6/14/18
I m single

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2018, 3:03:28 AM6/16/18
Hmm I want single girls

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2018, 9:44:00 AM6/18/18
I want you sex dating

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 4:45:37 AM6/20/18
Looking for sex tonight

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 12:16:16 AM6/22/18
Looking for best dating site

Steve Hayes

Jun 22, 2018, 8:45:27 PM6/22/18
On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 21:16:15 -0700 (PDT), lucymart...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Looking for best dating site

You posted in the soc.history newsgroup.

What makes you think you’ll find what you’re looking for in a forum
for discussing history?

You’re looking in the wrong place and your message is off-topic.

We’re only interested in dead peple here.

The newsgroups you should be using are

alt.sex.services
alt.sex.personals

or if you are such a wanker that you keep posting off-topic messages
here, try

alt.sex.masturbaton

RFC 1855 Netiquette Guidelines October
1995

3.1.3 NetNews Guidelines

NetNews is a globally distributed system which allows people to
communicate on topics of specific interest. It is divided into
hierarchies, with the major divisions being: sci - science related
discussions; comp - computer related discussions; news - for
discussions which center around NetNews itself; rec - recreational
activities; soc - social issues; talk - long-winded never-ending
discussions; biz - business related postings; and alt - the
alternate
hierarchy. Alt is so named because creating an alt group does not
go
through the same process as creating a group in the other parts of
the hierarchy. There are also regional hierarchies, hierarchies
which are widely distributed such as Bionet, and your place of
business may have its own groups as well. Recently, a "humanities"
hierarchy was added, and as time goes on its likely more will be
added. For longer discussions on News see references [2,8,22,23]
in
the Selected Bibliography.

- In NetNews parlance, "Posting" refers to posting a new article
to a group, or responding to a post someone else has posted.
"Cross-Posting" refers to posting a message to more than one
group. If you introduce Cross-Posting to a group, or if you
direct "Followup-To:" in the header of your posting, warn
readers! Readers will usually assume that the message was
posted to a specific group and that followups will go to
that group. Headers change this behavior.

- Read all of a discussion in progress (we call this a thread)
before posting replies. Avoid posting "Me Too" messages,
where content is limited to agreement with previous posts.
Content of a follow-up post should exceed quoted content.

- Send mail when an answer to a question is for one person only.
Remember that News has global distribution and the whole world
probably is NOT interested in a personal response. However,
don't
hesitate to post when something will be of general interest to
the
Newsgroup participants.

- Check the "Distribution" section of the header, but don't
depend on it. Due to the complex method by which News is
delivered, Distribution headers are unreliable. But, if you
are posting something which will be of interest to a limited
number or readers, use a distribution line that attempts to
limit the distribution of your article to those people. For
example, set the Distribution to be "nj" if you are posting
an article that will be of interest only to New Jersey readers.

- If you feel an article will be of interest to more than one
Newsgroup, be sure to CROSSPOST the article rather than
individually
post it to those groups. In general, probably only five-to-six
groups will have similar enough interests to warrant this.

- Consider using Reference sources (Computer Manuals, Newspapers,
help files) before posting a question. Asking a Newsgroup where
answers are readily available elsewhere generates grumpy "RTFM"
(read the fine manual - although a more vulgar meaning of the
word beginning with "f" is usually implied) messages.

- Although there are Newsgroups which welcome advertising,
in general it is considered nothing less than criminal
to advertise off-topic products. Sending an advertisement
to each and every group will pretty much guarantee your loss of
connectivity.

- If you discover an error in your post, cancel it as soon as
possible.

- DO NOT attempt to cancel any articles but your own. Contact
your administrator if you don't know how to cancel your post,
or if some other post, such as a chain letter, needs canceling.

- If you've posted something and don't see it immediately,
don't assume it's failed and re-post it.

- Some groups permit (and some welcome) posts which in other
circumstances would be considered to be in questionable taste.
Still, there is no guarantee that all people reading the group
will appreciate the material as much as you do. Use the Rotate
utility (which rotates all the characters in your post by 13
positions in the alphabet) to avoid giving offense. The
Rot13 utility for Unix is an example.

- In groups which discuss movies or books it is considered
essential
to mark posts which disclose significant content as "Spoilers".
Put this word in your Subject: line. You may add blank lines to
the beginning of your post to keep content out of sight, or you
may Rotate it.

- Forging of news articles is generally censured. You can protect
yourself from forgeries by using software which generates a
manipulation detection "fingerprint", such as PGP (in the US).

- Postings via anonymous servers are accepted in some Newsgroups
and disliked in others. Material which is inappropriate when
posted under one's own name is still inappropriate when posted
anonymously.

- Expect a slight delay in seeing your post when posting to a
moderated group. The moderator may change your subject
line to have your post conform to a particular thread.

- Don't get involved in flame wars. Neither post nor respond
to incendiary material.

---
Ignore the following - it's spammers for spambot fodder.

djbash...@gmail.com
searchdat...@gmail.com
toman...@gmail.com
adultsing...@gmail.com
gburd...@gmail.com
datingpers...@gmail.com
girlsda...@gmail.com

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2018, 12:25:23 PM6/23/18
Hii I want sex

walke...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2018, 7:59:15 PM6/23/18
On Saturday, 23 June 2018 17:25:23 UTC+1, lucymart...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hii I want sex

So do i maybe we chat to see if there any chemistry and if there is we start off with a kiss ending with some pure bliss

Steve Hayes

Jun 23, 2018, 11:35:47 PM6/23/18
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 09:25:22 -0700 (PDT), lucymart...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Hii I want sex

Steve Hayes

Jun 23, 2018, 11:37:04 PM6/23/18

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2018, 11:46:55 AM6/24/18
Hiii

Steve Hayes

Jun 24, 2018, 11:26:34 PM6/24/18
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 08:46:54 -0700 (PDT), lucymart...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Hiii

Read any good history books lately?

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 12:37:13 PM6/25/18
Hey Steve how r u

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 1:43:09 PM6/27/18
Hii

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2018, 12:24:55 AM6/30/18
Hii looking for near girls

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2018, 2:28:27 AM7/1/18
I want near me girls for sex

Steve Hayes

Jul 2, 2018, 1:40:43 PM7/2/18
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 21:24:55 -0700 (PDT), lucymart...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Hii looking for near girls

adultfri...@gmail.com
casual...@gmail.com

Steve Hayes

Jul 2, 2018, 1:41:13 PM7/2/18
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 23:28:26 -0700 (PDT), lucymart...@gmail.com
wrote:

>I want near me girls for sex

adultfri...@gmail.com
casual...@gmail.com

Steve Hayes

Jul 2, 2018, 1:41:13 PM7/2/18
wrote:

>I want near me girls for sex

adultfri...@gmail.com
casual...@gmail.com

shopia...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2018, 1:47:59 PM7/2/18
On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 12:04:05 PM UTC+5:30, rosemfr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free one night stand in your near me area? girls looking for men. meet here lots of women who are seeking local men for free sex and fuck tonight. lots of singles available near you for sex, flirt, romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex :: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

hiii

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2018, 11:13:05 AM7/3/18
Dating site near me

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2018, 8:15:44 AM7/7/18
Looking girls for sex near me

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2018, 9:07:05 PM7/8/18
Looking for sex tonight

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2018, 11:42:09 PM7/12/18
Hiiii

leema...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2018, 6:58:21 AM7/15/18
On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 12:04:05 PM UTC+5:30, rosemfr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free one night stand in your near me area? girls looking for men. meet here lots of women who are seeking local men for free sex and fuck tonight. lots of singles available near you for sex, flirt, romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex :: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

There are many new and wonderful experiences that teens often can't wait to delve into. For parents, this season of parenting brings excitement for our kids as well as fear about what they are getting themselves into. Dating and Sex is certainly in this category.

There are a lot of understandable questions about this topic - so here we go.

When do you start talking to your kids about sex, contraception, and STD's?

An important thing to remember is that these topics are best handled in a series of conversations, rather than one big talk. It would be best to start conversations about the body, caring for it, not abusing it, not letting others abuse it, etc very early on - this sets the context for continuing talks about the body. Talking to your child about sex before puberty is imperative, with continuing talks adding to the information you've shared. It is also great to start the conversation asking them what they know.

"Have you ever wondered how babies get inside the mommy's tummy?" (obviously for a younger child)
"What have you heard about STD's?"
"What kind of stories have you heard at school about sex?"
"How far do you think it's OK to go on a date?"
"What would you do if a boy/girl wanted to go farther physically than you were comfortable?"
"How will you know on the inside that you're being pushed to go farther than you're ready?"

Starting with questions is very important, because it gives you important information about what they know and where they are in their thinking process. This will clue you into misinformation they might have, so that you can gently correct it.

How do you bring up the issue of contraception?

Ideally you would bring it up in a series of conversations you have with your teen. After explaining the biology of sex, as well as your own convictions about where sex fits in the life of a relationship, it would be natural to explain how sex does not have to necessarily result in pregnancy. Pregnancy can be avoided through abstinence, and the chances can be lessened by contraception, which tries to make sure the egg and the sperm do not connect. This can be done by preventing the egg from being present (birth control pills), or the sperm not making it to the egg through condoms, spermicidal, etc.

Since teens do not tend to play out the results of their actions to the end, they need us to help them do so - and this could occur in another one of these conversations. When a person decides to be active sexually, they are also signing up for the possibility of lots of other outcomes, such as:

Pregnancy
STD's
Regret when and if the relationship ends
Possible lowered chance of becoming pregnant at a later date when desired
Gossip

Sex is an adult activity, not a recreational sport to be decided in the moment. As their parents, we need to help them think through this decision, as we do the other important decisions in their life.

Other things your teens need to know:

Differentiate between dating and sex. Dating does not have to include sex.
Accurate information about STD's (most teens do not know that STD's can be transmitted by oral sex).
They need to decide where their own line is regarding sexual activity. Trying to decide this in the middle of a passionate moment, or when experiencing sexual pressure from a date is not a wise move.
They need help paying attention to their own internal world, and their intuition when they feel unsafe or uncomfortable in a situation.
They need help coming up with an exit plan when they feel uncomfortable or unsafe, so as not to be caught in an unwanted situation.
They need to be able to set limits, stand up for themselves and say, "no".

Things you need to know:

The part of a person's brain that controls planning, impulse control, and foreseeing consequences is not fully developed until age 25. Therefore, a teen's ability to think through their decisions, especially in such an emotionally and physically charged area as their budding sexuality is not as developed as they think. They need you to help them think through decisions.
They need accurate information - otherwise most of their information comes from their peers and is probably riddled with inaccuracies.
It is best to take a "coaching" approach talking to your teens about this and other issues rather than a lecture format. One works, and helps your teen develop the ability to things through issues (coaching) and the other style (lecture) causes kids to shut down and not accept your influence.
It is understandable to be tempted to ignore the issue and hope your kids will be OK. Don't give into this temptation. Instead, get educated and be brave enough to have these important conversations with your teens. Teens whose parents talk to them about dating/sex, are better prepared and happier.
The important backdrop is establishing a close relationship with your teen, preferably from way back. Sometimes we can panic about things like dating/sex and come down hard on the rules- without having a strong connected relationship. So, work on listening, spending time, being encouraging, as well as setting guidelines for dating. When a close relationship is in place, teens will be much more likely to take in your influence and advice about dating/sex.
Try to be calm and in control of your responses. Overreacting, panicking, and controlling responses will just result in them shutting down and not sharing - and you want to keep the lines of communication open. It is important during these conversations to keep yourself as steady and non-reactive as possible. The bigger picture here is keeping the lines of communication open and to keep them feeling safe to share with you. Try some deep breathing, and coach yourself to stay centered - and bite your lip to keep from saying something reactive out of fear. Even though it's easy to be scared of what they are getting into, we need to stay the grown-up and keep ourselves centered.
Don't go through this time alone - get support and input from other parents at your teen's school, your church or synagogue, or neighborhood parents groups. It helps to get ideas, support, and empathy from other parents who understand the challenges you are facing.

Helpful Books

Boundaries with Teens by John Townsend
Talking to Your Kids About Sex: How to Have a Lifetime of Age-Appropriate Conversations with Your Children About Healthy Sexuality by Mark Laaser
How to Talk with Your Child About Sex: It's Best to Start Early, But It's Never Too Late - A Step by Step Guide for Parents by Linda and Richard Eyre
Why Do They Act That Way? by David Walsh

I hope this has been helpful. Parenting is challenging, Your teens need you. You can do it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_online_dating_services

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2018, 12:22:01 AM7/20/18
Looking for sex dating profile

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2018, 11:08:40 PM7/22/18
Want sex buddy

lucymart...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2018, 2:13:44 PM7/27/18
Looking for sex tonight

lucymart...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2018, 11:30:17 PM8/6/18
I want sex buddy

leema...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2018, 5:16:59 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 12:04:05 PM UTC+5:30, rosemfr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free one night stand in your near me area? girls looking for men. meet here lots of women who are seeking local men for free sex and fuck tonight. lots of singles available near you for sex, flirt, romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex :: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

hii dude

snh...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2018, 11:32:38 PM9/7/18
I want to sex
Message has been deleted

lucymart...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2018, 12:10:03 AM9/15/18
Looking near me girls for sex

lucymart...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 10:52:56 AM9/19/18
I want girls for sex

naughtyg...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2018, 8:04:11 AM9/21/18
On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 12:04:05 PM UTC+5:30, rosemfr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you looking free one night stand in your near me area? girls looking for men. meet here lots of women who are seeking local men for free sex and fuck tonight. lots of singles available near you for sex, flirt, romance, get laid and no string attached relationship.
>
> Meet here For Sex :: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1444492

Also, if a guy is interested in you, the only time he stops being interested is when he finds someone else, but then you lose a friend because the bitch he is with inevitably hates you. (Yes, I am apparently that hot. And I don’t do the spa thing. Go figure. It could be because women in SF aren’t that hot, and I just look good in comparison. Who knows what the deal is? Maybe chicks are just insecure. I’ve noticed that the more unattractive the husband, the more insecure the chick).

lucymart...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2018, 1:24:12 PM9/24/18
I want single men for sex
Message has been deleted