Re: Phoenix artists are suing rather than create art for same sex weddings

1 view

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jun 10, 2016, 11:01:18 AM6/10/16
On 06/09/2016 08:14 PM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
> On 6/9/2016 3:25 PM, David Hartung wrote:

>>> The issue is not the creation of art, it's about the *for hire* aspect
>>> of commissioning art. BIG difference that religious wackos like you
>>> go brain dead over.
>>
>> Not according to the US Constitution.
>
> C'mon. The Constitution is too vague to definitely determine who should
> win. The courts make the decision, and so far they disagree with you.

You can commission it but you don't know what it will be, if you did
know, you couldn't call it art because it would be a reproduction of
some other art. A mass produced replica of art is NOT art.

*If you make each one by hand it's NOT commerce* it's art. *If you*
*mass produce and sell replicas of a piece of art it's just commerce*

--
That's Karma

“I would hope that a wise *Latina woman* with the richness of her
experiences would more often than not reach a *better conclusion* than a
*white male* who hasn’t lived that life,” -Sonya Sotomayor-

dolf

Jun 10, 2016, 4:20:09 PM6/10/16
-- My Reading for the Muhammad Ali Memorial

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 11 June, 2016

Nous: #73
Time: 19:55 hrs
Date: 2016.1.19
Torah: #40 #90 #200 %81 = #6
Dao: Employing Deeming, Daring to Act
Tetra: #7 - Ascent
I-Ching:H46 - Moving Upward

Latin: Gloria {God who comforts the oppressed} Alt: Menkel {Cease Strife
Before God] {
1. HELPS HEAL THE ILLS OF THE SPIRIT, RELEASES FROM PERSECUTORS
2. MEN OF VIRTUE
3. FAITHFULNESS, INDUCES OBEDIENCE IN SUBORDINATES
4. Homoth
}
Jesus {He is saved/A savior; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one
chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified};

#15 CE <--- Augustus {increased, augmented} (Latin: Imperator Caesar
Divi Filius (ie. '*divine* *son*', or '*son* *of* *the* *divine*')
Augustus; 23 September 63 BCE-19 August 14 CE) was the founder of the
Roman Empire and its first Emperor, ruling from 27 BCE until his death
in 14 CE

"And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus
{savior; deliverer} tarried behind in Jerusalem {vision of peace}; and
Joseph {increase; addition} and his mother knew not of it. But they,
supposing him to have been in the company, went a day’s journey; and
they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.

And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem,
seeking him. And it came to pass, that after three days they found him
in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them,
and asking them questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his
understanding and answers.

And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him,
'Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us?

Behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.'

And he said unto them, 'How is it that ye sought me? Wist ye not that I
must be about my Father’s business?'

And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.

And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen
or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}, and was subject unto
them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and
man." [Luke 2:43-52 (KJV)]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #373

#10, #300, #8, #50, #5 - shachah (H7812): 1) to bow down; 1a) (Qal) to
bow down; 1b) (Hiphil) to depress (fig); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to bow
down, prostrate oneself; 1c1a) before superior in homage; 1c1b) before
God in worship; 1c1c) before false gods; 1c1d) before angel;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #325

#30, #5, #20, #10, #200, #50, #10 - nakar (H5234): 1) to recognise,
acknowledge, know, respect, discern, regard; 2) to act or treat as
foreign or strange, disguise, misconstrue; 1a) (Niphal) to be
recognised; 1b) (Piel) to regard; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to regard, observe,
pay attention to, pay regard to, notice; 1c2) to recognise (as formerly
known), perceive; 1c3) to be willing to recognise or acknowledge,
acknowledge with honour; 1c4) to be acquainted with; 1c5) to
distinguish, understand; 1d) (Hithpael) to make oneself known; 2a)
(Niphal) to disguise oneself; 2b) (Piel); 2b1) to treat as foreign
(profane); 2b2) to misconstrue; 2c) (Hithpael); 2c1) to act as alien;
2c2) to disguise oneself;

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, showed unto him all
the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

And the devil said unto him, 'All this power will I give thee, and the
glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I
give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.'

And Jesus {savior; deliverer} answered and said unto him, 'Get thee
behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy
God, and him only shalt thou serve.'

And he brought him to Jerusalem {vision of peace}, and set him on a
pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, 'If thou be the Son of God,
cast thyself down from hence: For it is written, He shall give his
angels charge over thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall
bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.'

And Jesus answering said unto him, 'It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the
Lord thy God.'

And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him
for a season.

And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee {wheel;
revolution}: and there went out a fame of him through all the region
round about.

And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. And he came
to Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned;
sanctified}, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he
went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias {the
salvation of the Lord}. And when he had opened the book, he found the
place where it was written,

'The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to
preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the
brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of
sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach
the acceptable year of the Lord.'

And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat
down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened
on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture
fulfilled in your ears. And all bare him witness, and wondered at the
gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, 'Is not
this Joseph’s {increase; addition} son?'

And he said unto them, 'Ye will surely say unto me this proverb,
Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum {the
field of repentance; city of comfort}, do also here in thy country.'

And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own
country." [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV)]

Nous: #3
Time: 20:15 hrs
Date: 2016.1.24
Torah: #6 #40 #2 %81 = #48
Dao: Political Prescriptions, Quietude
Tetra: #8 - Opposition
I-Ching: H46 - Moving Upward

Latin: Facies {God above all things} Alt: Anael {Ship of God} {
1. SERVES TO OBTAIN THE FRIENDSHIP OF A PERSON
2. ASTRONOMY & PHYSICS
3. THE SENSITIVITY OF THE HEART
4. Ptiau
}

#34 CE <--- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth in cira 33 CE

Will not God recompense you and your Roman church for their Christ
murdering, Hitler loving and lying deceiving tongue?

The 'Roman' Question: Is it justified to label the Roman Catholic Church
as 'Christ Murderers'?

Someone was responsible. She after all bears the same titles as
tributes and authorities of the Roman Caesar (ie. We have no King but
Caesar) who, then as a matter of Governance and religious belief, were
Christ murderers--then she having the same substance, is imputed guilt:

Jesus said, "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and to God that
which is God's." [Luke 20:25]

"Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? Knowest thou not
that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?

Jesus answered, Thou couldest have *no* *power* *at* *all* *against*
*me*, *except* *it* *were* *given* *thee* *from* *above*: *therefore*
*he* *that* *delivered* *me* unto thee *hath* *the* *greater* *sin*.

And from thenceforth Pilate (ie. armed with a dart) sought to release
him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art
not Caesar’s friend: *whosoever* *maketh* *himself* *a* *king*
*speaketh* *against* *Caesar*." [John 19:10-12 (KJV)]

"Without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection,
implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that *they*
*which* *commit* *such* *things* *are* *worthy* *of* *death*, *not*
*only* *do* *the* *same*, but *have* *pleasure* *in* *them* *that* *do*
*them*." [Romans 1:31-32 (KJV)]

"Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it
is written in the books of the prophets, O ye house of Israel (ie. who
prevails with God), have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by
the space of forty years in the wilderness?

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch (ie. *king*), and the star of
your god Remphan (ie. prepared; arrayed), figures which ye made to
worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon (ie. incongruity;
confusion; mixture)." [Acts 7:42-43 (KJV)]

"Babylon is fallen." [Isaiah 21:9; Jeremiah 51:8; Revelation 14:8, 18:2
(KJV)]

So as to make their fall from God's Grace all the more dramatic and with
no capable means for redemption: "For it is impossible for those who
were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were
made partakers of the Holy Ghost.

And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come.

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; *seeing*
*they* *crucify* *to* *themselves* *the* *Son* *of* *God* *afresh*, and
put him to open shame.

For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and
bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth
blessing from God:

But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto
cursing, whose end-TELOS is burned.

But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that
accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which
ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints
and do minister.

And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the
full assurance of hope unto the end-TELOS: That ye be not slothful, but
followers of them through faith and patience inherit the promises."
[Hebrews 6:4-12 (KJV)]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #274

#6, #60, #200, #8 - cerach (H5629): 1) excess, overhanging;

#3, #5, #50, #5, #1, #10, #200 - genea (G1074): 1) fathered, birth,
nativity; 2) that which has been begotten, men of the same stock, a
family; 3) the whole multitude of men living at the same time; 4) an age
(ie. the time ordinarily occupied be each successive generation), a
space of 30 - 33 years; 2a) the several ranks of natural descent, the
successive members of a genealogy; 2b) metaph. a race of men very like
each other in endowments, pursuits, character; 2b1) esp. in a bad sense,
a perverse race;

#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #10, #70, #50 - dokimion (G1383): 1) the
proving; 2) that by which something is tried or proved, a test;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #333

#30, #2, #100, #200, #1 - beqar (Aramaic) (H1240): 1) to seek, enquire;
1a) (Pael) to enquire; 1b) (Ithpael) to let search be made;

#6, #7, #200, #70, #10, #40 - zerowa` (H2220): 1) arm, forearm,
shoulder, strength; 1a) arm; 1b) arm (as symbol of strength); 1c) forces
(political and military); 1d) shoulder (of animal sacrificed);

#30, #5, #8, #200, #10, #40, #40 - charam (H2763): 1) to ban, devote,
destroy utterly, completely destroy, dedicate for destruction,
exterminate; 2) to split, slit, mutilate (a part of the body); 1a)
(Hiphil); 1a1) to prohibit (for common use), ban; 1a2) to consecrate,
devote, dedicate for destruction; 1a3) to exterminate, completely
destroy; 1b) (Hophal); 1b1) to be put under the ban, be devoted to
destruction; 1b2) to be devoted, be forfeited; 1b3) to be completely
destroyed; 2a) (Qal) to mutilate; 2b) (Hiphil) to divide;

Nous: #14
Time: 20:35 hrs
Date: 2016.1.29
Torah: #10 #5 #5 %81 = #20
Dao: Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics)
Tetra: #9 - Branching Out
I-Ching: H19 - Approaching

Latin: Refugium {Supreme Being} Alt: Chamyah {In the Midst of God} {
1. HELPS OBTAIN WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE
2. PHILOSOPHERS & THE ENLIGHTENED
3. VIRTUE IN SOLITUDE FROM WORLDLY CONCERNS
4. Oroasoer
}

#65 CE <--- Apostle Paul as prisoner in Rome to see Emperor Nero

"And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they
delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a
centurion of Augustus’ band.

And entering into a ship of Adramyttium {the court of death}, we
launched, meaning to sail by the coasts of Asia {muddy; boggy}; one
Aristarchus { the best prince}, a Macedonian { burning; adoration} of
Thessalonica {victory against the Thessalians}, being with us. And the
next day we touched at Sidon {hunting; fishing; venison}. And Julius
{downy; soft and tender hair} courteously entreated Paul Psmall;
little}, and gave him liberty to go unto his friends to refresh himself.
And when we had launched from thence, we sailed under Cyprus {fair;
fairness}, because the winds were contrary. And when we had sailed over
the sea of Cilicia {which rolls or overturns} and Pamphylia {a nation
made up of every tribe}, we came to Myra {I flow; pour out; weep}, a
city of Lycia.

And there the centurion found a ship of Alexandria {one who assists men}
sailing into Italy {abounding with calves or heifers}; and he put us
therein. And when we had sailed slowly many days, and scarce were come
over against Cnidus {age}, the wind not suffering us, we sailed under
Crete {carnal; fleshly}, over against Salmone {peaceable; perfect; he
that rewards}; And, hardly passing it, came unto a place which is called
The fair havens; nigh whereunto was the city of Lasea {thick; wise}. Now
when much time was spent, and when sailing was now dangerous, because
the fast was now already past, Paul admonished them, And said unto them,
Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage, not
only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives. Nevertheless the
centurion believed the master and the owner of the ship, more than those
things which were spoken by Paul." [Acts 27:1-(KJV)]

"For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom
I serve, Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar:
and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee." [Acts
27:23-24 (KJV)]

"And after three months we departed in a ship of Alexandria {one who
assists men}, which had wintered in the isle, whose sign was Castor and
Pollux.

According to Wikipedia: "In Greek and Roman mythology, Castor and Pollux
or Polydeuces were twin brothers, together known as the Dioskouri
(Dioscuri).

In Latin the twins are also known as the Gemini or Castores. When Castor
was killed, Pollux asked Zeus to let him share his own immortality with
his twin to keep them together, and they were transformed into the
constellation Gemini. The pair were regarded as the patrons of sailors,
to whom they appeared as St. Elmo's fire, and were also associated with
horsemanship.

The Dioscuri were regarded as helpers of humankind and held to be
patrons of travellers and of sailors in particular, who invoked them to
seek favourable winds.

Their role as horsemen and *boxers* *also* *led* *to* *them* *being*
*regarded* *as* *the* *patrons* *of* *athletes* *and* *athletic*
*contests*.

They characteristically intervened at the moment of crisis, aiding those
who honoured or trusted them." [Wikipedia 2016: Castor_and_Pollux]

And landing at Syracuse {that draws violently}, we tarried there three
days. And from thence we fetched a compass, and came to Rhegium
{rupture; fracture}: and after one day the south wind blew, and we came
the next day to Puteoli {sulphureous wells}: Where we found brethren,
and were desired to tarry with them seven days: and so we went toward
Rome {strength; power}. And from thence, when the brethren heard of us,
they came to meet us as far as Appiiforum, and The three taverns: whom
when Paul saw, he thanked God, and took courage.

And when we came to Rome, the centurion delivered the prisoners to the
captain of the guard: but Paul was suffered to dwell by himself with a
soldier that kept him.

And it came to pass, that after three days Paul called the chief of the
Jews together: and when they were come together, he said unto them, Men
and brethren, though I have committed nothing against the people, or
customs of our fathers, yet was I delivered prisoner from Jerusalem into
the hands of the Romans.

Who, when they had examined me, would have let me go, because there was
no cause of death in me. But when the Jews spake against it, I was
constrained to appeal unto Caesar; not that I had ought to accuse my
nation of. For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you,
and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel {who prevails
with God} I am bound with this chain. And they said unto him, We neither
received letters out of Judaea { the praise of the Lord; confession}
concerning thee, neither any of the brethren that came showed or spake
any harm of thee. But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for
as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.

And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his
lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God,
persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses {taken
out; drawn forth}, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.
And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that
Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias {the
salvation of the Lord} the prophet unto our fathers, Saying,

'Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not
understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive: For the heart of
this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and
their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and
hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be
converted, and I should heal them. Be it known therefore unto you, that
the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.'

And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great
reasoning among themselves.

And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all
that came in unto him, Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those
things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man
forbidding him." [Acts 28:11-31 (KJV)]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #404

#4, #300, #50, #10, #40 - dashen (H1879): 1) fat subst; 2) vigorous,
stalwart ones;

#6, #10, #6, #300, #10, #2, #10, #50, #10 - yashab (H3427): 1) to dwell,
remain, sit, abide; 10) to be inhabited; 100) to make to dwell; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to sit, sit down; 1a2) to be set; 1a3) to remain, stay; 1a4)
to dwell, have one's abode; 1b) (Niphal) to be inhabited; 1c) (Piel) to
set, place; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to sit; 1d2) to cause to abide,
set; 1d3) to cause to dwell; 1d4) to cause (cities) to be inhabited;
1d5) to marry (give an dwelling to); 1e) (Hophal);

#6, #40, #50, #8, #300 - nachash (H5172): 1) to practice divination,
divine, observe signs, learn by experience, diligently observe, practice
fortunetelling, take as an omen; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to practice
divination; 1a2) to observe the signs or omens;

#6, #2, #50, #90, #6, #200, #10, #40 - natsar (H5341): 1) to guard,
watch, watch over, keep; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to watch, guard, keep; 1a2) to
preserve, guard from dangers; 1a3) to keep, observe, guard with
fidelity; 1a4) to guard, keep secret; 1a5) to be kept close, be
blockaded; 1a6) watchman (participle);

#20, #1, #300, #1, #30, #1, #30, #10, #1, #10 - katalalia (G2636): 1)
defamation, evil speaking;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #359

#6, #50, #8, #200, #90, #5 - charats (H2782): 1) to cut, sharpen,
decide, decree, determine, maim, move, be decisive, be mutilated; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to cut, mutilate; 1a2) to sharpen; 1a3) to decide; 1b)
(Niphal) to be decisive;

#300, #6, #3, #10, #40 - shagah (H7686): 1) to go astray, stray, err;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to err, stray; 1a2) to swerve, meander, reel, roll, be
intoxicated, err (in drunkenness); 1a3) to go astray (morally); 1a4) to
commit sin of ignorance or inadvertence, err (ignorantly); 1b) (Hiphil);
1b1) to lead astray; 1b2) to lead astray, mislead (mentally); 1b3) to
lead astray (morally);

#4, #5, #60, #10, #70, #10, #200 - dexios (G1188): 1) the right, the
right hand; 2) metaph.; 2a) a place of honour or authority;

Colonel (Atheist) Burke: "The difficulty I have accepting this Jesus
fella as the son of god comes by way of folks always havin' to humanize
their deities.

I mean, if there actually were some extraordinary existence capable of
creating reality, do you think this [god] would be anthropomorphic?

In which case I have always preferred Buddha, if indeed I feel compelled
(for some odd reason) to believe in some supreme being, which I don't.

Remember, Buddha never said he was a god; he just said he was an
enlighted man.

Think about that stuff. "

dolf: "HETEROS (Satan and his host of angels) v's HOMOIOS (Godhead as
Divine Mind) Theory of Number:

Resistance is futile.

How readest Thou?"

- dolf

Initial Post: @ Sabbath Day 11 June 2016 (0515 hrs AEST)

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jun 10, 2016, 6:15:57 PM6/10/16
On 06/10/2016 05:30 PM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
> On 6/10/2016 12:59 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
>> Vandar <vand...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> This could be an interesting case. Art has long been considered
>>> protected speech by the courts under the First Amendment.
>>> Does the government have the legal authority to *require* one to
>>> exercise a Right, thereby dictating *how* they are to express
>>> themselves?
>>>

>> There is three types of art.
>> One is the type of art which is created solely for the artist. The act of
>> creation itself is the goal of this type of artist.
>>
>> The second type of artist is the type which the artist produces and then
>> attempts to sell his art to the consumer.
>>
>> The third type is a commercial artist which creates artwork for hire.
>> Either as a contracted employee to a private firm or as an independent
>> self- employed artist for hire to the general public.
>>
>> With an understanding I am NOT a lawyer:
>> There are three different types of laws which cover both of the later
>> types
>> of artist.
>>
>> But essentially the law we are concerned with in this discussing is
>> the for
>> hire to the public. My layman's understanding is once a person or company
>> opens its door to the general public, that public becomes the protected
>> class and I can can not refuse service to the general public or I face
>> unlawful discrimination changes (criminal) and can be sued by the
>> person I
>> discriminated against in civil court as well.
>
> Not quite. You may not refuse service based on the person's status in a
> protected class (e.g., race, religion, ...). But, you may for other
> reasons.

*BULLSHIT*

The 14th amendment protects *all* *persons* by requiring equal
protection of the law. That includes the store owners and the customers
equally and there is NO protected class in equal protection. Be it
political or any other reason we are all protected equally by the law.

If you can't be discriminated against for being a person then that
includes being a black person and includes being a gayy person and a
politically incorrect person. They aren't protected classes they were
added as part of "the only class" that is called "any persons". There
in lies the problem, why is a gayy still a person and a fetus NOT a
person? Why can government treat a fetus like garbage but the government
can't treat a gayy like garbage?

*The 14th amendment*
[""""nor deny *to any person within its jurisdiction* the equal
protection of the laws.""""]

Is a store owner *any person* ? I'd say they are any person.

Then they are protected in that they have a right to equal protection of
the law.

Now how can a Gayy have more rights than "any person", if the law
requires equal protection of the law. You have to apply the 14th
amendment itself equally for equal protection. Which means that the
equal treatment required by the 14th has to be enforced equally in the
14th amendment (the government can't exclude any persons). And that
makes the gayy and store owner equal within the context of the 14th
amendment.

By virtue of the idea that gayys (a delusional unreal entity) are
persons it means that a fetus is also just as equal as the gayy and that
by accepting the gayy delusion, the Supreme Court Of The U.S. has by
logic and precedence made a human life (fetus) into "any person" and
equal protection of the law is now the law of the land. NO proof of life
needed just as no proof of gayy is needed.

The fetus' no longer need to prove they are real since gayys also don't
have to prove they are real. It's precedence and I have to follow the
laws by knowing the Precedence and understanding the previous rulings
otherwise I could be violating the laws.

That makes abortion murder. It may be presumed legal murder, but it's
still murder.

*AND NO ONE IS SPECIAL*

--
That's Karma

Because *REALITY* is a terrible thing to waste.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jun 11, 2016, 1:18:18 PM6/11/16
On 06/11/2016 01:12 PM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
> On 6/11/2016 9:11 AM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

>>> You snipped the context, so I will restore it:

>>> Stan: True constitutional liberty means that the bigot can run his
>>> business in a bigoted manner. If you don't like it, dot take your
>>> business to him. What you are speaking of is not liberty, it is
>>> oppression.
>>>
>>> Mitchell: Bigotry in business is against the law. Don't you believe in
>>> obeying the law?
>>>
>>> Stan: Don't you believe in the constitution?
>>>
>>> Mitchell: What does the Constitution say about bigotry in business?
>>>
>>> Mitchell is asking Stan if the Constitution protects the liberty of a
>>> business to be bigoted. I strongly suspect Mitchell already knows the
>>> answer is "no" according to SCOTUS (Heart of Atlanta), and thus he is
>>> challenging Stan to provide an answer - with evidence - to the contrary.
>>>
>>> Does that answer your question ("You tell us ...")?
>>
>> The 14th amendment of the constitution says the store owner and the
>> customer (as in *ALL PERSONS* ) receive equal protection of those laws
>> and of eminent domain laws because they are equal when it comes to
>> government forcing them to sell their private property.
>
> The court rejected the Takings Clause and Liberty arguments in Heart of
> Atlanta.
>
> A line of cases has established that laws may distinguish between
> classes of people, so long as no fundamental right or suspect
> classification is implicated. Per Heart of Atlanta, there is no
> fundamental right at stake. Being an owner versus being a customer is
> not a suspect classification.

You contend that the 14th amendment means that equal is a relative and
subjective state of being?

In other words you believe that *Social Justice* is a higher power than
equal Justice... and that your Marxism is superior to the actual
constitution?

That explains a lot.

But isn't that equal to TREASON or do we need to make that "relative" to
what justice is interpreting the constitution today?

--
That's Karma