Re: Meet Singles Women Looking Local Men Near for Free Sex, Online Dating

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

roselina...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2019, 4:05:51 AM7/6/19
On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 12:07:21 PM UTC+5:30, Alexander wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 4:25:37 PM UTC+5:30, Lily wrote:

> > > I'm just a plain ol guy who treats people how they should be treated. I also consider myself funny.. sometimes.
> > >
> > > Seeking a woman who enjoys being outside. Likes to go out but doesn't mind sharin staying in once in awhile.
> > >
> > > Anthony
> > > From Rockford, Illinois, United States
> > > 33 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35
> >
> > Simple girl trying to make the best and fit in this complex world. I am a country girl , enjoy anything outdoors. I'm a Kansas Native, born and raised IN Atchison Kansas home of Amelia Earhardt. Transplanted to Wisconsin 28 years ago by way of tornado.
> >
> > Lily
> > From Morristown, New Jersey, United States
> > 33 y.o. woman seeking man 35-60
>
> I am a kind person who loves to cook and help people I know. I am pretty strong and very smart. I would love to meet a cute and short Japanese girl who loves good food being hugged and enjoying the occasional game plus if she looks good in glasses that's even better.
>
> Alexander
> From Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
> 20 y.o. man seeking woman 18-23

I am a freelance writer and assistant caretaker for an adult foster care home. I have lived in the USA my entire life. I have a penchant for travel, and I would love to broaden my horizons.

My hobbies include knitting/crafts, performing standup comedy, reading, exploring, cooking/hosting, and giving attention to my pets. Food is my true passion in life; I love the hospitality of hosting within my home and providing sustenance for the people I love

Hannah
From Battle Creek, Michigan, United States
25 y.o. woman seeking man 24-35
Message has been deleted

Warin

Jul 6, 2019, 4:43:23 AM7/6/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:40:54 PM UTC+5:30, Anthony wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm just a plain ol guy who treats people how they should be treated. I also consider myself funny.. sometimes.
>
> Seeking a woman who enjoys being outside. Likes to go out but doesn't mind sharin staying in once in awhile.
>
> Anthony
> From Rockford, Illinois, United States
> 33 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35

Need true love and give true love back , need to take good care and give to take good care back

Warin
From Brandon, Florida, United States
50 y.o. woman seeking man 50-70

Roxy

Jul 6, 2019, 4:43:44 AM7/6/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:42:38 PM UTC+5:30, Ronnie wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm looking for a girlfriend, a best friend, someone I can share some good laughs and fun moments with. Regardless of her age, young or old, I want a mature woman who is "Not" a work-aholic but is financially stable, with a job and is capable of standing on her own. Being overall perfect is not a factor, as long she like me, lives a balanced lifestyle and who believes in and practices good health.
>
> Ronnie
> From Houston, Texas, United States
> 44 y.o. man seeking woman 25-55

Generally happy and easy going. Shy at first. I like to cook, enjoy gardening and country life, dining out and travel.

Roxy
From Cosby, Tennessee, United States
59 y.o. woman seeking man 55-70

Tiffany

Jul 6, 2019, 4:44:08 AM7/6/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:42:38 PM UTC+5:30, Ronnie wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm looking for a girlfriend, a best friend, someone I can share some good laughs and fun moments with. Regardless of her age, young or old, I want a mature woman who is "Not" a work-aholic but is financially stable, with a job and is capable of standing on her own. Being overall perfect is not a factor, as long she like me, lives a balanced lifestyle and who believes in and practices good health.
>
> Ronnie
> From Houston, Texas, United States
> 44 y.o. man seeking woman 25-55

I live in Montana, US and enjoy boating, floating the rivers, golfing and camping during the summer. I was a social worker for many years and decided I wanted to switch it up so I recently went back to school for nursing and will have my RN in May. I am a dedicated person and would do anything for my friends and family, even if that means being brutally honest! I have a fun sense of humor, love to travel and take weekend roadtrips!

Tiffany
From Helena, Montana, United States
39 y.o. woman seeking man 35-44

localx...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 3:58:18 AM7/8/19
I am quirky with a fun sense of humor. I was adopted and have a mixed family so race is never an issue. Love sees no color. I like to play video games and hang with friends. I am a little awkward when I meet someone new because I want everyone to like me. I’m just starting out on my own. I have my own car and I’m getting my own apartment. I’m loyal, I work hard and I’d really like to find my one person to fall in love, marry and take care of and start a family with. I enjoy cuddling at home. I don’t party or have a lot of friends but I’d like to. I don’t smoke and I don’t drink. I’m family oriented. I enjoy anime, video games and cartoons :)

Deaven
From Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
24 y.o. man seeking woman 18-22

localx...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 3:58:53 AM7/8/19
Well theirs a lot to describe me I guess I just go with I’m very open minded and ready to try new things ask me if you want to know more

Jonathan
From Houston, Texas, United States
23 y.o. man seeking woman 18-27

Roy

Jul 8, 2019, 3:59:36 AM7/8/19
I want to find a person who wants to partners and share our lives together.

Roy
From Warsaw, Indiana, United States
40 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35

localx...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 4:00:05 AM7/8/19
A women that Is adventurous, funny loves to dance. With good moral values a family women

Jeffrey
From Bellflower, California, United States
46 y.o. man seeking woman 34-41

amey...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 4:21:53 AM7/8/19
Friendly guy I’m pretty straight forward easy to get along with nothing special just a guy trying to find the perfect match

Jordan
From Shepherdsville, Kentucky, United States
20 y.o. man seeking woman 18-22

Jimmy

Jul 8, 2019, 4:22:50 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 4:24:29 PM UTC+5:30, Dana wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:01:34 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyc...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> > >
> > > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
> >
> > im new here looking for the right one for me. ready to love again. sorry i cant reply messages, im not a paid member.
> >
> > John
> > From Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
> > 43 y.o. man seeking woman 35-50
> > https://twitter.com/seniorxdating
>
> Intelligent, creative, passionate, self-aware, coffee addict & introverted. I've traveled, studied, and am not milquetoast... Seeking same in a partner. I'm not much of an outdoorsy person, as I prefer comfort to 'roughing it'. I enjoy a good fire, a day on the water or swimming, but unless there's some luxuries, I'm not the woman you take camping. You can go, I'll stay home and create in your absence. Actually only 43, until the end of August anyway..
>
> Dana
> From Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
> 44 y.o. woman seeking man 30-60

I’d like to meet an active woman who likes to travel and can teach me about where she grew up.

Jimmy
From Boulder, Colorado, United States
43 y.o. man seeking woman 18-30

amey...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 4:23:19 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 4:25:37 PM UTC+5:30, Lily wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:40:54 PM UTC+5:30, Anthony wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> > >
> > > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
> >
> > I'm just a plain ol guy who treats people how they should be treated. I also consider myself funny.. sometimes.
> >
> > Seeking a woman who enjoys being outside. Likes to go out but doesn't mind sharin staying in once in awhile.
> >
> > Anthony
> > From Rockford, Illinois, United States
> > 33 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35
>
> Simple girl trying to make the best and fit in this complex world. I am a country girl , enjoy anything outdoors. I'm a Kansas Native, born and raised IN Atchison Kansas home of Amelia Earhardt. Transplanted to Wisconsin 28 years ago by way of tornado.
>
> Lily
> From Morristown, New Jersey, United States
> 33 y.o. woman seeking man 35-60

Would like to meet a nice sincere women to be my other half, I'm not a picky guy!

Diego
From Visalia, California, United States
43 y.o. man seeking woman 18-45

Mandy

Jul 8, 2019, 7:21:39 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:01:34 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> im new here looking for the right one for me. ready to love again. sorry i cant reply messages, im not a paid member.
>
> John
> From Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
> 43 y.o. man seeking woman 35-50
> https://twitter.com/seniorxdating

I love spending time with my friends and family. I like taking trips abroad. Ireland is my favorite place to travel to. I enjoy reading, nerdy events, and arcades.

Mandy
From Richmond, Virginia, United States
26 y.o. woman seeking man 23-35

Katherine

Jul 8, 2019, 7:22:10 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:42:38 PM UTC+5:30, Ronnie wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm looking for a girlfriend, a best friend, someone I can share some good laughs and fun moments with. Regardless of her age, young or old, I want a mature woman who is "Not" a work-aholic but is financially stable, with a job and is capable of standing on her own. Being overall perfect is not a factor, as long she like me, lives a balanced lifestyle and who believes in and practices good health.
>
> Ronnie
> From Houston, Texas, United States
> 44 y.o. man seeking woman 25-55

Very fun and upbeat person I love to travel I love hiking and kayaking and caving pretty good at fishing

Katherine
From Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
30 y.o. woman seeking man 24-50

Josette

Jul 8, 2019, 7:22:42 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:44:33 PM UTC+5:30, Dan wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I work in the computer industry. I am seeking a female who will want to laugh at my jokes, join me at activities, and offer me some TLC that I deserve. I have been on a few dates and "other" activities with women. I am just not finding that one who will complete me. Let's see if this site will be one that will change that.
>
> Dan
> From Los Angeles, California, United States
> 46 y.o. man seeking woman 18-40

I am witty, intelligent, smart-mouthed, funny, self-confident, generous, socially conscious and passionate

Josette
From Pittsburg, California, United States
45 y.o. woman seeking man 50-63

Katherine

Jul 8, 2019, 7:53:46 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
>
> Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555

mcnamee...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 7:54:15 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:01:34 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> im new here looking for the right one for me. ready to love again. sorry i cant reply messages, im not a paid member.
>
> John
> From Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
> 43 y.o. man seeking woman 35-50
> https://twitter.com/seniorxdating

mcnamee...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 7:54:36 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:44:33 PM UTC+5:30, Dan wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I work in the computer industry. I am seeking a female who will want to laugh at my jokes, join me at activities, and offer me some TLC that I deserve. I have been on a few dates and "other" activities with women. I am just not finding that one who will complete me. Let's see if this site will be one that will change that.
>
> Dan
> From Los Angeles, California, United States
> 46 y.o. man seeking woman 18-40

Im very laid back. I seem reserved at first but once you get to know me you'll learn im not. Trust to me is earned never given.

Ashli
From Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
23 y.o. woman seeking man 22-45

Jessica

Jul 8, 2019, 8:11:52 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
>
> Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555

I would like to meet a sweet country boy who knows how to treat a lady and likes kids.

Jessica
From Davis, Oklahoma, United States
32 y.o. woman seeking man 32-40

Sabrina

Jul 8, 2019, 8:12:15 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
>
> Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555

Loyal, fun loving, positive, minimalist, film buff, foody, Willing to move, Currently pursuing acting jobs.

Sabrina
From Costa Mesa, California, United States
48 y.o. woman seeking man 43-53

Annette

Jul 8, 2019, 8:12:39 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:01:34 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> im new here looking for the right one for me. ready to love again. sorry i cant reply messages, im not a paid member.
>
> John
> From Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
> 43 y.o. man seeking woman 35-50
> https://twitter.com/seniorxdating

I would like to meet a generous, kind, conservative, intelligent, elegant, respectful, serious, good humored, honest, sincere and sweet gentleman.

Annette
From New York, New York, United States
55 y.o. woman seeking man 47-80

Joanna

Jul 8, 2019, 8:13:11 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:42:38 PM UTC+5:30, Ronnie wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm looking for a girlfriend, a best friend, someone I can share some good laughs and fun moments with. Regardless of her age, young or old, I want a mature woman who is "Not" a work-aholic but is financially stable, with a job and is capable of standing on her own. Being overall perfect is not a factor, as long she like me, lives a balanced lifestyle and who believes in and practices good health.
>
> Ronnie
> From Houston, Texas, United States
> 44 y.o. man seeking woman 25-55

A honest, keep words, loyal, a generous, sympathetic, mercy, like playing with kid, good heart, Christian brother
Please don’t disturb if you are not the man I am looking for. Thank you

Joanna
From Riverside, California, United States
44 y.o. woman seeking man 45-70

Samantha

Jul 8, 2019, 9:02:13 AM7/8/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:48:50 PM UTC+5:30, Alexander wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> A young military man looking for his other half. Someone intelligent with a beautiful smile and independent personality.
>
> Alexander
> From Jacksonville, Florida, United States
> 23 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35

I’m looking for someone with a sense of humor who loves to have fun. Someone who can go on late night adventures and is willing to take trips to hidden gems around the world. Who’s down for stargazing and backyard camping bingeing Lost in Space. Also who can handle my terrible singing/dancing to old jazz while I destroy the kitchen with my sub par baking skills.

Samantha
From Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
19 y.o. woman seeking man 20-35

sexydat...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 10:19:39 AM7/8/19
I’m a creature of contradictions—An athletic bookworm, a night owl who’s an early riser, and an active guy who loves to be lazy on Sunday mornings. I’m always interested in learning new things whether it’s history, politics, or sports. (I started teaching myself Spanish last year and am loving the challenge so far.) I can also cook a mean baked tilapia or grill some juicy steaks. Let me know if you’re interested or just give me some tips on my sauce

Robert
From Stafford, Texas, United States
31 y.o. man seeking woman 18-30

Juan

Jul 8, 2019, 10:20:03 AM7/8/19
On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 4:48:14 PM UTC+5:30, Elton wrote:
> On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 12:14:46 PM UTC+5:30, Alexandra wrote:

> > > I work in the computer industry. I am seeking a female who will want to laugh at my jokes, join me at activities, and offer me some TLC that I deserve. I have been on a few dates and "other" activities with women. I am just not finding that one who will complete me. Let's see if this site will be one that will change that.
> > >
> > > Dan
> > > From Los Angeles, California, United States
> > > 46 y.o. man seeking woman 18-40
> >
> > I am a High School English Teacher living in a Portland, Oregon suburb. I love learning and working with people, thus why I chose this profession to go into. I am a loyal, flexible and honest lass who loves to explore and travel. I like to be silly and goofy but also know when to be serious and settle down. Love the outdoors, going hiking, water sports and things of that nature but feel a bit trapped in a surburban/urban area.
> >
> > Alexandra
> > From Tualatin, Oregon, United States
> > 31 y.o. woman seeking man 26-42
>
> I'm a single father. I'm hard working. Have a passion for life and those in it. Educated, have both intelligence, and emotional intelligence. Love animals and kids. I have a zest for life. Can enjoy going out or staying in.
>
> Elton
> From Boise, Idaho, United States
> 46 y.o. man seeking woman 18-40

I'm recently divorced, but I like to travel a lot, go outdoors, and I like to have fun and enjoy life. I'm currently in the pursuit of my bachelors degree in criminal justice. I'm in the automotive car scene and I enjoy working on cars as far back as I can remember. I have a 7 year son who is my world and would do anything to have a better life than I did. I'm very social and I like to have fun and I'm adventurous.

Juan
From Norwalk, California, United States
32 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35

Benjamin

Jul 8, 2019, 10:20:28 AM7/8/19
On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 12:41:35 PM UTC+5:30, Ariane wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:40:54 PM UTC+5:30, Anthony wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> > >
> > > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
> >
> > I'm just a plain ol guy who treats people how they should be treated. I also consider myself funny.. sometimes.
> >
> > Seeking a woman who enjoys being outside. Likes to go out but doesn't mind sharin staying in once in awhile.
> >
> > Anthony
> > From Rockford, Illinois, United States
> > 33 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35
>
> I am family-orientated and I love music and I love to cook I have a level head on my shoulders I am very outspoken I am very loyal I also make friends very easily and I'm a good person that loves to listen even though I talk a lot
>
> Ariane
> From Carrollton, Texas, United States
> 34 y.o. woman seeking man 24-38

Looking for a real connection and true love in this crazy world we live in. I love to be spontaneous and enjoy every minute of the day. I love to joke and laugh. I want to meet someone with a heart like mine that wants to spend our lives creating our dreams together.

Benjamin
From Victorville, California, United States
30 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35

Liam

Jul 8, 2019, 10:20:53 AM7/8/19
On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 4:33:30 PM UTC+5:30, Elton wrote:
> On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 12:41:35 PM UTC+5:30, Ariane wrote:

> > > I'm just a plain ol guy who treats people how they should be treated. I also consider myself funny.. sometimes.
> > >
> > > Seeking a woman who enjoys being outside. Likes to go out but doesn't mind sharin staying in once in awhile.
> > >
> > > Anthony
> > > From Rockford, Illinois, United States
> > > 33 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35
> >
> > I am family-orientated and I love music and I love to cook I have a level head on my shoulders I am very outspoken I am very loyal I also make friends very easily and I'm a good person that loves to listen even though I talk a lot
> >
> > Ariane
> > From Carrollton, Texas, United States
> > 34 y.o. woman seeking man 24-38
>
> I'm a single father. I'm hard working. Have a passion for life and those in it. Educated, have both intelligence, and emotional intelligence. Love animals and kids. I have a zest for life. Can enjoy going out or staying in.
>
> Elton
> From Boise, Idaho, United States
> 46 y.o. man seeking woman 18-40

I'm very artistic. I write music in my spare time, and I go to college full time. I'm very easy going, goofy, funny, and I can be a little unpredictable, haha. I like to meet new people and try new things.

Liam
From Ukiah, California, United States
22 y.o. man seeking woman 18-30

Renee

Jul 9, 2019, 2:32:41 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:01:34 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> im new here looking for the right one for me. ready to love again. sorry i cant reply messages, im not a paid member.
>
> John
> From Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
> 43 y.o. man seeking woman 35-50
> https://twitter.com/seniorxdating

I am a 45 yr old single mom of a little boy. I am currently a stay at home mom, at least for the summer, and going to college part time to get my general education out of the way, so that I can hopefully start the Nursing program in two years. I am currently in the middle of getting divorced after 8 yrs of marriage and being separated for at least 4 of those 8.

Renee
From El Cajon, California, United States
46 y.o. woman seeking man 38-50

Shannon

Jul 9, 2019, 2:33:02 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:40:54 PM UTC+5:30, Anthony wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm just a plain ol guy who treats people how they should be treated. I also consider myself funny.. sometimes.
>
> Seeking a woman who enjoys being outside. Likes to go out but doesn't mind sharin staying in once in awhile.
>
> Anthony
> From Rockford, Illinois, United States
> 33 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35

A man who is kind, honest, loyal, respectful, and loving. He must have a sense of humor. He’ll need it!

Shannon
From Lake City, Pennsylvania, United States
46 y.o. woman seeking man 31-45

lorad...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 2:33:26 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:42:38 PM UTC+5:30, Ronnie wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm looking for a girlfriend, a best friend, someone I can share some good laughs and fun moments with. Regardless of her age, young or old, I want a mature woman who is "Not" a work-aholic but is financially stable, with a job and is capable of standing on her own. Being overall perfect is not a factor, as long she like me, lives a balanced lifestyle and who believes in and practices good health.
>
> Ronnie
> From Houston, Texas, United States
> 44 y.o. man seeking woman 25-55

Somebody who's willing to try new things just to keep the spark alive

Allie
From Englewood, Colorado, United States
26 y.o. woman seeking man 29-49

lorad...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 2:33:48 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:42:38 PM UTC+5:30, Ronnie wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm looking for a girlfriend, a best friend, someone I can share some good laughs and fun moments with. Regardless of her age, young or old, I want a mature woman who is "Not" a work-aholic but is financially stable, with a job and is capable of standing on her own. Being overall perfect is not a factor, as long she like me, lives a balanced lifestyle and who believes in and practices good health.
>
> Ronnie
> From Houston, Texas, United States
> 44 y.o. man seeking woman 25-55

I am a lovely passioned woman who like to be love and respect, open mind, no religious but spiritual.

Pamela
From Los Angeles, California, United States
50 y.o. woman seeking man 40-63

lorad...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 2:34:08 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:44:33 PM UTC+5:30, Dan wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I work in the computer industry. I am seeking a female who will want to laugh at my jokes, join me at activities, and offer me some TLC that I deserve. I have been on a few dates and "other" activities with women. I am just not finding that one who will complete me. Let's see if this site will be one that will change that.
>
> Dan
> From Los Angeles, California, United States
> 46 y.o. man seeking woman 18-40

Lovely man, educated with a big heart who is no judgemental and open to find the real love. Not selfish.

Kelin
From Houston, Texas, United States
35 y.o. woman seeking man 80-80

Girlene

Jul 9, 2019, 2:34:29 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:48:50 PM UTC+5:30, Alexander wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> A young military man looking for his other half. Someone intelligent with a beautiful smile and independent personality.
>
> Alexander
> From Jacksonville, Florida, United States
> 23 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35

Someone that is honest, and i'd like more if this person doesn't drink or smoke.

Girlene
From Austin, Texas, United States
52 y.o. woman seeking man 50-60

nancy....@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 5:48:00 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 4:10:07 PM UTC+5:30, Karen wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm adventurous, confident, expressive, and energetic. I love to travel and new experiences are certainly enticing. I am thrilled by language and culture. I also have a passion for German cars, graphic design, and photography. I love to be (pleasantly) surprised.
>
> Karen
> From Royal Oak, Michigan, United States
> 57 y.o. woman seeking man 45-60

I'm a kind, accepting, and understanding man that enjoys cinema, reading, games, and music.

Nathan
From Shelby Township, Michigan, United States
20 y.o. man seeking woman 18-28

Jay

Jul 9, 2019, 5:48:33 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 4:24:29 PM UTC+5:30, Dana wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:01:34 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyc...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> > >
> > > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
> >
> > im new here looking for the right one for me. ready to love again. sorry i cant reply messages, im not a paid member.
> >
> > John
> > From Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
> > 43 y.o. man seeking woman 35-50
> > https://twitter.com/seniorxdating
>
> Intelligent, creative, passionate, self-aware, coffee addict & introverted. I've traveled, studied, and am not milquetoast... Seeking same in a partner. I'm not much of an outdoorsy person, as I prefer comfort to 'roughing it'. I enjoy a good fire, a day on the water or swimming, but unless there's some luxuries, I'm not the woman you take camping. You can go, I'll stay home and create in your absence. Actually only 43, until the end of August anyway..
>
> Dana
> From Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
> 44 y.o. woman seeking man 30-60

I'd like to meet someone who wants to open their mind to new possibilities, and also enjoys engaging conversations like I do.

Jay
From Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States
38 y.o. man seeking woman 18-38

Kyle

Jul 9, 2019, 5:48:54 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 4:25:37 PM UTC+5:30, Lily wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:40:54 PM UTC+5:30, Anthony wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> > >
> > > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
> >
> > I'm just a plain ol guy who treats people how they should be treated. I also consider myself funny.. sometimes.
> >
> > Seeking a woman who enjoys being outside. Likes to go out but doesn't mind sharin staying in once in awhile.
> >
> > Anthony
> > From Rockford, Illinois, United States
> > 33 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35
>
> Simple girl trying to make the best and fit in this complex world. I am a country girl , enjoy anything outdoors. I'm a Kansas Native, born and raised IN Atchison Kansas home of Amelia Earhardt. Transplanted to Wisconsin 28 years ago by way of tornado.
>
> Lily
> From Morristown, New Jersey, United States
> 33 y.o. woman seeking man 35-60

I am a driven individual when it comes to my career and I am one who values family above all else.

Kyle
From Seattle, Washington, United States
45 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35

Seng

Jul 9, 2019, 5:49:24 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 4:25:37 PM UTC+5:30, Lily wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:40:54 PM UTC+5:30, Anthony wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> > >
> > > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
> >
> > I'm just a plain ol guy who treats people how they should be treated. I also consider myself funny.. sometimes.
> >
> > Seeking a woman who enjoys being outside. Likes to go out but doesn't mind sharin staying in once in awhile.
> >
> > Anthony
> > From Rockford, Illinois, United States
> > 33 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35
>
> Simple girl trying to make the best and fit in this complex world. I am a country girl , enjoy anything outdoors. I'm a Kansas Native, born and raised IN Atchison Kansas home of Amelia Earhardt. Transplanted to Wisconsin 28 years ago by way of tornado.
>
> Lily
> From Morristown, New Jersey, United States
> 33 y.o. woman seeking man 35-60

I'm an outgoing person who like going outdoor hiking, camping, walk on the beach. I'm pretty romantic love walking on the beach holding hands enjoying the nature.

Seng
From Benicia, California, United States
36 y.o. man seeking woman 18-38

bellar...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 9:49:57 AM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
>
> Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555

I would like someone that is loyal above all. Someone that would like to travel and enjoy life with me.

Catherine
From Independence, Missouri, United States
46 y.o. woman seeking man 44-59

evie.l...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 10:02:56 AM7/9/19
A guy who has done some personal growth work( I have &continue to)
Funny
Intelligent
Romantic
Adventurist
Plus compassionate heart wins me

Linda
From Utica, New York, United States
56 y.o. woman seeking man 45-60

Kristen

Jul 9, 2019, 10:03:24 AM7/9/19
I’d like to meet a guy who is fun. Who enjoys the simple things in life. A man who isn’t judgmental and is sweet, genuine and respectful. Yet also dominant in personality. I’d like to meet a guy who likes nature, music, and trying new things.

Kristen
From Roanoke, Virginia, United States
24 y.o. woman seeking man 25-45

Wayne Mathis

Jul 9, 2019, 9:09:23 PM7/9/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:27:13 AM UTC-5, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
>
> Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555

Lets get it on im here

sexxperso...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2019, 2:04:00 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:01:34 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> im new here looking for the right one for me. ready to love again. sorry i cant reply messages, im not a paid member.
>
> John
> From Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
> 43 y.o. man seeking woman 35-50
> https://twitter.com/seniorxdating

Im a good man that is well mannered. I have a huge hart and kind soul. I like the country and good music. I like camping and cooking. And keeping a good home

Jimmy
From Williams, California, United States
41 y.o. man seeking woman 21-42

sexxperso...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2019, 2:04:30 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:40:54 PM UTC+5:30, Anthony wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm just a plain ol guy who treats people how they should be treated. I also consider myself funny.. sometimes.
>
> Seeking a woman who enjoys being outside. Likes to go out but doesn't mind sharin staying in once in awhile.
>
> Anthony
> From Rockford, Illinois, United States
> 33 y.o. man seeking woman 21-35

I want to find my love. I want a women to be kind and giving and also one that will curl up to me at night

Kevin
From Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States
36 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35

sexxperso...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2019, 2:04:57 AM7/10/19
I am very loving and caring person and I am very loyal and faithful to the person I am with

Paul
From Polson, Montana, United States
39 y.o. man seeking woman 18-20

sexxperso...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2019, 2:05:24 AM7/10/19
I am a man whom likes to read, write, play sports, cook

Julius
From Dallas, Texas, United States
47 y.o. man seeking woman 24-60

Joy

Jul 10, 2019, 7:24:03 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
>
> Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555

I'm looking for a man who is kind, funny, and patient. He must be employed and be able to be independent.

Joy
From Grenada, Mississippi, United States
42 y.o. woman seeking man 35-45

Brittany

Jul 10, 2019, 7:24:41 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
>
> Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555

Please take the time to read (or at least skim) my profile--especially my turn-offs and turn-ons before you message me. I know it's a bit long, but if you're willing to take the time to find out a little about me, I'll be much more interested in talking to you. So if you like what you read about me, and it seems like it would be a good fit, then I'd love to talk to you! :)

Brittany
From Walnut Creek, California, United States
27 y.o. woman seeking man 18-35

deniset...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2019, 7:25:30 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 1:01:34 PM UTC+5:30, naughtyc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> im new here looking for the right one for me. ready to love again. sorry i cant reply messages, im not a paid member.
>
> John
> From Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
> 43 y.o. man seeking woman 35-50
> https://twitter.com/seniorxdating

I'm sweet/compassionate, ambitious, and optimistic, but also pretty easy-going and fun to talk to (or so I'm told). I love creative writing, animals, anything that captures my imagination (astrology is a good example), and stories in any form (but especially in the form of TV series. My passions also include fantasy/sci-fi, tv/movies, drawing and digital art (mostly with Photoshop, but I mess around with videos on occasion too), and my family!
Andrea
From Colville, Washington, United States
53 y.o. woman seeking man 40-60

Michalee

Jul 10, 2019, 7:25:55 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:42:38 PM UTC+5:30, Ronnie wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm looking for a girlfriend, a best friend, someone I can share some good laughs and fun moments with. Regardless of her age, young or old, I want a mature woman who is "Not" a work-aholic but is financially stable, with a job and is capable of standing on her own. Being overall perfect is not a factor, as long she like me, lives a balanced lifestyle and who believes in and practices good health.
>
> Ronnie
> From Houston, Texas, United States
> 44 y.o. man seeking woman 25-55

I am a single mother of 2 love family I am a good hearted person and love with all my heart. I enjoy game nights movie nights and singing. I love God and do my best to let him guide me. To love others as he wants me to.

Michalee
From Jasper, Tennessee, United States
54 y.o. woman seeking man 47-55

Erika

Jul 10, 2019, 7:26:17 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:42:38 PM UTC+5:30, Ronnie wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I'm looking for a girlfriend, a best friend, someone I can share some good laughs and fun moments with. Regardless of her age, young or old, I want a mature woman who is "Not" a work-aholic but is financially stable, with a job and is capable of standing on her own. Being overall perfect is not a factor, as long she like me, lives a balanced lifestyle and who believes in and practices good health.
>
> Ronnie
> From Houston, Texas, United States
> 44 y.o. man seeking woman 25-55

I am a woman who still believes in love and I hope to find the right person to continue the second life of my life, I am very jovial, of good character, I stay away from problems and negative feelings, I am conservative of good habits and I do not want a short relationship, I'm looking for a life partner, obviously within a marriage

Erika
From Falls Church, Virginia, United States
46 y.o. woman seeking man 47-60

Joan

Jul 10, 2019, 7:26:39 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:44:33 PM UTC+5:30, Dan wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> I work in the computer industry. I am seeking a female who will want to laugh at my jokes, join me at activities, and offer me some TLC that I deserve. I have been on a few dates and "other" activities with women. I am just not finding that one who will complete me. Let's see if this site will be one that will change that.
>
> Dan
> From Los Angeles, California, United States
> 46 y.o. man seeking woman 18-40

I am looking for a man of good character, determined and know how to treat a woman, who is intelligent, in good physical condition, without vices and with his feet on the ground, a man with an inner child, not a boy trying to be a man

Joan
From Edison, New Jersey, United States
50 y.o. woman seeking man 52-64

Mar

Jul 10, 2019, 7:27:12 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:48:50 PM UTC+5:30, Alexander wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> > Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
> >
> > Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555
>
> A young military man looking for his other half. Someone intelligent with a beautiful smile and independent personality.
>
> Alexander
> From Jacksonville, Florida, United States
> 23 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35

I want to make good friends who speak English and Spanish at least that we can communicate and that the language is not a problem or distance thanks

Mar
From Manhattan, New York, United States
45 y.o. woman seeking man 45-45

passionate.so...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2019, 10:07:42 AM7/10/19
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:57:13 AM UTC+5:30, Lucy Hanslow wrote:
> Re: Local Single Women, Meet Girls Online, Best Dating Group for Find Sex Partner; I'm a pretty and beautiful nice lady and am looking for some gentle men contact.
>
> Hit Me Guys: singlescasualdating.com/members/popup-send-message.html?str_username=kate555

I am a 30 year old father of 3, and a family man. Finding love in America is just so hard. I am turning to other opportunities.

Mark
From Salem, Oregon, United States
31 y.o. man seeking woman 18-30

plentysi...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2019, 2:13:02 AM7/11/19
Someone who is sweet and kind and don't act fake and have to understand my family is important and they must love animals. And love to be outside and watch movies

Barbara
From Norwich, Connecticut, United States
46 y.o. woman seeking man 38-45
It is loading more messages.