Re: do you consider China to be a FASCIST state in the 21st century ..? ...... USA is not a democracy

1 view

wakalukong

Aug 24, 2011, 9:20:44 AM8/24/11
I am Wakalukong and evryone knows now that I am GAY.

Fucking hell ! It is good to be GAY .

On Aug 24, 11:05 am, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> Too late for damage control, fraud. The whole world know you're a
> liar, thief, fraudster & impostor who has repeatedly tried to
> impersonate me using wakaluk...@gmail.com. But you couldn't fool even
> Frankie. What a miserable loser you are. Wahahahahahha!
>
> Wakalukong
>
> -------
> On Aug 24, 9:06 am, "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee
> 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay
>

> lovers" <veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > wakalukong is talking to himself Wakalukong .
>
> > Aug 14, 5:46 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
>
> > > And now, the end is near... And so you face the final curtain...
> > > You're finished, Komin. Your schizophrenia is taking over.
>
> > > Wakalukong
>
> > > -------

Neolin , native Algonquin Americam prophet warning against White Christian priest 's Biological Germ Warfares against Native people of America

Aug 24, 2011, 9:47:27 PM8/24/11
So you are GAY too .

It is good to be GAY. You like young boys ?

I am in Cambodia . Where are you ?

Lets be together and play .

On Aug 25, 9:35 am, "VPT" <VietNam Communication Security Corporation>
wrote:
> Fuck you. fuck off here. You are a stupid fool to the Vietnamese people.
> Your smelly mouth is dirty and your brain is rotten. Your police is looking
> for you.

> "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with

> lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers"  wrote in messagenews:f7a5ade8-6837-426e...@u6g2000prc.googlegroups.com...
>
> Fuck  you
>
> you  undrstood  what  I  meant
>
> It  was  a  typing mistake ,
> because
>
> I  am getting  OLD .
>
> Fascist  Facist   Fuckist  all  the  same  thing ,
>
> the  main  thing  was that  you  understood  the  juice  .
>
> Which  government  is  a  Fascist government in thwe  21st  Centiry ?
>
> On Aug 14, 8:35 pm, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>

> <Komin_the_t...@live.com> wrote:
> > Hey Komin you stupid dark-skinned Cambodian pedophile turd.
>
> > It's FASCIST, not FACIST.
>
> > Learn how to spell you stupid Cambodian turd.
>
> > You're just providing us with further proof that you're nothing but a
> > stupid and ignorant dark-skinned Cambodian.
>
> > Now fuck off back to your wife's whorehouse in Phnom Penh.- Hide quoted text -

Hun

Aug 24, 2011, 10:05:10 AM8/24/11
Fuck off here. Your mother is sad. Your family is waiting for you to go
home. It is an offence to fuck backside. Your backside is watched closely by
your country people.

"Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with
lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers" wrote in message

USA is a DEMOCRACY for the Interested Groups which have
special interested Rights in the USA .

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Aug 25, 2011, 1:32:36 AM8/25/11

On Aug 24, 10:05 pm, "Hun" <hu...@securitac.org> wrote:
> Fuck off here. Your mother is sad. Your family is waiting for you to go
> home. It is an offence to fuck backside. Your backside is watched closely by
> your country people.
>
> "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with

> lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers"  wrote in messagenews:f320c08e-9de4-46e7...@v42g2000pri.googlegroups.com...

> USA  is  a  DEMOCRACY  for  the  Interested   Groups  which  have
> special interested   Rights  in the  USA .
>
> n Jul 27, 7:01 pm, Wusong <wus...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 7 27 , 12ʱ07 , "truth" <tr...@universe.com> wrote:
>
> > > With politicians behaving like terrorists, how can America be a
> > > democracy ?
>
> > Which particular U.S. politicians are you accusing of "behaving like
> > terrorists"? Please elaborate and show proof with relevant sources and

> > links.- Hide quoted text -

Hun

Aug 24, 2011, 10:04:06 AM8/24/11
Fuck off here. Your mother is sad. Your family is waiting for you to go
home. It is an offence to fuck backside. Your backside is watched closely by
your people.

rst says MIGHT makes Right .

rst says Chinese must take the Spratleys and Malayysia by
force .

just like all German and Italian and Jap Facists in the
past

Jul 27, 10:49 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 27, 5:01 am, Wusong <wus...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> > On 7月27日, 上午12时07分, "truth" <tr...@universe.com> wrote:
>
> > > With politicians behaving like terrorists, how can America be a
> > > democracy ?
>
> > Which particular U.S. politicians are you accusing of "behaving like
> > terrorists"? Please elaborate and show proof with relevant sources and

Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole, was a CROOK and a FAKE SON of GOD ALLAH

Aug 25, 2011, 10:26:57 PM8/25/11

On Aug 24, 10:04 pm, "Hun" <hu...@securitac.org> wrote:
> Fuck off here. Your mother is sad. Your family is waiting for you to go
> home. It is an offence to fuck backside. Your backside is watched closely by
> your people.
>
> "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with

> lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers"  wrote in messagenews:9b496239-e325-40a6...@t20g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

> rst  says  MIGHT   makes  Right .
>
> rst  says  Chinese  must  take the  Spratleys  and  Malayysia  by
> force .
>
> just  like  all   German  and  Italian  and  Jap   Facists  in the
> past
>
> Jul 27, 10:49 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Which particular U.S. politicians are you accusing of "behaving like
> > > terrorists"? Please elaborate and show proof with relevant sources and
> > > links.
>
> > All those who voted for war in Iraq and said:
> > Might makes right.
> > We have the might.

> > We have the right.- Hide quoted text -

Neocomisp

Aug 26, 2011, 4:52:40 AM8/26/11
Fuck off here. Go and take your medicine. Your mother is waiting for you.
Your ass is smelly and dirty. Fuck backside is a crime. Hun Sen will go to
your house to arrest you.

"Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with
lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers" wrote in message

Charmon

Aug 27, 2011, 1:18:54 PM8/27/11
Hello Mr faked wakalukong, this is Sophia speaking in Cambodia . Since you
are gay and you living in Cambodia, you can come to this gay club at
address: No 3-6 B/79, Street 205 Sangkat Toumnoupteck in Khan Chamkamorn
Phnom Penh Cambodia

You can get many gay clubs waiting for you here. They love your penis.So you
do not need to promote yourself to these newsgroups for gays, as they are
too far away for them to visit Cambodia.

"wakalukong" wrote in message

> [...]

Charmon

DH

Sep 2, 2011, 11:21:52 AM9/2/11
Fuck of here. Your mother is waiting for you to take medicine.

"Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole, was
a CROOK and a FAKE SON of GOD ALLAH" wrote in message

Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia

Sep 2, 2011, 11:34:50 AM9/2/11
hahaha ! first you tell me to come to your downtown
Cambodia center.

Now you tell me to fuck of here . you are sick . you are
schizophreinie sick and liar !!

Komin know you are GAY too .

It is good to be GAY. You like young boys ?

what time you work ? Komin want to fuck you in the ass !

On Sep 2, 11:21 pm, "DH" <gay...@cambodia.KH> wrote:
> Fuck of here. Your mother is waiting for you to take medicine.
>
> "Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole, was

Black Indian Budha

Sep 2, 2011, 12:51:55 PM9/2/11
hahaha ! first you tell me to come to your downtown
Cambodia center.

Now you tell me to fuck of here . you are sick . you are
schizophreinie sick and liar !!

Komin know you are GAY too .

It is good to be GAY. You like young boys ?

what time you work ? Komin want to fuck you in the ass !

On Sep 2, 11:21 pm, "DH" <gay...@cambodia.KH> wrote:

> Fuck of here. Your mother is waiting for you to take medicine.
>
> "Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole, was

DH

Sep 2, 2011, 5:02:28 PM9/2/11
Fuck off from these newsgroups of your nuisance. This is not the place for
you. Go and take your medicine. You are the Chinese Malaysian Cambodian in
Cambodia with a gay ass.

"Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist
Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia" wrote in
message

DH

Sep 2, 2011, 5:02:48 PM9/2/11

Fuck off from these newsgroups of your nuisance. This is not the place for
you. Go and take your medicine. You are the Chinese Malaysian Cambodian in
Cambodia with a gay ass.

"Black Indian Budha" wrote in message

Indian Black Budha

Sep 2, 2011, 10:57:26 PM9/2/11
hahaha ! first you tell me to come to your downtown
Cambodia center.

Now you tell me to fuck off here . you are sick . you are

schizophreinie sick and liar !!

Komin know you are GAY too .

It is good to be GAY. You like young boys ?

what time you work ? Komin want to fuck you in the ass !

On Sep 2, 11:21 pm, "DH" <gay...@cambodia.KH> wrote:

> Fuck of here. Your mother is waiting for you to take medicine.
>
> "Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole, was

DH

Sep 2, 2011, 11:46:41 PM9/2/11
Fuck off here. These newsgroups are not for your nuisance. It speaks volume
of how poor your are in your understanding of English instruction to you to
fuck off from these newsgroups here.

And you still do not understand it. It shows your understanding of English
skill of the message is poor. It reflects poorly of you education.

As you are a Malaysian Chinese in Cambodia with poor English, you should go
to school to improve your English understanding skills.

You should post only in Cambodia and not cross-posting to others. You should
learn the netiquettes of not to interrupt others with your nuisance.

If you are gay in Cambodia, you should go to your downtown center in
Cambodia for your backside service. You should not crossing your post to
others here.

You are not welcome on these newsgroups if you make nuisance of yourself in
copying other people's handle and making sexual attacks on others.

Your should understand these newsgroup forums here are not or your kind of
nuisance. You should learn how to behave in the proper manners and
netiquettes in order to respect of others using it.

And remember don’t fake of other people's handles or making many changing
of handles with long names that only shame and disgrace of yourself and your
poor level education skill.

"Indian Black Budha" wrote in message

wakalukong

Sep 3, 2011, 4:52:14 AM9/3/11
I am Wakalukong and every one know now I am GAY.

Fucking hell ! It is good to be GAY GAY GAY !!!

I want to fuck Frankie Lee in the ass .

On Sep 3, 3:47 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Sep 3, 1:08 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I  am  Wakalukong
>
> (snip)
> ----------
>
> Paedophile conman Komin is afraid to post to soc.culture.cambodia.
> How come?  Answer: He's afraid DH would tell him to submit his ass
> size to a service centre.  Wahahahahaha!
>
> Wakalukong

Wakalukong

Sep 3, 2011, 10:00:44 AM9/3/11
On Sep 3, 4:52 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  am  Wakalukong
(snip)
---------

Moron, who listens to a paedophile conman? The whole world know that
you, Komin, is impersonating me using wakal...@gmail.com, yet you
actually think you're getting away with it. See, you're a moron. No
wonder after years of daily effort you've failed to marshal even a
single Malay.

Your only hope now is to submit your ass size to a service centre near
you. Better hurry up before they lower the price of your ass.

Wakalukong

Jew Isa Yesua

Sep 3, 2011, 10:17:50 AM9/3/11

On Aug 28, 5:14 am, "Charmon" <Dpgayvc...@cambodia.KH> wrote:
> Hello Mr faked wakalukong, this is Sophia speaking in Cambodia . Since you
> are gay and you living in Cambodia, you can come to this gay club at
> address: No 3-6 B/79, Street 205 Sangkat Toumnoupteck in Khan Chamkamorn
> Phnom Penh Cambodia
>
> You can get many gay clubs waiting for you here. They love your penis.So you
> do not need to promote yourself to these newsgroups for gays, as they are
> too far away for them to visit Cambodia.
>

> "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with

> lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers" wrote in messagenews:1e4b5e73-3af0-4e8b...@y39g2000prd.googlegroups.com...

> wakalukong is talking to himself Wakalukong .
>

> I am happy to be GAY .

> > Aug 14, 5:46 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
>
> > > And now, the end is near... And so you face the final curtain...
> > > You're finished, Komin. Your schizophrenia is taking over.
>
> > > Wakalukong
>
> > > -------

wakalukong

Sep 3, 2011, 1:28:57 PM9/3/11
I am Wakalukong and every one know now I am GAY.

Fucking hell ! It is good to be GAY GAY GAY !!!

I want to fuck Frankie Lee in the ass .

On Sep 3, 3:47 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> On Sep 3, 1:08 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I  am  Wakalukong
>
> (snip)

> ----------
>
> Paedophile conman Komin is afraid to post to soc.culture.cambodia.

> How come?  Answer: He's afraid DH would tell him to submit his ass
> size to a service centre.  Wahahahahaha!
>
> Wakalukong

DH

Sep 3, 2011, 10:58:08 PM9/3/11
Fuck off here from all of these newsgroups as they are not for your spamming
of nuisance messages.

It speaks volume of how poor you are in your understanding of English

instruction to you to fuck off from these newsgroups here.

And, up to now, you still don't not understand it. It's shame on your
English understanding skills.

As you can see, it reflects poorly of your education. It shows your

understanding of English skill of the message is poor.

As you are a Malaysian Chinese in Cambodia with poor English language skill,
you should go back to school to improve your English first.

You should post only in Cambodia and not cross-posting to others. You should
learn the netiquettes of not to interrupt others with your nuisance.

As you are gay in Cambodia, you can go to your nearest downtown center in
Cambodia for your gay backside service.

You should not cross your post message to other newsgroups here, as no one
in these newsgroups is interested in having to spend money on air-ticket in
travelling to Cambodia to have his backside for you.

You are a fool to yourself to think that these newsgroups are your easy
source of spamming on other posters. You should know that you had been
identified and monitored as one of spammers in Cambodia.

You should not come to these newsgroups as you had continued the making of
nuisance of yourself in these newsgroups that included the faking of
identity of other person's handle.

Not only that you also copy other person's handle in your post as though it
was your own, and you also making changes of numerous handles to cover your
identity and handles.

You had used this newsgroups to spam other handles. You made disparaging
personal and sexual attacks on them. You should know these newsgroup forums
here are not for your kind of nuisance.

You should learn how to behave in the proper manners and netiquettes to give
others equal respect in using of it.

Your should not fake other people's handles or making many changes of your
handles with long dirty names. It would only a shame to yourself. It is a
disgrace of yourself by your poor level education skill.

You should know this is not what your school and teachers had taught you.
This is also not what your mother had wanted to see in you on this behavior.
You should put stop on this behavior.

"Jew Isa Yesua" wrote in message

DH

Sep 3, 2011, 10:57:53 PM9/3/11

"wakalukong" wrote in message

wakalukong

Sep 4, 2011, 12:16:56 AM9/4/11
I am Wakalukong and every one know now I am GAY.

Fucking hell ! It is good to be GAY GAY GAY !!!

I want to fuck Frankie Lee in the ass .

Ameril Umbrakato , leader of the BIFF muslem fighters for an Independent Mindanao Islamic nation

Sep 4, 2011, 9:17:01 AM9/4/11
Hey everyone, remember, Wakalukong the fraud has confessed repeatedly
to liking boys. Need I say more? Wahahahaha!

Moron, you're completely ineffective -- couldn't even fool Frankie.
Wahahahaha!

You are GAY like me , and you want to fuck Frankie Lee
from back side . Wakakakaka !!

DH

Sep 4, 2011, 11:53:09 AM9/4/11
Fuck off here from all of these newsgroups as they are not for your spamming
of nuisance messages.

It speaks volume of how poor you are in your understanding of English
instruction to you to fuck off from these newsgroups here.

And, up to now, you still don't not understand it. It's shame on your
English understanding skills.

As you can see, it reflects poorly of your education. It shows your
understanding of English skill of the message is poor.

As you are a Malaysian in Cambodia with poor English language skill, you

should go back to school to improve your English first.

You should post only in Cambodia and not cross-posting to others. You should
learn the netiquettes of not to interrupt others with your nuisance.

As you are gay in Cambodia, you can go to your nearest downtown center in

Cambodia for your gay backside service. You can get plenty of backsides
waiting for you there. What is your ass hole size?

[...]

Mindanao Islamic nation" wrote in message

wakalukong

Sep 4, 2011, 1:00:52 PM9/4/11
I am Wakalukong and every one know now I am GAY.

Fucking hell ! It is good to be GAY GAY GAY !!!

I want to fuck Frankie Lee in the ass .

Wakalukong

Sep 4, 2011, 7:24:13 PM9/4/11
On Sep 5, 1:00 am, wakalukong <wakaluk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  am  Wakalukong
(snip)
----------

Your credibility has been destroyed, although a moron like you doesn't
know it. But the whole world knows and that's great. Hip hip hooray!

Wakalukong

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Sep 5, 2011, 12:12:00 AM9/5/11
Hey everyone, remember, Wakalukong the fraud has confessed repeatedly
to liking boys. Need I say more? Wahahahaha!

Moron, you're completely ineffective -- couldn't even fool Frankie.
Wahahahaha!

You are GAY like me , and you want to fuck Frankie Lee
from back side . Wakakakaka !!

On Sep 3, 3:47 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> On Sep 3, 1:08 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I  am  Wakalukong
>
> (snip)
> ----------

Wakalukong

Sep 5, 2011, 2:56:54 AM9/5/11
On Sep 5, 12:22 pm, "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's

<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone, remember,
(snip)
---------

Yup, while paedophile conman Komin is trashing about, I've informed
everyone about him. It's too late for him to save himself now.
Nobody listens to a paedophile conman.

Wakalukong

DH

Sep 5, 2011, 5:54:33 AM9/5/11
Fuck off here from all of these newsgroups as they are not for your spamming
of nuisance messages. You should keep your nuisance posts to soc.
culture.cambodia

[...]

You are a fool of yourself to think that these newsgroups are your easy

[...]

DH

Sep 5, 2011, 5:55:50 AM9/5/11

"Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with
lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers" wrote in message

DH

Sep 5, 2011, 5:59:11 AM9/5/11

"wakalukong" wrote in message

I am Wakalukong and every one know now I am GAY.

DH

Sep 5, 2011, 5:59:29 AM9/5/11

"wakalukong" wrote in message

DH

Sep 5, 2011, 9:36:12 AM9/5/11
Fuck off here. These newsgroups are not for your spam nuisance. It speaks
volume of how poor you are in your understanding of English instruction to
you to fuck off from these newsgroups here.

And, up to now, you still don't not understand it. It's shame on your
English understanding skills.

As you can see, it reflects poorly of your education. It shows your
understanding of English skill of the message is poor.

As you are a Malaysian Chinese in Cambodia with poor English language skill,

you should go back to school to improve your English first.

You should post only in Cambodia and not cross-posting to others. You should
learn the netiquettes of not to interrupt others with your nuisance.

As you are gay in Cambodia, you can go to your nearest downtown center in

Cambodia for your gay backside service. You should not crossing your post to
other newsgroups here.

You are not welcome on these newsgroups if you make a nuisance of yourself
in copying other person's handle, and also making numerous handles to cover
your weakness of identity handles.

You had used this newsgroups to spam other handles. You made disparaging
personal and sexual attacks on them. You should know these newsgroup forums
here are not for your kind of nuisance.

You should learn how to behave in the proper manners and netiquettes to give
others equal respect in using of it.

Your should not fake other people's handles or making many changes of your
handles with long dirty names. It would only a shame to yourself. It is a
disgrace of yourself by your poor level education skill.

You should know this is not what your school and teachers had taught you.
This is also not what your mother had wanted to see in you on this behavior.
You should put stop on this behavior.

"Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with

DH

Sep 5, 2011, 9:36:50 AM9/5/11

DH

Sep 5, 2011, 1:07:47 PM9/5/11

wakalukong

Sep 6, 2011, 1:42:27 AM9/6/11
I am Wakalukong and every one know now I am GAY.

I like to wear my sisters panties and use her dildo .

Fucking hell ! It is good to be GAY GAY GAY !!!

I want to fuck Frankie Lee in the ass .

Wakalukong

Sep 6, 2011, 1:57:32 AM9/6/11
On Sep 6, 1:42 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  am  Wakalukong
(snip)
----------

You can't even fool Frankie. See, you're a moron. The whole world
know you're the thief, fraudster & impostor who is impersonating me
using wakal...@gmail.com. Er... you also happen to be a confessed
paedophile. Cheers!

Wakalukong

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Sep 6, 2011, 4:45:44 AM9/6/11
Hey everyone, remember, Wakalukong the fraud has confessed repeatedly
to liking boys. Need I say more? Wahahahaha!

Moron, you're completely ineffective -- couldn't even fool Frankie.
Wahahahaha!

You are GAY like me , and you want to fuck Frankie Lee
from back side . Wakakakaka !!

On Sep 3, 3:47 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> On Sep 3, 1:08 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I  am  Wakalukong
>
> (snip)
> ----------

DH

DH

Sep 6, 2011, 10:52:26 AM9/6/11

"Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with

lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers" wrote in message

DH

Sep 6, 2011, 10:53:53 AM9/6/11

"wakalukong" wrote in message

DH

Sep 6, 2011, 9:53:35 PM9/6/11

Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia

Wakalukong

Sep 7, 2011, 3:10:19 AM9/7/11
On Sep 7, 1:02 pm, "Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme
Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia" <lama.itigil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone, remember,
(snip)
----------

Remember, conman thief Komin is a confessed paedophile.

Wakalukong

DH

Sep 7, 2011, 3:20:56 AM9/7/11

"Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist

Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia" wrote in
message

DH

Sep 7, 2011, 3:22:00 AM9/7/11

Lee Kuan Yew , Singapore 's Senior Chinese Power Monopolist

Sep 7, 2011, 3:45:44 AM9/7/11
i know you are GAY too .

It is good to be GAY. You like young boys ?

what time you work ? I want to fuck you in the ass !

On Sep 2, 11:21 pm, "DH" <gay...@cambodia.KH> wrote:
> Fuck of here. Your mother is waiting for you to take medicine.
>
> "Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole, was
> a CROOK and a FAKE SON of GOD ALLAH"  wrote in messagenews:2b0e4703-d47f-4ef4...@u7g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
>
> So  you  are  GAY  too  .
>
> It  is  good  to  be  GAY.  You  like  young  boys  ?
>
> I  am  in  Cambodia  .  Where  are  you ?
>
> Lets  be  together  and  play  .
>
> On Aug 24, 10:04 pm, "Hun" <hu...@securitac.org> wrote:
>

> > Fuck off here. Your mother is sad. Your family is waiting for you to go
> > home. It is an offence to fuck backside. Your backside is watched closely
> > by
> > your people.
>
> > "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with
> > lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers"  wrote in
> > messagenews:9b496239-e325-40a6...@t20g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
>
> > rst  says  MIGHT   makes  Right .
>
> > rst  says  Chinese  must  take the  Spratleys  and  Malayysia  by
> > force .
>
> > just  like  all   German  and  Italian  and  Jap   Facists  in the
> > past
>
> > Jul 27, 10:49 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > All those who voted for war in Iraq and said:
> > > Might makes right.
> > > We have the might.
> > > We have the right.- Hide quoted text -

Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia

Sep 7, 2011, 4:13:38 AM9/7/11
So you GAY too .

On Sep 7, 6:00 am, Me Wangi Wang <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Psssst!  Don't spread  the word, but in the U.S., one must have a net
> worth of not less than $1.5 billion to enjoy what passes for democracy
> in America.

DH

Sep 7, 2011, 5:04:18 PM9/7/11
[...]

"Lee Kuan Yew , Singapore 's Senior Chinese Power Monopolist" wrote in
message

DH

Sep 7, 2011, 5:04:39 PM9/7/11
"Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist
Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia" wrote in
message

wakalukong

Sep 25, 2011, 3:12:48 PM9/25/11
I am Wakalukong and every one know now I am GAY.

my boyfriend DH is gone to rich man

my chinklish is not very good

On Sep 25, 9:41 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> [...]

> Allah , your only God Allah , you are only allowed to have me as your
> only God, you are only authorized to have Allah as your only God.
>
> prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
>
> the Black LEARN GA COCK of the Indian Black Fucking Budha
>
> the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha
>
> the LEARNGA Black Cock of the Indian Black Fucking Budha
>
> Indian Black Budha
>
> Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam
>
> Guru BaBa RamDev , a Freedom Fighter against all Corruptions

> Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist
> Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia
>

> Miss Suck Cock Luck Chinawat , leader of Chinese loves Thai ‘ s land
> Party , Thai Rak Thai
>
> Major general Sok Kong, the Senior Vietnamese military Residence of
> Sokimex in Cambodia
>
> Chea Sim, president of Cambodia
>
> Chea Sim the Fake Communist, now functioning as the Khmer President of
> Cambodia
>
> Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the Khmer Mafia Boss of
> Cambodia
>
> Shorbonnian , the Pleroma of Sophia ( VIETTELCAMBODIA staff ), fucks
> SO KHUN, MINISTER OF POSTS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS THE KINGDOM OF
> CAMBODIA and rstOwxyz
>
> Commander Serk , military spokesperson for United ethnic Chinese Wa
> Army of Shan state of East Myanmar
>
> charlie vietcong
>
> Ameril Umbrakato , leader of the BIFF muslem fighters for an
> Independent Mindanao Islamic nation
>
> Ameril Umbrakato
>
> Ratu Adil , native Freedom Fighter against Dutch Baron de Kock of East
> Indies Army
>
> mussa hassan
>
> Prince Al Waleed of Kingdom Investment Group
>
> CPC – Communist Party of China
>
> CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of CHINA , the New
> Imperialist Force in ASEAN
>
> Chaiman Mao, expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl’s cunts in
> China
>
> Empress Wu Tzer Tian , the SHE Budha resulting from a Re-Incarnation
> of an Idealized Black Indian Budha with Big Fucking Black Cock from
> India
>
> his excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial
> Government

> Lee Kuan Yew , Singapore 's Senior Chinese Power Monopolist
>

> Lee Kuan Yew , a political MoNoPolist calling himself as a Singaporean
> simply because Lee Kuan Yew is a 100% pure Chinese , and not a
> Malaysian with hidden Chinese Characteristics
>
> Frankie Lee loves American dicks in his gay Chinkiee Ass Hole.
>
> Neolin , native Algonquin Americam prophet warning against White
> Christian priest 's Biological Germ Warfares against Native people of
> America
>
> Neolin Algonquin prophet
>
> Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia of News Corp
>
> George Fernandez, now posting as Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd, was
> also posting as George Ramayah, was a Chinese from Indonesia

Wakalukong

Sep 25, 2011, 10:39:21 PM9/25/11
On Sep 26, 3:12 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  am  Wakalukong  and  every one  know  now  I  am  GAY.
(snip)
---------

Hehehe, here's another opportunity to remind the world that you're a
thief using wakal...@gmail.com to impersonate me. It's also an
opportunity to remind them that you're the paid prostitute of cheap
conman Komin, the crook with 42 names. Wahahahahaha!
Wakalukong (stolen)

charlie vietcong

Sep 25, 2011, 11:00:57 PM9/25/11
USA is a Jew 's Mafia state /

the AIPAC controls the USA .

the AIPAC controls all existing and future US president s

Sep 26, 9:39 am, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Sep 26, 3:12 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I  am  Wakalukong  and  every one  know  now  I  am  GAY.
>
> (snip)
> ---------
>
> Hehehe, here's another opportunity to remind the world that you're a
> thief using wakaluk...@gmail.com to impersonate me.  It's also an

charlie vietcong

Wakalukong

Sep 26, 2011, 3:13:43 AM9/26/11
On Sep 26, 12:46 pm, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie5...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Waka  chink  kong  is  GAY  like  me
(snip)
----------

Hehehe, waka chink kong. So? Wahahahahaha!

Wakalukong

charlie vietcong

Sep 26, 2011, 7:25:03 AM9/26/11
Wakakakakaka !! hundreds posts from Wanking chink kong and
nobody believe you !

Waka Chink Kong you are GAY like me !

No one believes you no one answer your post ha ha 1

Where is your boyfriend DH ? he is gone to a rich homo ?

Komin know you want to fuck Frankie Lee from behind .

Chinese want Malaysia ,

Chinese want Ice Land ,

Chinese want Hawai-ii

Chinese want British Columbia ,

Chinese want ASEAN .,

Chinese want the Spratleys ,

Chinese want Palawan Long island .

now what else do the Chinese want ?

lake Baikal ?

charlie vietcong

Wakalukong

Sep 26, 2011, 9:36:02 PM9/26/11
On Sep 26, 7:25 pm, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie5...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Wakakakakaka  !!  hundreds posts  from  Wanking  chink  kong  and
(snip)
---------

Waka chink kong? Wahahahaha! Cheap conman Komin is so utterly
incompetent. Getting hit by him is like getting hit by feather. Hey
moron, here's something that really hurts:
wakalukong (stolen)

charlie vietcong

Wakalukong

Sep 27, 2011, 4:07:54 AM9/27/11
On Sep 27, 10:15 am, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie5...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Wakakakakaka  !!  hundreds posts  from  Wanking  chink  kong  and
(snip)
----------

Cheap conman Komin is too moronic to be effective. That's why after
years of effort this moron has failed to get any Malay to listen to
him.

Wakalukong

Mao , the HEAD of the CPC , Communist Party of China , Yellow Race Power Block

Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

Nov 6, 2011, 7:20:56 AM11/6/11
JEWS want USA to attack IRAN

n Sep 26, 10:00 am, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie...@gmail.com>

wakalukong

wakalukong

Wakalukong

Nov 6, 2011, 6:52:09 PM11/6/11
On Nov 7, 12:00 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> I  like  to  wear  my  sisters  panties  and  use  her dildo  .
>
> Fucking  hell  !  It  is  good  to  be  GAY  GAY   GAY   !!!
>
> I  want  to  fuck  Frankie  Lee  in  the  ass  .
(snip)
------------------

Faggot, you're completely ineffective; the world already know you're
an impostor. You work hard to be counter-productive. That's the
price you pay for being so stupid. Hip hip hooray!

Wakalukong

commander Serk , military spokesperson for United ethnic Chinese Wa Army of Shan state of East Myanmar

Nov 8, 2011, 1:20:20 AM11/8/11
USA wants to destroy IRAN

CHINA wants to take over EAST MYANMAR

Nov 6, 4:20 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

commander Serk , military spokesperson for United ethnic Chinese Wa Army of Shan state of East Myanmar

Nov 8, 2011, 1:16:30 AM11/8/11
JEWS want USA to attack IRAN

CHINESE are helping UNITED WA ARMY of SHAN STATE to
separate FROM MYANMAR

fake FUCKING KOMIN the Pedophile Turd

Nov 13, 2011, 9:08:10 PM11/13/11
Jews want to destroy IRAN,

USA just follows Jewish orders .

Nov 8, 1:20 pm, "commander Serk , military spokesperson for
United ethnic Chinese Wa Army of Shan state of East Myanmar"

Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

Nov 14, 2011, 2:09:54 AM11/14/11
Report not abuse
Wakakakakaka !! hundreds posts from Wanking chink kong and
nobody believe you !

Waka Waka you are HOMO ! you are uneffective .

No one believe you no one answer your post ha ha !

Where is your boyfriend DH ? he is gone to a rich homo ?

Komin know you want to fuck Frankie Lee from behind .

I HATE all Chinese .

FUCK ,
Wakalukong really believes his CHINESE people in SE ASIA are
the New Aseanians of ASEAN .

Wakalukong would deny anything that is CHINESE Wakalukong

because WAKALUKONG says WAKALUKONG is a NEW CHINESE native
of ASEAN , or as you might
have guested ,.. WAKALUKONG wants to be new Aseanian .

WAKALUKONG is an Ah - Q , the Stupid Chinka ,. aporean .

hey, Wakalukong , are you in REALITY a Fucking CHINK ?