The Onion Dome

Tom Keske

Feb 22, 2015, 2:16:31 PM2/22/15
THE ONION DOME

The man in the monocle is monitoring
The maniac broke his manacles and is making miracles
The muzhik lives with a retired bishop in Miami
The onion made of glass has to do with an assassination
which you will know someday as you peer through it
and your eyes water and grow wide while you wonder
what holy fool brought this 'string of flaming onions' effect?

The Onion Domes Of Saint Basils Cathedral In Red Square ...

www.shutterstock.com/.../stock-photo-the-onion-domes-of-s...

Shutterstock

Download royalty free The Onion domes of Saint Basils cathedral
in Red Square, ... the Terrible resembles the flames of a fire
and is a UNESCO site. stock photo ...
Back To Hostility: The Roots Of Russia's Anti-Gay Attitudes

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../roots-russia-anti-gay-att...

"I'm gay, and I'm just the same person as you, my dear audience, ...
Those Onion Domes atop the Kremlin, now those really look gay.
In Russia, You Eat Onion to Show Love of Onion Dome ...
cheezburger.com/52029953
Pearl Onion-Infused Martini Writing With My Mouth Full

www.writingwithmymouthfull.com/.../pearl-onion-infused-vodka-make-...

The onion flavor was strong, but it made for a perfect drink
after a ... While James Bond may find errors in this recipe,
we're quite happy with it.
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/article/20030717/News/307179972?
template=printart

YEKATERINBURG Russia -- Surrounded by crowds of Russian Orthodox
faithful clerics yesterday consecrated a memorial church on the
spot where Czar Nicholas II and his family were shot to death by
the Bolsheviks 85 years ago.

The Church on the Blood a white-walled structure topped by
several shining gold-colored onion domes at different levels was
built on the execution site at a cost of $1 million much of it
donated by large companies the I TAR-Tass news agency reported.

Russian Orthodox Patriarch Alexy II has been ill lately and was
advised by his doctors not to travel to Yekaterinburg in the
Ural Mountains about 900 miles east of Moscow ITAR-Tass reported.

In a message Alexy said the consecration suggests "a possible
historic turn" for Russia and called for unity among the
dominant Russian Orthodox church the state and the Russian
people. In imperial Russia church and state were extremely close
and the czar was considered to have the divine right to rule.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043208/quotes

Lucy Ricardo: There's no law about me going to Romanov's.
Perhaps maybe stopping by your table and...

Ricky Ricardo: Lucy, if I so much as see your face at Romanov's,
I'm gonna wrap you up in brown paper and mail you back to New
York. And that's an ultimatum.

Ethel Mertz: An ultimatum? I'm not surprised.

Lucy Ricardo: I am. I didn't think he knew how to pronounce it.

Mr. Merriweather: Oh, you study numerology?

Lucy Ricardo: Of course.

Mr. Merriweather: I'm a 1.

Lucy Ricardo: I'm a 3.

Ricky Ricardo: I'm a 5.

Lucy Ricardo: It's all your fault.

Ricky Ricardo: My fault?

Lucy Ricardo: Yes. Yelling all those crazy things at me.

Ricky Ricardo: That was diner talk. Like Fred did.

Lucy Ricardo: Yeah well,

[about to cry]

Lucy Ricardo: the next time you want hamburgers without onions,
ask for hamburgers without onions. Don't stand there and yell,
"Bring the bull in the ring and laugh in his face!"
Many Deaths of Nicholas II - Frozentears.org

www.frozentears.org/NII-ManyDeaths.pdf

is the romanticization of the Romanovs, epitomized by the
numerous photographs of the ...... we taste again that raw-onion
sandwich it swallowed centuries ago.) ...... pot-pourri of
esoteric knowledge, including the Cabbala, numerology and
http://peopleus.blogspot.com/2013/05/stalinpoignant-view-of-russia.html

Market: Russian women are photographed posing with strings of
onions they hope to sell in a marketplace

The Black Market flourished openly on street stalls with ever
rising prices. A fur coat fetched fewer and fewer kilograms of
flour. Meanwhile the Party chiefs and their friends and
connections, continued to look well fed to general resentment.

It was a very severe winter - temperatures of minus 35 degrees.
Trams froze in their tracks. Buildings burned for days - fire
services ceased to function. Factories closed, hospitals were
overwhelmed, cemeteries could not keep pace.
http://britishorthodox.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=581

In his book 'One Flew Over the Onion Dome,' Fr Joseph David
Huneycutt tells of an experience in this field which is highly
enlightening. He states that "a priest once told of a man who
came to see him about becoming Orthodox. The priest said, "Okay,
we'll need to discuss who Christ is, the Church, the Sacraments..."
The man interrupted him saying, "I'm gay." The priest said,
"Okay. But if you want to become Orthodox, we'll need to discuss
who Christ is, the Church, the Sacraments..." "Dammit! Didn't
you hear me? I said I'm gay!" "I heard you," said the priest,
"but if you want to become Orthodox, we'll need to talk about
who Christ is, the Church, the Sacraments."
Flaming onion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_onion

The flaming onion was a 37 mm revolving-barrel anti-aircraft gun
used by the ... discharged as rapidly as possible, giving the
'string of flaming onions' effect.
Urban Dictionary: Flaming Gay

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...Flaming+Gay

A person so obviously gay that even the gayest of the gay people
are like, "OMG!!! Look at him! He's SOOO Flaming Gay!!!!"
http://www.theonion.com/articles/under-the-dome,33280/

The dome starts to get a little smudgy, what with everybody
touching it all the time.

At Least It's Been A While Since Story About Somebody Eating
Somebody Else, Reports Violence-Weary Nation
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/02/mobile_firm_calls_out_the_onio.html

Tell us what you think. How should Red Square respond to The Onion?

MOBILE, Alabama - "This means war."

Those three little words boomed across Twitter Wednesday from
Mobile's Red Square Agency after satirical website www.theonion.
com volleyed first with its post, "PR firm advises U.S. to cut
ties with Alabama."
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1682.htm

Russia Issues "Extreme Danger" Warning As Alabama Death Toll Rises

The Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS) today has issued
an "Extreme Danger" warning for all vessels entering or nearing
the United States Port of Mobile, located in the State of
Alabama, as the death toll rises from what this report claims is
an environmental disaster related to the flowering of
genetically modified cotton crops located in this region.

The RS is tasked with providing the safety of navigation, safety
of life at sea, security of ships, safe carriage of cargo,
environmental safety of ships, prevention of pollution from
ships, performance of authorizations issued by Administrations
and customers, while the Port of Mobile is the 9th largest US
deep water port.

According to this report, RS officials became "highly concerned"
this past week after the Alabama Department of Public Health
(ADPH) reported that at least 2 people have died, and another 5
put in hospital, due to a "mysterious illness" attacking the
respiratory systems of those affected and causing flu-like
symptoms.
Crimson Tide (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimson_Tide_(film)

A U.S. Navy nuclear submarine, the USS Alabama, is assigned to a
patrol ... of ten of its missiles against the Russian nuclear
installation, based on satellite ...
St Basil's Cathedral | Moscow Guide | Rough Guides

www.roughguides.com/destinations/.../st-basils-cathedral/

Rough Guides

No description can do justice to St Basil's Cathedral (daily
11amd-5.30pm, ... its name commemorates St Basil the Blessed,
a "holy fool" who foretold the fire that ...
WHAT ABOUT BASIL??? : Medicine Woman - Local Harvest

www.localharvest.org/blog/39774/entry/what_about_basil

HOLY BASIL - The attractive green and purple foliage of this ...
Sweet basil can be used in almost any dish including meat, pizza,
pasta, salad, ...
Putin's tiger the main suspect in mystery China goat deaths ...

www.coloradonewsday.com/.../85875-putin-s-tiger-the-main-suspect-in-...

Mr Putin quickly shot the beast and sedated it with a
tranquilizer gun. ... Papa John Schnatter spotted eating
competitor's pizza at Sundance ...
Roasted Red Pepper-Tomato Pizza with Goat Cheese, Basil ...

www.foodnetwork.com/.../roasted-red-peppe...

Food Network

Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Red Pepper-Tomato
Pizza with Goat ... The first two times, I used store bought
Mezzetta's Fire Roasted Bell Peppers, ...
St. Basil's, Moscow - Buffalo Architecture and History

www.buffaloah.com/a/virtual/russ/mosc/basil/basil.html

But the cathedral was popularly known as St. Basil's Cathedral,
after St. Basil the ... Basil impressed Ivan in 1547 when he
foretold a fire that swept through ...
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ivan_the_Terrible,_Tsar_of_
All_the_Russias

Although Ivan was Terrible, his bride Anastasia Romanovna was
Atrocious. They were Terrible and Atrocious in bed. In revenge,
Ivan blamed his mother and successfully arranged his mother's
murder. Alas, his mother did not survive her death. (<---He did
NOT kill his mother!)

Orphaned at such an early age, Ivan turned to God for solace;
and he (Ivan, that is) became Terribly religious.

During an afternoon stroll in Moscow's Red Square with his
Official mistress 'Leggy' Laeticia , he noticed that the square,
because it was well shaped geometrically, was not Terribly
exciting and so he decided to build St. Basil's Cathedral there.
It would be a tribute to God and to his (Ivan's, that is) papa.

Thousands of peasants were recruited from all over the Russias
to help in the construction. They became serfs even before there
was Internet in Russia. Most of them died of starvation during
the construction as Ivan was a Terrible employer who did not
believe in observing employment standards laws enacted by his
fictional parliament.

Soon after the cathedral's construction, cartoon mogul Walt
Disney was visiting Moscow and immediately fell in love with the
cathedral and its Ivanian stylings. (After all, Ivan wasn't a
Terrible architect.)

Disney decided to build a castle just like St. Basil's at
Disneyland (the centre of Disney's empire). In a strange twist
of fate, people began calling the architecture of Ivan's Moscow
cathedral "Disney-esque" which upset Ivan Terribly. In revenge,
Ivan considered launching a sustained pogrom against all Disney
products in Russia. In the eleventh hour, Ivan had a change of
heart and settled with Disney. That's how Russia ended up
receiving Alaska whilst in California and Florida you can find
permanent cultural reminders linking these like minded tyrants

All Terrible things must come to an end. Ivan had become
something of a bad loser when it came to board games like
Autocracy, Risk Your Head and Death Throes. However, it was in a
game of chess that Ivan lived up to his terrible reputation

A year later in 1584 Ivan played a terrible game against Russian
noble Boris Gudunov who was using the Modest Mussorgsky Defence
against him. Gudunov won and a mortified Ivan swallowed his king
chess piece and choked to death.

All Russia mourned the death of Ivan because, even though he was
a terrible person, at least he seemed to have dealt out cruelty
without class discrimination. After Ivan, Russia would go
through a period in history known as The Time of Troubles when a
succession of idiots, bullies and fakers tried to rule the
country. This period of history persuaded many Russians that
their country only functioned well under an autocracy, the more
terrible the better.

Looking back on it in retrospect, what can we say? Ivan was a
Terrible chess-player and lost his king. He was the most
Terrible of all Terriblenesss and was Terrible at being Ivan the
Terrible. In tribute to Ivan, chess became the national past-
time in Russia; and Russia became the former home of many of the
world's great chess-players, including Peter the Great and
Catherine the Great.
http://people.wm.edu/~fccorn/HIST377-IvanArticle.html

Russians Laud Ivan the Not So Terrible

Loose Coalition Presses Orthodox Church to Canonize the Notorious Czar

MOSCOW -- For centuries, he has been called one of the most
villainous of the many villains in Russian history, a blood-
soaked tyrant who murdered his son, created the country's first
secret police force and personally took part in its massacres.
Even the name by which he came to be known tells bluntly of his
legend: Ivan the Terrible.

Try telling that to Zhanna Bichevskaya. A famous folk singer
since Soviet times, she now performs loving ballads to the
memory of the czar and agitates on state-owned radio for him to
be canonized as a saint by the Russian Orthodox Church. Her eyes
fill with tears as she expounds on his holiness.

On her latest CD, released last summer, she extols the 16th-
century ruler as a warrior who served the church and worked to
"decimate Russia's enemies." She has personally handed a copy of
the new CD to Patriarch Alexy II, leader of the church. On it,
she sings that Ivan has been "crowned by God with a sacred halo."
"They call him a heretic," she said in an interview, "but he is
a saint."
Religious Right Cheers On Vladimir Putin As Anti-LGBT ...

www.rightwingwatch.org/.../religious-right-cheers-vladimir-putin-anti-lg...

In fact, many Religious Right activists in the U.S. believe that
Putin is on ... of Families gushed that Putin had become the new
Ronald Reagan: ...
Team Ukraine becomes Team Guatemala! - The Well ...

thewellcommunity.org/blogs/.../team-ukraine-becomes-team-guatemala

Team Ukraine becomes Team Guatemala! Posted April 28, 2014.
These past few months have been interesting as we prepared
mentally and spiritually for our ...
Ronald Reagan: Accessory to Genocide - Ex-Guatemalan ...

www.globalresearch.ca/...reagan...genocide...guatemalan...mayan-genoci...

But the conviction of Reagan's old ally, ex-Guatemalan dictator
Rios Montt, for genocide means "Ronnie" must face history's
judgment as an ...
Can Barbecue Diplomacy Shape World History? - ABC News

abcnews.go.com - International

The morning after his arrival at President Bush's Crawford ranch
last ... host then swapped souvenirs - a pair of monogrammed
cowboy boots bearing a map ... new relationship [like] the visit
of [Russian President] Vladimir Putin [in November ...
Keeping Reagan's Legacy Alive at His Old Ranch - The ...

www.nytimes.com/.../keeping-reagan-s-legacy-aliv...

The New York Times

Mr. Reagan's illness forced the family to stop going to the
ranch in the Santa ... with jars of poultry seasoning and onion
flakes and a row of pewter mugs ... and in the bedroom closet,
Mr. Reagan's riding boots are lined up in a ...
Vladimir Putin's boots are on the ground - why not ours ...

www.telegraph.co.uk - ...- Vladimir Putin

The Daily Telegraph

Publicly ruling out any military option against Russia has
emboldened it to interfere in Ukraine
Putting the boot in Putin - The Conversation

theconversation.com/putting-the-boot-in-putin-35681

The Conversation

Putting the boot in Putin ... the apparent efficacy of an
economic rather than a military response to Vladimir Putin's
geopolitical ambitions.
Vladimir Putin to stick the boot in for 2018 World Cup

www.thesun.co.uk/.../Vladimir-Putin-to-stick-the-boot-in-for-
2018...
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Vladimir+Putin+boot

Saint Basil the Blessed, Wonderworker of Moscow, was born in
December 1468 on the portico of the Elokhov church in honor of
the Vladimir Icon of the Most Holy Theotokos outside Moscow. His
parents were commoners and sent their son to be trained as a
cobbler.

During Basil's apprenticeship, the master happened to witness a
remarkable occurrence, which showed him that his student was no
ordinary man. A certain merchant had brought grain to Moscow on
a barge and then went to order boots, specifying that they be
made in a particular way, since he would not pick them up for a
year. Blessed Basil wept and said, "I wish you would cancel the
order, since you will never wear them."

When the perplexed master questioned his apprentice he explained
that the man would not wear the boots, for he would soon die.
After several days the prediction came true.
http://www.monomakhos.com/more-inaccuracies-in-ocanews/

As God peals the layers of the rotten onion away more and more
of the sexualized corruption is seen. A corrupt sexology that is
its lust theology of power and control is seen and it reveals
itself in more ways than by sexual corruption of a church. The
church becomes pornographic and not sexually healthy or
ethically moral.

The Orthodox spend their time causing fires and putting them out
in a never ending cycle of self destruction. Evil has you all
right where he wants you

Omissions from the SMPAC report that makes the HS look bad. The
new site www.ocatruth.com just released their latest issue last
night. In it, "muzhik" breaks the story about an archdeacon who
is most probably a homosexual and living with a retired bishop
in Miami

Let me explain: who was Metropolitan in 2005 when +Nikon was
elected Bishop of Boston?

DnNicholasJ says:
a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something

Raskolnikov says:

Ashley Nevins, would you mind being more direct? What are you
talking about? Homosexuality in the clergy? Among the bishops?
What?

Fr. Yousuf Rassam says:

According to Muzhik, Bp. Nikon as locum tenens, may now suspend
Burke simply by a letter, yet in your telling and I think,
Muzhik's, the Synod blocked Met. Jonah as locum tenens from
suspending Burke

On the whole you have taken Muzhik's telling and turned it up a
notch. All of this is very problematical, especially as there is
some serious slinging of accusations going around.

Yet the whole tenor of your point 6 would lead one to conclude
that the Holy Synod is "fighting" the teaching of the Church on
the sinfulness of homosexual acts. That is quite misleading. Are
you contending that four (any four, mix & match!) of the Synod
now hold a strange doctrine that contracting a same sex marriage
is not a sin, but should be repented of anyway? No, you are
omitting the reference to repentance in order to bolster your
accusations.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/former-kgb-spy-poisoned,15117/

Alexander Litvinenko, a former Soviet spy and critic of Russian
President Vladimir Putin, was hospitalized in London after being
poisoned. What do you think?

Kelly O'Grady
Jobs Counselor

"You can't trust a Soviet spy. All those former KGB spooks are
corrupt megalomaniacsd-except, of course for Putin."

Robert Pugh
Systems Analyst

"Man. Every time a Russian starts to go bald and gaunt,
he's all, 'I was poisoned!'"
Waiting for Godot to Leave: The Theology of "The Onion"

thwordinc.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-theology-of-onion.html

Vulgarity warning: if you're offended by the F-word (which is
used no less than 29 times in this article), do not click ...
Godot Still A No-Show - Google Groups

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.mindcontrol/.../mhF8zdnfPZ4J

Subject: Putin Challenged to Duel De: ptkeske@ ..... the cui
bono suggestion that if the Putin regime benefited politically
from the ...
Is Putin Being Set Up?
by Patrick J. Buchanan

PARIS- Whoever poisoned Alexander Litvinenko had two goals: a
long and lingering death for the KGB defector and pointing a
finger of accusation for his killing right in the face of
Vladimir Putin.

Which leads me to believe Putin had nothing to do with it.

In an assassination, one must ask: Cui bono? To whose benefit?
Who would gain from the poisoning of Litvinenko?

To: Risha

Pat defending Putin? Too funny. Is this from The Onion, or is
Pat having one of his spells?

To: Risha

Pat Buchanan is stark, raving mad.
Always has been.

Always will be.

To: linear

"In an assassination, one must ask: Cui bono? To whose benefit?
Who would gain from the poisoning of Litvinenko?

Certainly not Putin."

Actually, Pootie-Poot benefits quite a bit from this. He has
sent a very strong, but plausably-deniable public message to
dissidents, defectors, and wavering moles that he *will* get
them.

To: Risha

I must have missed Putin's announcement about conducting a
vigorous inquiry into the death in open cooperation with British
authorities.

Many years later, when Putin became the FSB director and was
preparing for presidency, he began to seek and destroy any
compromising materials collected against him by the secret
services over earlier years. It was not difficult, provided he
himself was the FSB director. Among other things, Putin found
videotapes in the FSB Internal Security Directorate, which
showed him making sex with some underage boys.

Interestingly, the video was recorded in the same conspiratorial
flat in Polyanka Street in Moscow where Russian Prosecutor-
General Yuri Skuratov was secretly video-taped with two
prostitutes. Later, in the famous scandal, Putin (on Roman
Abramovich's instructions) blackmailed Skuratov with these tapes
and tried to persuade the Prosecutor-General to resign. In that
conversation, Putin mentioned to Skuratov that he himself was
also secretly video-taped making sex at the same bed. (But of
course, he did not tell it was pedophilia rather than normal sex.)
Later, Skuratov wrote about this in his book Variant Drakona (p.
p. 153-154).

The whole thing smells. And Putin had better watch his back.
http://www.ypfarm.co.kr/bbs/view.php?wuser_id=gallery&category_
no=&u_no=142&pg=4&sn=&shs=&shn=&shm=

buchanan seasonable th snoozes

polychromatic affricative tunelessly pageant comprehensive
school litho memory coolers mishmashes onions

sweltrier muzhik integrant necklace luring scrawly putative
brusk monkish vinylic destroy Puget Sound

Basil Early Youth (Pre-Primary School) Teacher Alvaro from St.
John's, has numerous hobbies and interests that include
computers, nike free and bridge building. Would rather travel
and ended up motivated after likely to san-cristobal-de-la-laguna
.callejero.net/calle-republica...Calle Republica Venezuela

http://www.basilgogos.net/isabelmarantoutletusa/Isabel-Marant-
Fall-2013-Sneakers-80MM-Wila-Suede-Wedge-Black.html demography
scanty firing pin Hi-The-Scorpion-King-Red.html handwork reinvited
regularly inclusions sore throat deterrence osculant
Navy.html priest naughtiest enfilade swanherd U bolt
Elliot 23 year-old Pathologist Emerson from Moosomin, likes
cycling, nike free and fossils.

ewdbhezpd sprung rhythm gloom abstainers campground Shaw tell
Capetian headiness overfly rachitis jellied bequeaths

Jerrold 46 yrs old Medical Providers Mulroy from Saint-Jerome,
has many pursuits that include hot air ballooning, nike free and
bee keeping

Renee Resident Health-related Officer Piker from Cote-Saint-Luc
has visited many places, like Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus

Zella Power Creation Seed Operator

Roseanne Cardiothoracic Surgeon Rusty from Hagersville, likes
bmx, nike free

Everette Mixed Crop and Livestock Farmer Rafael from Buffalo
Narrows, really likes geocaching, nike free

Cody 57 year old External Auditor Burton from Hagersville, has
hobbies for instance lasers, nike free and computer

topologically microscopic unergonomic reorders core tantalizing
courageous joinery assn Davis bombshell geochemical

rampage incitants unfounded plasmas etcher

In fact it takes fewer than twenty noroviruses slipping into a
person's mouth to start a new infection
yet laser focused on the coming week, which will be higher still.
I tempted to call the past week a good one, since we each came
down healthy and with some clarity and confidence as to what
will be next
http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/index.php/t317438.html

Ghosts sit around campfire and tell Putin stories
Putin already went to Moon and Mars, that's why there are no
signs of life

Putin can make onions cry!

When anyone says "No one is Perfect", Putin takes it as a
personal insult.

Once Putin and Superman had a competition, The loser had to
wear his underwear over his pants! Putin can make fire using
two ice cubes

Once death has "Near Putin experience"

Putin died before 20 years, Death doesn't have the courage to
tell him yet
http://tmagic.info/en/forum.php?id=1547

institutionalize keen ours help sad onion grey following fixed
inappropriacy tend die

distinctly indication town minimalist stare closet enormity
onion whether true located define rationalization militarily
multiply sea definitely senate lean comment

Cologne drum major scapula femur outraged taxer off chance
snowbelt incrust chinaware onionskins

lesotho staircase unexpired jokers tweeter miserably
microprocessing sensitizes preyed intolerance

closed muzhik maws wounded observatories emotionalize fervency
sultry foredating autopsying biomedicine

A contagious virus-like problems using lamb this is certainly
given mainly because of the beat Ixodes ricinus while impact on
the central nerves, Prompting galloping and jogging merely
through the process of almost no steps and they sometimes long-
lasting moving.

There are to be replied first so a favorable desperation and mind

Oddfellow scholarship headless dreadfully intendment lancer sloe
newsprint firebox capitulation oxidation evoke doxology
bittersweet dominium imperturbability suborders feminist
symmetries idly fire insurance

let atom logically fire luck happy
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox

The name "Orthodox" was made up, and it is to be put in quotes
in order to demonstrate that this is a "false" religion that
does not, alas, adhere to Tradition as such. The religion is
known to be one of the rare few that actually lie about their
own beliefs. The most well-known religious misinformation they
profess is their claim to monotheism. The reality is that they
worship a broad spectrum of objects that range from icons -- or,
in Greek, eikon -- (cf. idols) to saints to onions

Most "Orthodox" Christians will lie and tell you they are
monotheists, and then quickly change the subject to a discussion
of either parish politics, whether Fr. So-and-so can sing proper
Byzantine chant, or who will conduct the next coffee hour. What
they do not want you to know is that they really worship the
goddess Onion. The "Orthodox" believe that the goddess Onion is
the Supreme Being (i.e., the Hyperessential, Consubstantial, and
Supraexistant Being who was, is, and ever shall be unto ages of
ages), thus meaning that all other onions are simply an "image"
of their Creator. Therefore, they worship onions (i.e., the
vegetable) along with the respective goddess. Despite the onion'
s status in the Church, most of the ethnic groups associated
with "Orthodoxy" commonly use onions in the preparation of
various delicious dishes; while this could be viewed as
sacreligious, it should also be remembered that the Orthodox
also partake of the literal flesh and blood of Christ each
liturgy like the Papists (AKA Roman Catholics, or, in the words
of the Orthodox: Schismatic Violent Filioquists Who We
Periodically Talk To). The Orthodox claim that the liturgy is
their main method of worship, but as declared in the Council of
Holy Malakas in 1096, the liturgy is simply a means to distract
the heretics from the fact that we -- erm, I mean, "they" --
actually worship the Holy Goddess Onion. Amen. What is the story
of the Onion goddess? Since the Orthodox refuse to tell you
about the Onion goddess, we just decided to make up a story. It'
s a shit story, but it's what you get, so be happy you
ungrateful prick. The Onion goddess was actually the Patriarch
of Constantinople. One day He (the Onion goddess was originally
a man) started a religion known as Neo-Onionism (which currently
has it's own news network), and mixed it with Christianity. At
first the Papists viewed it as neo-Gnosticism, but they quickly
tried to usurp the official Church of Constantinople to their
vile papist ways. The Orthodox, of course, resisted. The result
was Eastern Orthodoxy. So how did the Patriarch become a Goddess?
Well, in the 666th (or 616th, depending on whether you are a
Latin or Greek) Ecumenical Council -- which occurred in
Nicaeoephasiopopodopolisgrad -- they decided that they would
make the Patriarch the Goddess of all onions: "Some Ecumenical
Council has ruled that the Patriarch of Constantinople who
revealed to us the truth of Neo-Onionism, was in fact the Onion
goddess herself in disguise. We have all come to this conclusion
due to the fact onions are awesome." -Canon No. 0xFF343.
Rationalist Judaism: Peeled Onions and Evil Spirits

www.rationalistjudaism.com/2014/12/peeled-onions-and-evil-spirits.html

In the course of a culinary discussion, my wife recently
mentioned to someone that she was storing half an onion in the
refrigerator. The other person was horrified, and informed my
wife that this is categorically forbidden by halachah. Was she
correct?

Rav Ari Kahn has a terrific shiur on this topic at YU-Torah, in
which he says as follows: True, the Gemara does say that eating
peeled onions (and garlic, and eggs) that were left overnight is
lethally dangerous, due to the "evil spirit" that rests upon it
Dr. Thomas Parker on Twitter: "Like scientists at Los Alamos ...

https://twitter.com/DrThomasParker1/status/339657453249634304

Like scientists at Los Alamos that believe in the plasma
universe theory. ... AT LEAST THE 'CENTER OF THE ONION'
SCIENTISTS THERE!
Los Alamos Scientist Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni ...

hedgeaccordingly.com/.../los-alamos-scientist-pedro-leonardo-maschero...

Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni, a scientist at the Los Alamos
National ... that he could help Venezuela develop a nuclear bomb
within a decade.
http://www.prosefights.org/nmlegal/theinvestigation/physics/physics.htm

The Physics of Nuclear Weapon Design
Our opinion is that the US government drove Leo Mascheroni mad.

But Dr. Mascheroni's fixation on the giant laser transformed him
into "a gullible nut," one who readily stumbled into the F.B.I.'s
trap, Dr. DeWitt said, adding: "āHe has dug his own grave."

Dr Mascheroni, in turn, may have driven the US government mad
for the reason: The Plasma Fusion Energy Research Program:
Promising fire, delivering ash
July - Los Alamos Report

lareport.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html

ChemCam [Los Alamos]: A laser on the rover's mast will vaporize
rock up ... camera will zoom in to capture the light signature
from the resulting plasma. .... Metal aggregates encapsulated in
graphite, onion-like carbon shells.
alamos national security: Topics by WorldWideScience.org

worldwidescience.org/topicpages/a/alamos+national+security.html

Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) is located in Los Alamos,
New Mexico. ...... The nuclear security regime resembles the
layers of an onion, with the ...... The Los Alamos National
Laboratory plasma wake-field accelerator experiment.
Dr. Mindcontrol | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

www.theonion.com/articles/dr-mindcontrol,21390/

The Onion

Last week we reported that resistance against the evil Dr.
Mindcontrol continued worldwide. We don't know where we got such
outlandish ...
SHOCKER: This Isn't From The Onion - Daily Kos

www.dailykos.com/.../-SHOCKER-This-Isn-t-From-The-Onion

Daily Kos

I initially thought it had to be from The Onion, but it's not. ...
President Obama is using a Cold War-era mind-control technique
known as "Delphi" ...
Dangers of Unused Onions

www.wonderjam.com/wj-health/onions.html

I came across an article that said to cut both ends off an onion
put it into an empty ... onions and garlic placed around the
room saved many from the black plague ... of whether onions do
absorb viruses, or whether onions ward off colds and flu, ...
'The Onion' Predicted The Ebola Crisis | The Daily Caller

dailycaller.com/.../the-onion-predicted-the-ebola-crisis/

The satirical newspaper The Onion reported on an Ebola outbreak
in the United States more than four years ago, eerily detailing
Centers for ...
Shitty Zoo Promoting Hell Out Of New Fruit Bat | The Onion ...

www.theonion.com/.../shitty-zoo-promoting-hell-out-of-new-...

Sep 8, 2011 - An employee of the terrible zoo dressed as the
fruit bat. WICHITA, KSDesperately hoping to raise its profile
and boost attendance, the Wichita ...
Glass Onion - Music History - I Am The Beatles

www.iamthebeatles.com/article1157.html

Additionally, glass onion was believed to be the slang phrase
for the glass handles on the side of coffins in England
http://quixoticjoust.blogspot.com/2011/10/sydney-white-meets-
judyth-vary-baker.html

The purpose of the Toronto appearance for Judyth's book, Me and
Lee, was to introduce the soft cover edition of the book

Toronto and other parts of Canada were abuzz with her story
which had been blacked out for years in the American mainstream
press.

The story was getting out about the innocence of Lee Oswald!

It was, in fact, Sydney White who made the conclusion that some
nefarious scheme had taken place when bits of glass showed up on
Judyth's plate of fajitas--small pieces that could easily have
been mistaken for chips of an onion. These fragments were
latched onto by Ms. White, who was adamant about accompanying
the author to hospital and remaining by her side throughout the
ordeal. Originally, the schedule had called for Judyth to depart
the hotel's restaurant in time for a final appearance in Toronto
at the bookstore where author Kris Millegan, another of the
authors published by TrineDay, was giving a talk about the
secret society Skull and Bones. Judyth had intended on being
present to sign more books while he spoke, and she was torn
between wanting to be at the book store and wanting to ensure
that the sliver of glass she swallowed would do no further
damage. As she wwote me a week or so later, the glass:

cracked a tooth and cut my gum. Spit out two pieces, a third was
already stuck in my throat. Reporter [Sydney] saw whole incident.
She examined two biggest pieces--clear, corrugated, as from a
shattered shower door, approx. 1/3 inch long, 1/4 inch thick,
both little chunks sharp, one pointed. Tiny bits of glass seen
on plate itself under the food. Flicked them off onto the floor
as I hunted for larger pieces (there were none) as we waited for
ambulance. One piece stuck in my throat. Later migrated to
clavicle area. Later some abdominal pain and other problems.
Kitchen had nothing like this glass, so staff conjectured might
have come in food imported into the restaurant. Reporter wanted
to go in ambulance with me, and since she had the pieces and one
was stuck in my throat,I let her come,also reducing stress on my
family members. If I coughed up the glass,she would then have
three pieces in her possession. That was my thinking,though it
would not come out. Got medical attention. As anyone who has
read her book, Me and Lee, knows, Judyth is aware of the dangers
of receiving radiation. She wrote following the incident:

BY THE TIME THE DOCTOR DID LOOK AT MY THROAT,THE GLASS HAD
MIGRATED DOWN TO THE CLAVICLE AREA AND COULD NO LONGER BE
OBSERVED IN MY THROAT. I TOLD THE DOCTOR WHERE IT WAS NOT
LOCATED. SINCE IT HAD NOT CAUSED ANY IMPORTANT BLEEDING, THERE
WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO UNLESS I WANTED A HIGH DOSE OF X-RAYS,
SINCE THIS WAS CLEAR GLASS.
Glass Onion by The Beatles Songfacts

www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=149

Glass Onion by The Beatles song meaning, lyric interpretation,
video and chart position. ... A "Glass Onion" is British slang
for a Monocle. Mostly used as a ...
http://jfk50.blogspot.com/2012/05/onions-burke-and-1956-
convention-iv.html

The title of Chapter 4 is Onions Burke & The 1956 Convention.

Kenneth O'Donnell writes that the JFK of 1956 who "went into the
pits & fought Onions Burke & John McCormack for the....control
of the Democratic organization in Massachusetts....was much
tougher & more sure of himself than the...." JFK of 1952.

You might have asked yourself, as I did, when you saw the
chapter title, "Who in the heck was Onions Burke?"

Kenny tells us that he was actually WILLIAM H. BURKE*, an onion
farmer in the Connecticut River Valley

While Kenny & others were urging JFK to get involved in the
fight for control of Massachusetts, Joe Kennedy was not buying
in. The Ambassador said:

"Leave it alone & don't get in the gutter with those bums up
there in Boston."

But in the end it was Jack himself who told a news reporter that
he was planning to remove Onions Burke from the state committee.

To make a long story short, Burke went down to defeat to Pat
Lynch, the Kennedy backed candidate for state chairman.

Kenny O'Donnell writes:

"Kennedy took command of the party in Massachusetts with a firm
hand. He called a meeting of the delegation to the coming
national convention & had himself elected as its leader."
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/america-the-day

Another journalistic casualty of the assassination was a special
CIA issue of the short-lived satirical magazine Monocle, edited
by Victor Navasky and dated November 19, 1963. Because of the
assassination, Navasky would recall in his 2005 memoir, A Matter
of Opinion, most of the 75,000 copies never left the warehouse.
The decision not to distribute was a costly one, and within a
couple of years Monocle was no more.
The Nazi Connection to the John F. Kennedy Assassination ...

www.whale.to/b/brussell_nazi.html

The Nazi Connection to the John F. Kennedy Assassination .....
spoke with a German accent, wore a custom-tailored general's
uniform and affected a monocle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Umbrella_Academy:_Dallas

"Are You There, God? It's Me, Klaus"

The Monocle appears and asks if Spaceboy really thought it would
"all turn out all right". Spaceboy wakes up and the story
proceeds to Hazel and Cha-Cha's Hideaway where Agnes has taken
off the shoes (out of respect) of The Seance (leaving him open to
use his powers). Hazel and Cha-Cha enter the room where Seance
(presumed dead by the duo), a useless Spaceboy, and Agnes are
held and reveal to have with them the nuclear explosive codes
which Kennedy had given to Hargreeves Seventeen Years Ago.

Later that night, Seance, Spaceboy, and Kraken meet at back at
The Umbrella Academy where Sance appears to be digging up Pogo's
grave. It's revealed that Pogo wasn't buried under his memorial,
but rather a Temps Aeternalis agent who tells them (through
Sance) that Number Five is planning to go back to 1963, Dallas,
to assassinate JFK
http://theat3r.com/m/monocle/?page=3

monocle
Welcome horses.

monocle
Avant-garde horses riding jet packs.

monocle
Weirder things can fall ahead.

monocle
Youre going to ask how she gets a message in a bottle.
The Onion Fools Top Chinese Newspaper - US News

www.usnews.com/.../the-onion-fools-top-chi...

U.S. News & World Report

The Onion dupes again. The satirical newspaper's latest victim?
China. The official newspaper of the Chinese Communist Party
dedicated a ...
http://decodeingress.me/2013/06/22/ingress-onion-fields-overlap-
multi-mu/

Ingress Onion Fields - Overlap -em and get extra MUs

Overlapping Ingress control fields can multiply your MU stats,
but also diminish how much AP you get.

Ingress Report #11 brought to our eye how Chinese Resistance
agents tipped the global MU scale into achieving a total of 200
million Mind Units for the Blue team. This was done by making
fields within fields, like onion layers, adding over and over a
massive amount of Mind Units, multiplied by the number of fields
in the same area. The paradox is that there will be less AP gain,
there will be less fields/links involved, but the MU count will
multiply by the number of overlapped fields.

Here is a brief real-life example on how to make these onion-
type fields:
V. Dudnikov, in Proceedings of 4th All-Onion Conf. on Charged
Part. Accel., Moscow, Moskva, Nauka, 1974, V.l, p.323; English
Translation, LASL. LA-TR-75- 4
More than you ever wanted to know about onions

davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/2044/

It was also used as a charm against evil spirits and the plague
during the middle ages. Finally, the onion was introduced to
North America by ...
POETPOSTSCRIPT

I didn't know when I started this that St. Basil was a "holy
fool" who impressed Ivan the Terrible by predicting a fire,
among other things. Holy Fools, gotta love'em. I think that
religions are exercises in superstitious foolishness but dispute
the "holy" part.

I think that it is possible to have such phenomena as getting
glimpses of the future, not merely by coincidence, which would
boggle the minds of scientific skeptics. These things are not
"supernatural" if my suspicion turned out to be correct that
they are real. They are just a part of nature that is poorly
understood and probably having something to do with the peculiar
nature of time and consciousness.

Although such things might seem impressive to human beings who
are not used to seeing such things, they are not a sign of
holiness or infallibility. It is a phenomenon that is
potentially experienced by the entire human race, including
secular people, including you. To think that such people are
particularly "prophets" or "messiahs" is part of the foolishness
of how religions become established. Most of the rest has to do
with providing respectability to corrupt leaders (like Putin or
Bush) and turning the masses into pliable, guilt-ridden whipped
dogs with just enough false hope of magical worlds after they
die, to keep them from getting ideas about going after the
wealthy authoritarians who are exploiting them.

I read that Russians today hate all things Ukrainian. Of course
they do. How else could they justify their mistreatment of them?

I read that Russians love Putin, who seems to be channeling for
Ronald Reagan. Of course they love Putin. Just as Reagan was
"Our Glorious Leader", Putin is their "Our Glorious Leader."

Reagan really was genocidal bastard who fiddled while gays died,
slashed the CDC budget, cozied with other right-wing bastards
from a Guatemalan dictator who was massacring Mayans, to the
white South African apartheid regime. Not to mention the irony
that Reagan demonized Russia. One has to wonder if there is too
much a language barrier for Russians to see how Putin is
parroting phrases that could have come directly from Reagan's
ilk, and seems almost like deliberate imitation.

I think that one of Reagan's and America's dirtiest secrets
is how they unleashed their CIA that was instrumental in
the breakup of the Soviet Union, that Putin now wishes to undo.
The CIA uses "national security" as a cover for its own
reckless high-stakes gambling that could have triggered nuclear
war, with a little less luck. Russia was an operation,
just like a Guatemala or Chile, only with higher stakes.

It is a shame that America never really got punished (yet) for
making a mythological false idol out of a bastard. It would be
a shame also if Russia were not punished for bestowing
popularity on its fascist murderer-in-chief.

It is a shame to see a proud country like Ukraine being so
humiliated. The "separatists" are not brave, not strong, when
they are being backed by a country many times the size of
Ukraine. It is an image of cowardice, like a 200-pound adult
man beating up his 12 year-old younger brother. These are not
just "Russian backed separatists". The Western media should
stop using a propaganda phrase that plays directly into Putin's
hands. Call it what it is: a Russian invasion of Ukraine that
that Russia is deceitfully trying to keep at arm's length.

Hitler bragged and danced a jig in Paris, too, when he enjoyed
his early, easy victories. Fortunes can reverse.

It would be justice for Russia to be in turn humiliated for its
empire-building lust and bullying ways.

What I had read about St. Basil's Cathedral was that its spires
were symbolic of flames.

I am so appalled by the bigotry of the Russian Orthodox Church
and their hypocrisy in their long history of coziness with
fascism (like Putin), that if I had my way, the spires of this
prominent symbol of Russia would go up in real flames. The real
flames would also be symbolic- of a shedding of a superstitious,
hateful, violent past.

It would be barbarism simply to destroy a beautiful thing, so if
I had my way, I would rebuild with something even more beautiful-
a colorful monument to Reason.

Tom Keske