Krypsis=Liar!!!!

LarbGai

Jul 16, 2010, 6:42:47 PM7/16/10
******** A simple question that I know you won't answer Krypto.

The way I heard it.

Please inform us where you heard it that way and what proof you have
that that is correct?

Over to you but please this time make it a truthful answer, not some
hogwash about your wife's brother in law.

Cheesy Bob

Jul 16, 2010, 9:45:42 PM7/16/10

Say Hey:

Ole Stevie slinging bullshit again. Stevie is, and without
reservation, a master bullshitter if ever there was one. Brother in
law, neice, wife, His tales keep going on and on. It is never ending,
never ending.

The manager at Hillside Condo was happy to see him go. They were
concerned about a lawsuit against Hillside Condo as Steve (Kombat)
Kramer was leasing their telephone lines to send abusive faxes to The
Chiang Mai Pickle King's business and attempting to disrupt the steady
flow of the company's incoming orders.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Krypsis

Jul 16, 2010, 11:09:24 PM7/16/10
On 17/07/2010 11:45 AM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
> On Jul 17, 5:42 am, LarbGai<larb...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> ******** A simple question that I know you won't answer Krypto.
>>
>> The way I heard it.
>>
>> Please inform us where you heard it that way and what proof you have
>> that that is correct?
>>
>> Over to you but please this time make it a truthful answer, not some
>> hogwash about your wife's brother in law.

He's married to my wife's niece therefore he IS NOT my brother in law.

> Say Hey:
>
> Ole Stevie slinging bullshit again. Stevie is, and without

Still think I'm Kramer? Well, just you keep thinking that! ;-)

> reservation, a master bullshitter if ever there was one. Brother in
> law, neice, wife, His tales keep going on and on. It is never ending,
> never ending.

As in life, the story is never ending.

> The manager at Hillside Condo was happy to see him go. They were
> concerned about a lawsuit against Hillside Condo as Steve (Kombat)
> Kramer was leasing their telephone lines to send abusive faxes to The
> Chiang Mai Pickle King's business and attempting to disrupt the steady
> flow of the company's incoming orders.

What incoming orders? Orders from your paedophile clients? Your company
was a front for nefarious activities, nothing more. You closed it down
when you realised the front wasn't working for you any more.

> 5555 Yee-Haw !!

You're a right old Jackass indeed!

Krypsis

LarbGai

Jul 16, 2010, 11:23:35 PM7/16/10
On Jul 17, 3:09 pm, Krypsis <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> What incoming orders? Orders from your paedophile clients? Your company
> was a front for nefarious activities, nothing more. You closed it down
> when you realised the front wasn't working for you any more.

******Now now Krypto, there you go again with the lies and mistruths.
As YOU well know it was Kramer and his Paedophile friend that was
deported from Thailand, Bob's still there happily enjoying his
retirement.

> I'm a right old Jackass indeed!
>
> Krypsis

******* You certainly are correct there Krypto.

*GRIN*

ps Takin please forward to Krypto.

Cheesy Bob

Jul 17, 2010, 6:28:33 AM7/17/10
On Jul 17, 10:09 am, Krypsis <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> On 17/07/2010 11:45 AM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
>
> > On Jul 17, 5:42 am, LarbGai<larb...@lycos.com>  wrote:
> >> ******** A simple question that I know you won't answer Krypto.
>
> >> The way I heard it.
>
> >> Please inform us where you heard it that way and what proof you have
> >> that that is correct?
>
> >> Over to you but please this time make it a truthful answer, not some
> >> hogwash about your wife's brother in law.
>
> He's married to my wife's niece therefore he IS NOT my brother in law.
>

> > Say Hey:
>
> > Ole Stevie slinging bullshit again. Stevie is, and without
>
> Still think I'm Kramer? Well, just you keep thinking that!  ;-)

Say Hey:

I never said I think you are Kramer

> > reservation, a master bullshitter if ever there was one. Brother in
> > law, neice, wife, His tales keep going on and on. It is never ending,
> > never ending.
>
> As in life, the story is never ending.

As in life ,,,,,so are you bullshit stories.

> > The manager at Hillside Condo was happy to see him go. They were
> > concerned about a lawsuit against Hillside Condo as Steve (Kombat)
> > Kramer was leasing their telephone lines to send abusive faxes to The
> > Chiang Mai Pickle King's business and attempting to disrupt the steady
> > flow of the company's incoming orders.
>
> What incoming orders? Orders from your paedophile clients? Your company
> was a front for nefarious activities, nothing more. You closed it down
> when you realised the front wasn't working for you any more.

I never closed anything down. As you can see I'm still here in the
land of smiling faces and golden places.

> > 5555 Yee-Haw !!
>
> You're a right old Jackass indeed!

I'm correct not right. Right is direction.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 17, 2010, 7:25:19 AM7/17/10

"Cheesy Bob" <cheesek...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:
dedd3d...@b4g2000pra.googlegroups.com...

> On Jul 17, 10:09 am, Krypsis <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> On 17/07/2010 11:45 AM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
>>
>> > On Jul 17, 5:42 am, LarbGai<larb...@lycos.com> wrote:

snip

> I never closed anything down. As you can see I'm still here in the
> land of smiling faces and golden places.

**Good on yer Bob! Living the highlife and the good life in Thailand that
Kramer always dreamt of.

Kramer never got that dream, all he got was a nightmare when his business
went bust and when you had him deported from Thailand. Serves him right for
messing with the Pickle! :-)

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 17, 2010, 7:29:04 AM7/17/10

"LarbGai" <mrwe...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:

**Over to you Kryppy..... :-)

LarbGai

Jul 17, 2010, 6:55:07 PM7/17/10
On Jul 17, 11:29 pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" <takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org> wrote:
> "LarbGai" <mrwea...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:

******I see that once again I am correct. Krypto has neither the
courage or the nouse to answer my questions.
The childish twaddle he posted regarding his great aunts son in law
(or some such hogwash) show the level that the old fool has sunk too
to defend another fool who hasn't the courage to post anyway. Well not
under his own name. That's one great think the DTS did. ;-)

The only question I have is WHY???

But he NEVER answers that one either.

Please forward Takin with thanks.

*GRIN*

Nomen Nescio

Jul 18, 2010, 7:01:09 AM7/18/10
In article
<24115d88-547b-4b6f...@q21g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
lar...@lycos.com says...

>******I see that once again I am correct. Krypto has neither the
>courage or the nouse to answer my questions. The childish twaddle he
>posted regarding his great aunts son in law (or some such hogwash)
>show the level that the old fool has sunk too to defend another fool
>who hasn't the courage to post anyway. Well not under his own name.
<That's one great think the DTS did. ;-)

Oh yes? So what is Larbgai's own name? What is Takin's own name? What
is Cheesy Bob's own name? What is nurk_fred2002's own name? And
'Kop'? Perhaps they 'haven't the courage' to post under their own
real names either? Do they have the courage to answer my questions?
Paul Henry (own name)

Krypsis

Jul 18, 2010, 8:43:51 AM7/18/10
On 18/07/2010 9:01 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> In article
> <24115d88-547b-4b6f...@q21g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
> lar...@lycos.com says...
>
>> ******I see that once again I am correct. Krypto has neither the
>> courage or the nouse to answer my questions. The childish twaddle he
>> posted regarding his great aunts son in law (or some such hogwash)
>> show the level that the old fool has sunk too to defend another fool
>> who hasn't the courage to post anyway. Well not under his own name.
> <That's one great think the DTS did. ;-)

"Think" is what the DTS do not do very well at all.

> Oh yes? So what is Larbgai's own name? What is Takin's own name? What
> is Cheesy Bob's own name? What is nurk_fred2002's own name? And
> 'Kop'? Perhaps they 'haven't the courage' to post under their own
> real names either? Do they have the courage to answer my questions?
> Paul Henry (own name)

Larbgai still doesn't get it. He is the most useless poster in SCT. He
never posts anything that isn't a direct attack on someone. As a
consequence I long ago determined what he posts is not worth reading.
He's killfiled, end of (his) story!

As for the names of the trolls, I posted a list a while back. Only one
was missing from that list. That was Takin. Thanks to an error in a link
posted by the trolls, we now have a better idea who Takin is. He is
Shaun Doyle, a real weirdo!

Takin can now try to prove that he ISN'T Shaun Doyle. Surely that's
easier than proving who he IS???

Krypsis

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 18, 2010, 9:13:23 AM7/18/10

"LarbGai" <lar...@lycos.com> wrote in message news:

**No worries Larby; over to you Kryppy..... :-)

> *GRIN*

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 18, 2010, 9:25:50 AM7/18/10

"Krypsis" <kry...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:

**So you think I'm Shaun Doyle? Is that what your 'nephew in law' told you?

He's an Australian Federal Police officer who's been working all over SE
Asia for the last 20 years so he's probably got access to all those files
and reports that your hero Kramer was compiling on me, right??? :o)

> Takin can now try to prove that he ISN'T Shaun Doyle. Surely that's easier
> than proving who he IS???

**I'm not here to prove anything Kryppy, but if it makes you happy to call
me Shaun Doyle then do so. *grin*

> Krypsis

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 18, 2010, 9:32:22 AM7/18/10

"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message news:

**Hello Paul.

In answer to your question, my name is Takin Gthepiss (or if you want to
believe Kryppy and his 'trusted' nephew-in-law then it's Shaun Doyle).

Now, what's your next question? :-)

Schweik

Jul 18, 2010, 11:47:02 PM7/18/10
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:43:51 +1000, Krypsis <kry...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

Shouldn't be any more a problem than Kripto proving that he is not a
horse's ass, should it?

.... er... perhaps it might be...

Cheers,

Schweik
(goodsoldierschweikatgmail)

Krypsis

Jul 19, 2010, 5:25:23 AM7/19/10
On 17/07/2010 9:25 PM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

> "Cheesy Bob" <cheesek...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:
> dedd3d...@b4g2000pra.googlegroups.com...

> snip
>>
>> I never closed anything down. As you can see I'm still here in the
>> land of smiling faces and golden places.

Yep, indeed you are eking out a living on your pension now that your
business was closed down! Children in Chiang Mai and elsewhere in the
region breathed a collective sigh of relief when that happened!

> **Good on yer Bob! Living the highlife and the good life in Thailand
> that Kramer always dreamt of.

Locked up behind walls and barbed wire too afraid to come out and mingle
with the community is living the "highlife"??? You must be joking. I see
Kramer is living the highlife freely travelling all over SE Asia however
Bob can't afford to even leave Chiang Mai.

> Kramer never got that dream, all he got was a nightmare when his
> business went bust and when you had him deported from Thailand. Serves
> him right for messing with the Pickle! :-)

Pickles business went bust and he has insufficient fund to even leave
town. Kramer, on the other hand, has opened up other businesses. It
stands to reason then that his last business did not go bust but that he
has moved on, something Bob is unable to do. The population of Chiang
Mai, both Thai and expat, despise Bob intensely for his involvement with
illegal children. No wonder Bob's too scared to come out from behind his
walls. He'd probably get arrested if he set foot outside Thailand anyway!

Krypsis

LarbGai

Jul 19, 2010, 5:51:16 AM7/19/10
On Jul 19, 9:25 pm, Krypsis <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Locked up behind walls and barbed wire too afraid to come out and mingle
> with the community is living the "highlife"??? You must be joking. I see
> Kramer is living the highlife freely travelling all over SE Asia however
> Bob can't afford to even leave Chiang Mai.

******If justice had been truly done Pornographer Kramer and his
grubby sidekick David Leonard Arthur would be locked up together for
the rest of their naturals.

The question that their only supporter (Krypsis) can't, or won't
answer is WHY he keeps up this rabid defence of these 2 despicable
creatures.

One can only assume he is part of the circle and gets his jollies in
the same way

Birds of a feather. Thank God he killfiles me, I don't want any part
of that filthy lot.

Cheesy Bob

Jul 19, 2010, 7:24:42 AM7/19/10
you any more.

> > 5555 Yee-Haw !!
>
> You're a right old Jackass indeed!
>
> Krypsis

Say Hey Stevie:

WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Krypsis

Jul 19, 2010, 8:57:15 AM7/19/10
On 19/07/2010 9:24 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
> you any more.
>>
>>> 5555 Yee-Haw !!
>>
>> You're a right old Jackass indeed!
>>
>> Krypsis
>
> Say Hey Stevie:

No, wrong Bob, I am definitely not Steve. He is travelling all over SE
Asia but not Australia where I happen to reside.

> WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?

Probably a damn sight more than in yours given your business went belly
up!! Only got your miserable pension to survive on now Bob?? Must be
really hard eking out a living in Thailand with such a low income!

> 5555 Yee-Haw !!

Once a jackass, always a jackass!

That's the second time you've replied to this post. Must be getting
drunk much earlier these days! Probably not even sobered up from the day
before if the truth be told!

Krypsis

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 19, 2010, 3:46:59 PM7/19/10

"Krypsis" <kry...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:

> Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:
>> "Cheesy Bob" <cheesek...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:

> > On Jul 17, 5:42 am, LarbGai<larb...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> snip

> I see Kramer is living the highlife freely travelling all over SE Asia

**And most posters here can see YOU Kryppy as a gullible fool as you
continue your defence and support for that fraud Kramer, one of the most
despised, loathed and hated posters of all time.

> Krypsis

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 19, 2010, 3:52:19 PM7/19/10

"Krypsis" <kry...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:

> On 19/07/2010 9:24 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

snip

> That's the second time you've replied to this post.

**And that's the second time that Bob has had you do a nice little dance for
him and the group! :-)

Dance, Kryppy, dance. :o)

> Krypsis

kop

Jul 19, 2010, 6:31:32 PM7/19/10
On Jul 19, 12:52 pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" <takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org> wrote:
> "Krypsis" <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:
> > Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

***Hey Krapto...Your research isn't worth diddly squat...Shaun
Doyle...?...K.Mike Young...?...Professor Willis...?...Dave
Arthur...?...Scott Koplin...?...Have you lost ALL of your
marbles...?...The Trolls are busting a gut watching you make an
absolute TWIT out of yourself...:-)

Krypsis

Jul 21, 2010, 6:40:14 AM7/21/10
Being despised, loathed and hated by the DTS amounts to nothing at all
in usenet terms. You trolls far outweigh Kramer in the hate stakes. The
antics of you jerks are enough to deter all decent posters! QED

Krypsis

Krypsis

Jul 21, 2010, 6:42:14 AM7/21/10
On 20/07/2010 8:31 AM, kop wrote:
> On Jul 19, 12:52 pm, "Takin& Kanoknuan"<takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-

It's OK Scott! Don't go blowing a gasket trying to divert attention from
who you lot really are!

Krypsis

Krypsis

Jul 21, 2010, 6:44:22 AM7/21/10
On 20/07/2010 5:52 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

> "Krypsis" <kry...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:
>> On 19/07/2010 9:24 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
> snip
>>>

>> That's the second time you've replied to this post.
>

> **And that's the second time that Bob has had you do a nice little dance
> for him and the group! :-)

Bob is way too drunk to initiate anything. Quite a normal set of
circumstances for him!

> Dance, Kryppy, dance. :o)

Since I posted the list of names, it's you lot who have been doing the
most dancing!

Krypsis

LarbGai

Jul 21, 2010, 6:49:09 AM7/21/10
On Jul 21, 10:44 pm, Krypsis <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Since I posted the list of names, it's you lot who have been doing the
> most dancing!
>
> Krypsis

******* REALLY????? Krypto take your partner for the Pornographers
Waltz.

You and Stevie would look nice dancing together.

*GRIN*

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 21, 2010, 4:48:20 PM7/21/10

**As YOU are still here and have not been deterred from posting then I guess
you're saying that you're NOT decent! :-)

> Krypsis

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 21, 2010, 4:52:47 PM7/21/10

"Krypsis" <kry...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:
> On 20/07/2010 5:52 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:
>>

>> "Krypsis" <kry...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:
>>> On 19/07/2010 9:24 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
snip

>> Dance, Kryppy, dance. :o)
>>
> Since I posted the list of names

**Still think my name is Shaun Doyle??? *snigger*

LarbGai

Jul 21, 2010, 7:03:11 PM7/21/10
On Jul 19, 12:43 am, Krypsis <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Larbgai still doesn't get it. He is the most useless poster in SCT. He
> never posts anything that isn't a direct attack on someone. As a
> consequence I long ago determined what he posts is not worth reading.
> He's killfiled, end of (his) story!

> Krypsis

****** Oh Larbgai gets it alright Krypto. What he doesn't get is why
you spend so much time pretending that you killfiled him and at the
same time answering his posts???

Okay, I know that we have all outsmarted you and we have far more
nouse than you ever will and we have the ability to make you look a
complete and utter dolt every time you post.

So the question remains.................................. WHY????

Gotta keep the pretense going, Takin (or is that Shaun? ;-) ) please
pass on to Krypto.

Ta.

LarbGai

Jul 21, 2010, 7:08:57 PM7/21/10
On Jul 18, 11:01 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> Oh yes? So what is Larbgai's own name? What is Takin's own name? What
> is Cheesy Bob's own name? What is nurk_fred2002's own name? And
> 'Kop'? Perhaps they 'haven't the courage' to post under their own
> real names either? Do they have the courage to answer my questions?
> Paul Henry (own name)

******* Does it take courage to answer questions these days???
I wonder why Steve Kramer NEVER posts under his real name these days?
He always made a great deal about using his own name.
Too scared to these days though.
I wonder if Paul Henry is your real name.

His Worship Hone Heke, Mayor of Tauranga.
aka Larbgai.

There you have it. ;-)

Takin & Kanoknuan

Jul 21, 2010, 8:18:12 PM7/21/10

"LarbGai" <lar...@lycos.com> wrote in message news:

**You Larby, can call me Takin, but the Krypto Kid can call me Shaun. :-)

Over to you Kryppy.