Here is a so beautiful arabic song

1 view

Horizon68

Jan 7, 2019, 2:41:19 PM1/7/19
Hello..

As you have notice i am a white arab and you know me more now,
so here is a so beautiful arabic song of an arab women singer
called Asmahan that i love much, listen to it reading at the same
time my poems below so that to make it beautiful:

Asmahan - Askiniha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4PXHy2ZN68

Here is my next poem:

I will explain more my following poem, so that you understand it more,
i will explain the following part of my poem that is more difficult to
understand:

"And when I hear the wind
And when I look at the sun
I see your heart beating
Like the beat of the wings of the little birds
Because like the delicacy and like caresses
Moderation is faithful to us and it is wisdom"

When i say:

"And when I hear the wind
And when I look at the sun"

You have to read it also symbolically, the wind is also the wind of
change of our humanity and the wind of progress of our humanity.

So when i say:

"And when I hear the wind
And when I look at the sun
I see your heart beating
Like the beat of the wings of the little birds"

Now you are more capable of understanding , that it means
that i am "constantly" thinking about you, and when i say:

"I see your heart beating
Like the beat of the wings of the little birds"

I mean by it that since the little bird is
weak, so the beat of the wings of the little birds
is also weakness because the little birds are weakness,
so it means that i am understanding that the beat of
your heart is also weakness, because everybody wants
to live much more 100 years, so the beat of our heart becomes
also weakness that doesn't permit us to live much more than
100 years, so i am understanding it and thinking about this weakness
and thinking about you.

This is why after that i am saying the following on my poem:

"Because like the delicacy and like caresses
Moderation is faithful to us and it is wisdom"

It means that i am delicacy etc.

And here is all my poem, please read it:

Like my candle in my hands

That I turn on to chase the evil one

Like my candle in my hands

I hear the wind of freedom blow

On our souls and on our hearts

Since the angels also hear our beautiful love song

Since also through silence and thunder

Life calls us to the measure and wisdom

Like the song of the pretty nightingale

Like the heartbeat of a pretty nightingale

We will walk with delicacy and with wisdom

To challenge the wind of evil

Since i am an Arab man of the beautiful oasis of the desert

And as the oasis and fountains

I always defy the torments of the desert

Because i am a proud arab man

Because i am an Arab man of wisdom

So i walk towards the light

Like a Rainbow

Because my story is multicolored

So I go back to my multicolored land

Because diversity is also wisdom

Since we feel the desert

Since we feel the silence

Like the wind blowing

Like the cold and the hot

Like the day and night

This contrast of diversity guides our essence

Towards the right perfection

Because diversity is also the path

Because diversity is also the light

So we are perfection and we are love and we are progress

And when I hear the wind

And when I look at the sun

I see your heart beating

Like the beat of the wings of the little birds

Because like the delicacy and like caresses

Moderation is faithful to us and it is wisdom

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my next poem:

I will start to explain more my following poem of love:

You are reading in my following poem of love this:

"And beyond the shadows
And beyond the moon
And beyond the stars
And beyond the lightness and darkness
We will live forever
And we will live over and over"

I am speaking of our "humanity" that i think will be able
in the future with science and technology and artificial intelligence to
transcend death and will be capable to live forever and will be capable
to be really so powerful like a God etc.

Please reread my poem and you will understand what i mean:

I am a white arab and you know me more now..

Here is my other poem of love that i wrote, i will invite you to read it
carefully, so here is my poem of love:

And beyond the shadows

And beyond the moon

And beyond the stars

And beyond the lightness and darkness

We will live forever

And we will live over and over

And beyond the Universe

Will our love rest forever !

And with just a flower, and a last wisper of love !

It is like the sound of thunder !

It is like the sound of thunder !

We will keep it like a silence

We will keep it like a secret

We will keep it like a light

We will keep it from inside our hearts

Because it is like a fight !

Because it is like time that is running away

Because it is like a river that is running away

Because it is like suffering that is going away

We will walk like the night

And we walk like the day

And we will surrender like the dark and bright

Because we are both life and death

Because it is like sadness, love and hope

Because the time is walking

Because the time is running

Because time is disappearing

And with just a flower, and a last wisper of love !

It is like the sound of thunder !

It is like the sound of thunder !

We will keep it like a light

We will keep it like a silence

We will keep it like a secret

We will keep it from inside our hearts

Because it is like a fight !

Because it's life !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

===

Here is my next poem of love:

I will invite you to read my following poem that i wrote,
read it carefully, this poem is also like a beautiful "painting" that
i am painting like an "artist", read it listening at the same time
at this beautiful song of George Michael:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bH4EhBN180&list=RD4bH4EhBN180&start_radio=1

I will explain more my following poem:

I wrote in my poem this:

"And shadows of our shadows are lost
From the deep and sadness of our minds
From the deep and sadness of our hearts
From the deep and sadness of our souls "

"Shadow of of our shadows", is like philosophy, the shadow of "you"
is that when you know someone , you don't know "all" about him and
about his essence, this incomplete knowledge about someone that you know
is like a "shadow" that is projected onto your mind, and shadows of our
shadows is those shadows that are not complete knowledge of of you and
of your essence that are projected again onto the mind of others and
they can for example "loss" again more knowledge of themselves, and they
can be lost too ! it is like philosophy, so please read again my poem to
understand more:

Time is passing away

And river is running away

And the sky is falling

And the devil is calling

With his deep and black eyes

Filled with misery of time

Filled with misery of hearts

But hope is struggling

And shadows of our shadows are lost

From the deep and sadness of our minds

From the deep and sadness of our hearts

From the deep and sadness of our souls

But she is still standing !

And she is still has a soft and gentle touch

And she still has a soft and gentle heart

That makes her fight !

Cause I love her anyway

She is like a light !

So don't be mess of the dark

So don't be mess of the past

Cause this light is coming from hope

Cause this light is coming from rock

Cause this light is coming from above

Cause this light is coming from God

So give it a cry !

So give it a try !

And give it a light !

Because she is like a light !

So don't be mess of the past !

Cause we call her Justice !

Cause we call her Amnesty !

Cause we call her Liberty !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my next poem of love:

Here is first my "extended" explanation of my poem of love that permits
you to understand correctly my poem of love, read it again carefully to
understand better and my poem of love is below:

Here is how you can more "easily" understand my following poem of love:

Silence is also like divine and it is also "perfection", i mean by
"silence" that it is complete silence of our thoughts, so complete
silence is not having consciousness, it is like a piece of paper, a
piece of paper is also complete silence, because it is not
consciousness, so a piece of paper is like divine, because it is very
very "strong" because it doesn't feel suffering and it doesn't have
difficulties , but it is also weak if we take the measure and the
reference as being it much much less complex than other very complex
objects. So that means that we can say Thunder too is complete silence
that is absence of consciousness, because the definition of Thunder
is:

"Thunder, sound caused by a lightning discharge. Lightning heats the air
in its path and causes a large over-pressure of the air within its
channel. The channel expands supersonically into the surrounding air as
a shock wave and creates an acoustic signal that is heard as thunder."

But as you are noticing when i say in my poem the following:

"Since thunder is silence"

So notice that Thunder is only the physical because we are not
specifying that Thunder is "heared", because we have
to say for example that: "We hear the Thunder", and when
we say it like this that's means that it is Thunder that is physical
that gives a "sound" and also that's also our ears and brain that listen
to the sound. So when you say only the word "Thunder" , Thunder becomes
like a piece of paper above, since it becomes physical that is complete
silence , so i think it is "logical" to say in my poem of love that:
"Since thunder is silence"

So this is why i am saying on my poem that:

"I love you as the silence."

Because silence is "divine", so it is as i am saying that my love is divine.

And notice when i am writing about "silence", to be more logical,
you have to understand that, in my poem, silence is like a "set" that
contains also the "symbolic" meaning of silence.

So reread my poem:

I am a white arab and you know me more now..

Here is another poem of mine that uses more "smartness":

I love you as the silence

I love you as the thunder

Since silence is not the mess

Since our body and consciousness

Since thunder is silence

Since silence is also patience

Since silence is divine

So my love is eminence

As a fighter from the first hour

Who defies evil and misfortune

The song of nightingale comes from afar

Like the fire of our hate that goes out

Proud because it is also a dance of patience

Proud because our love is eminence.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

===

Here is the other poem of love of mine that contains "wisdom":

To be able for you to understand my following poem, as you will notice i
said this on my following poem:

"Our mirror is also like silence"

Silence is also like divine because and it is also "perfection", this is
why i am saying that: "Our mirror is also like silence", i mean that
our mirror is like perfectionning, or perfection, so it is morality as
i have explained, because, i mean by "silence" that it is complete
silence of our thoughts, so complete silence is not having
consciousness, it is like a piece of paper, a piece of paper is also
complete silence, because it is not consciousness, so a piece of paper
is like divine, because it is very "strong" because it doesn't feel
suffering and it doesn't have difficulties , but it is also weak if we
take the measure and the reference as being it much much less complex
than other very complex objects.

And notice that i am saying in my following poem that:

"I am yours as the silence that awaits us"

You have to read the "context" to understand it, because i am explaining
it below in my poem by saying:

"Like sugar and salt
Like flowers and bees
Who gather and intermingle
Like the sounds of the song of our love
..."

So here is my following poem of mine that i have thought in "arabic" and
that I have written in english, read it listening at the same time
at the following song of George Michael - Waiting for That Day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bH4EhBN180

I am yours as the silence that awaits us

I am yours as the breath of the wind

Because the wind is seasons

And the seasons lead us

Like the destiny that binds us

Like sugar and salt

Like flowers and bees

Who gather and intermingle

Like the sounds of the song of our love

Life is a contrast that mingles

Who makes us live

Because time is relativity

And time is cherry time

Because our love is made to live

Because Christmas is our destiny

Because our love is divine

And since our mirror is also like the desert

And our mirror is also like yesterday

And our mirror is also like silence

Who comes with resonance

Who comes with joy and fear

Who hurts us and warms the heart

As a fighter from the first hour

Who defies evil and misfortune

The song of nightingale comes from afar

Like the fire of our hate that goes out

Proud because love is eminence

Proud because it is also a dance of patience

The time that recedes and that advance

Spirit suspended with consonance

And spirit suspended with clemency

And an already lost spirit

And spirit lost in suffering

The time that recedes and who advances

Because it's like the seed

Since it is also evil and good

Who makes us distrustful

But our love is like an alliance

Who makes us warm and makes us hope

And since the reason is like seasons

So, hello to you man of reason!

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is another of next poem of love, read it carefully:

Like the time and space who marry

To give us love and wisdom in a hurry

Like the pretty rainbow that comes together

As the Bees and the beautiful flower

As The honey and as a beautiful song of love

Who call love, reason and compassion from above

Since this is time of the season

Who is looking for us with love and reason

Since like our love and like the light

Since that`s the right thing to do and that's the insight

Since time goes on and our love remains

Because as you see our love is divine.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my next poem:

Here is my next poem of love, please read it carefully listening at the
same time at this beautiful Indian song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWq3d9ET8NU

Like the light of my beautiful wings

That is like the light that soften the hearts

That is filling your beautiful heart and soul

I am coming to you like a beautiful nightingale that sings

And like the beat of the wings of the pretty little Birds

I am coming to you with sensibility

And like the heartbeat of the pretty little birds

I am coming to you with delicacy

Since like the Universe that is filled with the smell of Amber

I am coming to you with Justice and Love and Order

Since like the prophets and like the angels

Since like peace and like the beautiful Dove

I am coming to you with Love

Since I am coming to you with Liberty

Because our love is Divinity.

Thank you,
Amine Mouklay Ramdane.

===

Here is my next poem:

As you have noticed i wrote the following in my following poem:

"Is my love democracy ?
Since corruption is theocracy
Is my love democracy ?
Since corruption is the enemy"

So is it logical or not logical ?

I am a more sophisticated person that is more wise,
and you have to know that morality is perfection at best
as i have proved it in my political philosophy that i posted before,
and as you have noticed that i have defined more the "at best" of
perfection at best, so now comes a smart question: who must judge
the corruption ? is it theocracy or is it morality that is perfection
at best ? i think that morality that is perfection at best is superior
in efficiency to theocracy, so morality that is perfection at best is
judging many inefficiencies of theocracy as criminal, so since they are
criminal, so theocracy is corruption, so my poem is logical.

So reread my poem to understand more, and i will post next my political
philosophy so that you understand my proof of morality that is
perfection at best and so that
you understand my thougts on political philosophy:

Read this:

Here is another poem of mine that i have just written:

Is my love democracy ?

Since corruption is theocracy

Is my love democracy ?

Since corruption is the enemy

Since Peace and Love don't come without felicity

And since felicity doesn't come without Liberty

And since Liberty doesn't come without Morality

And since morality doesn't come without Quality

And since quality doesn't come without effort and capability

So is my Love evilness or goodness ?

Since the light of my soul and of my heart is truthfulness

So here i am again at brightness

Because the goal is order and justice and happiness

Because my love is divinity of beautifulness.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

===

Here is my next poem of love:

I have just thought fast and written fast this poem
of Love, read it carefully listening at the same time
at this beautiful song of Backstreet Boys - I want it that way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EylafK1IwHE

Am I your fire

As the angel's desire

Am I your beautiful dream

As the beautiful Dolphin that swims

Am I your destiny

Like Liberty and like Felicity

Am i life and breath

As Wisdom and Love is my trait

Am i life and the beautiful Dove

As our beautiful Love

That the angels are singing from above.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane

===

Here is my next poem:

More explanation of my following new poem:

I said in my following new poem the following:

"Because silence after death is also peace and the beautiful Dove
Since silence of death is also Love
But silence after patience is also the path
Because perfection is right."

Because that's inferred from what i have explained in my thoughts of
my political philosophy that i have posted previously, where i said that
patience of "silence after patience is also the path" of my poem
is also "patience" of "effort" necessary by "perfection" that we have
to be to attain more "advanced" perfection that permits us to be
happiness or absolute happiness, and i think we will attain it more
quickly because of the exponential progress and the law of accelerating
returns, so we have to be this patience. This is why i wrote the
following in my political philosophy (and read my new poem below):

We have to be more precision and more smartness in political philosophy..

As you have noticed i said the following:

"Is democracy also an acceptable morality? i think that
we can consider democracy as acceptable because
it is a more efficient way to fight corruption and
its manner of controlling the people is a more soften way
than communism of China and this act of the western democracies is
considered like more humanistic or more tolerance, but it is acceptable."

So to be more precision and more rationality, we have to ask why i am
saying that democracy is acceptable?

A "nihilistic" type of philosophy can say that our world is still
injustice , so our world is not acceptable , and since our world
that is a "set" is not acceptable , hence democracy that is part of our
world is not acceptable, and it can start to be more violent.

But we have to be careful because a nihilistic way of thinking
is an inferior thinking , but why is it an inferior thinking?
because we have to set correctly morality by saying to nihilistic
type of ideologies that our humanity is "advancing" because it wants to
give a chance by "effort" to being able to attain a more advanced
"perfection" that permits us to solve many of our problems and that
permits us to be happiness or absolute happiness, so this is the main
point that makes nihilistic type of philosophies not
acceptable, also read below what i am saying about Capitalism and
egoism and you will notice that we have not to be pessimistic. But there
is still an important thing to talk about , and that is the fact that we
have to "analyze" and "evaluate" correctly the "realities" of our
democracies more correctly , and we have to be careful with that because
we have not to "fall" into violence "easily", because
we have to be a correct sophistication that permits us to
set morality correctly, and i think that we have
not to be pessimistic about Donald Trump , because Donald Trump
has for example started a trade war with China because China
is not allowing full access to its Market, but America before
Donald Trump was allowing full access of its Market, so
Donald Trump is wanting to bring more "fairness", this is
why he has started a trade war with China, so we have not
to be "pessimistic" , because i think that this trade war
between USA and China will end with more fairness, also
i don't think that Donald Trump is a neo-nazi or a white supremacist,
and what about "populism" of the actual democracies? read my thoughts of
my political philosophy to understand better. and here is my other new
poem that i have just thought fast and written fast, read it listening
at the same time at this beautiful song of The Black Eyed Peas - Where
Is The Love? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FotCW5OIFZc

Here is my new poem:

One word

Two words

Three words

Many words

To avoid the hate

To avoid the sword

Because it is also one world

Because it is as if it is from Lord

Because it is wisdom from the new and the old

Because it is like the light of angels from above