Seven years after the invasion of Iraq without valid reason: the bad karma may bring down the U.S.

Ben

Mar 5, 2010, 9:31:31 AM3/5/10
From NBC news last night Karl Rowe said that without fear of WMD
Congress would not allow an invasion of Iraq without cause. So
Americans are paying for destroying the lives of the people of Iraq,
$700 bil., hundred thousands of mental and physical disabilities, and
casualties to millions of Iraq citizens. U.S. troops will stay in
combat longer than the Vietnam war. U.S. combat troops in Vietnam
fought 8 years (1965-1973). By financing two wars, the U.S. economy
worsen and becomes fragile. If because of disagreements on Taiwan,
Tibet, or Iran, China placed an economic embargo on U.S., the U.S.
economy would collapse the U.S. would fall into anarchy.
With 100,000 troops tied in Iraq and the false WMD information about
Iraq, U.S. lost its ability and credibility to stop Iran and North
Korea who are producing REAL nuclear weapons and long range missiles.
If nuclear weapons produced in Iran and North Korea were bought by by
terrorist groups to destroy cities in the U.S. this is a bad
consequence.
The U.S. has its Achile heels and it is very vulnerable today.

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/108901/death-of-am...
'Death of American Capitalism:' The 10 Final Scenes
by Paul B. Farrell
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Commentary: Munger warns 2012 is our tipping point on 'road to ruin'

Good news, Americans are "downbeat about today. Upbeat about
tomorrow," says the latest USA Today/Gallup Poll. "Americans feel
battered by hard times, record home foreclosures, stubbornly high
unemployment rates and war."

And yes, we are "fed up with Washington and convinced more than 3 to 1
that the nation is heading in the wrong direction," yet there's
"confidence that there will be better times ahead, that the classic
American dream endures and hasn't been extinguished. It's not even at
its low ebb." Why? Because we're in denial!

Do Main Street's 95 million investors know something Warren Buffett's
long-time partner, Charlie Munger, doesn't know? Munger is warning us
"It's Over" for America. Yes, "o-v-e-r," America's in decline, at the
end-of-days, coming to "financial ruin," says Munger.
Plot Notes: Warning, America Is On a 'Road to Financial Ruin'

Turns out that like Buffett, whose tales we detailed earlier, Munger's
a good storyteller. His parable, "Basically It's Over: A parable about
how one nation came to financial ruin," appeared in Slate magazine.
Clearly he's warning about the end of capitalism, the end of
democracy, the coming end of America.

In his parable Munger calls America "Basicland … rich in all nature's
bounty." In our recasting it as a drama, we'll use "America" rather
than "Basicland" in the narrative to drive home the full impact of
Munger's powerful message.

Bert Hyman

Mar 5, 2010, 9:46:18 AM3/5/10
In news:e3619999-417f-45f2...@g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com
Ben <pb5...@gmail.com> wrote:

> With 100,000 troops tied in Iraq and the false WMD information about
> Iraq, U.S. lost its ability and credibility to stop Iran and North
> Korea who are producing REAL nuclear weapons and long range missiles.

And the rest of the world is incapable of doing anything at all without
the US holding its collective hand?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Ben

Mar 5, 2010, 9:58:55 AM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 8:46 am, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
> Innews:e3619999-417f-45f2...@g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com
> Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com

The phenomenon is called "war fatigue", "WMD accusation fatigue", or
"crying wolf syndrome".

Nigel Brooks

Mar 5, 2010, 11:50:17 AM3/5/10

"Ben" <pb5...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No it's not Ben old buddy.

It is called "hiding head in the sand appeasement" syndrome.

In the past hundred or so years, most of the world has looked on and done
nothing while dictatorships, fascist and totalitarian regimes have sought to
impose their will on their citizens and their neighbors. The world has
turned away while nations have engaged in genocide against those who they
deemed unworthy of existence.

Those nations which are directly effected by the impending development of
nuclear arsenals in North Korea and Iran do not have the balls to do
anything about it. Yet they secretly hope that the US, the UK, and Israel
will act.

Message has been deleted

Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Mar 5, 2010, 2:58:13 PM3/5/10
Bert Hyman wrote:
> In news:e3619999-417f-45f2...@g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com
> Ben <pb5...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>With 100,000 troops tied in Iraq and the false WMD information about
>>Iraq, U.S. lost its ability and credibility to stop Iran and North
>>Korea who are producing REAL nuclear weapons and long range missiles.
>

> And the rest of the world is incapable of doing anything at all without
> the US holding its collective hand?

Korea did not have nuclear bombs before the U.S. decided to thumb it's nose at the world.
;-)

--
Each person has an individual responsibility to determine if his actions are moral, and
no government or army may ever take that responsibility away.

definition:
murder - the unjustifiable and intentional killing of people, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Mar 5, 2010, 2:59:38 PM3/5/10

>>It is called "hiding head in the sand appeasement" syndrome.

ah...the old "appeasement" canard...you think war should be a last resort? you're an "appeaser"...

Bert Hyman

Mar 5, 2010, 3:51:13 PM3/5/10
In news:kcydnb5BUpHI_wzW...@supernews.com "Dr. Vincent Quin,
Ph.D." <dr...@coldine.edu> wrote:

> ;-)

What?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bert Hyman

Mar 5, 2010, 7:19:51 PM3/5/10
In news:s813p55pbg89qmft3...@4ax.com Johannes von Ebersdorf
<eber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The world would be a much better place had the USA never existed.

Well, you just hop in your wayback machine and fix that.

Let us know how it works out for you.

[Newsgroups restored]

Ordie55

Mar 5, 2010, 7:51:35 PM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 7:19 pm, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
> Innews:s813p55pbg89qmft3...@4ax.comJohannes von Ebersdorf

> <ebersd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The world would be a much better place had the USA never existed.
>
> Well, you just hop in your wayback machine and fix that.
>
> Let us know how it works out for you.
>
> [Newsgroups restored]
>
> --
> Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com

"The world would be a much better place had the USA never existed."

So we would all be better off as Goose Stepping Nazis speaking Kraut?

No Thank Ya!

This sounds like an Ignorant Pvt Troll Quin sock!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Marcus Aurelius

Mar 6, 2010, 10:18:33 PM3/6/10
In Vietnam, we had a saying: "What goes around, comes around." (Bad
Karma).Which, of course, corresponds with the title of the original
post.
It applies to the current illegal, criminal, and aggressive wars in
Iraq and Afghanistan.
God's Wrath will continue to wreak it's revenge on those who have
instituted these wars. Unfortunately, the American people will
continue to suffer economic, political, and social turmoil because of
the same and God's Wrath. God's wrath is real and not imaginary!
End the current illegal, criminal, and aggressive wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan but support the returning veterans!

Nothing is more essential, than that permanent, inveterate antipathies
against particular Nations, and passionate attachments for others,
should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable
feelings towards all should be cultivated. The Nation, which indulges
towards another an habitual hatred, or an habitual fondness, is in
some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its
affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its
duty and its interest. Antipathy in one nation against another
disposes each more readily to offer insult and injury, to lay hold of
slight causes of umbrage, and to be haughty and intractable, when
accidental or trifling occasions of dispute occur. Hence frequent
collisions, obstinate, envenomed, and bloody contests.
• Real Patriots, who may resist the intrigues of the favourite, are
liable to become suspected and odious; while its tools and dupes usurp
the applause and confidence of the people, to surrender their
interests. (From President George Washington’s “Farewell Address.”)

William Boyd

Mar 6, 2010, 10:24:55 PM3/6/10
Marcus Aurelius wrote:
> In Vietnam, we had a saying: "What goes around, comes around." (Bad
> Karma).Which, of course, corresponds with the title of the original
> post.
> It applies to the current illegal, criminal, and aggressive wars in
> Iraq and Afghanistan.
> God's Wrath will continue to wreak it's revenge on those who have
> instituted these wars. Unfortunately, the American people will
> continue to suffer economic, political, and social turmoil because of
> the same and God's Wrath. God's wrath is real and not imaginary!
> End the current illegal, criminal, and aggressive wars in Iraq and
> Afghanistan but support the returning veterans!
>
> Nothing is more essential, than that permanent, inveterate antipathies
> against particular Nations, and passionate attachments for others,
> should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable
> feelings towards all should be cultivated. The Nation, which indulges
> towards another an habitual hatred, or an habitual fondness, is in
> some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its
> affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its
> duty and its interest. Antipathy in one nation against another
> disposes each more readily to offer insult and injury, to lay hold of
> slight causes of umbrage, and to be haughty and intractable, when
> accidental or trifling occasions of dispute occur. Hence frequent
> collisions, obstinate, envenomed, and bloody contests.
> � Real Patriots, who may resist the intrigues of the favourite, are

> liable to become suspected and odious; while its tools and dupes usurp
> the applause and confidence of the people, to surrender their
> interests. (From President George Washington�s �Farewell Address.�)

You really should take your meds on schedule.
Fight the weirdos over there rather than they come over here and we
still have to fight them.

--
BILL P.
&

I Have been to places and done
things that the average man has
only dreamed of.

Posted by HOPPIE, 30 Years Active Duty ,11 Campaigns Vietnam
Life Member; Am.Lgn,DAV,VFW,AFSA,VVA. 100%DAV

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Mar 7, 2010, 6:00:54 AM3/7/10
On Mar 5, 9:46 am, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
> Innews:e3619999-417f-45f2...@g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com
> Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com

US is a collective pile of capitalist shit Reagan hated americans
freedom.

Exterminate the republican party

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Mar 7, 2010, 6:09:39 AM3/7/10

Bullshit.
US UK and Israel are three of the most guilty countries of creating
genocide while hiding acting like they are not. Stinking capitalist
CIA agents have been instigating chaos.
Exteminate Israel and you will have peace.

God is a piece of shit

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Mar 7, 2010, 6:12:58 AM3/7/10
On Mar 5, 2:58 pm, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <d...@coldine.edu> wrote:
> Bert Hyman wrote:
> > Innews:e3619999-417f-45f2...@g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com

US is evil. We need to eliminate god from the courtroom and money.
Before religious government we were a righteous country my ancestors
began in 1776.

Now I have a better chance at getting a lobotomy than having the
monitoring device removed from my back the Reagan administration stuck
there when they abducted me in 1982.

God is a piece of slimy capitalist shit

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Mar 7, 2010, 6:15:01 AM3/7/10
On Mar 5, 3:51 pm, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
> Innews:kcydnb5BUpHI_wzW...@supernews.com"Dr. Vincent Quin,

> Ph.D." <d...@coldine.edu> wrote:
> > ;-)
>
> What?
>
> --
> Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com

We need civil war to get rid of the god damned medical mafia quacks.
Congress is the enemy.

Exterminate god god dammit

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Mar 7, 2010, 6:18:30 AM3/7/10
On Mar 5, 7:51 pm, Ordie55 <ordi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 5, 7:19 pm, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
>
> > Innews:s813p55pbg89qmft3...@4ax.comJohannesvon Ebersdorf

> > <ebersd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > The world would be a much better place had the USA never existed.
>
> > Well, you just hop in your wayback machine and fix that.
>
> > Let us know how it works out for you.
>
> > [Newsgroups restored]
>
> > --
> > Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com
>
> "The world would be a much better place had the USA never existed."
> So we would all be better off as Goose Stepping Nazis speaking Kraut?
>
> No Thank Ya!
>
> This sounds like an Ignorant Pvt Troll Quin sock!

Abraham Lincoln had no intention of stopping slavery in the slave
states.

god is a piece of shit

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Mar 7, 2010, 6:19:11 AM3/7/10

You were supposed to die for my freedom.

Exterminate god god dammit

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Mar 7, 2010, 6:21:22 AM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 3:21 am, Mark <markrealmilitaryreti...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Oh you are so full of shit they can smell you all the way in France.
> God will continue to bless America for showing leadership and ridding
> the world of demons like Adolph Hitler and Saddam Hussein. I support
> Barrack Hussein Obama's war in Afghanistan. It is about the only thing
> he has done right so far even though we had soldiers dying while he
> took his time making a decision. I don't support the skimpy raises he
> gave the troops. I am glad he finally admitted Bush and Cheney were
> correct and that he will use military tribunals afterall.
>
> I always found it funny that over a year after he takes office he
> still claims he inherited a deficit from Bush even though the
> Democrats controlled Congress during Bush's second term. Pelosi
> controlled the purse strings, so he should be pointing fingers at her.
> I think those idiots who voted for him which they could change their
> vote. Well at least they smartened up and voted Scott Brown to replace
> that fat old Kennedy. He was the one that left that young girl to
> drown and didn't even report it until the next day. He was a fat
> coward. General Patton would have slapped his ass silly.
>
> Mark

US jew military is a bunch of spineless pussies

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Mar 7, 2010, 6:23:03 AM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 3:24 am, Mark <markrealmilitaryreti...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> You can't reason with people who posts bullshit like he has done. He
> would rather we allow Hitler and Saddam to continue their slaughter of
> God's little children. The devil works through assholes like him. He
> never served so what does he know about the military anyway? Not a
> damn thing. I think it was just another one of Daryl's socks. They
> have a certain odor to them.
>
> Mark

> >You really should take your meds on schedule.
> >Fight the weirdos over there rather than they come over here and we
> >still have to fight them.

We do not need deluded psychopaths hallucinating angels and ghosts
trained by pussies in the US military dictating to the rest of the
world they are not religious.

Exterminate the health care mafia

Hermann

Mar 7, 2010, 7:14:29 AM3/7/10

You really should take that up with the Jews there in Miami.

Hermann

Mar 7, 2010, 7:15:50 AM3/7/10

So you got fired from McDonalds today and are a bit out of sorts?

Nigel Brooks

Mar 7, 2010, 11:36:03 AM3/7/10

"Hiccum Blurpaedius" <hic...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Might I respectfully suggest to you that your defamatory commentary in a
public forum could possibly subject you to extreme sanctions from not only
the governments of the United States of America, the United Kingdom of Great
Britain and Northern Ireland, the State of Israel, but also from those many
religions which believe in a Supreme Being.

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes for all the tea in China.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ben

Mar 9, 2010, 9:29:58 AM3/9/10
On Mar 5, 8:31 am, Ben <pb5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> By financing two wars, the U.S. economy
> worsen and becomes fragile. If because of disagreements on Taiwan,
> Tibet, or Iran, China  placed an economic embargo on U.S., the  U.S.
> economy would collapse the U.S. would fall into anarchy.

Actually some U.S. officials expressed concerns that China may
retaliate U.S. over disagreement about Taiwan and Tibet to Chinese
government and here are what they said (they could use it to blackmail
the U.S. in the future):
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/China-US-assets-should-not-be-apf-4061210331.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=3&asset=&ccode=
China: US assets should not be 'politicized'
China tries to ease US concern over impact of debt holdings, saying
matter not political
<cut>
He was responding to a question about concerns among some American
lawmakers that Beijing's holdings of U.S. debt pose a political threat
to the United States.

"China is a responsible investor and we fully believe such investments
can be mutually beneficial," Yi said.

China's $2.4 trillion in foreign reserves are the world's largest and
their management is closely watched by financial markets, especially
as governments raise money for stimulus and struggling companies look
for investment.

China is the biggest foreign owner of U.S. government debt and some
American commentators have suggested it might abruptly sell Treasurys
to express anger over Tibet, Taiwan or other strains. Beijing has
never publicly threatened such a move, which would be expensive and
could hurt China by causing problems in a key export market.

Mark Test

Mar 9, 2010, 9:40:43 AM3/9/10

> On Mar 5, 8:31 am, Ben <pb5...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> By financing two wars, the U.S. economy
>> worsen and becomes fragile. If because of disagreements on Taiwan,
>> Tibet, or Iran, China placed an economic embargo on U.S., the U.S.
>> economy would collapse the U.S. would fall into anarchy.
>
> Actually some U.S. officials expressed concerns that China may
> retaliate U.S. over disagreement about Taiwan and Tibet to Chinese
> government and here are what they said (they could use it to blackmail
> the U.S. in the future):
> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/China-US-assets-should-not-be-apf-4061210331.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=3&asset=&ccode=
> China: US assets should not be 'politicized'
> China tries to ease US concern over impact of debt holdings, saying
> matter not political
> <cut>
IIRC it was recently reported that the Chinese military suggested
just that...use the US debt they hold to influence our
policy regarding Taiwan.

> He was responding to a question about concerns among some American
> lawmakers that Beijing's holdings of U.S. debt pose a political threat
> to the United States.
>
> "China is a responsible investor and we fully believe such investments
> can be mutually beneficial," Yi said.
>
> China's $2.4 trillion in foreign reserves are the world's largest and
> their management is closely watched by financial markets, especially
> as governments raise money for stimulus and struggling companies look
> for investment.
>
> China is the biggest foreign owner of U.S. government debt and some
> American commentators have suggested it might abruptly sell Treasurys
> to express anger over Tibet, Taiwan or other strains. Beijing has
> never publicly threatened such a move, which would be expensive and
> could hurt China by causing problems in a key export market.

IIRC, they recently sold some 50 billion dollars worth of t-bills,
making Japan our number one holder of debt.

Mark

Jack Linthicum

Mar 9, 2010, 9:54:22 AM3/9/10
On Mar 9, 9:40 am, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Ben" <pb5...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:305e3441-75be-480f...@k17g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...> On Mar 5, 8:31 am, Ben <pb5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> By financing two wars, the U.S. economy
> >> worsen and becomes fragile. If because of disagreements on Taiwan,
> >> Tibet, or Iran, China  placed an economic embargo on U.S., the  U.S.
> >> economy would collapse the U.S. would fall into anarchy.
>
> > Actually some U.S. officials expressed concerns that China may
> > retaliate U.S. over disagreement about Taiwan and Tibet to Chinese
> > government and here are what they said (they could use it to blackmail
> > the U.S. in the future):
> >http://finance.yahoo.com/news/China-US-assets-should-not-be-apf-40612...

> > China: US assets should not be 'politicized'
> > China tries to ease US concern over impact of debt holdings, saying
> > matter not political
> > <cut>
>
> IIRC it was recently reported that the Chinese military suggested
> just that...use the US debt they hold to influence our
> policy regarding Taiwan.
>

> > He was responding to a question about concerns among some American
> > lawmakers that Beijing's holdings of U.S. debt pose a political threat
> > to the United States.
>
> > "China is a responsible investor and we fully believe such investments
> > can be mutually beneficial," Yi said.
>
> > China's $2.4 trillion in foreign reserves are the world's largest and
> > their management is closely watched by financial markets, especially
> > as governments raise money for stimulus and struggling companies look
> > for investment.
>
> > China is the biggest foreign owner of U.S. government debt and some
> > American commentators have suggested it might abruptly sell Treasurys
> > to express anger over Tibet, Taiwan or other strains. Beijing has
> > never publicly threatened such a move, which would be expensive and
> > could hurt China by causing problems in a key export market.
>
> IIRC, they recently sold some 50 billion dollars worth of t-bills,
> making Japan our number one holder of debt.
>
> Mark

$34.2B

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/49639438-1b21-11df-953f-00144feab49a.html

Mark Test

Mar 10, 2010, 12:57:15 AM3/10/10
"Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Only 34.2B....thanks for the fact check.

Jack Linthicum

Mar 10, 2010, 5:38:43 AM3/10/10
On Mar 10, 12:57 am, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jack Linthicum" <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

A billion here a billion there pretty soon it adds up to real money