101 Event Management

sonagil...@gmail.com

May 15, 2015, 5:43:29 AM5/15/15
Let's say you've decided to host an impromptu get-together, for a large company with your colleagues and employees and maybe your employers too. Your client is probably either a big shot or a member of the HR team, and they've realized that this might be just what the doctor would order for their hard working fellow souls toiling in the radius of a mile around themselves; finally! Well, that's great but how do you go about this sort of thing? Yeah, it's different, and it seems cool; you'd definitely get your name thrown about for having organized it too.

http://blog.meraevents.com/2015/05/14/101-event-management-checklists/

Steve Hayes

May 16, 2015, 3:26:59 AM5/16/15
On Fri, 15 May 2015 02:43:27 -0700 (PDT), sonagil...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Let's say you've decided to host an impromptu get-together, for a large company with your colleagues and employees and maybe your

Let's say you get a message with lines that go right across the
screen, so that they are very difficult to read, and the first line
doesn't appear to have anything to do with the subject of the
newsgroup.

Would you make the effort to try to decipher the rest?

I didn't.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

Ian Goddard

May 16, 2015, 9:32:52 AM5/16/15
On 16/05/15 08:30, Steve Hayes wrote:
> On Fri, 15 May 2015 02:43:27 -0700 (PDT), sonagil...@gmail.com
> wrote:
<snip>

If you really want to complain the website they were plugging has its
abuse address at ab...@support.digitalocean.com. The actual posting
came from India, probably part of a botnet.

--
Hotmail is my spam bin. Real address is ianng
at austonley org uk