Rootsweb still broken

Steve Hayes

Mar 6, 2018, 10:34:45 PM3/6/18
I just ran another test, and it seems that the genealogical mailing
lists hosted by Rootsweb (Ancestry.com) are still broken

Those hosted by others, such as Yahoogroups, are still working.

--
Steve Hayes
http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm

Charlie Hoffpauir

Mar 7, 2018, 3:09:21 PM3/7/18
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 05:37:55 +0200, Steve Hayes
<haye...@telkomsa.net> wrote:

>I just ran another test, and it seems that the genealogical mailing
>lists hosted by Rootsweb (Ancestry.com) are still broken
>
>Those hosted by others, such as Yahoogroups, are still working.

Yes, and all of us with rootsweb genealogy sites are still out of
order as well. I get a message from then every now and then saying
they're working on the problem.