Women Looking for Men Sex Dating Relationship

Tegan White

Dec 25, 2018, 9:30:38 AM12/25/18
I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.

Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

licyk...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2018, 9:43:42 AM12/25/18
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

hello there , i am a loving and caring woman seeking love. i am of age 30 and want to be loved by a loving and caring responsible man.

I do not want games so contact me if you are for real. i will prefer ages between 30 to 40 years. now i wait for your contact.

mariav...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2018, 11:13:36 AM12/25/18
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

Would you like to have a good time after work or on the weekend?
If you are interest in me, please contact me. Tell me about you. But only single men.

mcclint...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2018, 12:29:06 PM12/26/18
i'm 29 years old.This is my first time on here seeking a serious man for a long term relationship...
I want to find a good man to share life happily with me every day.

jennywa...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2018, 12:49:52 PM12/26/18
Women Seeking men for sex

Tracy Cardwell

Dec 27, 2018, 12:05:43 PM12/27/18
i guys, I am all alone at home, cant sleep, hoping some young guys might like to chat. Anyone out there. Hubby is away and I lonely and horny...just wanting some hot random fun tonight

licyk...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2018, 2:37:05 AM12/30/18
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

Looking for men discreet sex relationship

mariav...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2018, 2:50:09 AM12/30/18

Tell me what you’d do to my pussy?

licyk...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2018, 2:52:44 AM12/30/18
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

Looking for men discreet sex dating relationship

jennywa...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 12:38:51 PM1/1/19
I would love to get stoned on this rainy day and play with someone local. i prefer men but a 5-6 in cock is great .when i am high, i become very oral.....sandy

aweso...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 3:21:45 PM1/1/19
On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 9:38:51 AM UTC-8, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> I would love to get stoned on this rainy day and play with someone local. i prefer men but a 5-6 in cock is great .when i am high, i become very oral.....sandy

Well then lets play then my number is 317-457-0660 if your willing ;)

Tegan White

Jan 2, 2019, 11:14:42 AM1/2/19
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

Wanna play bad. Only a man that wants to be one. Only eating pussy. Taboo ageplay or anything disgusting....

Tracy Cardwell

Jan 2, 2019, 11:57:28 AM1/2/19
I am 28 from USA and love fucking. I will let anybody fuck me. Total strangers, ANYONE!!! The challenge is I want fucked in the filthiest situation possible. Message if interested

nnazar...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2019, 1:07:04 AM1/3/19
Heyy I’m really young email me (;

mcclint...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2019, 12:42:43 PM1/3/19
Make me take your cock like a whore. One after the other or at the same time. I just want cock in me all the time

Tegan White

Jan 7, 2019, 11:24:46 AM1/7/19
Pussy is so wet. Nipples are hard, wish had help with this horny pussy

licyk...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 11:28:27 AM1/7/19
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

Seeking nasty freaky perverted man for taboo incest to BREED. Real phone sex NO KIK NO SKYPE MUST BE IN the U.S. and have a huge cock

Tracy Cardwell

Jan 7, 2019, 11:31:07 AM1/7/19
I LOVE TO CHAT WITH GUYS WHO I WATCH PLAY FOR ME !!
I DONT HAVE CAM OR MIC , ONLY WATCH !!
IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED , JOIN ME !

jennywa...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 11:33:51 AM1/7/19
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

I love older men, I’m 30. Message me if you wanna talk, I usually talk on other platforms. I’m horny at today. love video chatting and rubbing my pussy for men who love to jerk their cocks watching me

mcclint...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 11:36:08 AM1/7/19
please spit at me in my face, and in my mouth. I absolutely love it!!
Completely glaze my face and tits
Any takers?

mariav...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 11:39:09 AM1/7/19
Forty year old milf in England Great Britain ..want breeding with heavy cummer..Love big white dick

Tegan White

Jan 8, 2019, 11:48:02 AM1/8/19
I'm on birth control. I'm not a hooker... I wont charge you.

But i need dick.... cum in me. I'm cleaning and I can host if u come in the morning

You can fuck me raw.... and stretch this hole out

hale...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 12:17:36 PM1/10/19
I'm a older man who enjoys younger women

hale...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 12:18:23 PM1/10/19
Id love to be stoned with you

hale...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 12:25:46 PM1/10/19
I'd love to lick your ass hole baby and fuck like you want it
Message has been deleted

jcg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 12:41:29 PM1/10/19
Nice pic Jen very hott

jcg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 12:50:11 PM1/10/19
Very sexy n hot pic Jen thanx sexy bra n tits

huenul...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 1:11:52 PM1/10/19
El martes, 25 de diciembre de 2018, 11:30:38 (UTC-3), Tegan White escribió:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

HELLO im from chile looking fot a hot american girl, i love blond pussy

jcg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 7:07:05 PM1/10/19
Do u squirt

jcg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 7:08:12 PM1/10/19
Are you in Ohio

jcg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 7:09:18 PM1/10/19
You in Ohio

jcg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 8:09:26 PM1/10/19
Any squirters close to Lisbon Salem Columbiana Ohio

glenmo...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 11:58:35 AM1/11/19
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 5:05:43 PM UTC, Tracy Cardwell wrote:
> i guys, I am all alone at home, cant sleep, hoping some young guys might like to chat. Anyone out there. Hubby is away and I lonely and horny...just wanting some hot random fun tonight

wow super sexy

glenmo...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 11:59:41 AM1/11/19
i want to fuck your pussy

glenmo...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:00:36 PM1/11/19
On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 5:38:51 PM UTC, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> I would love to get stoned on this rainy day and play with someone local. i prefer men but a 5-6 in cock is great .when i am high, i become very oral.....sandy

i want to lick and finger your ass and cunt then fuck your fuck holes

dub...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:06:21 PM1/11/19

Wayne Tillman

Jan 11, 2019, 12:11:59 PM1/11/19
Need a sexy snow bunny to meet up for hot sex in Florida

kidc...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:14:54 PM1/11/19
I wanna see and eat your tight pussy then cum on your face and make you eat it

tagh...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:24:25 PM1/11/19
Hi, iam for you, i wana dating for sex with a woman

kidc...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:25:41 PM1/11/19
I'd love to fuck you while we get stoned

cterr...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:33:53 PM1/11/19
what a beautiful sexy body you have jen. you really know how to get attention. if you had less clotheing on i might have a growing problem

tagh...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:34:42 PM1/11/19
I wana sex with sexy baby in the seaside,
I wana fuck a woman with my big dick

tagh...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:35:46 PM1/11/19
I have a big dick for womens,if everyone wana it say me

glenmo...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:40:07 PM1/11/19
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 2:30:38 PM UTC, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

hey sexy i need to fuck you

glenmo...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:41:05 PM1/11/19
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 2:30:38 PM UTC, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

ok i will meet you

glenmo...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:41:43 PM1/11/19
On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 5:38:51 PM UTC, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> I would love to get stoned on this rainy day and play with someone local. i prefer men but a 5-6 in cock is great .when i am high, i become very oral.....sandy

i want to fuck your pussy

glenmo...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:42:51 PM1/11/19
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 4:33:51 PM UTC, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> > I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
> >
> > Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc
>
> I love older men, I’m 30. Message me if you wanna talk, I usually talk on other platforms. I’m horny at today. love video chatting and rubbing my pussy for men who love to jerk their cocks watching me

you can wank me off
Message has been deleted

cterr...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 1:01:57 PM1/11/19
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 5:30:38 AM UTC-9, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

God you are such a hotie. You have a beautiful sexy body Jen. you really know how to get my attention. Any less clotheing and I would have a hard-on

cterr...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 1:06:08 PM1/11/19
Looking for a woamn that likes older guys. 55 yr old with a 7" cock ready to be serviced

cterr...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 1:12:26 PM1/11/19
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 7:33:51 AM UTC-9, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> > I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
> >
> > Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc
>
> I love older men, I’m 30. Message me if you wanna talk, I usually talk on other platforms. I’m horny at today. love video chatting and rubbing my pussy for men who love to jerk their cocks watching me

Your body is so hot, love it when you act all slutty. Let me cum all over your face

cterr...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 1:13:48 PM1/11/19
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 7:33:51 AM UTC-9, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> > I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
> >
> > Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc
>
> I love older men, I’m 30. Message me if you wanna talk, I usually talk on other platforms. I’m horny at today. love video chatting and rubbing my pussy for men who love to jerk their cocks watching me

Perfect tits and ass, love to spank you while you take my cock in your ass

cterr...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 1:15:26 PM1/11/19
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 7:33:51 AM UTC-9, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> > I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
> >
> > Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc
>
> I love older men, I’m 30. Message me if you wanna talk, I usually talk on other platforms. I’m horny at today. love video chatting and rubbing my pussy for men who love to jerk their cocks watching me

your hot pink panties are sexy, your tits are perfect.

cterr...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 1:16:25 PM1/11/19
god your mouth looks like it is made to suck cock

tann...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 1:17:48 PM1/11/19
can't wait to cum all over your face and tits

tann...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 1:20:01 PM1/11/19
Such a perfect ass and pussy. can't wait till i am balls deep inside you

cameron....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 7:04:55 PM1/11/19
Nice

apanc...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 9:50:04 PM1/11/19
I like smart beatuful girls. That have a lovely chest and a beautiful body..

apanc...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 9:58:04 PM1/11/19
Tight pussy a lovely chest and a beautiful butt . She is all around she Hot as hell ...

apne...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 10:05:53 PM1/11/19
I'm horny to meet and fuck you

apne...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 10:18:38 PM1/11/19
I'm here to fullfil all your desires...

apne...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 10:19:53 PM1/11/19
I'm here to fullfil all your desires....

crazyda...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 4:29:50 AM1/12/19
On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 11:29:06 AM UTC-6, mcclint...@gmail.com wrote:
> i'm 29 years old.This is my first time on here seeking a serious man for a long term relationship...
> I want to find a good man to share life happily with me every day.

Hello this the first time posting not sure if im doing it right or not

crazyda...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 4:34:24 AM1/12/19
On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 11:38:51 AM UTC-6, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> I would love to get stoned on this rainy day and play with someone local. i prefer men but a 5-6 in cock is great .when i am high, i become very oral.....sandy

Well im a little biger then 6 and getting stoned and being oral is a Mutual YouTube cottonmouth LOL so they call me crazy it rained all day today and nobody to play with

geb...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 6:15:14 AM1/12/19
Op woensdag 26 december 2018 18:49:52 UTC+1 schreef jennywa...@gmail.com:
> Women Seeking men for sex

Heyy Beauty, would love to have sex with you all day long
Message has been deleted

nickeys...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 7:14:57 AM1/12/19
If I were local I would be right there I’ve got a 6” cock and would rather do nothing but get high and fuck the whole day with you dear

nickeys...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 7:16:51 AM1/12/19
So I see you’re a freak just like myself. Mmmm now I think youre even fucking hotter baby

tabre...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 7:53:55 AM1/12/19
Hi Jenny you are so beautiful and sexy love you 👌👌👌😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤

tabre...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 7:59:29 AM1/12/19
u look so pretty and sexy love you 😍😍😍❤❤❤❤

tabre...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 8:19:57 AM1/12/19
you always look soo sexy an beautiful love you baby 😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

darranca...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 9:09:46 AM1/12/19
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 2:30:38 PM UTC, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

you are gorgeous. you got great boobs

darranca...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 9:26:23 AM1/12/19
On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 2:30:38 PM UTC, Tegan White wrote:
> I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
>
> Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc

hi jenny, you are gorgeous, nice boobs

licyk...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2019, 6:28:58 AM1/13/19
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 5:46:51 PM UTC+5:30, nickeys...@gmail.com wrote:
> So I see you’re a freak just like myself. Mmmm now I think youre even fucking hotter baby

31 year old extremely horny female looking for a kinky, dominant single male that would like to tell me exactly how to fuck myself with my toys! Don't ask for pics because I will not share with just anyone. PM me if you think you can control me! SINGLE MEN ONLY!! I don't believe in cheating and I'm tired of talking to someone only to find out later that they have a girlfriend or I get a message from their girlfriend which has happened already. I know there are still honest, respectful men out there even when using their penis "brain". Lol.

jennywa...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 11:35:02 AM1/16/19
Hello, ATL, GA here. Looking to actually meet. Not video chat or constantly send messages. Very horny and haven't had sex in quite some time. Looking for a guy that will eat my pussy and ass until I can't take it any more. Seeking a clean guy only. Race doesn't matter. Just would prefer an older gentleman with experience who isn't going to back down when I cum or wrap my legs around his head. Need someone who knows how to suck a clit real good.

Tracy Cardwell

Jan 16, 2019, 11:39:04 AM1/16/19
On Thursday, 10 January 2019 23:41:52 UTC+5:30, huenul...@gmail.com wrote:
> El martes, 25 de diciembre de 2018, 11:30:38 (UTC-3), Tegan White escribió:
> > I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
> >
> > Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc
>
> HELLO im from chile looking fot a hot american girl, i love blond pussy

I recently have been talking to a few African Americans on here and it's kinda made crave a big black cock. Thing is, I've never had a cock as big as some of these guys have. I've always been a little scared I guess that it'll rip me apart haha but god damn does a big black cock sound so nice! I'd love to suck and be fucked by one!

mcclint...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 11:42:58 AM1/16/19
On Friday, 11 January 2019 23:05:46 UTC+5:30, tagh...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a big dick for womens,if everyone wana it say me

Looking for Morning cum fill any one close p.m me. Need some vanilla in my chocolate. Serious only. Will give location.

mariav...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 11:45:14 AM1/16/19
On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 10:55:46 PM UTC+5:30, hale...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'd love to lick your ass hole baby and fuck like you want it

I know it’s christmas but I can’t help that I’m horny for older cock! Love to watch old men pump their cock for my right pussy. Message me, I like to talk on a certain platform, it’s difficult to talk on here in my opinion! ;)

Tegan White

Jan 16, 2019, 11:47:47 AM1/16/19
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 10:29:41 PM UTC+5:30, glenmo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 4:33:51 PM UTC, jennywa...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:00:38 PM UTC+5:30, Tegan White wrote:
> > > I am a 31 year old women looking for men a long term sex dating relationship. I would love to meet a man who's caring and loving person and spend time with me on my warm bed. NO TIME WASTERS.
> > >
> > > Join me on https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1450271-pmoc
> >
> > I love older men, I’m 30. Message me if you wanna talk, I usually talk on other platforms. I’m horny at today. love video chatting and rubbing my pussy for men who love to jerk their cocks watching me
>
> i want to fuck your pussy

I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area. Married, sex deprived. Hoping for a hot, younger man, possibly latino.

mcclint...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 12:01:51 PM1/16/19
On Thursday, 10 January 2019 22:55:46 UTC+5:30, hale...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'd love to lick your ass hole baby and fuck like you want it

jennywa...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2019, 12:20:49 PM1/17/19
Who wants to hear about my first white cock experience. Send me some nasty and maybe I’ll tell you ;)

crazyda...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2019, 11:15:02 AM3/31/19
420 friendly as you can get although i like a certain type of woman must have a sex drive send, slim, athletic, oral, shaved pussy, don't be afraid to come multiple times in a row cuz once you start continue again and again Begin Again Tori can barely walk cuz your legs are shaking this ass vacation. I don't have a credit card so getting on to another site to chat with one what happened make a choice it's safe to know that says who would spend that kind of money to get on to that site are more likely to not be safe

crazyda...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2019, 11:15:27 AM3/31/19
Would you mind sending me a picture I'm picky

crazyda...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2019, 11:16:43 AM3/31/19
Send pictures

crazyda...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2019, 11:18:21 AM3/31/19
I would like to see curious would you mind sending me a picture of you

crazyda...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2019, 11:22:05 AM3/31/19
Wichita Falls

donger...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2019, 1:55:45 PM4/1/19
Im looking for a female to teach me how to please a woman. Please help it would be greatly appreciated and it could definatly be worth your time

amass...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2019, 1:53:32 PM4/16/19
Hi Tracy ,

I saw your message from whenever and thought I'd ask for your time ;)