Census module for TNG (The Next Generation)

Richard Smith

Apr 28, 2018, 2:37:47 PM4/28/18
Does anyone have any experience of a good module or other extension to
TNG for handling census data? Census Plus International seems to be one
of the more popular, but it seems very buggy to me and has corrupted my
data on more than one occasion. (Fortunately, each time I've tried it,
I've took a backup before installing the module which I could use to
revert to before I installed Census Plus International.)

Richard