Ngu*o*`i phu. nu*~ kho^n ngoan, ba` NgoDinhNhu kho^ng ba(`ng 1 go'c...

:))

Jun 9, 2011, 6:06:06 PM6/9/11
Exclusive: Clinton in talks about possible move to World Bank
By Lesley Wroughton 45 mins ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been in
discussions with the White House about leaving her job next year to
become head of the World Bank, sources familiar with the discussions
said Thursday.

The former first lady and onetime political rival to President Barack
Obama quickly became one of the most influential members of his
cabinet after she began her tenure at State in early 2009.

She has said publicly she did not plan to stay on at the State
Department for more than four years. Associates say Clinton has
expressed interest in having the World Bank job should the Bank's
current president, Robert Zoellick, leave at the end of his term, in
the middle of 2012.

"Hillary Clinton wants the job," said one source who knows the
secretary well.

A second source also said Clinton wants the position.

A third source said Obama has already expressed support for the change
in her role. It is unclear whether Obama has formally agreed to
nominate her for the post, which would require approval by the 187
member countries of the World Bank.

The White House declined to comment.

A spokesman for Clinton, Philippe Reines, denied she wanted the job or
had conversations with the White House about it.

Revelations of these discussions could hurt Clinton's efforts as
America's top diplomat if she is seen as a lame duck in the job at a
time of great foreign policy challenges for the Obama administration.

However, the timing of the discussions is not unusual given that the
United States is considering whether to support another European as
head of the World Bank's sister organization, the IMF.

The head of the IMF has always been a European and the World Bank
presidency has always been held by an American.

That unwritten gentleman's agreement between Europe and the United
States, is now being aggressively challenged by fast-growing emerging
market economies that have been shut out of the process.

The United States has not publicly supported the European candidate
for the IMF, French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde, although
Washington's support is expected.

Neither institution has ever been headed by a woman.

If Clinton were to leave State, John Kerry, a close Obama ally who is
chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, is among those who
could be considered as a possible replacement for her.

Clinton's star power and work ethic were seen by Obama as crucial
qualities for her role as the nation's top diplomat, even though she
did not arrive in the job with an extensive foreign policy background.

She has embraced the globe-trotting aspects of the job, logging many
hours on plane trips to nurture alliances with countries like Japan
and Great Britain and to visit hot spots like Afghanistan and
countries in the Middle East.

She has long been vocal on global development issues, especially the
need for economic empowerment of women and girls in developing
countries. She has made that part of her focus at State. Her husband,
Bill Clinton, has also been involved in these issues through his
philanthropic work at the Clinton Global Initiative.

The World Bank provides billions of dollars in development funds to
the poorest countries and is also at the center of issues such as
climate change, rebuilding countries emerging from conflict and
recently the transitions to democracy in Tunisia and Egypt.

(Editing by Kristin Roberts and David Storey)

Dave Tran

Jun 9, 2011, 8:13:11 PM6/9/11

NghiênCứu TưTuởng HCM

Jun 9, 2011, 8:34:16 PM6/9/11
to communistpa...@googlegroups.com, thanhda...@googlegroups.com
Ba` Clinton na`y kho^ng co' ta`i ma` chi? kho^n lanh

Hie^.n nay ddang trong nhie^.m ki` cu?a Obama ma` ba` ta dda~ che^
Obama khi ba` tuye^n bo^' se~ kho^ng la`m State Secretary nu*~a ne^'o
Obama tha('ng cu*? ki` 2

Amen !

PS: Va> la.i guo*ng ma(.t son pha^'n cu?a ba` ta kho^ng co' vo'c da'ng
Secretary of State, cu~ng nhu* ba` Obama cha(?ng co' vo'c da'ng 1st
Lady vi` cu*' mo^~i la^`n ba` Obama ra public thi` ba` ta bo^i
vasaline va`o mo^i cho bo'ng ca'i ddo^i mo^i dden le^n tro^ng pha't
cha'n, tha` thoa 1 chu't son co`n bi`nh thuo*ng ho*n chu*' ddo`i la`m
ta`i tu*? cine cho ddo^i mo^i the^m ha^'p ra^~n ? Go*''m nha^?y :)))

.On Jun 9, 5:13 pm, Dave Tran <davetrn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-clinton-world-bank-2011060...

> On Jun 9, 3:06 pm, ":))" <bennypo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

.>

> [...]

> > hours on plane trips to nurture alliances with countries like Japan
> > and Great Britain and to visit hot spots like Afghanistan and
> > countries in the Middle East.

.> > She has long been vocal on global development issues, especially

the
> > need for economic empowerment of women and girls in developing
> > countries. She has made that part of her focus at State. Her husband,
> > Bill Clinton, has also been involved in these issues through his
> > philanthropic work at the Clinton Global Initiative.

.> > The World Bank provides billions of dollars in development funds

> > the poorest countries and is also at the center of issues such as
> > climate change, rebuilding countries emerging from conflict and
> > recently the transitions to democracy in Tunisia and Egypt.

.> > (Editing by Kristin Roberts and David Storey)

saint joj

Jun 9, 2011, 8:36:08 PM6/9/11

"NghiênCứu TưTuởng HCM" <canhtanca...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ba` Clinton na`y kho^ng co' ta`i ma` chi? kho^n lanh

Hie^.n nay ddang trong nhie^.m ki` cu?a Obama ma` ba` ta dda~ che^
Obama khi ba` tuye^n bo^' se~ kho^ng la`m State Secretary nu*~a ne^'o
Obama tha('ng cu*? ki` 2

Amen !

PS: Va> la.i guo*ng ma(.t son pha^'n cu?a ba` ta kho^ng co' vo'c da'ng
Secretary of State, cu~ng nhu* ba` Obama cha(?ng co' vo'c da'ng 1st
Lady vi` cu*' mo^~i la^`n ba` Obama ra public thi` ba` ta bo^i
vasaline va`o mo^i cho bo'ng ca'i ddo^i mo^i dden le^n tro^ng pha't
cha'n, tha` thoa 1 chu't son co`n bi`nh thuo*ng ho*n chu*' ddo`i la`m
ta`i tu*? cine cho ddo^i mo^i the^m ha^'p ra^~n ? Go*''m nha^?y :)))

-------------------

Thie^.t ti`nh, ba` Clinton thua xa Dr Nach :-))))))

:))

Jun 9, 2011, 8:40:37 PM6/9/11
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 20:36:08 -0400, "saint joj" <jupit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"NghiênC?u T?Tu?ng HCM" <canhtanca...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dr. Nach ddu*o*.c medical boards cu?a 51 tie^?u bang (ke^? luo^n ca?
Puerto Rico) khen la` do^'c to*` gio?i nha^'t trong na(m. -- Suo^'t
10 na(m lie^n tie^'p.

;-)))))))

NghiênCứu TưTuởng HCM

Jun 9, 2011, 9:01:57 PM6/9/11
to communistpa...@googlegroups.com, thanhda...@googlegroups.com
Thu*a 2 ddo^`ng cha^'y ddo^`ng ra^.n, ba'c Ho^` nha` ta co' no'i
"Dde.p chai kho^ng ba(`ng no'i dai"

Ba` Clinton thi` dduo*.c Obama phong chu*'c, co`n ba` Obama thi` du*.a
ho*i ho^i na'ch cu?a o^ng cho^`ng ne^n ca? 2 co' zo'p.

The^' tho^i. Co`n Obama la`m To^?ng tho^'ng la` zo da^n ba^`u, cha(?ng
ca~I co. gi` dduo*.c chu*' ca~I dduo*.c thi` da^n dda~ kho^ng ba^`u
roa`i

Kha` kha` kha` :))))

PS: Ba` Nhu cu~ng du*.a ho*i cho^`ng va` anh re^? la` o^ng Diem, the^'
nhu*ng ba` Nhu va` chO^`ng cu~ng dda~ la`m thu? la~nh ve^` phong
tra`o ThanhNIen ThanhNu CongHoa la` ddu'ng in my opinion Cu~ng nhu*
Phong tra`o NhanDan TuVen cu?a NguyenCao Ky`, co`n thi` co' ddo^i lu'c
ba` Nhu ddi qua' xa trong pha.m vi ha.n he.p cu?a ba` ta tho*`i 60s
ne^n nhie^`u nguo*`i kho^ng thi'ch nhu*ng ba` dda~ ra ngoa.i quo^'c
la`m marketing cho VNCH cu~ng gio^'ng nhu* ba` Madame Chiang Kai-Shec
cu?a Taiwan khi xu*a qua HoaKy` no'i chuye^.n dde^`u la` 1 ddie^`u
hay cho 1 Phu. nu*~ VN tho*`i 60s ne^'u so sa'nh vo*'i ba` Thie^.u
thi` ba` Thieu mu` ti.t

Ti.t ti.t ti.t >>>>>>>>>>>> ???

.> >"NghiênC?u T?Tu?ng HCM" <canhtancachmangd...@gmail.com> wrote in

message
> >Ba` Clinton na`y kho^ng co' ta`i ma` chi? kho^n lanh
>
> >Hie^.n nay ddang trong nhie^.m ki` cu?a Obama ma` ba` ta dda~ che^
> >Obama khi ba` tuye^n bo^' se~ kho^ng la`m State Secretary nu*~a ne^'o
> >Obama tha('ng cu*? ki` 2
>
> >Amen !
>
> >PS: Va> la.i guo*ng ma(.t son pha^'n cu?a ba` ta kho^ng co' vo'c da'ng
> >Secretary of State, cu~ng nhu* ba` Obama cha(?ng co' vo'c da'ng 1st
> >Lady vi` cu*' mo^~i la^`n ba` Obama  ra public thi` ba` ta bo^i
> >vasaline va`o mo^i cho bo'ng ca'i ddo^i mo^i dden le^n tro^ng pha't
> >cha'n, tha` thoa 1 chu't son co`n bi`nh thuo*ng ho*n chu*' ddo`i la`m
> >ta`i tu*? cine cho ddo^i mo^i the^m ha^'p ra^~n ? Go*''m nha^?y :)))
> >-------------------

.> >Thie^.t ti`nh, ba` Clinton thua xa Dr Nach  :-))))))

> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------
.> Dr. Nach ddu*o*.c medical boards cu?a 51 tie^?u bang (ke^? luo^n

:))

Jun 9, 2011, 9:22:14 PM6/9/11
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:01:57 -0700 (PDT), NghiênC?u T?Tu?ng HCM
<canhtanca...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thu*a 2 ddo^`ng cha^'y ddo^`ng ra^.n, ba'c Ho^` nha` ta co' no'i
>"Dde.p chai kho^ng ba(`ng no'i dai"
>
>Ba` Clinton thi` dduo*.c Obama phong chu*'c, co`n ba` Obama thi` du*.a
>ho*i ho^i na'ch cu?a o^ng cho^`ng ne^n ca? 2 co' zo'p.
>
>The^' tho^i. Co`n Obama la`m To^?ng tho^'ng la` zo da^n ba^`u, cha(?ng
>ca~I co. gi` dduo*.c chu*' ca~I dduo*.c thi` da^n dda~ kho^ng ba^`u
>roa`i
>
>Kha` kha` kha` :))))
>
>PS: Ba` Nhu cu~ng du*.a ho*i cho^`ng va` anh re^? la` o^ng Diem, the^'
>nhu*ng ba` Nhu va` chO^`ng cu~ng dda~ la`m thu? la~nh ve^` phong
>tra`o ThanhNIen ThanhNu CongHoa la` ddu'ng in my opinion Cu~ng nhu*
>Phong tra`o NhanDan TuVen cu?a NguyenCao Ky`, co`n thi` co' ddo^i lu'c
>ba` Nhu ddi qua' xa trong pha.m vi ha.n he.p cu?a ba` ta tho*`i 60s
>ne^n nhie^`u nguo*`i kho^ng thi'ch nhu*ng ba` dda~ ra ngoa.i quo^'c
>la`m marketing cho VNCH cu~ng gio^'ng nhu* ba` Madame Chiang Kai-Shec
>cu?a Taiwan khi xu*a qua HoaKy` no'i chuye^.n dde^`u la` 1 ddie^`u
>hay cho 1 Phu. nu*~ VN tho*`i 60s ne^'u so sa'nh vo*'i ba` Thie^.u
>thi` ba` Thieu mu` ti.t

My knowledges & opinions:

1. Ba` Hillary Clinton co' ca'i go^'c la` con nha` danh gia', ba`
ddu*o*.c xem nhu* 1 trong nhu*~ng lua^.t su* gio?i nha^'t o*? xu*'
Mi~. Bill Clinton nho*` ca'i the^' va` nho*` ba` Hillary mo*'i co'
ddu*o*.c nhu* nga`y nay.

2. Ba` Nhu thi` ta.m coi nhu* con nha` danh gia' va` co' chu't quye^`n
the^' ddi. Nhu*ng ba` Nhu co' khuye^'t ddie^?m la` khi co' tho*`i
va^.n trong tay nho*` o^ng anh re^? ddu*o*.c Mi~ va` Ba?o DDa.i u?ng
ho^. thi` ba` tro*? ne^n ho^'ng ha'ch va` co' ha.i nhie^`u ngu*o*`i
kha'c nu*~a. -- Xa~ ho^.i mie^`n Nam kho^ng ai u*a gi` ca'i con me.
Nhu na`y...ngoa.i tru*` va`i ke? na^ng bi ba` Nhu tru*.c
tie^'p...hoa(.c gia'ng tie^'p u?ng ho^. che^' ddo^. NgoDinhDiem
tuye^.t ddo^'i.

3. Ba` Thie^.u thi` mie^~n ba`n. ;-))
Ho^`i lu'c la`m me^.nh phu. phu nho*n thi` ba` co' ddi u?y la.o ca'c
thu*o*ng phe^' binh chu't chu't dde^? la`m qua?ng ca'o cho chi'nh
quye^`n.

Nhu*ng ba` Thie^.u no^?i tie^'ng nha^'t la` qua vu. buo^n ba'n ha`ng
cha.p pho^...tu*` ddo^`ng ho^` Rolex cho to*'i lu'a ga.o, ru*o*.u
Martel, Whiskey cognac, v.v.. o*? cu*?a tie^.m ha`ng Vi~nh Long.

Halliuludza` dza` !

;-))))))

>Ti.t ti.t ti.t >>>>>>>>>>>> ???

Dr. Nách

Jun 9, 2011, 10:01:04 PM6/9/11
to communistpa...@googlegroups.com, thanhda...@googlegroups.com
Ne^'u so sa'nh theo kie^?u 1 on 1 giu*~a ba` Clinton va` ba Nhu thi`
kho^ng the^? na`o so sa'nh dduo*.c nhu*ng ne^'u
so theo kie^?u ba` Nhu cu?a 1 quo^'c gia cha^.m tie^'n nhuo*.c tie^?u
vo*'i ba` Clinton cu?a 1 quo^'c gia ta^n tie^'n ga^'p 50 la^`n thi`
co' the^? so sa'nh dduo*.c va? la.i tu*` tha^.p nie^n 60s ma` so vo*'i
tha^.p nie^n 80s che^nh nhau 20 na(m thi` ba` Nhu cu~ng sa'ng gi'a
la('m ddo' chu*'

Qua' tri`nh cu?a ba` Clinton cho gu` co' no^?i tie^'ng ve^` ca'c ca^'u
tru'c va` co* so*? la`m vie^.c cu?a ba` ta nhu*ng va`o tho*`i cho^`ng
la` Clinton la`m Pres. thi` ba` Clinton ta.i sao kho^ng tha`nh co^ng
trong ca'i ta`i cu?a ca'i qua' khu*' a^'y ma` ba` ta failed qua'
nhie^u tho*`i cho^`ng co`n ta.i vi. chi? vi ta`i lanh I would say
that, ta`i lanh no more no less, ba` ta dda~ la`m chu? 1 Lawfirm Corp
ma` khi cho^`ng bu' ze^' nhau vo*'i chi. Lewinsky thi` sao ba` ta
kho^ng ddie^`u ddo^.ng xo'a tra('ng cho cho^`ng ? Nga`y nay cho*` xem
ca'i Condom Weiner no' dai ho*n cau su hay kho^ng nhe' :))))

Frankly speaking, in our VNCH-1 n 2 and to date with VN's history had
shown clearly, VNCH-1 is BEST, the Pres Diem/Nhu died for the country
by his own few bucks TuongTa, Diem stole nothing from the S-VN but
Thieu/Ky

Hallelluzaaa :)

PS: Madame Nhu the widowed, had live in a great life with great
spirit, not compare to Mrs. Kennedy got married with rich tycoon
definitely not for love but money.

.On Jun 9, 6:22 pm, ":))" <bennypo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:01:57 -0700 (PDT), NghiênC?u T?Tu?ng HCM

.> <canhtancachmangd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Thu*a 2 ddo^`ng cha^'y ddo^`ng ra^.n, ba'c Ho^` nha` ta co' no'i
> >"Dde.p chai kho^ng ba(`ng no'i dai"
>
> >Ba` Clinton thi` dduo*.c Obama phong chu*'c, co`n ba` Obama thi` du*.a
> >ho*i ho^i na'ch cu?a o^ng cho^`ng ne^n ca? 2 co' zo'p.
>
> >The^' tho^i. Co`n Obama la`m To^?ng tho^'ng la` zo da^n ba^`u, cha(?ng
> >ca~I co. gi` dduo*.c chu*' ca~I dduo*.c thi` da^n dda~ kho^ng ba^`u
> >roa`i
>
> >Kha` kha` kha` :))))
>
> >PS: Ba` Nhu cu~ng du*.a ho*i cho^`ng va` anh re^? la` o^ng Diem, the^'
> >nhu*ng ba` Nhu va` chO^`ng  cu~ng dda~ la`m thu? la~nh ve^` phong
> >tra`o ThanhNIen ThanhNu CongHoa la` ddu'ng in my opinion Cu~ng nhu*
> >Phong tra`o NhanDan TuVen cu?a NguyenCao Ky`, co`n thi` co' ddo^i lu'c
> >ba` Nhu ddi qua' xa trong pha.m vi ha.n he.p cu?a ba` ta tho*`i 60s
> >ne^n nhie^`u nguo*`i kho^ng thi'ch nhu*ng ba` dda~ ra ngoa.i quo^'c
> >la`m marketing cho VNCH cu~ng gio^'ng nhu*  ba` Madame Chiang Kai-Shec
> >cu?a Taiwan khi xu*a  qua HoaKy` no'i chuye^.n dde^`u la` 1 ddie^`u
> >hay cho 1 Phu. nu*~ VN tho*`i 60s ne^'u so sa'nh vo*'i ba` Thie^.u
> >thi` ba` Thieu mu` ti.t
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

.> My knowledges & opinions:

.> 1. Ba` Hillary Clinton co' ca'i go^'c la` con nha` danh gia', ba`

> ddu*o*.c xem nhu* 1 trong nhu*~ng lua^.t su* gio?i nha^'t o*? xu*'
> Mi~.  Bill Clinton nho*` ca'i the^' va` nho*` ba` Hillary mo*'i co'
> ddu*o*.c nhu* nga`y nay.

.> 2. Ba` Nhu thi` ta.m coi nhu* con nha` danh gia' va` co' chu't

quye^`n
> the^' ddi. Nhu*ng ba` Nhu co' khuye^'t ddie^?m la` khi co' tho*`i
> va^.n trong tay nho*` o^ng anh re^? ddu*o*.c Mi~ va` Ba?o DDa.i u?ng
> ho^. thi` ba` tro*? ne^n ho^'ng ha'ch va` co' ha.i nhie^`u ngu*o*`i
> kha'c nu*~a. -- Xa~ ho^.i mie^`n Nam kho^ng ai u*a gi` ca'i con me.
> Nhu na`y...ngoa.i tru*` va`i ke? na^ng bi ba` Nhu tru*.c
> tie^'p...hoa(.c gia'ng tie^'p u?ng ho^. che^' ddo^. NgoDinhDiem
> tuye^.t ddo^'i.

.> 3. Ba` Thie^.u thi` mie^~n ba`n.  ;-))

:))

Jun 9, 2011, 10:36:11 PM6/9/11
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:01:04 -0700 (PDT), Dr. Nách
<chuyentr...@live.com> wrote:

>Qua' tri`nh cu?a ba` Clinton cho gu` co' no^?i tie^'ng ve^` ca'c ca^'u
>tru'c va` co* so*? la`m vie^.c cu?a ba` ta nhu*ng va`o tho*`i cho^`ng
>la` Clinton la`m Pres. thi` ba` Clinton ta.i sao kho^ng tha`nh co^ng
>trong ca'i ta`i cu?a ca'i qua' khu*' a^'y ma` ba` ta failed qua'
>nhie^u tho*`i cho^`ng co`n ta.i vi. chi? vi ta`i lanh I would say
>that, ta`i lanh no more no less, ba` ta dda~ la`m chu? 1 Lawfirm Corp
>ma` khi cho^`ng bu' ze^' nhau vo*'i chi. Lewinsky thi` sao ba` ta
>kho^ng ddie^`u ddo^.ng xo'a tra('ng cho cho^`ng ? Nga`y nay cho*` xem
>ca'i Condom Weiner no' dai ho*n cau su hay kho^ng nhe' :))))
>
>Frankly speaking, in our VNCH-1 n 2 and to date with VN's history had
>shown clearly, VNCH-1 is BEST, the Pres Diem/Nhu died for the country
>by his own few bucks TuongTa, Diem stole nothing from the S-VN but
>Thieu/Ky
>
>Hallelluzaaa :)

Ngu*o*`i xu*a co' ca^u:

"Gia`u nho*` ba.n sang nho*` vo*." ;-))

JFK, Bill Clinton, Obama, Chiang Kai Shek, Bao Dai (NamPhuong Hoa
Hau)...ta^'t ca? nhu*~ng ngu*o*`i ke^? tre^n ne^'u nhu* ddu*o*.c lo`ng
da^n thi` ta^'t ca? dde^`u nho*` va`o ca'i tu*o*'ng va` ca'ch ddo^'i
xu*?, cu~ng nhu* con ngu*o*`i no'i chung cu?a ca'i me^.nh phu. phu
nha^n vo*. cu?a ho.

(Ba` Obama tu*o8ng ddo^'i la` kho^ng co' khoe khoang va` ba`y
dda(.c...ngoa`i ra ne^'u no'i ve^` tu*o'ng ca'ch...thi` madame Obama
co' tu*o*'ng con khi? ddo^.t gio^'ng nhu* W. Bush (tu*o*'ng
khi?)....cho ne^n ca'i me^.nh cu?a ba` Obama pha?i no'i la` vu*~ng
ho*n cho^`ng. -- President Obama ma` xa ba` Obama ra thi` nhie^`u khi
co' the^? bi. a'm sa't nhu* O^ng Diem & Nhu...khi dde^? ba` Nhu mo^.t
mi`nh ddi ngoa.i quo^'c dde^? doa......cho*i tro` be^u xa^'u Hoa-Ky`.

;-)))

Good day sire !

saint joj

Jun 9, 2011, 10:39:04 PM6/9/11
Kho^ng ba` na`o ho+n -du+.o+c ba` La Chatte, vo+. ca? cu?a Dr Nach !

Cu+' coi ba? -da~ bie^'n Dr Nach tu+` 1 cha`ng -de.p chai tho^ng min -di?n
ngo^. tha`nh 1 o^ng xo+ co+` do+? -die^n -do+? da.i nhu+ the^' na`o
:-))))))

Kho+ kho+ kho+ :-))))))

"NghiênCứu TưTuởng HCM" <canhtanca...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dr. Nách

Jun 9, 2011, 10:51:17 PM6/9/11
Xe-La-Weeee :)))

On Jun 9, 7:39 pm, "saint joj" <jupiter...@gmail.com> wrote:
.> Kho^ng ba` na`o ho+n -du+.o+c ba` La Chatte, vo+. ca? cu?a Dr
Nach !

.> Cu+' coi ba? -da~ bie^'n Dr Nach tu+` 1 cha`ng -de.p chai tho^ng

min -di?n
> ngo^. tha`nh 1 o^ng xo+ co+` do+? -die^n -do+? da.i nhu+ the^' na`o
> :-))))))
>
> Kho+ kho+ kho+  :-))))))

saint joj

Jun 10, 2011, 8:12:16 AM6/10/11

"Dr. Nách" <chuyentr...@live.com> wrote in message
Xe-La-Weeee :)))

yeah, you enjoy it for a moment, you suffer from it all your life.

those alimonies must be a terrible burden to carry, non?

kho+ kho+ kho+ :-)))))))