Colonel invades Vietnam, advances as far North as Nha Trang

George

Apr 25, 2011, 1:40:09 AM4/25/11
QUOTE from an unreliable source in Nha Trang

The Colonel and KFC forces, despite heavy resistance and enemy small
fire, have advanced into Nha Trang with a strong foothold in Tran Phu
St. They have outgunned all opposition and have been preparing a base
for a few weeks and now are about to attack the Nha Trang junk food
market.

UNQUOTE

More news is on

http://www.kfcvietnam.com.vn/?en#/Locations

Daryl

Apr 25, 2011, 1:49:13 AM4/25/11

I notice they have delivery. Wonder about that. My time frame
is night here but it's open time there. Do you think they would
deliver?

Doug Reese

Apr 25, 2011, 1:56:42 PM4/25/11

I get KFC delivery about once a week. They are quick -- promising it
within 30 minutes, but usually getting here within 20.

They have English-speaking operators, one number to call, and the food
comes from the KFC nearest your location. They have your number in the
system, so ordering is quick.

The chicken is a bit smaller than the US, but the taste is
similar . . . I think. Haven't had it in the US for a long time.

We also have Popeye's over here, and just a few weeks ago, a Subway.

Doug