pdf problem

singhals via

Oct 7, 2014, 9:18:55 AM10/7/14
to gen...@rootsweb.com
Somewhere this summer, there was a discussion of pdf files
and what to do when they wouldn't open. I'm darned if I can
find that discussion now anywhere. If it was here, my
apologies. If it wasn't, maybe one of you remember it, or
know the answer.

Trying to open a pdf file from a trusted source, I often get
"Cannot open... file damaged" from Adobe. There is an OK
button which when clicked closes the conversation.

What's the work-around?

Cheryl

john

Oct 7, 2014, 10:01:48 AM10/7/14
If you don't get any other replies, there are various PDF
repair/recovery programs e.g. several listed at
http://softwaresolution.informer.com/Repair-Corrupted-PDF-Files/