When Bill Clinton was president...

raykeller

May 19, 2016, 5:03:50 PM5/19/16

When Bill Clinton was president...

Know anyone who is still considering Hillary as presidential material?
They need to read this!

If you're under 50 read this and if you're not, share it with someone whoÂ
is.

If you're over 50, you lived through it, so share it with those under 50.

Amazing to me how much I had forgotten!

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authorityÂ
over a health care reform. Even after threats and intimidation, sheÂ
couldn't even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiascoÂ
cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies,Â
promotion, and other efforts.

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female
attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood -
both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration.

Next she chose Janet Reno - husband Bill described her selection as myÂ
worst mistake. Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gasÂ
David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, TexasÂ
resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.

Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the CivilÂ
Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a good littleÂ
probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier's radical views, her name had
to be withdrawn from consideration.

Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more
recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice
Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for
the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison,
Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.*

Many younger votes will have no knowledge of "Travelgate. Hillary wanted to
award unfettered travel contracts to* *Clinton friend Harry Thompson - and
the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them
reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them
their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month
investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and
that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury
acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours.

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend aÂ
close Clinton* friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of
White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improperÂ
access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and theÂ
widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and theÂ
president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge
of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBIÂ closed its
White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven
presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexualÂ
harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of theÂ
bimbo eruption and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions inÂ
the debacle were:

She urged** her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After theÂ
Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones. She refused to release the
Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special
Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's
investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about* *and
later admitting his affairs.

Hillary's devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice
law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury and then his subsequentÂ
impeachment by the House of Representatives.

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice duringÂ
the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have noÂ
recollection," and "I don't know" a total of 56 times while under oath.

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated
$200,000 in White House historic furniture, china, and artwork that she had
stolen.

What a swell party - ready for another four or eight years of this type of
low-life mess?

Now we are exposed to the destruction of possibly incriminating emailsÂ
while Hillary was Secretary of State and the "pay to play" schemes of the
Clinton Foundation - we have no idea what shoe will fall next. But to her
loyal fans - "what difference between does it make?
There is more too and it's all in the public record

jane.playne

May 19, 2016, 5:20:58 PM5/19/16
.

And don't forget about the LOST Rose Law Firm billing records.
After nearly two years of searches and subpoenas, the White House said
this evening that it had unexpectedly discovered copies of missing
documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton's law firm that describe her work
for a failing savings and loan association in the 1980's.

These "newly discovered" documents were "discovered" at the White House
4 days after statute of limitations expired for a variety of civil
lawsuits that may be brought against professionals who fraudulently
advised corrupt savings associations.

These newly discovered documents are copies of billing records from the
Rose firm, where Mrs. Clinton helped represent Madison Guaranty, a
savings and loan run by James B. McDougal, the Clintons' business
partner in the Whitewater land venture.

Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show

May 19, 2016, 8:46:51 PM5/19/16
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Thu, 19 May 2016 14:03:45 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:

>Know anyone who is still considering Hillary as presidential material?
>They need to read this!

Three reasons to vote for Hillary:

1) She isn't Ted Cruz.

2) She's not Donald Trump.

3) two outta three ain't bad.

wakal...@yahoo.com.sg

May 19, 2016, 9:11:12 PM5/19/16
Hillary Clinton has only a single, all-purpose policy for all issues in all domestic and foreign affairs. Her policy: say and do what it takes to get the votes.

Wakalukong

Just Wondering

May 20, 2016, 2:25:20 AM5/20/16
Booger's Pandemonium wrote:
> raykeller wrote:
>
>> Know anyone who is still considering Hillary as
>> presidential material? They need to read this!
>
> Three reasons to vote for Hillary:
> 1) She isn't Ted Cruz.
> 2) She's not Donald Trump.
> 3) two outta three ain't bad.

One reason NOT to vote for Hillary:
1) She is Hillary Clinton.

jane.playne

May 20, 2016, 12:50:23 PM5/20/16
.

I forgot to include the citation. Here is an article from the era.

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/06/us/elusive-papers-of-law-firm-are-found-at-white-house.html?pagewanted=all

Frank

May 20, 2016, 1:30:53 PM5/20/16
Someone pointed out that if she gets elected we will have sunk to the
bottom level of being a banana republic.

gj

May 20, 2016, 2:51:40 PM5/20/16
On Fri, 20 May 2016 13:30:49 -0400, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:

>Someone pointed out that if she gets elected we will have sunk to the
>bottom level of being a banana republic.

I've that about both candidates, and they're both right.

-GJ 2.1

Frank

May 20, 2016, 3:00:42 PM5/20/16
Don't vote, stay home, say hello to President Hillary.

I remember when a friend said there was no difference between McCain and
Obama and he was staying home. He does not like to be reminded of this.

rbowman

May 20, 2016, 8:34:21 PM5/20/16
On 05/20/2016 11:30 AM, Frank wrote:

> Someone pointed out that if she gets elected we will have sunk to the
> bottom level of being a banana republic.

She has experience in running banana republics. She stage managed the
coup in Honduras. The resulting chaos caused a bump in illegal
immigration from Honduras and neighboring countries to the US where she
greeted them with open arms. Even the lefties can't stomach her lies
about that.

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/4/13/shes_baldly_lying_dana_frank_responds

rbowman

May 20, 2016, 8:36:07 PM5/20/16
On 05/20/2016 01:00 PM, Frank wrote:
> I remember when a friend said there was no difference between McCain and
> Obama and he was staying home.

He was wrong. Obama is merely incompetent not senile to boot.

Just Wondering

May 20, 2016, 8:50:23 PM5/20/16
On 5/20/2016 6:35 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 05/20/2016 11:30 AM, Frank wrote:
>>
>> Someone pointed out that if she gets elected we will have sunk to the
>> bottom level of being a banana republic.
>
> She has experience in running banana republics. She stage managed the
> coup in Honduras. The resulting chaos caused a bump in illegal
> immigration from Honduras and neighboring countries to the US where she
> greeted them with open arms. Even the lefties can't stomach her lies
> about that.

There's a huge difference between staging a coup and presiding over the
U.S. executive branch.

wakal...@yahoo.com.sg

May 20, 2016, 9:23:31 PM5/20/16
What's the difference between Hillary Clinton staging a coup and presiding over the US executive branch? No difference.

Wakalukong

Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show

May 20, 2016, 9:23:34 PM5/20/16
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Fri, 20 May 2016 13:30:49 -0400, in talk.politics.guns Frank
<"frank "@frank.net> wrote:

>Someone pointed out that if she gets elected we will have sunk to the
>bottom level of being a banana republic.

We're fucked either way. Gun-loon-wise, Trump is a big favorite, of
course. All of the minorities, all of the queers, and most of the
women will vote solidly Hillary. Lots of us think she's bad... well,
no... we think she's *very* bad news; however, Trump is worse. I'd
sooner eat a bug as vote for Clinton... pass the Tobasco, please.
(It's easier if you break their legs off first!)

Jones

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 20, 2016, 9:26:56 PM5/20/16
On Fri, 20 May 2016 20:23:34 -0500, Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium
Shadow Show <¡Jo...@fubahor.com> wrote:

>X-NO-IDIOTS
>
>On Fri, 20 May 2016 13:30:49 -0400, in talk.politics.guns Frank
><"frank "@frank.net> wrote:
>
>>Someone pointed out that if she gets elected we will have sunk to the
>>bottom level of being a banana republic.
>
>We're fucked either way. Gun-loon-wise, Trump is a big favorite, of
>course. All of the minorities, all of the queers, and most of the
>women will vote solidly Hillary.

YouTube personality Kyle Kittleson is shaking up the lesbian, gay,
bisexual and transgender (LGBT) blogosphere by expressing his support
for Donald Trump — and “not in an ironic way,” either.

Once again, you're wrong. But then, you're a bigot for thinking all
gay people would vote the same.

rbowman

May 21, 2016, 1:13:42 AM5/21/16
On 05/20/2016 08:03 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> McCain made a speech here two days ago. If he's re-elected he will
> repeal 0bamaCare.
>
> Good God, John, how long are you going to keep flogging that horse?

http://thehill.com/latino/280524-mccain-campaign-blocks-mccain-ad-on-youtube

Old John wishes some of those damn horses would just die. First we have
complete the danged fence. Then he joined the Gang of Eight with such
stellar companions as Chuckie Schumer and Little Marco to give the
illegals a hearty welcome. Now he bitches about Trump talking about
illegal murderers and home invaders. He's almost as fast on his feet as
Hillary.

rbowman

May 21, 2016, 1:17:49 AM5/21/16
On 05/20/2016 07:23 PM, Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show wrote:
> All of the minorities, all of the queers, and most of the
> women will vote solidly Hillary.

Not being any of the above...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPYe15s6sE8

Gunner Asch

May 21, 2016, 3:27:32 AM5/21/16
So those are 2 good reasons not to vote for her. I thought you were
trying for reasons TO vote for her? Wassupwidat?

Gunner Asch

May 21, 2016, 3:27:50 AM5/21/16
^5 !!!

Gunner Asch

May 21, 2016, 3:28:40 AM5/21/16
On Fri, 20 May 2016 18:37:27 -0600, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
Obama isnt incompetent. Everything he has done has be intentional.

Just Wondering

May 21, 2016, 4:10:15 AM5/21/16
On 5/21/2016 1:24 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 20 May 2016 18:37:27 -0600, rbowman wrote:
>> On 05/20/2016 01:00 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> I remember when a friend said there was no difference between
>>> McCain and Obama and he was staying home.
>>
>> He was wrong. Obama is merely incompetent not senile to boot.
>
> Obama isnt incompetent. Everything he has done has be intentional.

Carrying out the intent of his puppet masters.

Gunner Asch

May 21, 2016, 5:38:23 AM5/21/16
There is that.....

Beam Me Up Scotty

May 21, 2016, 1:15:32 PM5/21/16
Which proves he's incompetent....

Obama is so stupid and incompetent he's made the wrong choice every time
he had the chance, because he is an ideologue.

And being a Marxist as he is, is the root of his incompetence.

All Marxists are INCOMPETENT, just look at Mao who killed 40 million
Chinese with his incompetence. Look up *the great leap forward* and
you'll discover that Obama is cut from the same cloth.

--
If Atheists demand scientific proof that GOD and Spaghetti Monsters
exist, why don't those same Atheists demand scientific proof that gayys

That's Karma

Beam Me Up Scotty

May 21, 2016, 1:21:05 PM5/21/16
On 05/21/2016 03:24 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Which proves he's incompetent....

Obama is so stupid and incompetent he's made the wrong choice every time
he had the chance, because he is an ideologue.

And being a Marxist as he is, is the root of his incompetence.

All Marxists are INCOMPETENT, just look at Mao who killed 40 million
Chinese with his incompetence. Look up *the great leap forward* and
you'll discover that Obama is cut from the same cloth.

*The point being that incompetence can just as easily be* a person with
a purpose that succeeds with all their goals, they fuck everything up by
the very fact that they did what they wanted and met their own goals.

The problem is that those goals were wrong.

rbowman

May 21, 2016, 1:34:53 PM5/21/16
On 05/21/2016 01:24 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> Obama isnt incompetent. Everything he has done has be intentional.

Don't start channeling Little Marco. I'd give him 50/50. That's to say
he intended to do it but was so incompetent he didn't realize he shouldn't.