Truth Gold and diamonds , can all be tested , it matters not what you think , they can and must be tested to establish their true value ,

1 view

kangarooistan

Jun 14, 2008, 3:30:26 PM6/14/08
Truth , Gold and diamonds can all be tested and it can be proven
beyond all doubt
they are the real thing , it really matters not what you or I think or
want to believe , real gold and real diamonds ,and real truth can and
happily stands after all
tests ,truth is more valuable than either gold or diamonds

It it a proven fact that adding iron to the sea will cure global
warming and increase fish catches

Thats why so many experts and business people are horrified , as they
slowly accept that the people can themselves add old tin cans to the
sea and the value of all food will crash in a few years as the 97% of
the worlds waters , the oceans , bought into full production and the
ruling elites
lose their last weapon of mass destruction

Why try and feed the world on the 1% of the worlds water that is fresh
on land while ignoring the 97% that is in the sea , that is mostly
devoid of all iron now we stop most rivers that used to carry iron
into the sea

Adding Iron to the sea will cure global warming and increase the fish
catch 100 times over will cure global warming , thats why the
capitalists
desperately want it silenced , or the public will discover that they
can simply add their used " tin Food cans " to the sea , and cure
global warming

AND also increase fish catch 100 times over all at nil cost

They will NEVER let this be known
They will do all in their power to sell their very very expensive
cures that will kill millions but make the capitalists filthy rich

Iron fertilization occurs every time it rains at Lake Eyre and Whyalla
in South Australia , both team with life after heavy rains wash vast
anmoiunts of iron into the waters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Eyre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whyalla,_South_Australia

Please repost this ASAP to all your friends , the people of Port
Lincoln want me silenced ASAP , as they know how much iron helps
them , they make millions sellin prawns and fish that breed downstream
from Whyalla iron inflows , you can make millions just like they do by
adding iron to the sea
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Lincoln,_South_Australia

If iron is bad for oceans , how come Port Lincoln gets vast amounts of
iron , yet has Australias LARGEST fishing fleet ?????

Home of Australia's largest commercial fishing fleet[citation needed],
Port Lincoln now has a thriving aquaculture industry that farms the
following species: kingfish, abalone, mussels, oysters, and
experimental farming in seahorses and spiny lobsters. Before the
advent of aquaculture, the main fishing was for Southern Bluefin tuna.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Lincoln,_South_Australia

Look at the carbon / limestone/ calcium carbonate , , built up over
millions of years
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Australian_Bight

Simply add your tin cans to the sea out at about 30 feet of water
where they wont hurt anybody and watch , it works , it will grow many
many kg of prawns / shrimp or fish that eat them , for every tin can
you add , global warming could be cured for free, in 4 weeks time ,
a, if everybody added one kg of tin cans to the sea ,another 4 or 8
weeks and we could never eat a fraction of the extra fish

DEMAND the same amount of iron as Port Lincoln gets in their sea
waters

DEMAND it, and save 16,000 children from starving to death every day
http://images.google.com.au/images?q=port%20lincoln&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8...

kangarooistan
=============

Please repost this ASAP every where you can
The 2002 United States-funded SOFeX experiment did show that more
carbon was exported into deeper waters below the fertilized ocean
patch, WHOI marine biochemist Ken Buesseler and colleagues reported.
And unpublished results from the 2004 European EIFeX experiment showed
levels of carbon sequestration that were far higher and far deeper
(all the way to the seafloor) than previously observed—but this
occurred only in the final days of monitoring, Victor Smetacek of the
Alfred Wegener Institute in Germany told participants at the WHOI
conference.

Philip Boyd of the New Zealand National Institute for Water and
Atmospheric Research summarized the 12 experiments at an ocean iron
fertilization conference convened at Woods Hole Oceanographic
Institution (WHOI) in September 2007 and in an article in Science
magazine earlier last year. Four took place in the northwest Pacific,
two were in the equatorial Pacific, and six were in the Southern
Ocean. All 12 reported up to 15-fold increases in the chlorophyll
content of surface waters. (Chlorophyll is the sunlight-capturing
molecule in photosynthesis and is often measured in lieu of actual
plankton counts.)

Only a tiny fraction of the carbon drawn down by blooms sinks from the
surface into deeper waters, where it is sequestered from the
atmosphere. Estimates of the tonnage of carbon sequestered (measured
at 200 meters depth) per ton of iron added hover around 200 to 1, a
far cry from early experiments in laboratory beakers that yielded
estimates around 100,000 to 1, Boyd said.

But those may be underestimates. Although scientists have spent up to
several weeks monitoring blooms after iron addition, ship schedules
and budgets have usually prevented them from monitoring long enough,
or deep enough, to obtain good measurements of “export efficiency”—the
proportion of carbon that sinks from the surface into deeper waters.

The 2002 United States-funded SOFeX experiment did show that more
carbon was exported into deeper waters below the fertilized ocean
patch, WHOI marine biochemist Ken Buesseler and colleagues reported.
And unpublished results from the 2004 European EIFeX experiment showed
levels of carbon sequestration that were far higher and far deeper
(all the way to the seafloor) than previously observed—but this
occurred only in the final days of monitoring, Victor Smetacek of the
Alfred Wegener Institute in Germany told participants at the WHOI
conference.
---------------
There is the chance that the overall increase in food supply could
improve the state of the oceans. Fish stocks, many of which have been
suffering from decades of overfishing, might actually improve—an
outcome that some private companies are banking on.
Two major, intertwined uncertainties still hang over the issue of iron
fertilization’s effects. First is the question of how big an iron
addition can be without causing environmental damage

. No ill effects have yet been observed after 12 small-scale
experiments, and even the larger experiments now under consideration
are still likely to have their effects dissipated in the oceans’
vastness.

So for some, the answer to this question is to gradually scale up.
“This is an incremental thing,” Watson said. “If you start to see that
it’s going wrong, then you can roll back. Taking the first step does
not inevitably mean that you have to go the whole road.”

Despite philosophical differences of opinion about how much could ever
be known, the prospect of new, carefully monitored research
experiments seemed acceptable to many at the WHOI conference. In
proposing such an approach, Margaret Leinen, chief science officer of
the firm Climos, compared small-scale iron fertilization with wind-
farm construction, citing models that predict drastic effects on
rainfall should wind farms be built throughout the Northern
Hemisphere.

“We know [wind farms] have this intended consequence of removing
kinetic energy from the atmosphere, and we know from modeling that
there could be a negative consequence if they were deployed at the
maximum possible level,” Leinen said, acknowledging that no one is
proposing wind farms on such a scale. “I think [iron fertilization] is
on a similar road.

http://www.whoi.edu/oceanus/viewArticle.do?id=35609&sectionid=1000 g

Kangarootedstan

Jun 14, 2008, 4:19:55 PM6/14/08
GERMAN SUPER BABY

reply posted on 6-1-2006 @ 09:15 AM by Kangarooistan man

G'day.

Not really adding much to the conversation, but my father and I both have
the "superbaby" mutation. severe myostatin deficiency. My father's bones are
near unbreakable and he became locally famous after lifting a minivan.

His strength is comparable to between 3 and 5 normal men and his strength
peaked at about the age of 40. His brother Joseph is suspected of having the
mutation aswell.

Our muscles grow at incredible rates, but dont grow much larger. The muscle
fibre packs tightly- so tightly in fact that they tear under their own
strength, causing us to suddenly collapse for no apparrent reason with
massive muscle tears.

We have body fat of >1% and abnormal muscle definition.

You talk of this german baby as if he is the strongest of us.my father once
jokingly held a washing machine in his outstretched arm, obviously
considerably more than this 10 lb from the 4 yr old.

I don't know what we are really capable of, but I can tell you from
experience that myostatin deficiency is not always a benefit. The constant
pain from muscle growth and the inevitable tears that follow are horrendous
and it is suspected that the huge muscle mass presses on our blood vessels,
forcing blood pressure up and making our hearts less effective.

--------------------------------

Wow Kangarooistan man, thanks for the personal insight. I hope you find our
other forums intersesting too. You said that the muscles aren't necessarily
bigger, they just can form very quickly?

Do you and your dad weight train, or would it be too much?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread116459/pg1

kangarooistan

Jun 14, 2008, 9:50:09 PM6/14/08

kangarooistan

Jun 15, 2008, 7:21:46 AM6/15/08

.

> Adding Iron to the sea will cure global warming and increase the fish
> catch 100 times over will cure global warming , thats why the
> capitalists
> desperately want it silenced , or the public will discover that they
> can simply add their used " tin Food cans " to the sea , and cure
> global warming
>
> AND also increase fish catch 100 times over all at nil cost

Truckies plucked from floods
r Mail, Australia - 58 minutes ago
A QUEENSLAND truck driver is one of two who has to be rescued from the
roof of their rigs in raging floodwaters in Western Australia.

Watch this flood for 3 months ,as a massive " iron fertilization " of
sea water ...

You too will then KNOW how to save the world from global warming AND
food shortage

kangarooistan
==========
This is just breaking news , I will try and find the follow up stories
and post them

I know what will happen

The extra iron enters the sea and a vast algae bloom attracts vast
amounts of giant sea creatures as they vacuum up vast amounts of algae
prawns and other life
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningaloo_Marine_Park
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_shark
Distribution and habitat

The whale shark inhabits the world's tropical and warm-temperate
oceans. While thought to be primarily pelagic, seasonal feeding
aggregations of the sharks occur at several coastal sites such as
Ningaloo Reef in Western Australia;
WATCH THIS VAST IRON FERTILIZATION EVENT

River rescue praise
Updated: 19:40, Sunday June 15, 2008

A cattle farmer is being praised for his actions after performing a
dangerous rescue in Western Australia's Pilbara region.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilbara

Geoff Mills saved two truck drivers trapped in rising flood waters,
using his jet ski.

The drivers had tried to cross a swollen river at night near Marble
Bar, when they hit the wall of water.

The 45 and 48 year old drivers were stranded for seven hours in the
torrent.

'The flood waters were swirling around the trailer and there were
whirl pools,' said rescuer Geoff Mills.

The rescue effort was hampered by the increasingly dangerous waters,
with the first truck driver falling off the jet ski.

'The jet ski rolled on its side and disappeared, the water pushed it
up (against the side of the truck),' said Geoff Mills of the attempt
to rescue the second driver.

The two men were airlifted to hospital suffering mild hypothermia.
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/article.aspx?id=241544

Kangarootedstan

Jun 15, 2008, 4:15:13 PM6/15/08